Subject: Re: [Mgs] mga radiator

From: David Breneman via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 17:29:09 +0000 (UTC)

On Tuesday, April 30, 2019, 10:16:20 AM PDT, dave via Mgs <[email-masked]> wrote: 

> Apparently I’m in the market for a new radiator.  Shop says mine needs 
> a new core at $400+  Any recommendations?  I’m thinking that in Dallas 
> it makes sense to cross that original line and get an aluminum one, but 
> I do have an electric fan so should be ok either way

When I got my MGA restored, the mechanic recommended rebuilding the
original radiator rather then buying a replacement, because the new ones
have fewer "tubes" (whatever the actual term is in radiator-speak) in them
than the originals, so there is less surface area for cooling.  I live in the
Puget Sound area and have never had an overheating problem, but I'd
imagine that in a hot climate the surface area would be even more critical.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 08:15:55 +0100 57nQslWnfq4Nnv5j3h4XiND8WxHJwXvmN221vKajQfq/wqeZ3wN0dgbik5Z8jdH1irWWifWntauLUdo9dm4sASJl2NKWHwqrI4fwa3fxZ1odOGnaNkyrW9Qv

Hmmm.  With my cynical hat on I'd say that could be a way of spending $400 
rather than $300.

PaulH.

----- Original Message ----- 
> than the originals, so there is less surface area for cooling. 

[email-masked]

---

From: Barrie Robinson via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 09:33:14 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1032376689879092102==
 boundary="------------6276B4C8CC85CC6F6D953045"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------6276B4C8CC85CC6F6D953045
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I had to get a new radiator for my 1957 Aston but prices were 
ridiculous. Like anything Aston it was both complex and well 
engineered.   But standard it was not.  I just hung on and one day found 
a radiator  company that had made one but the customer reneged.  So they 
sold it to me at bargain basement price.  Morale of this story is "look 
and ye shall find".   I got my MGB GT V8 made to my specs by Howe Racing 
and it was not vastly expensive.  I seem to remember it was more than 
bog standard but not by much.   It is penny wise pound foolish and 
getting a /good/ radiator is sanguinary important.

Barrie from Barrie

On 5/2/2019 3:15 AM, PaulHunt73 via Mgs wrote:
> Hmmm.  With my cynical hat on I'd say that could be a way of spending 
> $400 rather than $300.
>
> PaulH.
>
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
>

--------------6276B4C8CC85CC6F6D953045
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <font size="-1"><font face="Arial">I had to get a new radiator for
        my 1957 Aston but prices were ridiculous. Like anything Aston it
        was both complex and well engineered.   But standard it was
        not.  I just hung on and one day found a radiator  company that
        had made one but the customer reneged.  So they sold it to me at
        bargain basement price.  Morale of this story is "look and ye
        shall find".   I got my MGB GT V8 made to my specs by Howe
        Racing and it was not vastly expensive.  I seem to remember it
        was more than bog standard but not by much.   It is penny wise
        pound foolish and getting a <i>good</i> radiator is sanguinary
        important.<br>
        <br>
        Barrie from Barrie<br>
      </font></font><br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 5/2/2019 3:15 AM, PaulHunt73 via Mgs
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:C7EFFCB3853E47AEA8300020F3A777F1@paul">Hmmm.  With my
      cynical hat on I'd say that could be a way of spending $400 rather
      than $300.
      <br>
      <br>
      PaulH.
      <br>
      <br>
      ----- Original Message -----
      <blockquote type="cite">When I got my MGA restored, the mechanic
        recommended rebuilding the
        <br>
        original radiator rather then buying a replacement, because the
        new ones
        <br>
        have fewer "tubes" (whatever the actual term is in
        radiator-speak) in them
        <br>
        than the originals, so there is less surface area for cooling. </blockquote>
      <br>
      _______________________________________________
      <br>
      <br>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
      <br>
      Donate: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
      <br>
      Suggested annual donation  $12.75
      <br>
      <br>
      Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>
      <br>
      <br>
      Unsubscribe:
      <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a>
      <br>
      <br>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------6276B4C8CC85CC6F6D953045--

--===============1032376689879092102==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1032376689879092102==--

---

From: David Breneman via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 13:53:08 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8920823675977791228==
	boundary="----=_Part_270620_2020588523.1556805188508"

------=_Part_270620_2020588523.1556805188508
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

With what I paid, $100 was a rounding error (and he ended up doinga lot of =
work for free, because it was a fixed-price job and he's aperfectionist).=
=C2=A0 But it's not the first time I'd heard of this problemwith new radiat=
ors.=C2=A0 A lot of people complain about cooling issues=20
with their MGAs.=C2=A0 I've never had a problem, even with weather in=20
the 80s.=C2=A0 And if it's hotter than that, I overheat long before thecar =
would.

David Breneman [email-masked]=20

    On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 12:41:14 AM PDT, PaulHunt73 <paulhunt73@virgi=
nmedia.com> wrote: =20
=20
 Hmmm.=C2=A0 With my cynical hat on I'd say that could be a way of spending=
 $400=20
rather than $300.

PaulH.

