Subject: [Mgs] Starters

From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 08:11:31 -0600

--===============5938838872399439435==

--00000000000099af1a059cbb1aef

Hey friends,
   Long time, no type.
   *Have any of you used the high torque gear reduction starters?* If so,
happy with them. My E-Type has decided to 'click' rather than start. The
classic whack with a hammer hasn't helped. And since it's its an automatic,
I can't roll-start it.

Rick, in Houston

--00000000000099af1a059cbb1aef
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hey friends,<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0Long time, no =
type.</div><div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0<b>Have any of you used the high =
torque gear reduction starters?</b> If so, happy with them. My E-Type has d=
ecided to &#39;click&#39; rather than start. The classic whack with a hamme=
r hasn&#39;t helped. And since it&#39;s its an automatic, I can&#39;t roll-=
start it.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Rick, in Houst=
on</div></div>

--00000000000099af1a059cbb1aef--

--===============5938838872399439435==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============5938838872399439435==--