Subject: [Mgs] Freight shipper?

From: Andrew Lundgren via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 11:03:53 -0700

--===============8706450921870324205==

--000000000000fa0e8d05969d4165

I am looking for a quote on having an OD transmission shipped from NY, USA
to UT, USA.

I haven't had anything freight shipped in years.  Does anyone have a
favorite?  I pick-up/drop-off at a terminal shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks!

--
Andrew

--000000000000fa0e8d05969d4165
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I am looking for a quote on having an OD transmission ship=
ped from NY, USA to UT, USA.<div><br></div><div>I haven&#39;t had anything =
freight shipped in years.=C2=A0 Does anyone have a favorite?=C2=A0 I pick-u=
p/drop-off at a terminal shouldn&#39;t be a problem.</div><div><br></div><d=
iv>Thanks!</div><div><br></div><div>--</div><div>Andrew</div></div>

--000000000000fa0e8d05969d4165--

--===============8706450921870324205==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============8706450921870324205==--

---

From: Eric Russell via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 18:36:09 -0500

> favorite? I pick-up/drop-off at a terminal shouldn't be a problem.

Is there a Fastenal store near by? I shipped an MGA transmission from NC 
to ID or UT (I forget which) via Fastenal last year. I secured it to a 
pallet and dropped it off at the Fastenal store near me. They put it on 
a truck heading towards the destination. The recipient picked it up from 
a Fastenal store near him. The cost was reasonable. It took about 2 
weeks and there was no tracking except for when it left NC and when it 
arrived at the destination.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC

[email-masked]