----- Original Message -----=20
> have fewer "tubes" (whatever the actual term is in radiator-speak) in the=
m
> than the originals, so there is less surface area for cooling.=20

 =20
------=_Part_270620_2020588523.1556805188508
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp574db6a3yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div><div><div><div>With what I paid, $100 was a rounding error (and he ended up doing</div><div>a lot of work for free, because it was a fixed-price job and he's a</div><div>perfectionist).&nbsp; But it's not the first time I'd heard of this problem</div><div>with new radiators.&nbsp; A lot of people complain about cooling issues <br></div><div>with their MGAs.&nbsp; I've never had a problem, even with weather in <br></div><div>the 80s.&nbsp; And if it's hotter than that, I overheat long before the</div><div>car would.<br></div></div><br></div><div><br></div><div class="ydp574db6a3signature">David Breneman         [email-masked]</div></div>
        <div><br></div><div><br></div>
        
        </div><div id="ydpd7504672yahoo_quoted_6851532480" class="ydpd7504672yahoo_quoted">
            <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
                
                <div>
                    On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 12:41:14 AM PDT, PaulHunt73 &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><div dir="ltr">Hmmm.&nbsp; With my cynical hat on I'd say that could be a way of spending $400 <br></div><div dir="ltr">rather than $300.<br></div><div dir="ltr"><br></div><div dir="ltr">PaulH.<br></div><div dir="ltr"><br></div><div dir="ltr">----- Original Message ----- <br></div><div dir="ltr">&gt; When I got my MGA restored, the mechanic recommended rebuilding the<br></div><div dir="ltr">&gt; original radiator rather then buying a replacement, because the new ones<br></div><div dir="ltr">&gt; have fewer "tubes" (whatever the actual term is in radiator-speak) in them<br></div><div dir="ltr">&gt; than the originals, so there is less surface area for cooling. <br></div><div dir="ltr"><br></div></div>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_270620_2020588523.1556805188508--

--===============8920823675977791228==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8920823675977791228==--

---

From: Max Heim via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 11:01:54 -0700

--===============7335776811218994225==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_20441E0F-2D4D-42DB-8465-5D6AB1260E5B"

--Apple-Mail=_20441E0F-2D4D-42DB-8465-5D6AB1260E5B
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

I was recently quoted $450 to recore a Mk.1 MGB radiator. So it has =
become rather costly. But if you are a stickler for the original =
appearance, and want to insure a perfect fit, I think that is how you =
would want to go.

That said, I wound up with the Moss Motors premium aluminum radiator, =
and it fit fine, and seems to work great. I painted it black so it =
didn=E2=80=99t stand out as a foreign object, and can=E2=80=99t be seen =
through the grill (this really bugs me when I see it on other cars).

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB

> On May 2, 2019, at 6:53 AM, David Breneman via Mgs =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> With what I paid, $100 was a rounding error (and he ended up doing
> a lot of work for free, because it was a fixed-price job and he's a
> perfectionist).  But it's not the first time I'd heard of this problem
> with new radiators.  A lot of people complain about cooling issues=20
> with their MGAs.  I've never had a problem, even with weather in=20
> the 80s.  And if it's hotter than that, I overheat long before the
> car would.
>=20
>=20
> On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 12:41:14 AM PDT, PaulHunt73 =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
>=20
> Hmmm.  With my cynical hat on I'd say that could be a way of spending =
$400=20
> > original radiator rather then buying a replacement, because the new =
ones
> > have fewer "tubes" (whatever the actual term is in radiator-speak) =
in them
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs =
http://autox.team.net/archive
> Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_20441E0F-2D4D-42DB-8465-5D6AB1260E5B
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">I was recently quoted $450 to recore a Mk.1 MGB radiator. So =
it has become rather costly. But if you are a stickler for the original =
appearance, and want to insure a perfect fit, I think that is how you =
would want to go.<div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">That=
 said, I wound up with the Moss Motors premium aluminum radiator, and it =
fit fine, and seems to work great. I painted it black so it didn=E2=80=99t=
 stand out as a foreign object, and can=E2=80=99t be seen through the =
grill (this really bugs me when I see it on other cars).</div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D""><div class=3D"">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); letter-spacing: normal; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;" class=3D""><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D""><div style=3D"margin: 0px; font-size: 13px;" =
class=3D"">--</div><div style=3D"margin: 0px; font-size: 13px; =
min-height: 16px;" class=3D"">Max Heim</div><div style=3D"margin: 0px; =
font-size: 13px;" class=3D"">'66 MGB</div></div></div>
</div>

<br class=3D""><div><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div =
class=3D"">On May 2, 2019, at 6:53 AM, David Breneman via Mgs &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><div =
class=3D""><div class=3D"ydp574db6a3yahoo-style-wrap" =
style=3D"font-family:verdana, helvetica, =
sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div class=3D""><div class=3D""><div =
class=3D""><div class=3D"">With what I paid, $100 was a rounding error =
(and he ended up doing</div><div class=3D"">a lot of work for free, =
because it was a fixed-price job and he's a</div><div =
class=3D"">perfectionist).&nbsp; But it's not the first time I'd heard =
of this problem</div><div class=3D"">with new radiators.&nbsp; A lot of =
people complain about cooling issues <br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D"">with their MGAs.&nbsp; I've never had a problem, even with =
weather in <br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">the 80s.&nbsp; And if =
it's hotter than that, I overheat long before the</div><div class=3D"">car=
 would.<br class=3D""></div></div><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D""><br=
 class=3D""></div><div class=3D"ydp574db6a3signature">David Breneman     =
    <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a></div></div>
        <div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div>
       =20
        </div><div id=3D"ydpd7504672yahoo_quoted_6851532480" =
class=3D"ydpd7504672yahoo_quoted">
            <div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;" class=3D"">
               =20
                <div class=3D"">
                    On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 12:41:14 AM PDT, =
PaulHunt73 &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div>
                <div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div>
                <div class=3D""><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"">Hmmm.&nbsp; =
With my cynical hat on I'd say that could be a way of spending $400 <br =
class=3D""></div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"">rather than $300.<br =
class=3D""></div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"">PaulH.<br class=3D""></div><div dir=3D"ltr" =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"">----- =
Original Message ----- <br class=3D""></div><div dir=3D"ltr" =
class=3D"">&gt; When I got my MGA restored, the mechanic recommended =
rebuilding the<br class=3D""></div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"">&gt; =
original radiator rather then buying a replacement, because the new =
ones<br class=3D""></div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"">&gt; have fewer =
"tubes" (whatever the actual term is in radiator-speak) in them<br =
class=3D""></div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"">&gt; than the originals, so =
there is less surface area for cooling. <br class=3D""></div><div =
dir=3D"ltr" class=3D""><br class=3D""></div></div>
            </div>
        </div></div>_______________________________________________<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D""><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br class=3D"">Donate: =
&nbsp;$12.75<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Archive: =
http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D"">Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]<br =
class=3D""></div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_20441E0F-2D4D-42DB-8465-5D6AB1260E5B--

