Subject: [Mgs] 78 mgb

From: dave via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 21:28:22 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7158786617747134090==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_01D5458B.6244BBA0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D5458B.6244BBA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Look at this webpage:  https://mossmotors.com/rear-drum-brake-components

Look at part 86.

Part 87 goes through the hub, through the brake shoe, through 85 (spring)
and through 86.  Part 87 has a T shaped top that goes through a slot in 86,
then you turn it and it is supposed to hold.  Right rear, one brake shoe,
part 87 pulls through part 86 and allows the brake shoe (82) to constantly
run against the hub (90).

I've gone through several of these (part 86) including some new ones.  Is
there any cure other than to keep getting new ones until one finally works?

When I got the car, all 4 had let go.  I replaced all  four with new ones.
The driver side settled in, but on the passenger side both let go.  2 more,
and now one has let go.

Thoughts?

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D5458B.6244BBA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Look at this webpage:&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"https://mossmotors.com/rear-drum-brake-components">https://mossmo=
tors.com/rear-drum-brake-components</a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Look at part =
86.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Part 87 goes through the hub, through the brake shoe, =
through 85 (spring) and through 86.&nbsp; Part 87 has a T shaped top =
that goes through a slot in 86, then you turn it and it is supposed to =
hold.&nbsp; Right rear, one brake shoe, part 87 pulls through part 86 =
and allows the brake shoe (82) to constantly run against the hub =
(90).<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ve gone through several of these (part 86) =
including some new ones.&nbsp; Is there any cure other than to keep =
getting new ones until one finally works?&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>When I got =
the car, all 4 had let go.&nbsp; I replaced all &nbsp;four with new =
ones.&nbsp; The driver side settled in, but on the passenger side both =
let go.&nbsp; 2 more, and now one has let go.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thoughts?<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D5458B.6244BBA0--

--===============7158786617747134090==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============7158786617747134090==--