Subject: [Mgs] oil

From: dave via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 16:19:24 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7454085881191287217==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001E_01D52528.6DD60600"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D52528.6DD60600
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I've been using Valvoline 20w 50 full synthetic for several years now, and
it used to be immediately available from Amazon with free shipping.  It has
zddp.

Now its 1 to 2 months.

However - Advanced Auto Parts -
https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/valvoline-vr1-racing-20w-50-full-synthet
ic-motor-oil-1-quart-679082/10069836-P?searchTerm=valvoline+20w-50+full+synt
hetic

free shipping with a minimum order of $25, which is 3 quarts.  You can buy
it any number of quarts (from Amazon it's a 6 pack), and it's a couple
pennies cheaper!!!

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D52528.6DD60600
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ve been using Valvoline 20w 50 full synthetic =
for several years now, and it used to be immediately available from =
Amazon with free shipping.&nbsp; It has zddp.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Now its 1 to =
2 months.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>However &#8211; Advanced Auto Parts - <a =
href=3D"https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/valvoline-vr1-racing-20w-50-f=
ull-synthetic-motor-oil-1-quart-679082/10069836-P?searchTerm=3Dvalvoline+=
20w-50+full+synthetic">https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/valvoline-vr1-=
racing-20w-50-full-synthetic-motor-oil-1-quart-679082/10069836-P?searchTe=
rm=3Dvalvoline+20w-50+full+synthetic</a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>free =
shipping with a minimum order of $25, which is 3 quarts.&nbsp; You can =
buy it any number of quarts (from Amazon it&#8217;s a 6 pack), and =
it&#8217;s a couple pennies cheaper!!!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D52528.6DD60600--

--===============7454085881191287217==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============7454085881191287217==--