--===============7335776811218994225==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7335776811218994225==--

---

From: Barrie Robinson via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 14:10:51 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2729407206037671468==
 boundary="------------F305877390F5133AA009BF38"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------F305877390F5133AA009BF38
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hello Max,

I hoped you used the special heat transferring paint.   There used to be 
one that has something like small chaff in it which was meant to improve 
heat transfer.

Barrie from Barrie

On 5/2/2019 2:01 PM, Max Heim via Mgs wrote:
> I was recently quoted $450 to recore a Mk.1 MGB radiator. So it has 
> become rather costly. But if you are a stickler for the original 
> appearance, and want to insure a perfect fit, I think that is how you 
> would want to go.
>
> That said, I wound up with the Moss Motors premium aluminum radiator, 
> and it fit fine, and seems to work great. I painted it black so it 
> didn’t stand out as a foreign object, and can’t be seen through the 
> grill (this really bugs me when I see it on other cars).
>
> --
> Max Heim
> '66 MGB
>
>> On May 2, 2019, at 6:53 AM, David Breneman via Mgs 
>>
>> with new radiators.  A lot of people complain about cooling issues
>> with their MGAs.  I've never had a problem, even with weather in
>> On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 12:41:14 AM PDT, PaulHunt73 
>>
>>
>> $400
>> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
>
>

--------------F305877390F5133AA009BF38
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <font size="-1"><font face="Arial">Hello Max,<br>
        <br>
        I hoped you used the special heat transferring paint.   There
        used to be one that has something like small chaff in it which
        was meant to improve heat transfer.<br>
        <br>
        Barrie from Barrie<br>
      </font></font><br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 5/2/2019 2:01 PM, Max Heim via Mgs
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      I was recently quoted $450 to recore a Mk.1 MGB radiator. So it
      has become rather costly. But if you are a stickler for the
      original appearance, and want to insure a perfect fit, I think
      that is how you would want to go.
      <div class=""><br class="">
      </div>
      <div class="">That said, I wound up with the Moss Motors premium
        aluminum radiator, and it fit fine, and seems to work great. I
        painted it black so it didn’t stand out as a foreign object, and
        can’t be seen through the grill (this really bugs me when I see
        it on other cars).</div>
      <div class=""><br class="">
      </div>
      <div class="">
        <div class="">
          <div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); letter-spacing: normal;
            text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
            white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;
            -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word;
            -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break:
            after-white-space;" class="">
            <div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); letter-spacing: normal;
              text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
              white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;
              -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word;
              -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break:
              after-white-space;" class="">
              <div style="margin: 0px; font-size: 13px;" class="">--</div>
              <div style="margin: 0px; font-size: 13px; min-height:
                16px;" class="">Max Heim</div>
              <div style="margin: 0px; font-size: 13px;" class="">'66
                MGB</div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
        <br class="">
        <div>
          <blockquote type="cite" class="">
            <div class="">On May 2, 2019, at 6:53 AM, David Breneman via
              Mgs &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" class=""
                moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div>
            <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
            <div class="">
              <div class="">
                <div class="ydp574db6a3yahoo-style-wrap"
                  style="font-family:verdana, helvetica,
                  sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
                  <div class="">
                    <div class="">
                      <div class="">
                        <div class="">With what I paid, $100 was a
                          rounding error (and he ended up doing</div>
                        <div class="">a lot of work for free, because it
                          was a fixed-price job and he's a</div>
                        <div class="">perfectionist).  But it's not the
                          first time I'd heard of this problem</div>
                        <div class="">with new radiators.  A lot of
                          people complain about cooling issues <br
                            class="">
                        </div>
                        <div class="">with their MGAs.  I've never had a
                          problem, even with weather in <br class="">
                        </div>
                        <div class="">the 80s.  And if it's hotter than
                          that, I overheat long before the</div>
                        <div class="">car would.<br class="">
                        </div>
                      </div>
                      <br class="">
                    </div>
                    <div class=""><br class="">
                    </div>
                    <div class="ydp574db6a3signature">David Breneman <a
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]" class=""
                        moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a></div>
                  </div>
                  <div class=""><br class="">
                  </div>
                  <div class=""><br class="">
                  </div>
                </div>
                <div id="ydpd7504672yahoo_quoted_6851532480"
                  class="ydpd7504672yahoo_quoted">
                  <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica,
                    Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;"
                    class="">
                    <div class=""> On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 12:41:14 AM
                      PDT, PaulHunt73 &lt;<a
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                        class="" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                      wrote: </div>
                    <div class=""><br class="">
                    </div>
                    <div class=""><br class="">
                    </div>
                    <div class="">
                      <div dir="ltr" class="">Hmmm.  With my cynical hat
                        on I'd say that could be a way of spending $400
                        <br class="">
                      </div>
                      <div dir="ltr" class="">rather than $300.<br
                          class="">
                      </div>
                      <div dir="ltr" class=""><br class="">
                      </div>
                      <div dir="ltr" class="">PaulH.<br class="">
                      </div>
                      <div dir="ltr" class=""><br class="">
                      </div>
                      <div dir="ltr" class="">----- Original Message
                        ----- <br class="">
                      </div>
                      <div dir="ltr" class="">&gt; When I got my MGA
                        restored, the mechanic recommended rebuilding
                        the<br class="">
                      </div>
                      <div dir="ltr" class="">&gt; original radiator
                        rather then buying a replacement, because the
                        new ones<br class="">
                      </div>
                      <div dir="ltr" class="">&gt; have fewer "tubes"
                        (whatever the actual term is in radiator-speak)
                        in them<br class="">
                      </div>
                      <div dir="ltr" class="">&gt; than the originals,
                        so there is less surface area for cooling. <br
                          class="">
                      </div>
                      <div dir="ltr" class=""><br class="">
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
              _______________________________________________<br
                class="">
              <br class="">
              <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" class=""
                moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br
                class="">
              Donate: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br class="">
              Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br class="">
              <br class="">
              Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a>
              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br class="">
              <br class="">
              Unsubscribe:
              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><br
                class="">
            </div>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <br class="">
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------F305877390F5133AA009BF38--

