Subject: [Mgs] Instrument Retainer

From: Michael MacLean via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 18:30:30 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_870817_1750247844.1581359430727
	boundary="----=_Part_870816_1249768832.1581359430724"

------=_Part_870816_1249768832.1581359430724
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Anyone have a single instrument dashboard retainer and round nut to hold my=
 speedo in place?=C2=A0 I recently took out both the speedo and the tach fo=
r rebuilding from my 69 GT and found someone had tried to remove the speedo=
 before.=C2=A0 Apparently they got one side off, but could not reach the ot=
her and must have left it off for some reason.=C2=A0 Now it is long gone an=
d I have only one side to hold it in place.=C2=A0 You can see the doohicky =
I am referring to in this photo I got off the inernet.=C2=A0 Hopefully one =
of you guys has one of these sitting in some dark corner of your garage.Mik=
e MacLean69 MGB GT60 Austin Healey Sprite56 Austin Healey BN2

------=_Part_870816_1249768832.1581359430724
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"yahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-fami=
ly:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir=3D"ltr=
" data-setdir=3D"false">Anyone have a single instrument dashboard retainer =
and round nut to hold my speedo in place?&nbsp; I recently took out both th=
e speedo and the tach for rebuilding from my 69 GT and found someone had tr=
ied to remove the speedo before.&nbsp; Apparently they got one side off, bu=
t could not reach the other and must have left it off for some reason.&nbsp=
; Now it is long gone and I have only one side to hold it in place.&nbsp; Y=
ou can see the doohicky I am referring to in this photo I got off the inern=
et.&nbsp; Hopefully one of you guys has one of these sitting in some dark c=
orner of your garage.</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Mike MacL=
ean</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">69 MGB GT</div><div dir=3D"=
ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">60 Austin Healey Sprite</div><div dir=3D"ltr" da=
ta-setdir=3D"false">56 Austin Healey BN2<br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_870816_1249768832.1581359430724--

------=_Part_870817_1750247844.1581359430727
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="=?UTF-8?b?NjUwNDE4NDk5NTUzLnBuZw==?="
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_Part_870817_1750247844.1581359430727
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

------=_Part_870817_1750247844.1581359430727--

---

From: John DiFede via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:02:44 -0500

--===============2140851473772909364==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-289B6A12-759F-498D-9DF7-BE7849026321
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I don=E2=80=99t have one, but you may be able to purchase one here

http://www.nisonger.com/

John

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 10, 2020, at 1:30 PM, Michael MacLean via Mgs <[email-masked]> w=
rote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BF
> Anyone have a single instrument dashboard retainer and round nut to hold m=
y speedo in place?  I recently took out both the speedo and the tach for reb=
uilding from my 69 GT and found someone had tried to remove the speedo befor=
e.  Apparently they got one side off, but could not reach the other and must=
 have left it off for some reason.  Now it is long gone and I have only one s=
ide to hold it in place.  You can see the doohicky I am referring to in this=
 photo I got off the inernet.  Hopefully one of you guys has one of these si=
tting in some dark corner of your garage.
> Mike MacLean
> 69 MGB GT
> 60 Austin Healey Sprite
> 56 Austin Healey BN2
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-289B6A12-759F-498D-9DF7-BE7849026321
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">I don=E2=80=99t have one, but you may be ab=
le to purchase one here<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.nisonger.co=
m/">http://www.nisonger.com/</a></div><div><br></div><div>John<br><br><div d=
ir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br><blockquote type=3D=
"cite">On Feb 10, 2020, at 1:30 PM, Michael MacLean via Mgs &lt;[email-masked]=
am.net&gt; wrote:<br><br></blockquote></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div d=
ir=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF<div class=3D"yahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-family:tim=
es new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir=3D"ltr" data-=
setdir=3D"false">Anyone have a single instrument dashboard retainer and roun=
d nut to hold my speedo in place?&nbsp; I recently took out both the speedo a=
nd the tach for rebuilding from my 69 GT and found someone had tried to remo=
ve the speedo before.&nbsp; Apparently they got one side off, but could not r=
each the other and must have left it off for some reason.&nbsp; Now it is lo=
ng gone and I have only one side to hold it in place.&nbsp; You can see the d=
oohicky I am referring to in this photo I got off the inernet.&nbsp; Hopeful=
ly one of you guys has one of these sitting in some dark corner of your gara=
ge.</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Mike MacLean</div><div dir=3D=
"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">69 MGB GT</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"f=
alse">60 Austin Healey Sprite</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">56=
 Austin Healey BN2<br></div></div><div>&lt;650418499553.png&gt;</div><span>_=
______________________________________________</span><br><span></span><br><s=
pan>[email-masked]</span><br><span>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.ht=
ml</span><br><span>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75</span><br><span></=
span><br><span>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.=
net/archive</span><br><span></span><br><span>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.=
net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</span><br></div></blockquote></div=
></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-289B6A12-759F-498D-9DF7-BE7849026321--

