Subject: [Mgs] MG pickup

From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 19:14:54 -0500

--000000000000062c1c058fa41115

--000000000000062c14058fa41113

Any if you seen this vehicle? No, I have just less than 0% interest in
owning it but it is interesting.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Automobile/China-owned-British-brand-MG-launches-pickup-in-Thailand

Rick

--000000000000062c14058fa41113
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Any if you seen this vehicle? No, I have just less than 0=
% interest in owning=C2=A0it but it is interesting.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></=
div><div dir=3D"auto"><a href=3D"https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Automobil=
e/China-owned-British-brand-MG-launches-pickup-in-Thailand">https://asia.ni=
kkei.com/Business/Automobile/China-owned-British-brand-MG-launches-pickup-i=
n-Thailand</a><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Rick<=
/div></div>

--000000000000062c14058fa41113--

--000000000000062c1c058fa41115
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20190808_191123.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <16c73ba0579ba40f2e51>

--000000000000062c1c058fa41115
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--000000000000062c1c058fa41115--