--===============2729407206037671468==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2729407206037671468==--

---

From: dave via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 14:24:43 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7738737197870405262==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0017_01D500F2.C9B73390"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01D500F2.C9B73390
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I was quoted upwards of $400 to recore.  Lbcarco has new ones for under =
$300, and there is a guy on ebay out of Knoxville selling them for just =
over $200.  Steel/copper of course. =20

=20

Since my other LBC=E2=80=99s also have steel/copper radiators, and =
electric fans, and I do just fine here in Dallas summers, I=E2=80=99m =
thinking that=E2=80=99s the way to go.  I=E2=80=99ll take lbcarco =
products any day.  Their stuff is great.  I=E2=80=99m going to hook up =
the electric fan to the F switch (and a relay).  Seems appropriate to =
me!

=20

From: Mgs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Barrie Robinson via =
Mgs
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2019 1:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Mgs] mga radiator

=20

Hello Max,

I hoped you used the special heat transferring paint.   There used to be =
one that has something like small chaff in it which was meant to improve =
heat transfer.

Barrie from Barrie

would want to go.=20

=20

=20

--

Max Heim

'66 MGB

=20

On May 2, 2019, at 6:53 AM, David Breneman via Mgs <[email-masked] =

=20

car would.

=20

=20

David Breneman [email-masked] =

=20

=20

=20

=20

rather than $300.

=20

PaulH.

=20

ones

> have fewer "tubes" (whatever the actual term is in radiator-speak) in =
them

=20

=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01D500F2.C9B73390
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";
	color:black;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:"Consolas",serif;
	color:black;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body bgcolor=3Dwhite =
lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:windowtext'>I was quoted upwards =
of $400 to recore.=C2=A0 Lbcarco has new ones for under $300, and there =
is a guy on ebay out of Knoxville selling them for just over $200.=C2=A0 =
Steel/copper of course.=C2=A0 <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:windowtext'>Since my other =
LBC=E2=80=99s also have steel/copper radiators, and electric fans, and I =
do just fine here in Dallas summers, I=E2=80=99m thinking that=E2=80=99s =
the way to go.=C2=A0 I=E2=80=99ll take lbcarco products any day.=C2=A0 =
Their stuff is great.=C2=A0 I=E2=80=99m going to hook up the electric =
fan to the F switch (and a relay).=C2=A0 Seems appropriate to =
me!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext'>From:</span></b><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext'> Mgs &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On =
Behalf Of </b>Barrie Robinson via Mgs<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, May 2, =
2019 1:11 PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: =
[Mgs] mga radiator<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Hello =
Max,<br><br>I hoped you used the special heat transferring =
paint.&nbsp;&nbsp; There used to be one that has something like small =
chaff in it which was meant to improve heat transfer.<br><br>Barrie from =
Barrie</span><o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On 5/2/2019 2:01 =
PM, Max Heim via Mgs wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal>I =
was recently quoted $450 to recore a Mk.1 MGB radiator. So it has become =
rather costly. But if you are a stickler for the original appearance, =
and want to insure a perfect fit, I think that is how you would want to =
go. <o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>That said, I wound up with the Moss Motors premium =
aluminum radiator, and it fit fine, and seems to work great. I painted =
it black so it didn=E2=80=99t stand out as a foreign object, and =
can=E2=80=99t be seen through the grill (this really bugs me when I see =
it on other cars).<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><div><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>--<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Max =
Heim<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>'66 =
MGB<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>On May 2, 2019, at 6:53 AM, David Breneman via Mgs =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><div><div><div><div><div=
><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif'>With what I =
paid, $100 was a rounding error (and he ended up =
doing<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif'>a lot of =
work for free, because it was a fixed-price job and he's =
a<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif'>perfectionist=
).&nbsp; But it's not the first time I'd heard of this =
problem<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif'>with new =
radiators.&nbsp; A lot of people complain about cooling issues =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif'>with their =
MGAs.&nbsp; I've never had a problem, even with weather in =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif'>the =
80s.&nbsp; And if it's hotter than that, I overheat long before =
the<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif'>car =
would.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif'>David =
Breneman <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p=
></o:p></span></p></div></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p></div></div><div =
id=3D"ydpd7504672yahoo_quoted_6851532480"><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 12:41:14 AM PDT, PaulHunt73 &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>=
&gt; wrote: <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>Hmmm.&nbsp; With my cynical hat on I'd say that could be a way of =
spending $400 <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>rather than $300.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>PaulH.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>----- Original Message ----- <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>&gt; When I got my MGA restored, the mechanic recommended rebuilding =
the<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>&gt; original radiator rather then buying a replacement, because the =
new ones<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>&gt; have fewer &quot;tubes&quot; (whatever the actual term is in =
radiator-speak) in them<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>&gt; than the originals, so there is less surface area for cooling. =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></div></div></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>_______________________________________________<br><br>=
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>Donate: =
<a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><br>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75<br><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/=
mgs</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
br><br>Unsubscribe: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http:=
//autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p><=
/div></blockquote></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><pre>___________________________=
____________________<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></pre=
><pre>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Suggested annual donation=C2=A0 =
$12.75<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/=
mgs</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Unsubscribe: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http:/=
/autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></pre><=
/blockquote><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0017_01D500F2.C9B73390--