--===============2140851473772909364==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2140851473772909364==--

---

From: Michael MacLean via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 19:29:58 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8530370746422305665==
	boundary="----=_Part_903906_548111495.1581362998135"

------=_Part_903906_548111495.1581362998135
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=20

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att=
.net>To: John DiFede <[email-masked]>Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020, 11=
:16:05 AM PSTSubject: Re: [Mgs] Instrument Retainer
  Called Nisonger and asked about the retainer.=C2=A0 Yes they sell them, f=
or $10.95 and the knurled round nut is another $1.98.=C2=A0 The only proble=
m is the order minimum is $15!=C2=A0 He won't bend for 2 bucks.=C2=A0 The h=
unt goes on.=C2=A0 At the moment the instruments are at Foreign Speedo in S=
an Diego for a rebuild.=C2=A0 They do superlative work. =C2=A0 I could have=
 had it added to the bill if Nisonger was rebuilding the instrument.=C2=A0 =
Thanks anyway, Mike.

    On Monday, February 10, 2020, 11:02:48 AM PST, John DiFede <difejo1@gma=
il.com> wrote: =20
=20
 I don=E2=80=99t have one, but you may be able to purchase one here
http://www.nisonger.com/
John

Sent from my iPhone

=EF=BB=BFAnyone have a single instrument dashboard retainer and round nut t=
o hold my speedo in place?=C2=A0 I recently took out both the speedo and th=
e tach for rebuilding from my 69 GT and found someone had tried to remove t=
he speedo before.=C2=A0 Apparently they got one side off, but could not rea=
ch the other and must have left it off for some reason.=C2=A0 Now it is lon=
g gone and I have only one side to hold it in place.=C2=A0 You can see the =
doohicky I am referring to in this photo I got off the inernet.=C2=A0 Hopef=
ully one of you guys has one of these sitting in some dark corner of your g=
arage.Mike MacLean69 MGB GT60 Austin Healey Sprite56 Austin Healey BN2
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

   =20
------=_Part_903906_548111495.1581362998135
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"ydp974ebfcyahoo-style-wrap" style=3D=
"font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div>=
</div>
        <div><br></div><div><br></div>
       =20
        </div><div id=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yahoo_quoted_1587616348" class=3D"ydp97=
ebf3d4yahoo_quoted">
            <div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, s=
ans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
                <div>----- Forwarded Message -----</div>
                <div><b>From:</b> Michael MacLean &lt;[email-masked]=
et&gt;</div><div><b>To:</b> John DiFede &lt;[email-masked]&gt;</div><div=
><b>Sent:</b> Monday, February 10, 2020, 11:16:05 AM PST</div><div><b>Subje=
ct:</b> Re: [Mgs] Instrument Retainer</div><div><br></div>
                <div><div id=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168"><div><div class=
=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168ydpe5b58b7eyahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-fami=
ly:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div></div>
        <div dir=3D"ltr">Called Nisonger and asked about the retainer.&nbsp=
; Yes they sell them, for $10.95 and the knurled round nut is another $1.98=
.&nbsp; The only problem is the order minimum is $15!&nbsp; He won't bend f=
or 2 bucks.&nbsp; The hunt goes on.&nbsp; At the moment the instruments are=
 at Foreign Speedo in San Diego for a rebuild.&nbsp; They do superlative wo=
rk. &nbsp; I could have had it added to the bill if Nisonger was rebuilding=
 the instrument.&nbsp; Thanks anyway, Mike.<br clear=3D"none"></div><div><b=
r clear=3D"none"></div>
       =20
        </div><div class=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqt9627544474" id=3D"yd=
p97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqt79407"><div class=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yahoo=
_quoted" id=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yahoo_quoted_1959618419">
            <div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, s=
ans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
               =20
                <div>
                    On Monday, February 10, 2020, 11:02:48 AM PST, John DiF=
ede &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br clear=3D"none"></div>
                <div><br clear=3D"none"></div>
                <div><div id=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168"><div>I don=E2=80=
=99t have one, but you may be able to purchase one here<div><br clear=3D"no=
ne"></div><div><a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.nisonger.com/" rel=3D"n=
ofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://www.nisonger.com/</a></div><div><br clear=
=3D"none"></div><div>John<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none"><div dir=3D"=
ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv=
4391867168yqt1691015880" id=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd66921"><br clea=
r=3D"none"><blockquote type=3D"cite">On Feb 10, 2020, at 1:30 PM, Michael M=
acLean via Mgs &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br clear=3D"none"><br clea=
r=3D"none"></blockquote></div></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"l=
tr"><div class=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqt1691015880" id=3D"ydp97ebf3d4y=
iv4391867168yqtfd07371">=EF=BB=BF</div><div class=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv43918671=
68yahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-family:times new roman, new york, times, =
serif;font-size:16px;"><div class=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqt1691015880"=
 id=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd41466"><div dir=3D"ltr">Anyone have a s=
ingle instrument dashboard retainer and round nut to hold my speedo in plac=
e?&nbsp; I recently took out both the speedo and the tach for rebuilding fr=
om my 69 GT and found someone had tried to remove the speedo before.&nbsp; =
Apparently they got one side off, but could not reach the other and must ha=
ve left it off for some reason.&nbsp; Now it is long gone and I have only o=
ne side to hold it in place.&nbsp; You can see the doohicky I am referring =
to in this photo I got off the inernet.&nbsp; Hopefully one of you guys has=
 one of these sitting in some dark corner of your garage.</div><div dir=3D"=
ltr">Mike MacLean</div><div dir=3D"ltr">69 MGB GT</div><div dir=3D"ltr">60 =
Austin Healey Sprite</div></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"ydp97ebf3d4y=
iv4391867168yqt1691015880" id=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd76396">56 Aus=
tin Healey BN2</div><br clear=3D"none"></div></div><div>&lt;650418499553.pn=
g&gt;</div><span>_______________________________________________</span><br =
clear=3D"none"><span></span><br clear=3D"none"><span>[email-masked]</sp=
an><br clear=3D"none"><span>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html</span><=
br clear=3D"none"><span>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75</span><br cl=
ear=3D"none"><span></span><br clear=3D"none"><span>Archive: http://www.team=
.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive</span><br clear=3D"none"><=
span></span><br clear=3D"none"><span>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mai=
lman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</span><div class=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv439186=
7168yqt1691015880" id=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd08685"><br clear=3D"n=
one"></div></div></blockquote></div></div></div></div>
            </div>
        </div></div></div></div></div>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_903906_548111495.1581362998135--

