Subject: Re: [Mgs] Oil Addatives

From: EARL Shellenberger via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 18:52:22 -0400 (EDT)

--===============3089567637183395912==
	boundary="----=_Part_845149_214335818.1562453542235"

------=_Part_845149_214335818.1562453542235
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

One oil missing on the list is Brad Penn, their 20/50 racing oil has the extra ZZDP_ and if you have a local dealer you can probably get it alot cheaper than the others. My local dealer will knock about $10 off per case when I buy six cases. I go in with someone else or stock up for the rest of my vehicles . He also stock plane 30wt for use in small engines. 

Ron Shellenberger

2 many cars                                                                                                                                       
------=_Part_845149_214335818.1562453542235
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html><head>
    <meta charset=3D"UTF-8">
</head><body><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sa=
ns-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">One oil missing on the list is Brad Penn=
, their 20/50 racing oil has the extra ZZDP_ and if you have a local dealer=
 you can probably get it alot cheaper than the others. My local dealer will=
 knock about $10 off per case when I buy six cases. I go in with someone el=
se or stock up for the rest of my vehicles . He also stock plane 30wt for u=
se in small engines.&#160;</p><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: hel=
vetica, arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">Ron Shellenberger</p><p=
 style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color=
: rgb(51, 51, 51);">2 many cars&#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#=
160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; =
&#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160=
; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#1=
60; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &=
#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160;=
 &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160;</p></body></html>
=20
------=_Part_845149_214335818.1562453542235--

--===============3089567637183395912==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============3089567637183395912==--