--===============7738737197870405262==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7738737197870405262==--

---

From: Barrie Robinson via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 18:27:40 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3796321658709775520==
 boundary="------------8E3D36DEC75D258B17DDF602"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------8E3D36DEC75D258B17DDF602
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I had massive heating problems when I put a Rover 3.5L V8 into my being 
built MGB GT - surprise surprise!!!   One item that was a big help was a 
Perma-Cool 2,950 cfm .  If my engine failed I could pull the car along 
by switching on the fan:-). It looks industrial but by god does it blow !!

Barrie from Barrie

On 5/2/2019 3:24 PM, dave via Mgs wrote:
>
> I was quoted upwards of $400 to recore.  Lbcarco has new ones for 
> under $300, and there is a guy on ebay out of Knoxville selling them 
> for just over $200.  Steel/copper of course.
>
> Since my other LBC’s also have steel/copper radiators, and electric 
> fans, and I do just fine here in Dallas summers, I’m thinking that’s 
> the way to go.  I’ll take lbcarco products any day.  Their stuff is 
> great.  I’m going to hook up the electric fan to the F switch (and a 
> relay).  Seems appropriate to me!
>
> *From:*Mgs <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Barrie Robinson 
> via Mgs
> *Sent:* Thursday, May 2, 2019 1:11 PM
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Re: [Mgs] mga radiator
>
> Hello Max,
>
> one that has something like small chaff in it which was meant to 
> improve heat transfer.
>
> Barrie from Barrie
>
>     That said, I wound up with the Moss Motors premium aluminum
>     radiator, and it fit fine, and seems to work great. I painted it
>     black so it didn’t stand out as a foreign object, and can’t be
>     seen through the grill (this really bugs me when I see it on other
>     cars).
>
>     --
>
>     Max Heim
>
>     '66 MGB
>
>         David Breneman [email-masked]
>
>         <[email-masked]
>
>     Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
>
>     Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
>     Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
>
>

--------------8E3D36DEC75D258B17DDF602
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <font size="-1"><font face="Arial">I had massive heating problems
        when I put a Rover 3.5L V8 into my being built MGB GT - surprise
        surprise!!!   One item that was a big help was a Perma-Cool
        2,950 cfm .  If my engine failed I could pull the car along by
        switching on the fan<span class="moz-smiley-s1"><span>:-)</span></span>. 
        It looks industrial but by god does it blow !!<br>
        <br>
        Barrie from Barrie<br>
      </font></font><br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 5/2/2019 3:24 PM, dave via Mgs
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";
	color:black;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:"Consolas",serif;
	color:black;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:windowtext">I was quoted
            upwards of $400 to recore.  Lbcarco has new ones for under
            $300, and there is a guy on ebay out of Knoxville selling
            them for just over $200.  Steel/copper of course.  <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:windowtext"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:windowtext">Since my
            other LBC’s also have steel/copper radiators, and electric
            fans, and I do just fine here in Dallas summers, I’m
            thinking that’s the way to go.  I’ll take lbcarco products
            any day.  Their stuff is great.  I’m going to hook up the
            electric fan to the F switch (and a relay).  Seems
            appropriate to me!<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:windowtext"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <div>
          <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
            1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span style="color:windowtext">From:</span></b><span
                style="color:windowtext"> Mgs
                <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf Of </b>Barrie
                Robinson via Mgs<br>
                <b>Sent:</b> Thursday, May 2, 2019 1:11 PM<br>
                <b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Mgs] mga radiator<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><span
            style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">Hello
            Max,<br>
            <br>
            I hoped you used the special heat transferring paint.  
            There used to be one that has something like small chaff in
            it which was meant to improve heat transfer.<br>
            <br>
            Barrie from Barrie</span><o:p></o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">On 5/2/2019 2:01 PM, Max Heim via Mgs
            wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
          <p class="MsoNormal">I was recently quoted $450 to recore a
            Mk.1 MGB radiator. So it has become rather costly. But if
            you are a stickler for the original appearance, and want to
            insure a perfect fit, I think that is how you would want to
            go. <o:p></o:p></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">That said, I wound up with the Moss
              Motors premium aluminum radiator, and it fit fine, and
              seems to work great. I painted it black so it didn’t stand
              out as a foreign object, and can’t be seen through the
              grill (this really bugs me when I see it on other cars).<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <div>
              <div>
                <div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt">--<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt">Max
                        Heim<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt">'66
                        MGB<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
            <div>
              <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal">On May 2, 2019, at 6:53 AM, David
                    Breneman via Mgs &lt;<a
                      href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                    wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
                </div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
                <div>
                  <div>
                    <div>
                      <div>
                        <div>
                          <div>
                            <div>
                              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                  style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">With
                                  what I paid, $100 was a rounding error
                                  (and he ended up doing<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                            </div>
                            <div>
                              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                  style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">a
                                  lot of work for free, because it was a
                                  fixed-price job and he's a<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                            </div>
                            <div>
                              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                  style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">perfectionist). 
                                  But it's not the first time I'd heard
                                  of this problem<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                            </div>
                            <div>
                              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                  style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">with
                                  new radiators.  A lot of people
                                  complain about cooling issues <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                            </div>
                            <div>
                              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                  style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">with
                                  their MGAs.  I've never had a problem,
                                  even with weather in <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                            </div>
                            <div>
                              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                  style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">the
                                  80s.  And if it's hotter than that, I
                                  overheat long before the<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                            </div>
                            <div>
                              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                  style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">car
                                  would.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                              style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                              style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                              style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">David
                              Breneman <a
                                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                      <div>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                            style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                      </div>
                      <div>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                            style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                    <div id="ydpd7504672yahoo_quoted_6851532480">
                      <div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">On
                              Thursday, May 2, 2019, 12:41:14 AM PDT,
                              PaulHunt73 &lt;<a
                                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                              wrote: <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">Hmmm. 
                                With my cynical hat on I'd say that
                                could be a way of spending $400 <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">rather
                                than $300.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">PaulH.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">-----
                                Original Message ----- <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">&gt;
                                When I got my MGA restored, the mechanic
                                recommended rebuilding the<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">&gt;
                                original radiator rather then buying a
                                replacement, because the new ones<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">&gt;
                                have fewer "tubes" (whatever the actual
                                term is in radiator-speak) in them<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">&gt;
                                than the originals, so there is less
                                surface area for cooling. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal">_______________________________________________<br>
                    <br>
                    <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br>
                    Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                    Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                    <br>
                    Archive: <a
                      href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a>
                    <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
                    <br>
                    Unsubscribe: <a
                      href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p>
                </div>
              </blockquote>
            </div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          </div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><br>
            <br>
            <o:p></o:p></p>
          <pre>_______________________________________________<o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
          <pre><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre>Suggested annual donation  $12.75<o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
          <pre>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
          <pre>Unsubscribe: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
        </blockquote>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