--===============8530370746422305665==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8530370746422305665==--

---

From: David Ambrose via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 12:05:08 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5733064058987777035==
 boundary="------------433A635ABB6FF13EA9B4EE57"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------433A635ABB6FF13EA9B4EE57
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Why not just buy a second nut. You know you're going to lose one when 
you try to put it in. :-)

On 2/10/2020 11:29 AM, Michael MacLean via Mgs wrote:
>
>
> ----- Forwarded Message -----
> *From:* Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
> *To:* John DiFede <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Monday, February 10, 2020, 11:16:05 AM PST
> *Subject:* Re: [Mgs] Instrument Retainer
>
> Called Nisonger and asked about the retainer.  Yes they sell them, for 
> $10.95 and the knurled round nut is another $1.98.  The only problem 
> is the order minimum is $15!  He won't bend for 2 bucks.  The hunt 
> goes on.  At the moment the instruments are at Foreign Speedo in San 
> Diego for a rebuild.  They do superlative work.   I could have had it 
> added to the bill if Nisonger was rebuilding the instrument.  Thanks 
> anyway, Mike.
>
> On Monday, February 10, 2020, 11:02:48 AM PST, John DiFede 
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>
> I don’t have one, but you may be able to purchase one here
>
> http://www.nisonger.com/
>
> John
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Feb 10, 2020, at 1:30 PM, Michael MacLean via Mgs 
>> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> 
>> Anyone have a single instrument dashboard retainer and round nut to 
>> hold my speedo in place?  I recently took out both the speedo and the 
>> tach for rebuilding from my 69 GT and found someone had tried to 
>> remove the speedo before. Apparently they got one side off, but could 
>> not reach the other and must have left it off for some reason.  Now 
>> it is long gone and I have only one side to hold it in place.  You 
>> can see the doohicky I am referring to in this photo I got off the 
>> inernet.  Hopefully one of you guys has one of these sitting in some 
>> dark corner of your garage.
>> Mike MacLean
>> 69 MGB GT
>> 60 Austin Healey Sprite
>> 56 Austin Healey BN2
>>
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--------------433A635ABB6FF13EA9B4EE57
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>Why not just buy a second nut. You know you're going to lose one
      when you try to put it in. :-)</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 2/10/2020 11:29 AM, Michael MacLean
      via Mgs wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div class="ydp974ebfcyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:times
        new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;">
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <div id="ydp97ebf3d4yahoo_quoted_1587616348"
        class="ydp97ebf3d4yahoo_quoted">
        <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial,
          sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
          <div>----- Forwarded Message -----</div>
          <div><b>From:</b> Michael MacLean
            <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></div>
          <div><b>To:</b> John DiFede <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></div>
          <div><b>Sent:</b> Monday, February 10, 2020, 11:16:05 AM PST</div>
          <div><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Mgs] Instrument Retainer</div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>
            <div id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168">
              <div>
                <div
                  class="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168ydpe5b58b7eyahoo-style-wrap"
                  style="font-family:times new roman, new york, times,
                  serif;font-size:16px;">
                  <div dir="ltr">Called Nisonger and asked about the
                    retainer.  Yes they sell them, for $10.95 and the
                    knurled round nut is another $1.98.  The only
                    problem is the order minimum is $15!  He won't bend
                    for 2 bucks.  The hunt goes on.  At the moment the
                    instruments are at Foreign Speedo in San Diego for a
                    rebuild.  They do superlative work.   I could have
                    had it added to the bill if Nisonger was rebuilding
                    the instrument.  Thanks anyway, Mike.<br
                      clear="none">
                  </div>
                  <div><br clear="none">
                  </div>
                </div>
                <div class="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqt9627544474"
                  id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqt79407">
                  <div class="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yahoo_quoted"
                    id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yahoo_quoted_1959618419">
                    <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica,
                      Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
                      <div> On Monday, February 10, 2020, 11:02:48 AM
                        PST, John DiFede <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
                        wrote: </div>
                      <div><br clear="none">
                      </div>
                      <div><br clear="none">
                      </div>
                      <div>
                        <div id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168">
                          <div>I don’t have one, but you may be able to
                            purchase one here
                            <div><br clear="none">
                            </div>
                            <div><a shape="rect"
                                href="http://www.nisonger.com/"
                                rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
                                moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.nisonger.com/</a></div>
