Subject: Re: [Mgs] Quiet, and OT

From: Hans Duinhoven via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 07:49:46 +0200

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2922912876067939848==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01D575D1.4C10ED10"
Content-Language: nl

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D575D1.4C10ED10
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

What a difference with our MGs. Lots of hose, crampy engine bay, complex de=
sign.

Not a lot to mention here.

The BGT=E2=80=99s paint is being detailed with a deep polish job by our old=
est son. The result is amazing =E2=80=93 like a mirror.

I am surprised. He explained to me, that all the years the car is with us, =
I covered it with a special BGT shaped cover cloth with the MG logo in de t=
he cloth at the engine hood.

He states this cloth caused thousands of tiny scratches making the paint lo=
ok dull.

Now the treated parts are covered with a wool blanket and we hope this does=
 not cause that many scratches.

Anyone with similar experience?

Cheers,

Hans

Van: Mgs [mailto:[email-masked]] Namens Richard Lindsay via Mgs=

Verzonden: vrijdag 27 september 2019 22:06
Aan: MGs
Onderwerp: [Mgs] Quiet, and OT

Hello Friends,

   I write today to report that my 1985 2.5 liter, V6 Maserati Biturbo E, n=
umber 011 of 250, is back together and working great! Picture attached, if =
that is now allowed. The pump is circulating coolant through the intercoole=
rs just as it should do. This is the first time it has worked since I got t=
he car. At that time, the control circuit was disconnected and the coolant =
was drained - both probably because of a leak in the right bank intercooler=
=2E The new and apparently smaller hoses, from the manifold to the intercoo=
lers, is actually pretty large id but thin wall silicone hose, rated for fa=
r greater pressure than the 7psi system. 

   Anyway, everything is together now with new intercoolers, new hoses, new=
 clamps, and of course, new coolant. Great fun.

   Now back to your regularly scheduled silence.

Rick

-- 
Dit e-mailbericht is gecontroleerd op virussen met Avast antivirussoftware.=

https://www.avast.com/antivirus

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D575D1.4C10ED10
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-micr=
osoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http:=
//www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=
=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft=
 Word 14 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.E-mailStijl17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
=2EMsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DNL link=3Dblue vlink=
=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US=
 style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D=
'>What a difference with our MGs. Lots of hose, crampy engine bay, complex =
design.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US style=
=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'><o:p=
>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US style=3D'fo=
nt-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'>Not a lot =
to mention here.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-=
US style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F49=
7D'>The BGT=E2=80=99s paint is being detailed with a deep polish job by our=
 oldest son. The result is amazing =E2=80=93 like a mirror.<o:p></o:p></spa=
n></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;fon=
t-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'>I am surprised. He explained=
 to me, that all the years the car is with us, I covered it with a special =
BGT shaped cover cloth with the MG logo in de the cloth at the engine hood.=
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US style=3D'font=
-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'>He states th=
is cloth caused thousands of tiny scratches making the paint look dull.<o:p=
></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US style=3D'font-siz=
e:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'>Now the treated =
parts are covered with a wool blanket and we hope this does not cause that =
many scratches.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-U=
S style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US styl=
e=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'>Any=
one with similar experience?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><spa=
n lang=3DEN-US style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"=
;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=
=3DEN-US style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color=
:#1F497D'>Cheers,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN=
-US style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F4=
97D'>Hans<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US styl=
e=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'font-size:1=
0.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>Van:</span></b><span style=3D'font=
-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Mgs [mailto:mgs-bounces@au=
tox.team.net] <b>Namens </b>Richard Lindsay via Mgs<br><b>Verzonden:</b> vr=
ijdag 27 september 2019 22:06<br><b>Aan:</b> MGs<br><b>Onderwerp:</b> [Mgs]=
 Quiet, and OT<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hello Friends,<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DM=
soNormal>&nbsp; &nbsp;I write today to report that my 1985 2.5 liter, V6 Ma=
serati Biturbo E, number 011 of 250, is back together and working great! Pi=
cture attached, if that is now allowed. The pump is circulating coolant thr=
ough the intercoolers just as it should do. This is the first time it has w=
orked since I got the car. At that time, the control circuit was disconnect=
ed and the coolant was drained - both probably because of a leak in the rig=
ht bank intercooler.&nbsp;The new and apparently smaller hoses, from the ma=
nifold to the intercoolers, is actually pretty large id but thin wall silic=
one hose, rated for far greater pressure than the 7psi system.&nbsp;<o:p></=
o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp; &nbsp;Anyway, everything is =
together now with new intercoolers, new hoses, new clamps, and of course, n=
ew coolant. Great fun.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;=
 &nbsp;Now back to your regularly scheduled silence.<o:p></o:p></p></div><d=
iv><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNorma=
l>Rick<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div><div id=3D"DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4=
E2AA1F9FDF2"><br /> <table style=3D"border-top: 1px solid #D3D4DE;">
	<tr>
      <td style=3D"width: 55px; padding-top: 18px;"><a href=3D"https://www.=
avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&utm_source=3Dlink&utm_campaign=3Dsig=
-email&utm_content=3Demailclient" target=3D"_blank"><img src=3D"https://ipm=
cdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repe=
at-v1.gif" alt=3D"" width=3D"46" height=3D"29" style=3D"width: 46px; height=
: 29px;" /></a></td>
		<td style=3D"width: 470px; padding-top: 17px; color: #41424e; font-size: =
13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">Virusv=
rij. <a href=3D"https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&utm_sour=
ce=3Dlink&utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Demailclient" target=3D"_bl=
ank" style=3D"color: #4453ea;">www.avast.com</a> 		</td>
	</tr>
</table>
<a href=3D"#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width=3D"1" height=3D"1">=
 </a></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D575D1.4C10ED10--