--------------8E3D36DEC75D258B17DDF602--

--===============3796321658709775520==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3796321658709775520==--

---

From: Dan DiBiase via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 09:28:44 -0400

--===============2332532913123393664==

--0000000000007f02650587fbbb1f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I think Lbcarco is a Moss reseller, so most of their stuff is a Moss
product. They sell =E2=80=98em cheaper.

I wonder if Jeff Zorn is still involved with them. Seems to me he retired
and he and Jan spend a lot of time cruising these days....

Dan D
Central NJ USA

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 3:24 PM dave via Mgs <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I was quoted upwards of $400 to recore.  Lbcarco has new ones for under
> $300, and there is a guy on ebay out of Knoxville selling them for just
> over $200.  Steel/copper of course.
>
>
>
> Since my other LBC=E2=80=99s also have steel/copper radiators, and electr=
ic fans,
> and I do just fine here in Dallas summers, I=E2=80=99m thinking that=E2=
=80=99s the way to
> go.  I=E2=80=99ll take lbcarco products any day.  Their stuff is great.  =
I=E2=80=99m going
> to hook up the electric fan to the F switch (and a relay).  Seems
> appropriate to me!
>
>
>
> *From:* Mgs <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Barrie Robinson
> via Mgs
> I was recently quoted $450 to recore a Mk.1 MGB radiator. So it has becom=
e
> rather costly. But if you are a stickler for the original appearance, and
> want to insure a perfect fit, I think that is how you would want to go.
>
>
>
> That said, I wound up with the Moss Motors premium aluminum radiator, and
> it fit fine, and seems to work great. I painted it black so it didn=E2=80=
=99t stand
> out as a foreign object, and can=E2=80=99t be seen through the grill (thi=
s really
> bugs me when I see it on other cars).
>
>
>
> --
>
> Max Heim
>
> '66 MGB
>
>
>
> On May 2, 2019, at 6:53 AM, David Breneman via Mgs <[email-masked]>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 12:41:14 AM PDT, PaulHunt73 <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> Hmmm.  With my cynical hat on I'd say that could be a way of spending $40=
0
> > original radiator rather then buying a replacement, because the new one=
s
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
>
--=20
http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/