                            <div><br clear="none">
                            </div>
                            <div>John<br clear="none">
                              <br clear="none">
                              <div dir="ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div>
                              <div dir="ltr">
                                <div
                                  class="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqt1691015880"
id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd66921"><br clear="none">
                                  <blockquote type="cite">On Feb 10,
                                    2020, at 1:30 PM, Michael MacLean
                                    via Mgs <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
                                    wrote:<br clear="none">
                                    <br clear="none">
                                  </blockquote>
                                </div>
                              </div>
                              <blockquote type="cite">
                                <div dir="ltr">
                                  <div
                                    class="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqt1691015880"
id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd07371"></div>
                                  <div
                                    class="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yahoo-style-wrap"
                                    style="font-family:times new roman,
                                    new york, times,
                                    serif;font-size:16px;">
                                    <div
                                      class="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqt1691015880"
id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd41466">
                                      <div dir="ltr">Anyone have a
                                        single instrument dashboard
                                        retainer and round nut to hold
                                        my speedo in place?  I recently
                                        took out both the speedo and the
                                        tach for rebuilding from my 69
                                        GT and found someone had tried
                                        to remove the speedo before. 
                                        Apparently they got one side
                                        off, but could not reach the
                                        other and must have left it off
                                        for some reason.  Now it is long
                                        gone and I have only one side to
                                        hold it in place.  You can see
                                        the doohicky I am referring to
                                        in this photo I got off the
                                        inernet.  Hopefully one of you
                                        guys has one of these sitting in
                                        some dark corner of your garage.</div>
                                      <div dir="ltr">Mike MacLean</div>
                                      <div dir="ltr">69 MGB GT</div>
                                      <div dir="ltr">60 Austin Healey
                                        Sprite</div>
                                    </div>
                                    <div dir="ltr">
                                      <div
                                        class="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqt1691015880"
id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd76396">56 Austin Healey BN2</div>
                                      <br clear="none">
                                    </div>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>&lt;650418499553.png&gt;</div>
                                  <span>_______________________________________________</span><br
                                    clear="none">
                                  <span></span><br clear="none">
                                  <span><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br
                                    clear="none">
                                  <span>Donate:
                                    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br
                                    clear="none">
                                  <span>Suggested annual donation
                                     $12.75</span><br clear="none">
                                  <span></span><br clear="none">
                                  <span>Archive:
                                    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a>
                                    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a></span><br
                                    clear="none">
                                  <span></span><br clear="none">
                                  <span>Unsubscribe:
                                    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a></span>
                                  <div
                                    class="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqt1691015880"
id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd08685"><br clear="none">
                                  </div>
                                </div>
                              </blockquote>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------433A635ABB6FF13EA9B4EE57--

--===============5733064058987777035==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5733064058987777035==--

---

From: Hans Duinhoven via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 21:50:02 +0100

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5325763418693791027==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00B5_01D5E05C.0C4502C0"
Content-Language: nl

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00B5_01D5E05C.0C4502C0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Looks, like you have been there before David=E2=80=A6.

