Subject: [Mgs] value questions

From: dave via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 16:15:32 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1503036278755027861==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0018_01D53FDF.85DAE5F0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01D53FDF.85DAE5F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I was offered at a very, very good price, a 59 mga.  It has an mgb engine,
mga transmission.

I already have a 56 so I'm not too inclined to keep this one.  Was wondering
what people thought about the following:

It has a single weber carb.  Keep or replace with SU's and sell the weber
setup

It has later mgb door panels, with the door opening handle.  Keep or replace
as original with pull string?

It has an mgb starter switch.  Keep or replace with original to use pull
starter?

The goal is to maximize value in selling.

What do you think?

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01D53FDF.85DAE5F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I was offered at a very, very good price, a 59 =
mga.&nbsp; It has an mgb engine, mga transmission.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I already =
have a 56 so I&#8217;m not too inclined to keep this one.&nbsp; Was =
wondering what people thought about the following:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It has a =
single weber carb.&nbsp; Keep or replace with SU&#8217;s and sell the =
weber setup<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It has later mgb door =
panels, with the door opening handle.&nbsp; Keep or replace as original =
with pull string?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It has an mgb =
starter switch.&nbsp; Keep or replace with original to use pull =
starter?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The goal is to maximize value in =
selling.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>What do you think?<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0018_01D53FDF.85DAE5F0--

--===============1503036278755027861==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============1503036278755027861==--