--0000000000007f02650587fbbb1f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div><div dir=3D"auto">I think Lbcarco is a Moss reseller, so most of their=
 stuff is a Moss product. They sell =E2=80=98em cheaper.</div></div><div di=
r=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">I wonder if Jeff Zorn is still invol=
ved with them. Seems to me he retired and he and Jan spend a lot of time cr=
uising these days....</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Da=
n D</div><div dir=3D"auto">Central NJ USA</div><div><br><div class=3D"gmail=
_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 3:24 P=
M dave via Mgs &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:=
0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div bgcolor=3D"whi=
te" lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"blue" vlink=3D"purple"><div class=3D"m_730480269=
9162403382WordSection1"><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"color:windowt=
ext">I was quoted upwards of $400 to recore.=C2=A0 Lbcarco has new ones for=
 under $300, and there is a guy on ebay out of Knoxville selling them for j=
ust over $200.=C2=A0 Steel/copper of course.=C2=A0 <u></u><u></u></span></p=
><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"color:windowtext"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></=
u></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"color:windowtext">Since =
my other LBC=E2=80=99s also have steel/copper radiators, and electric fans,=
 and I do just fine here in Dallas summers, I=E2=80=99m thinking that=E2=80=
=99s the way to go.=C2=A0 I=E2=80=99ll take lbcarco products any day.=C2=A0=
 Their stuff is great.=C2=A0 I=E2=80=99m going to hook up the electric fan =
to the F switch (and a relay).=C2=A0 Seems appropriate to me!<u></u><u></u>=
</span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"color:windowtext"><u></u>=
=C2=A0<u></u></span></p><div><div style=3D"border:none;border-top:solid #e1=
e1e1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in"><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b><span style=
=3D"color:windowtext">From:</span></b><span style=3D"color:windowtext"> Mgs=
 &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">mgs-bo=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Barrie Robinson via Mgs<br=
><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, May 2, 2019 1:11 PM<br><b>To:</b> <a href=3D"mailto=
:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><b>Subject=
:</b> Re: [Mgs] mga radiator<u></u><u></u></span></p></div></div><p class=
=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"marg=
in-bottom:12.0pt"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&q=
uot;,sans-serif">Hello Max,<br><br>I hoped you used the special heat transf=
erring paint.=C2=A0=C2=A0 There used to be one that has something like smal=
l chaff in it which was meant to improve heat transfer.<br><br>Barrie from =
Barrie</span><u></u><u></u></p><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal">On 5/2/2019 2:01=
 PM, Max Heim via Mgs wrote:<u></u><u></u></p></div><blockquote style=3D"ma=
rgin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt"><p class=3D"MsoNormal">I was recently q=
uoted $450 to recore a Mk.1 MGB radiator. So it has become rather costly. B=
ut if you are a stickler for the original appearance, and want to insure a =
perfect fit, I think that is how you would want to go. <u></u><u></u></p><d=
iv><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p></div><div><p class=3D"Ms=
oNormal">That said, I wound up with the Moss Motors premium aluminum radiat=
or, and it fit fine, and seems to work great. I painted it black so it didn=
=E2=80=99t stand out as a foreign object, and can=E2=80=99t be seen through=
 the grill (this really bugs me when I see it on other cars).<u></u><u></u>=
</p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p></div><div><d=
iv><div><div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt">-=
-<u></u><u></u></span></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"=
font-size:10.0pt">Max Heim<u></u><u></u></span></p></div><div><p class=3D"M=
soNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt">&#39;66 MGB<u></u><u></u></span>=
</p></div></div></div></div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>=
<div><blockquote style=3D"margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt"><div><p cla=
ss=3D"MsoNormal">On May 2, 2019, at 6:53 AM, David Breneman via Mgs &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>=
&gt; wrote:<u></u><u></u></p></div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u><=
/u></p><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span styl=
e=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">With what=
 I paid, $100 was a rounding error (and he ended up doing<u></u><u></u></sp=
an></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;fo=
nt-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">a lot of work for free, because i=
t was a fixed-price job and he&#39;s a<u></u><u></u></span></p></div><div><=
p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Ver=
dana&quot;,sans-serif">perfectionist).=C2=A0 But it&#39;s not the first tim=
e I&#39;d heard of this problem<u></u><u></u></span></p></div><div><p class=
=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&qu=
ot;,sans-serif">with new radiators.=C2=A0 A lot of people complain about co=
oling issues <u></u><u></u></span></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><sp=
an style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">wi=
th their MGAs.=C2=A0 I&#39;ve never had a problem, even with weather in <u>=
</u><u></u></span></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font=
-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">the 80s.=C2=A0 And=
 if it&#39;s hotter than that, I overheat long before the<u></u><u></u></sp=
an></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;fo=
nt-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">car would.<u></u><u></u></span></=
p></div></div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-f=
amily:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></p></div>=
<div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&qu=
ot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></p></div><div><p c=
lass=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdan=
a&quot;,sans-serif">David Breneman <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
om" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><u></u><u></u></span></p>=
</div></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;fon=
t-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></p></d=
iv><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:=
&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></p></div></div>=
<div id=3D"m_7304802699162403382ydpd7504672yahoo_quoted_6851532480"><div><d=
iv><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot=
;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a">On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 12:41:=
14 AM PDT, PaulHunt73 &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" tar=
get=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote: <u></u><u></u></sp=
an></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;fo=
nt-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a"><u></u>=C2=A0<u><=
/u></span></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10=
.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a"><u></u>=C2=
=A0<u></u></span></p></div><div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"=
font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a=
">Hmmm.=C2=A0 With my cynical hat on I&#39;d say that could be a way of spe=
nding $400 <u></u><u></u></span></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span=
 style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;col=
or:#26282a">rather than $300.<u></u><u></u></span></p></div><div><p class=
=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&=
quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></p></div><div><=
p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Hel=
vetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a">PaulH.<u></u><u></u></span></p></div=
><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&q=
uot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></=
p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-fa=
mily:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a">----- Original Message=
 ----- <u></u><u></u></span></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span sty=
le=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#=
26282a">&gt; When I got my MGA restored, the mechanic recommended rebuildin=
g the<u></u><u></u></span></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=
=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26=
282a">&gt; original radiator rather then buying a replacement, because the =
new ones<u></u><u></u></span></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span st=
yle=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:=
#26282a">&gt; have fewer &quot;tubes&quot; (whatever the actual term is in =
radiator-speak) in them<u></u><u></u></span></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoN=
ormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sa=
ns-serif;color:#26282a">&gt; than the originals, so there is less surface a=
rea for cooling. <u></u><u></u></span></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"=
><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-ser=
if;color:#26282a"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></p></div></div></div></div></=
div><p class=3D"MsoNormal">_______________________________________________<=
br><br><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
am.net</a><br>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested annual donation =
=C2=A0$12.75<br><br>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a href=3D"http://a=
utox.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
br><br>Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/mv=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs=
/[email-masked]</a><u></u><u></u></p></div></blockquote></div><p class=3D=
"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p></div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><br><br><u=
></u><u></u></p><pre>_______________________________________________<u></u>=
<u></u></pre><pre><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></pre><pre><a href=3D"mailto:Mgs@auto=
x.team.net" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><u></u><u></u></pre><pr=
e>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://www.team.net/donate.html</a><u></u><u></u></pre><pre>Suggested annual d=
onation=C2=A0 $12.75<u></u><u></u></pre><pre><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></pre><pre=
>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archi=
ve" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><u></u><u></u></pre>=
<pre><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></pre><pre>Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><u></u><u></u></pre></block=
quote><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p></div></div>__________=
_____________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]<=
/a><br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" rel=3D"noreferrer" t=
arget=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a href=3D"http://au=
tox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.tea=
m.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/dan.dibia=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/ma=
ilman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><br>
</blockquote></div></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" =
data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"http://dandi=
biase.cbintouch.com/" target=3D"_blank">http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/</a=
></div></div>