=20

Van: Mgs [mailto:[email-masked]] Namens David Ambrose via =
Mgs
Verzonden: maandag 10 februari 2020 21:05
Aan: [email-masked]
Onderwerp: Re: [Mgs] Fw: Instrument Retainer

=20

=20

Why not just buy a second nut. You know you're going to lose one when =
you try to put it in. :-)

=20

=20

=20

----- Forwarded Message -----

<[email-masked]>

Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020, 11:16:05 AM PST

Subject: Re: [Mgs] Instrument Retainer

=20

Called Nisonger and asked about the retainer.  Yes they sell them, for =
$10.95 and the knurled round nut is another $1.98.  The only problem is =
the order minimum is $15!  He won't bend for 2 bucks.  The hunt goes on. =
 At the moment the instruments are at Foreign Speedo in San Diego for a =
rebuild.  They do superlative work.   I could have had it added to the =
bill if Nisonger was rebuilding the instrument.  Thanks anyway, Mike.

=20

On Monday, February 10, 2020, 11:02:48 AM PST, John DiFede  =

=20

=20

I don=E2=80=99t have one, but you may be able to purchase one here=20

=20

http://www.nisonger.com/

=20

John

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2020, at 1:30 PM, Michael MacLean via Mgs  =

=EF=BB=BF

Anyone have a single instrument dashboard retainer and round nut to hold =
my speedo in place?  I recently took out both the speedo and the tach =
for rebuilding from my 69 GT and found someone had tried to remove the =
speedo before.  Apparently they got one side off, but could not reach =
the other and must have left it off for some reason.  Now it is long =
gone and I have only one side to hold it in place.  You can see the =
doohicky I am referring to in this photo I got off the inernet.  =
Hopefully one of you guys has one of these sitting in some dark corner =
of your garage.

Mike MacLean

69 MGB GT

60 Austin Healey Sprite

56 Austin Healey BN2

=20

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked] =

=20

_______________________________________________
=20
[email-masked]
=20
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive
=20
Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_00B5_01D5E05C.0C4502C0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:x=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML - vooraf opgemaakt Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
span.HTML-voorafopgemaaktChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML - vooraf opgemaakt Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML - vooraf opgemaakt";
	font-family:Consolas;}
span.E-mailStijl20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DNL link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Looks, like you have been there before =
David=E2=80=A6.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>Van:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Mgs [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>Namens </b>David Ambrose via =
Mgs<br><b>Verzonden:</b> maandag 10 februari 2020 21:05<br><b>Aan:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Onderwerp:</b> Re: [Mgs] Fw: Instrument =
Retainer<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>Why =
not just buy a second nut. You know you're going to lose one when you =
try to put it in. :-)<o:p></o:p></p><p><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>On 2/10/2020 11:29 AM, Michael MacLean via Mgs =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div><div =
id=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yahoo_quoted_1587616348"><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'>----- Forwarded Message -----<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'>From:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'> Michael MacLean <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</=
a><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'>To:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'> John DiFede <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><o:p></o:p=
></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'>Sent:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'> Monday, February 10, 2020, 11:16:05 AM =
PST<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'>Subject:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'> Re: [Mgs] Instrument Retainer<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><div =
id=3Dydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168><div><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#26282A'>Called Nisonger and asked about the =
retainer.&nbsp; Yes they sell them, for $10.95 and the knurled round nut =
is another $1.98.&nbsp; The only problem is the order minimum is =
$15!&nbsp; He won't bend for 2 bucks.&nbsp; The hunt goes on.&nbsp; At =
the moment the instruments are at Foreign Speedo in San Diego for a =
rebuild.&nbsp; They do superlative work. &nbsp; I could have had it =
added to the bill if Nisonger was rebuilding the instrument.&nbsp; =
Thanks anyway, Mike.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#26282A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></div><div =
id=3Dydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqt79407><div =
id=3D"ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yahoo_quoted_1959618419"><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'>On Monday, February 10, 2020, 11:02:48 AM PST, John DiFede <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> wrote: =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><div =
id=3Dydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'>I don=E2=80=99t have one, but you may be able to purchase one here =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'><a href=3D"http://www.nisonger.com/" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.nisonger.com/</a><o:p></o:p></span></p></div=
><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'>John<o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'>Sent from my iPhone<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><div =
id=3Dydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd66921><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'><br><br><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'>On Feb 10, 2020, at 1:30 PM, Michael MacLean via Mgs <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><div =
id=3Dydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd07371><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:#26282A=
'>=EF=BB=BF</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><div =
id=3Dydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd41466><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#26282A'>Anyone have a single instrument dashboard =
retainer and round nut to hold my speedo in place?&nbsp; I recently took =
out both the speedo and the tach for rebuilding from my 69 GT and found =
someone had tried to remove the speedo before.&nbsp; Apparently they got =
one side off, but could not reach the other and must have left it off =
for some reason.&nbsp; Now it is long gone and I have only one side to =
hold it in place.&nbsp; You can see the doohicky I am referring to in =
this photo I got off the inernet.&nbsp; Hopefully one of you guys has =
one of these sitting in some dark corner of your =
garage.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#26282A'>Mike MacLean<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#26282A'>69 MGB =
GT<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#26282A'>60 Austin Healey =
Sprite<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><div><div =
id=3Dydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd76396><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#26282A'>56 Austin Healey =
BN2<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#26282A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'>&lt;650418499553.png&gt;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'>_______________________________________________<br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><br>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75<br><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/=
mgs</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
br><br>Unsubscribe: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http=
://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><div id=3Dydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd08685><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#262=
82A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></div></blockquote></div></div></d=
iv></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><pre>___________________________=
____________________<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></pre=
><pre>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Suggested annual donation=C2=A0 =
$12.75<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/=
mgs</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Unsubscribe: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">htt=
p://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p><=
/pre></blockquote></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00B5_01D5E05C.0C4502C0--

