Subject: [Mgs] Sunday morning, a bit OT

From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 06:39:42 -0500

--===============6298956698156697719==

--000000000000c4933305943c6483

Hello Friends, and good morning from South Texas!

Another hot day is forecast for today so I plan to get my car work (play?)
done early. Two jobs are in the queue, neither of which involves the
Maserati, strangely enough! :-P The first is filling two petrol jugs with
fuel and heading to my shop. The Triumph TR6 ran out of gas while moving it
about yesterday. My grandson and I ended up pushing it into position, ready
for tomorrow's transport.

Once the TR6 is fueled, its back to the house to spend an hour or so on the
MG TD. That car is to get the other half of its tune up. Specifically, the
timing will be checked, and adjusted as required,  valves adjusted, and the
SU carburetors will get cleaned and the linkage lubricated. The car will
get a new brake master cylinder, but not today. Rather, a garage cleanup is
needed first so the master cylinder job can happen cleanly and efficiently.

As much as I have enjoyed working on the Biturbo, it's nice that I now
don't have to do so! It's running great. Yesterday, the car started at the
first turn of the key and ran great as I moved cars around. After
completing a few more competing projects, the car will get regular use.

You? How are you spending your Sunday? Any LBC projects in the queue. I
know some of you are contemplating winter storage and maintenance projects
for your cars, but for us on America's south coast, its driving season!

Rick

--000000000000c4933305943c6483
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div style=3D"width:328px;margin:16px 0px" dir=3D"auto"><=
div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"">Hello Friends, and good morning from South Texa=
s!<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D""><br></div><div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"">Anoth=
er hot day is forecast for today so I plan to get my car work (play?) done =
early. Two jobs are in the queue, neither of which involves the Maserati, s=
trangely enough! :-P The first is filling two petrol jugs with fuel and hea=
ding to my shop. The Triumph TR6 ran out of gas while moving it about yeste=
rday. My grandson and I ended up pushing it into position, ready for tomorr=
ow&#39;s transport.</div><div dir=3D"auto" style=3D""><br></div><div dir=3D=
"auto" style=3D"">Once the TR6 is fueled, its back to the house to spend an=
 hour or so on the MG TD. That car is to get the other half of its tune up.=
 Specifically, the timing will be checked, and adjusted as required,=C2=A0 =
valves adjusted, and the SU carburetors will get cleaned and the linkage lu=
bricated. The car will get a new brake master cylinder, but not today. Rath=
er, a garage cleanup is needed first so the master cylinder job can happen =
cleanly and efficiently.</div><div dir=3D"auto" style=3D""><br></div><div d=
ir=3D"auto" style=3D"">As much as I have enjoyed working on the Biturbo, it=
&#39;s nice that I now don&#39;t have to do so! It&#39;s running great. Yes=
terday, the car started at the first turn of the key and ran great as I mov=
ed cars around. After completing a few more competing projects, the car wil=
l get regular use.</div><div dir=3D"auto" style=3D""><br></div><div dir=3D"=
auto" style=3D"">You? How are you spending your Sunday? Any LBC projects in=
 the queue. I know some of you are contemplating winter storage and mainten=
ance projects for your cars, but for us on America&#39;s south coast, its d=
riving season!</div><div dir=3D"auto" style=3D""><br></div><div dir=3D"auto=
" style=3D"">Rick<br></div></div></div><br></div>

--000000000000c4933305943c6483--

--===============6298956698156697719==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============6298956698156697719==--

---

From: Rick via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 09:46:24 -0500

----_com.android.email_4396039872087070
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_4396039872087070
 name="IMG_32651.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG_32651.jpg";
 size=146316

----_com.android.email_4396039872087070
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

----_com.android.email_4396039872087070--

---

From: Rick via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 10:53:40 -0500

--===============9036351239797618558==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--===============9036351239797618558==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============9036351239797618558==--

---

From: Rick via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 15:16:59 -0500

--===============5418462167287113552==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--===============5418462167287113552==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5418462167287113552==--