Subject: [Mgs] snap connectors vs bullet connectors

From: dave via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 18:21:01 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5008874240788012919==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0025_01D5DD1A.2FC33C70"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D5DD1A.2FC33C70
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Barney Gaylord, the MGA Guru, uses the term on his wiring diagram. 

https://mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/circ_snap.htm

and here is his count of snap connectors needed for an mga.

Yes, they are known as bullet connectors by some.  But snap connectors by
others

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D5DD1A.2FC33C70
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Barney Gaylord, the MGA Guru, uses the term on his =
wiring diagram. <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/circ_snap.htm">https://mgagur=
u.com/mgtech/electric/circ_snap.htm</a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>and here is =
his count of snap connectors needed for an mga.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Yes, they =
are known as bullet connectors by some.&nbsp; But snap connectors by =
others<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D5DD1A.2FC33C70--

--===============5008874240788012919==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============5008874240788012919==--