--===============5325763418693791027==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5325763418693791027==--

---

From: "Osborne, Paul via Mgs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 21:07:13 +0000

--===============1454573064924153563==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_E04B1BCCD4254EF7A2EFD8A517DF164Eurrochesteredu_"

--_000_E04B1BCCD4254EF7A2EFD8A517DF164Eurrochesteredu_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_E04B1BCCD4254EF7A2EFD8A517DF164Eurrochesteredu_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_E04B1BCCD4254EF7A2EFD8A517DF164Eurrochesteredu_--

--===============1454573064924153563==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1454573064924153563==--

---

From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 08:13:47 -0000 ZxA651f+tgkXsMYiiCjjIUZARPX12U8cVn4RfZ1Cw7PiKgDNfm0W4YbEwx8Tue5jPQvXPgTXH/ITBq1rfTK2peROLXm303T2uWo=

--===============4920998855230751177==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002E_01D5E0B3.2F194250"

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D5E0B3.2F194250
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I've had to make one in the past, not too difficult.
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  Anyone have a single instrument dashboard retainer and round nut to =
hold my speedo in place?
------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D5E0B3.2F194250
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I've had to make one in the past, not too=20
difficult.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT size=3D2></FONT><BR></DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif; =
FONT-SIZE: 16px"=20
  class=3Dyahoo-style-wrap>
  <DIV dir=3Dltr data-setdir=3D"false">Anyone have a single instrument =
dashboard=20
  retainer and round nut to hold my speedo in=20
place?</DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D5E0B3.2F194250--

--===============4920998855230751177==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4920998855230751177==--

---

From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 05:16:23 -0600

--===============8823956067302589262==

--00000000000025241a059e4afd27

Same here, Paul. The metal bit is just a cut, drill and a couple of bends.
The nut, which is out of sight, out of mind, can be just a hex nut or, as I
have done, chuck a correct size screw in the drill, with the subject-hex
nut threaded on, then spin the nut against the spinning grinder until
'most' of the hex 'corners' are rounded down. I used a brass nut.

Yes, that is a solution, not a 'correct' solution.

Wait! You said 'speedo'! The nut is the same but the bracket is intricate.
Hummm...

Rick

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020, 2:16 AM PaulHunt73 via Mgs <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ----- Original Message -----
>
> Anyone have a single instrument dashboard retainer and round nut to hold
> my speedo in place?
>
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
>

--00000000000025241a059e4afd27
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div>Same here, Paul. The metal bit is just a cut, drill =
and a couple of bends. The nut, which is out of sight, out of mind, can be =
just a hex nut or, as I have done, chuck a correct size screw in the drill,=
 with the subject-hex nut threaded on, then spin the nut against the spinni=
ng grinder until &#39;most&#39; of the hex &#39;corners&#39; are rounded do=
wn. I used a brass nut.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">=
Yes, that is a solution, not a &#39;correct&#39; solution.</div><div dir=3D=
"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Wait! You said &#39;speedo&#39;! The nut=
 is the same but the bracket is intricate. Hummm...</div><div dir=3D"auto">=
<br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Rick<br><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote" dir=3D"a=
uto"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Tue, Feb 11, 2020, 2:16 AM Pa=
ulHunt73 via Mgs &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
et</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margi=
n:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><u></u>

