Subject: [Mgs] test

From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 08:31:58 -0000 ilyIUoRS6lmgQM44xFVWtn2ypN7ydXbI2lJJ1gPR2DRzHvx3T9a/Ce7R

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7642930935578494291==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0059_01D5B0C6.9E2D74D0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0059_01D5B0C6.9E2D74D0
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

------=_NextPart_000_0059_01D5B0C6.9E2D74D0
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dwindows-1252" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0059_01D5B0C6.9E2D74D0--

--===============7642930935578494291==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============7642930935578494291==--