Subject: [Mgs] History lesson needed

From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 07:08:34 -0600

--===============8447592448283883457==

--00000000000018c7b2059a72d81f

Hello friends,
   This talk about the B-GT has me wondering about other MGs, specifically
the V8 cars. That was a Rover V8 right? In which bodies and years was it
used? Ever in the B-GT? Any real power or torque advantage? Yea, I'm just
having a nerd moment...

Rick

--00000000000018c7b2059a72d81f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hello friends,<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0This talk ab=
out the B-GT has me wondering about other MGs, specifically the V8 cars. Th=
at was a Rover V8 right? In which bodies and years was it used? Ever in the=
 B-GT? Any real power or torque advantage? Yea, I&#39;m just having a nerd =
moment...</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Rick</div></di=
v>

--00000000000018c7b2059a72d81f--

--===============8447592448283883457==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============8447592448283883457==--