Subject: Re: [Mgs] Wednesday...and brakes

From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 13:26:46 +0100 yEWmKedABeqXl7wuqtLa/iTA+R2CnnuplQK3R4NA9G5gvdncCFZbwUJTlk76UWfC9oHm5m7qqob0yvdEHA79ITUmlxgwUMMhhlA=

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0870425011992504435==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0053_01D547A3.9A0E7DE0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01D547A3.9A0E7DE0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

'Wensday' US, 'Wedn'sday' UK. =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
     Do you pronounce it wed-nes-day or do you say wens-day? Yea, its a =
bit too quiet and my MG is running fine so I'll report on my other LBC =
(while tastefully avoiding using the T-word).

  Good morning Friends,=20
     Yes, its Wednesday again here on America's south coast. This =
morning I hope to do a bit of engine room cleaning in advance of =
installing some new brake bits. With the brake failure safety light =
switch (I can't remember the proper name.) and a few pipes removed for =
repairs, the area where they mount is now open for cleaning. Usually =
that spot is cluttered with pipes and wires making it difficult to =
clean. Add to that, its immediately below the brake and clutch master =
cylinders so paint damage from brake fluid leaks and spills is not =
uncommon. This morning I hope to tidy that area, then spray a bit of =
Carmine Red paint over the discolored surface.
     Parts are on order to replace a few damaged bits. Access to the =
offending parts is from below so the car, now on jack stands, needs to =
go further up. That work is easy enough but does take a bit of time and =
planning to guarantee a safe and secure car position. If I'm going under =
there, it has to be secure.
     Before today's shop work begins I need to stop at the hardware =
store for a bolt (whose length isn't in my inventory) and a plug to seal =
an unused fluid port. That's about it. Given a little meterology luck, I =
may come home in a more interesting car. We shall see.
     Happy Wed-nes-day...or is it wens-day?

  -rick=20

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-----

  _______________________________________________

  [email-masked]
  Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
  Suggested annual donation  $12.75

  Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs =
http://autox.team.net/archive

  Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01D547A3.9A0E7DE0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>'Wensday' US, 'Wedn'sday' UK.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>
  <DIV style=3D"MARGIN: 16px 0px; WIDTH: 328px; HEIGHT: 496px">
  <DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>&nbsp; &nbsp;Do you pronounce it wed-nes-day or do you =
say=20
  wens-day? Yea, its a bit too quiet and my MG is running fine so I'll =
report on=20
  my other LBC (while tastefully avoiding using the T-word).
  <DIV dir=3Dauto><BR></DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>Good morning Friends,&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>&nbsp; &nbsp;Yes, its Wednesday again here on =
America's south=20
  coast. This morning I hope to do a bit of engine room cleaning in =
advance of=20
  installing some new brake bits. With the brake failure safety light =
switch (I=20
  can't remember the proper name.) and a few pipes removed for repairs, =
the area=20
  where they mount is now open for cleaning. Usually that spot is =
cluttered with=20
  pipes and wires making it difficult to clean. Add to that, its =
immediately=20
  below the brake and clutch master cylinders so paint damage from brake =
fluid=20
  leaks and spills is not uncommon. This morning I hope to tidy that =
area, then=20
  spray a bit of Carmine Red paint over the discolored surface.</DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>&nbsp; &nbsp;Parts are on order to replace a few =
damaged bits.=20
  Access to the offending parts is from below so the car, now on jack =
stands,=20
  needs to go further up. That work is easy enough but does take a bit =
of time=20
  and planning to guarantee a safe and secure car position. If I'm going =
under=20
  there, it has to be secure.</DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>&nbsp; &nbsp;Before today's shop work begins I need to =
stop at=20
  the hardware store for a bolt (whose length isn't in my inventory) and =
a plug=20
  to seal an unused fluid port. That's about it. Given a little =
meterology luck,=20
  I may come home in a more interesting car. We shall see.</DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>&nbsp; &nbsp;Happy Wed-nes-day...or is it =
wens-day?</DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto><BR></DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>-rick&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"HEIGHT: 0px"></DIV></DIV><BR></DIV>
  <P>
  <HR>

  =
<P></P>_______________________________________________<BR><BR>[email-masked]=
eam.net<BR>Donate:=20
  http://www.team.net/donate.html<BR>Suggested annual donation&nbsp;=20
  $12.75<BR><BR>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs=20
  http://autox.team.net/archive<BR><BR>Unsubscribe:=20
  =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]<BR><=
/BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01D547A3.9A0E7DE0--

--===============0870425011992504435==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============0870425011992504435==--

---

From: David Breneman via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 14:18:18 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7236838657568574563==
	boundary="----=_Part_263631_158777525.1564582698116"

------=_Part_263631_158777525.1564582698116
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Here in the US, I hear a lot of people say Wends-day.
I do occasional voice-over work, and to be correct you need to sneak=20
in a little bit of the D in the right place, but hot as much as the Brits d=
o.It needs to be almost undiscernable, but there.

David Breneman [email-masked]=20

    On Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 5:09:37 AM PDT, Richard Lindsay via Mgs <m=
[email-masked]> wrote: =20
=20
 =C2=A0 =C2=A0Do you pronounce it wed-nes-day or do you say wens-day? Yea, =
its a bit too quiet and my MG is running fine so I'll report on my other LB=
C (while tastefully avoiding using the T-word).

 =20
------=_Part_263631_158777525.1564582698116
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydpa9846a02yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family: verdana, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"><div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Here in the US, I hear a lot of people say Wends-day.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I do occasional voice-over work, and to be correct you need to sneak <br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">in a little bit of the D in the right place, but hot as much as the Brits do.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">It needs to be almost undiscernable, but there.<br></div><div><br></div><div class="ydpa9846a02signature">David Breneman         [email-masked]</div></div>
        <div><br></div><div><br></div>
        
        </div><div id="ydpf5c159ffyahoo_quoted_4833406252" class="ydpf5c159ffyahoo_quoted">
            <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
                
                <div>
                    On Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 5:09:37 AM PDT, Richard Lindsay via Mgs &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><div id="ydpf5c159ffyiv6150146294"><div><div><div style="width:328px;margin:16px 0px;"><div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp;Do you pronounce it wed-nes-day or do you say wens-day? Yea, its a bit too quiet and my MG is running fine so I'll report on my other LBC (while tastefully avoiding using the T-word).<div><br></div><br></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_263631_158777525.1564582698116--

--===============7236838657568574563==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7236838657568574563==--