Subject: Re: [Mgs] TD work

From: Hans Duinhoven via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 22:15:08 +0200

Keep up the good work Rick.

Cheers,
Hans

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Mgs [mailto:[email-masked]] Namens Richard Lindsay via Mgs
Verzonden: dinsdag 15 oktober 2019 19:36
Aan: [email-masked] List
Onderwerp: [Mgs] TD work

Hello Friends,
   Great progress on the TD today. First up, I completed the seat
re-contouring. I first removed covering from the back of the seat
back.

http://aubard.us/53_MG/20191015_104712.jpg

   I pulled about a million long staples from the hard marine grade
plywood that I used.

http://aubard.us/53_MG/20191015_104640.jpg

   By the time I got them all out my hands were red and sore.

http://aubard.us/53_MG/20191015_104609.jpg

   After that, I got quite busy reshaping foam and forgot to take
pictures. I did take a nice picture after re-contouring the foam and
reattaching the upholstery. Here's how it looks back in the car.

http://aubard.us/53_MG/20191015_104051.jpg

   Lots better and more comfortable.

   As for the brake master cylinder, I am going to have it put in at
my mechanic's shop. It will be so much easier to replace once its on a
lift. We'll then re-bleed the whole system. More when that happens.

Rick
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

-- 
Dit e-mailbericht is gecontroleerd op virussen met Avast antivirussoftware.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]