<div bgcolor=3D"#ffffff">
<div><font size=3D"2">I&#39;ve had to make one in the past, not too=20
difficult.</font></div>
<blockquote style=3D"BORDER-LEFT:#000000 2px solid;PADDING-LEFT:5px;PADDING=
-RIGHT:0px;MARGIN-LEFT:5px;MARGIN-RIGHT:0px">
  <div style=3D"FONT:10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </div>
  <div><font size=3D"2"></font><font size=3D"2"></font><br></div>
  <div style=3D"FONT-FAMILY:times new roman,new york,times,serif;FONT-SIZE:=
16px">
  <div dir=3D"ltr">Anyone have a single instrument dashboard=20
  retainer and round nut to hold my speedo in=20
place?</div></div></blockquote></div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">=
[email-masked]</a><br>
errer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" rel=3D"noreferrer no=
referrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a href=
=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"=
_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/richardol=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://au=
tox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><br>
</blockquote></div></div></div>

--00000000000025241a059e4afd27--

--===============8823956067302589262==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8823956067302589262==--

---

From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 11:33:40 -0000 Dc6ULpXDcScTLfm4NipDAj49l9p8MnFqr7LCGl7/CnkZxyiR9rnfvR2AXkkOaSXH8GQlzogPt8nn2K1aK2IYT0pZwuL0gxr4Vqc=

--===============7482162913239427738==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00E2_01D5E0CF.1B82D9B0"

------=_NextPart_000_00E2_01D5E0CF.1B82D9B0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Flat strip with the corners at one end turned over to encompass the =
stud.  And no I'm not taking it off to show you!
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  Wait! You said 'speedo'! The nut is the same but the bracket is =
intricate. Hummm...
------=_NextPart_000_00E2_01D5E0CF.1B82D9B0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Flat strip with the corners at one end turned over =
to=20
encompass the stud.&nbsp; And no I'm not taking it off to show =
you!</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: =
black"><BR>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>Wait! You said 'speedo'! The nut is the same but the =
bracket is=20
  intricate. Hummm...</DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00E2_01D5E0CF.1B82D9B0--

--===============7482162913239427738==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7482162913239427738==--

---

From: David Ambrose via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 07:27:24 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4587174530820780860==
 boundary="------------EF0A0464028A5C977A004F78"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------EF0A0464028A5C977A004F78
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I have big hands. Now days, I get my 5 foot 1 inch daughter to do that 
work.

On 2/10/2020 12:50 PM, Hans Duinhoven wrote:
>
> Looks, like you have been there before David….
>
> *Van:*Mgs [mailto:[email-masked]] *Namens *David Ambrose 
> via Mgs
> *Verzonden:* maandag 10 februari 2020 21:05
> *Aan:* [email-masked]
> *Onderwerp:* Re: [Mgs] Fw: Instrument Retainer
>
>     *From:*Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
>
>
>     *Sent:*Monday, February 10, 2020, 11:16:05 AM PST
>
>     *Subject:*Re: [Mgs] Instrument Retainer
>
>     Called Nisonger and asked about the retainer.  Yes they sell them,
>     for $10.95 and the knurled round nut is another $1.98.  The only
>     problem is the order minimum is $15!  He won't bend for 2 bucks. 
>     The hunt goes on. At the moment the instruments are at Foreign
>     Speedo in San Diego for a rebuild.  They do superlative work.   I
>     could have had it added to the bill if Nisonger was rebuilding the
>     instrument.  Thanks anyway, Mike.
>
>         Anyone have a single instrument dashboard retainer and round
>         nut to hold my speedo in place?  I recently took out both the
>         speedo and the tach for rebuilding from my 69 GT and found
>         someone had tried to remove the speedo before. Apparently they
>         got one side off, but could not reach the other and must have
>         left it off for some reason.  Now it is long gone and I have
>         only one side to hold it in place.  You can see the doohicky I
>         am referring to in this photo I got off the inernet. 
>         Hopefully one of you guys has one of these sitting in some
>         http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
>
>
>
>     Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
>
>     Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
>     Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
>