--===============2922912876067939848==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============2922912876067939848==--

---

From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 09:15:21 +0100 C4mQ20UOWF0vpZ3yPIVWrLp3LI1HRgiUhSPsqBxvUJG0qNyu4NdI74sfDO8wxJPqJz90SOinq1RNCap6+HLLBQVJ69yjymEF78U=

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7321190639845677187==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0032_01D575DD.41058280"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01D575DD.41058280
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Covering with anything (other than air ...) is going to risk the same =
think happening again.  Dragging a cover over a car that has any dust =
particles on the paint risks those tiny marks as dust is abrasive.  =
Rolling the cover on is better but still not completely immune.  I have =
a thick cotton cover that I'd put on the soft top, which had been folded =
in such a way that I could unfold the front, back and sides to lay it on =
the panels rather than dragging it.  But I've not used that for many =
years, I found that over winter in the garage it would prevent air =
moving around and the interior got musty and even slight green mould on =
the steering wheel.  Now in winter I leave the windows open and the =
roadster top up just in case the flat roof should start to leak as they =
all do eventually.  Over time and use a layer of dust builds up and in =
low sunlight through the side window it really shows up, but on 30 =
year-old paint it doesn't really bother me and it just washes off prior =
to an event anyway.  That paint has always shown the dust, it seems to =
attract it, whereas the V8 repainted a couple of years ago seems to stay =
dust-free.  I still wouldn't drag a cover over it though.

PaulH.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  He states this cloth caused thousands of tiny scratches making the =
paint look dull.
  Now the treated parts are covered with a wool blanket and we hope this =
does not cause that many scratches.

