Subject: [Mgs] Oil Additive

From: FrankK via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 11:50:05 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0154817188462118046==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0016_01D53327.C9644330"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01D53327.C9644330
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

There was a great deal of  discussion here regarding the use of =
different oil to compensate for the lack of ZDDP in oil these days.  I =
didn=E2=80=99t see anyone include a discussion of the practice of adding =
ZDDP to oil that is lacking in it.  There are several sources where it =
is available and I have availed myself of it and added it to my  Castrol =
20-50 when I change the oil in my 80 MGBLE.=20
Is there a problem in doing this in lieu of using Valvoline Racing Oil =
say?=20
Frank Krajewski
------=_NextPart_000_0016_01D53327.C9644330
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>There was a great deal of&nbsp; discussion here regarding the use =
of=20
different oil to compensate for the lack of ZDDP in oil these =
days.&nbsp; I=20
didn=E2=80=99t see anyone include a discussion of the practice of adding =
ZDDP to oil=20
that is lacking in it.&nbsp; There are several sources where it is =
available and=20
I have availed myself of it and added it to my&nbsp; Castrol 20-50 when =
I change=20
the oil in my 80 MGBLE. </DIV>
<DIV>Is there a problem in doing this in lieu of using Valvoline Racing =
Oil say?=20
</DIV>
<DIV>Frank Krajewski</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01D53327.C9644330--

--===============0154817188462118046==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============0154817188462118046==--