Subject: [Mgs] Oops. Here's the Picture of the Tach

From: Michael MacLean via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 19:09:16 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_13346_522475643.1579201756154
	boundary="----=_Part_13345_1814838665.1579201756151"

------=_Part_13345_1814838665.1579201756151
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

------=_Part_13345_1814838665.1579201756151
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_13345_1814838665.1579201756151--

------=_Part_13346_522475643.1579201756154
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="=?UTF-8?b?VGFjaDIuanBn?="
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_Part_13346_522475643.1579201756154
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

------=_Part_13346_522475643.1579201756154--