  =20

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01D575DD.41058280
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40" xmlns:v =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m =3D=20
"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml"><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE>@font-face {
	font-family: Calibri;
}
@font-face {
	font-family: Tahoma;
}
@page WordSection1 {size: 612.0pt 792.0pt; margin: 70.85pt 70.85pt =
70.85pt 70.85pt; }
P.MsoNormal {
	MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"; FONT-SIZE: =
12pt
}
LI.MsoNormal {
	MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"; FONT-SIZE: =
12pt
}
DIV.MsoNormal {
	MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"; FONT-SIZE: =
12pt
}
A:link {
	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
A:visited {
	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
SPAN.E-mailStijl17 {
	FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri","sans-serif"; COLOR: #1f497d; mso-style-type: =
personal-reply
}
.MsoChpDefault {
	FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-style-type: export-only; =
mso-fareast-language: EN-US
}
DIV.WordSection1 {
	page: WordSection1
}
</STYLE>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></HEAD>
<BODY lang=3DNL link=3Dblue bgColor=3D#ffffff vLink=3Dpurple>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Covering with anything (other than air ...)&nbsp;is =
going to=20
risk the same think happening again.&nbsp; Dragging a cover over a car =
that has=20
any dust particles on the paint risks those tiny marks as dust is=20
abrasive.&nbsp; Rolling the cover on is better but still not completely=20
immune.&nbsp; I have a thick cotton cover that I'd put on the soft top, =
which=20
had been folded in such a way that I could unfold the front, back and =
sides to=20
lay it on the panels rather than dragging it.&nbsp; But I've not used =
that for=20
many years, I found that over winter in the garage it would prevent air =
moving=20
around and the interior got musty and even slight green mould on the =
steering=20
wheel.&nbsp;&nbsp;Now in winter&nbsp;I leave the windows open and the =
roadster=20
top up just in case the flat roof should start to leak as they all do=20
eventually.&nbsp; Over time and use a layer of dust builds up and =
in&nbsp;low=20
sunlight through the side window it really shows up, but on 30 year-old =
paint it=20
doesn't really bother me and it just washes off prior to an event =
anyway.&nbsp;=20
That paint&nbsp;has always shown the dust, it seems to attract it, =
whereas the=20
V8 repainted a couple of years ago seems to stay dust-free.&nbsp; I =
still=20
wouldn't drag a cover over it though.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>PaulH.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: =
black"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; =
FONT-SIZE: 11pt"=20
  lang=3DEN-US>He states this cloth caused thousands of tiny scratches =
making the=20
  paint look dull.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></DIV>
  <DIV class=3DWordSection1>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; =
FONT-SIZE: 11pt"=20
  lang=3DEN-US>Now the treated parts are covered with a wool blanket and =
we hope=20
  this does not cause that many scratches.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; =
FONT-SIZE: 11pt"=20
  lang=3DEN-US><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; =
FONT-SIZE: 11pt"=20
  lang=3DEN-US>Anyone with similar=20
experience?<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01D575DD.41058280--

--===============7321190639845677187==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7321190639845677187==--

---

From: Barrie Robinson via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 11:29:55 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8749338322406688517==
 boundary="------------E35389E3A32C2D5D366975B6"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------E35389E3A32C2D5D366975B6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hello folks

I had my cover washed (big machine in one of those commercial places).  
It has a soft inner so I don't see the difference between wiping with a 
soft cloth or with a CLEAN cover.   I do wipe down the car with a dust 
picker upper before putting the cover on.  My paint is spectacular !

