Subject: [Mgs] TD progress

From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 17:43:47 -0500

--000000000000ae76f90594d27ca6

--000000000000ae76f60594d27ca4

Hello friends,
   My TR6 is at the paint shop so any work on it by me, is on hold. I did
get started on my TD. There are two big jobs ahead of me. 1. Replace the
brake master cylinder. And 2. Re-contour the seat back then reupholster.
See attached.

Rick

--000000000000ae76f60594d27ca4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hello friends,<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0My TR6 is at=
 the paint shop so any work on it by me, is on hold. I did get started on m=
y TD. There are two big jobs ahead of me. 1. Replace the brake master cylin=
der. And 2. Re-contour the seat back then reupholster. See attached.</div><=
div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Rick</div></div>

--000000000000ae76f60594d27ca4--

--000000000000ae76f90594d27ca6
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20191013_164224.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <16dc74aa6187d0368301>

--000000000000ae76f90594d27ca6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--000000000000ae76f90594d27ca6--