--------------EF0A0464028A5C977A004F78
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>I have big hands. Now days, I get my 5 foot 1 inch daughter to do
      that work. <br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 2/10/2020 12:50 PM, Hans Duinhoven
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 14 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML - vooraf opgemaakt Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
span.HTML-voorafopgemaaktChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML - vooraf opgemaakt Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML - vooraf opgemaakt";
	font-family:Consolas;}
span.E-mailStijl20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"
            lang="EN-US">Looks, like you have been there before David….<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <div>
          <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF
            1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">Van:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">
                Mgs [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>] <b>Namens </b>David
                Ambrose via Mgs<br>
                <b>Verzonden:</b> maandag 10 februari 2020 21:05<br>
                <b>Aan:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                <b>Onderwerp:</b> Re: [Mgs] Fw: Instrument Retainer<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p>Why not just buy a second nut. You know you're going to lose
          one when you try to put it in. :-)<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">On 2/10/2020 11:29 AM, Michael MacLean
            via Mgs wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
          <div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
            </div>
          </div>
          <div id="ydp97ebf3d4yahoo_quoted_1587616348">
            <div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">-----
                    Forwarded Message -----<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">
                    Michael MacLean <a
                      href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">To:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">
                    John DiFede <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">Sent:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">
                    Monday, February 10, 2020, 11:16:05 AM PST<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">Subject:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">
                    Re: [Mgs] Instrument Retainer<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <div id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168">
                  <div>
                    <div>
                      <div>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:#26282A">Called
                            Nisonger and asked about the retainer.  Yes
                            they sell them, for $10.95 and the knurled
                            round nut is another $1.98.  The only
                            problem is the order minimum is $15!  He
                            won't bend for 2 bucks.  The hunt goes on. 
                            At the moment the instruments are at Foreign
                            Speedo in San Diego for a rebuild.  They do
                            superlative work.   I could have had it
                            added to the bill if Nisonger was rebuilding
                            the instrument.  Thanks anyway, Mike.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                      </div>
                      <div>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                    <div id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqt79407">
                      <div
                        id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yahoo_quoted_1959618419">
                        <div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">On
                                Monday, February 10, 2020, 11:02:48 AM
                                PST, John DiFede <a
                                  href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                  moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
                                wrote: <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <div id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168">
                              <div>
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">I
                                    don’t have one, but you may be able
                                    to purchase one here <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                <div>
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                                </div>
                                <div>
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A"><a
                                        href="http://www.nisonger.com/"
                                        target="_blank"
                                        moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.nisonger.com/</a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                </div>
                                <div>
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                                </div>
                                <div>
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"
                                    style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">John<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                  <div>
                                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">Sent
                                        from my iPhone<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>
                                    <div
                                      id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd66921">
                                      <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A"><br>
                                          <br>
                                          <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                      <p class="MsoNormal"
                                        style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">On
                                          Feb 10, 2020, at 1:30 PM,
                                          Michael MacLean via Mgs <a
                                            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
                                          wrote:<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                    </div>
                                  </div>
                                  <blockquote
                                    style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
                                    <div>
                                      <div
                                        id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd07371">
                                        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A"></span><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                      </div>
                                      <div>
                                        <div
                                          id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd41466">
                                          <div>
                                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                                style="color:#26282A">Anyone
                                                have a single instrument
                                                dashboard retainer and
                                                round nut to hold my
                                                speedo in place?  I
                                                recently took out both
                                                the speedo and the tach
                                                for rebuilding from my
                                                69 GT and found someone
                                                had tried to remove the
                                                speedo before. 
                                                Apparently they got one
                                                side off, but could not
                                                reach the other and must
                                                have left it off for
                                                some reason.  Now it is
                                                long gone and I have
                                                only one side to hold it
                                                in place.  You can see
                                                the doohicky I am
                                                referring to in this
                                                photo I got off the
                                                inernet.  Hopefully one
                                                of you guys has one of
                                                these sitting in some
                                                dark corner of your
                                                garage.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                          </div>
                                          <div>
                                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                                style="color:#26282A">Mike
                                                MacLean<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                          </div>
                                          <div>
                                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                                style="color:#26282A">69
                                                MGB GT<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                          </div>
                                          <div>
                                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                                style="color:#26282A">60
                                                Austin Healey Sprite<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                          </div>
                                        </div>
                                        <div>
                                          <div
                                            id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd76396">
                                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                                style="color:#26282A">56
                                                Austin Healey BN2<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                          </div>
                                          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                              style="color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                                        </div>
                                      </div>
                                      <div>
                                        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">&lt;650418499553.png&gt;<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                      </div>
                                      <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A">_______________________________________________<br>
                                          <br>
                                          <a
                                            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br>
                                          Donate: <a
                                            href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                                          Suggested annual donation
                                           $12.75<br>
                                          <br>
                                          Archive: <a
                                            href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a>
                                          <a
                                            href="http://autox.team.net/archive"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
                                          <br>
                                          Unsubscribe: <a
                                            href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a>
                                          <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                      <div
                                        id="ydp97ebf3d4yiv4391867168yqtfd08685">
                                        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                                      </div>
                                    </div>
                                  </blockquote>
                                </div>
                              </div>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><br>
            <br>
            <o:p></o:p></p>
          <pre>_______________________________________________<o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
          <pre><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre>Suggested annual donation  $12.75<o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
          <pre>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
          <pre>Unsubscribe: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------EF0A0464028A5C977A004F78--

--===============4587174530820780860==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4587174530820780860==--