Barrie

On 9/28/2019 1:49 AM, Hans Duinhoven via Mgs wrote:
>
> What a difference with our MGs. Lots of hose, crampy engine bay, 
> complex design.
>
> The BGT’s paint is being detailed with a deep polish job by our oldest 
> son. The result is amazing – like a mirror.
>
> I am surprised. He explained to me, that all the years the car is with 
> us, I covered it with a special BGT shaped cover cloth with the MG 
> logo in de the cloth at the engine hood.
>
> He states this cloth caused thousands of tiny scratches making the 
> paint look dull.
>
> Now the treated parts are covered with a wool blanket and we hope this 
> *Van:*Mgs [mailto:[email-masked]] *Namens *Richard Lindsay 
> via Mgs
> *Verzonden:* vrijdag 27 september 2019 22:06
> *Aan:* MGs
> *Onderwerp:* [Mgs] Quiet, and OT
>
> Hello Friends,
>
>    I write today to report that my 1985 2.5 liter, V6 Maserati Biturbo 
> E, number 011 of 250, is back together and working great! Picture 
> attached, if that is now allowed. The pump is circulating coolant 
> through the intercoolers just as it should do. This is the first time 
> it has worked since I got the car. At that time, the control circuit 
> was disconnected and the coolant was drained - both probably because 
> of a leak in the right bank intercooler. The new and apparently 
> smaller hoses, from the manifold to the intercoolers, is actually 
> pretty large id but thin wall silicone hose, rated for far greater 
> pressure than the 7psi system.
>
>    Anyway, everything is together now with new intercoolers, new 
> hoses, new clamps, and of course, new coolant. Great fun.
>
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 
> 	Virusvrij. www.avast.com 
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 
>
>
> <#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--------------E35389E3A32C2D5D366975B6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <font size="-1"><font face="Arial">Hello folks<br>
        <br>
        I had my cover washed (big machine in one of those commercial
        places).  It has a soft inner so I don't see the difference
        between wiping with a soft cloth or with a CLEAN cover.   I do
        wipe down the car with a dust picker upper before putting the
        cover on.  My paint is spectacular !<br>
        <br>
        Barrie  <br>
      </font></font><br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/28/2019 1:49 AM, Hans Duinhoven
      via Mgs wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 14 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.E-mailStijl17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"
            lang="EN-US">What a difference with our MGs. Lots of hose,
            crampy engine bay, complex design.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"
            lang="EN-US">Not a lot to mention here.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"
            lang="EN-US">The BGT’s paint is being detailed with a deep
            polish job by our oldest son. The result is amazing – like a
            mirror.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"
            lang="EN-US">I am surprised. He explained to me, that all
            the years the car is with us, I covered it with a special
            BGT shaped cover cloth with the MG logo in de the cloth at
            the engine hood.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"
            lang="EN-US">He states this cloth caused thousands of tiny
            scratches making the paint look dull.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"
            lang="EN-US">Now the treated parts are covered with a wool
            blanket and we hope this does not cause that many scratches.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"
            lang="EN-US">Anyone with similar experience?<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"
            lang="EN-US">Cheers,<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"
            lang="EN-US">Hans<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">Van:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">
            Mgs [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>] <b>Namens </b>Richard
            Lindsay via Mgs<br>
            <b>Verzonden:</b> vrijdag 27 september 2019 22:06<br>
            <b>Aan:</b> MGs<br>
            <b>Onderwerp:</b> [Mgs] Quiet, and OT<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">Hello Friends,<o:p></o:p></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">   I write today to report that my 1985
              2.5 liter, V6 Maserati Biturbo E, number 011 of 250, is
              back together and working great! Picture attached, if that
              is now allowed. The pump is circulating coolant through
              the intercoolers just as it should do. This is the first
              time it has worked since I got the car. At that time, the
              control circuit was disconnected and the coolant was
              drained - both probably because of a leak in the right
              bank intercooler. The new and apparently smaller hoses,
              from the manifold to the intercoolers, is actually pretty
              large id but thin wall silicone hose, rated for far
              greater pressure than the 7psi system. <o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">   Anyway, everything is together now
              with new intercoolers, new hoses, new clamps, and of
              course, new coolant. Great fun.<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">   Now back to your regularly scheduled
              silence.<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">Rick<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br>
        <table style="border-top: 1px solid #D3D4DE;">
          <tbody>
            <tr>
              <td style="width: 55px; padding-top: 18px;"><a
href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=emailclient"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"><img
src="https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif"
                    alt="" style="width: 46px; height: 29px;"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" width="46" height="29"></a></td>
              <td style="width: 470px; padding-top: 17px; color:
                #41424e; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica,
                sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">Virusvrij. <a
href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=emailclient"
                  target="_blank" style="color: #4453ea;"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">www.avast.com</a> </td>
            </tr>
          </tbody>
        </table>
        <a href="#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1"
          height="1" moz-do-not-send="true"> </a></div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------E35389E3A32C2D5D366975B6--

--===============8749338322406688517==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8749338322406688517==--