--0000000000007f02650587fbbb1f--

--===============2332532913123393664==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2332532913123393664==--

---

From: Charley Robinson via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 10:09:03 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8321991558624825160==
 boundary="------------1FEF930073FC14482A4BCE6B"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------1FEF930073FC14482A4BCE6B
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Jeff is still answering the Emails.  I bought a fuel pump from him last 
month.  Yes, he's a Moss reseller.

CR

On 5/3/2019 8:28 AM, Dan DiBiase via Mgs wrote:
> product. They sell ‘em cheaper.
>
> I wonder if Jeff Zorn is still involved with them. Seems to me he 
> retired and he and Jan spend a lot of time cruising these days....
>
> Dan D
> Central NJ USA
>
> On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 3:24 PM dave via Mgs <[email-masked] 
>
>     under $300, and there is a guy on ebay out of Knoxville selling
>     them for just over $200. Steel/copper of course.
>
>     Since my other LBC’s also have steel/copper radiators, and
>     electric fans, and I do just fine here in Dallas summers, I’m
>     thinking that’s the way to go.  I’ll take lbcarco products any
>     day.  Their stuff is great.  I’m going to hook up the electric fan
>     to the F switch (and a relay).  Seems appropriate to me!
>
>     *From:*Mgs <[email-masked]
>     Robinson via Mgs
>     I hoped you used the special heat transferring paint.   There used
>     to be one that has something like small chaff in it which was
>     meant to improve heat transfer.
>
>     Barrie from Barrie
>
>         I was recently quoted $450 to recore a Mk.1 MGB radiator. So
>         it has become rather costly. But if you are a stickler for the
>         radiator, and it fit fine, and seems to work great. I painted
>         it black so it didn’t stand out as a foreign object, and can’t
>         be seen through the grill (this really bugs me when I see it
>         on other cars).
>
>         --
>
>         Max Heim
>
>         '66 MGB
>
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--------------1FEF930073FC14482A4BCE6B
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    Jeff is still answering the Emails.  I bought a fuel pump from him
    last month.  Yes, he's a Moss reseller.<br>
    <br>
    CR<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 5/3/2019 8:28 AM, Dan DiBiase via
      Mgs wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CABxEc+=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div>
        <div dir="auto">I think Lbcarco is a Moss reseller, so most of
          their stuff is a Moss product. They sell ‘em cheaper.</div>
      </div>
      <div dir="auto"><br>
      </div>
      <div dir="auto">I wonder if Jeff Zorn is still involved with them.
        Seems to me he retired and he and Jan spend a lot of time
        cruising these days....</div>
      <div dir="auto"><br>
      </div>
      <div dir="auto">Dan D</div>
      <div dir="auto">Central NJ USA</div>
      <div><br>
        <div class="gmail_quote">
          <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 3:24
            PM dave via Mgs &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
              moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
          </div>
          <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
            .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
            <div bgcolor="white" link="blue" vlink="purple" lang="EN-US">
              <div class="m_7304802699162403382WordSection1">
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:windowtext">I
                    was quoted upwards of $400 to recore.  Lbcarco has
                    new ones for under $300, and there is a guy on ebay
                    out of Knoxville selling them for just over $200. 
                    Steel/copper of course.  </span></p>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:windowtext"> </span></p>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:windowtext">Since
                    my other LBC’s also have steel/copper radiators, and
                    electric fans, and I do just fine here in Dallas
                    summers, I’m thinking that’s the way to go.  I’ll
                    take lbcarco products any day.  Their stuff is
                    great.  I’m going to hook up the electric fan to the
                    F switch (and a relay).  Seems appropriate to me!</span></p>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:windowtext"> </span></p>
                <div>
                  <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #e1e1e1
                    1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
                    <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
                          style="color:windowtext">From:</span></b><span
                        style="color:windowtext"> Mgs &lt;<a
                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                        <b>On Behalf Of </b>Barrie Robinson via Mgs<br>
                        <b>Sent:</b> Thursday, May 2, 2019 1:11 PM<br>
                        <b>To:</b> <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br>
                        <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Mgs] mga radiator</span></p>
                  </div>
                </div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">Hello
                    Max,<br>
                    <br>
                    I hoped you used the special heat transferring
                    paint.   There used to be one that has something
                    like small chaff in it which was meant to improve
                    heat transfer.<br>
                    <br>
                    Barrie from Barrie</span></p>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal">On 5/2/2019 2:01 PM, Max Heim via
                    Mgs wrote:</p>
                </div>
                <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
                  <p class="MsoNormal">I was recently quoted $450 to
                    recore a Mk.1 MGB radiator. So it has become rather
                    costly. But if you are a stickler for the original
                    appearance, and want to insure a perfect fit, I
                    think that is how you would want to go. </p>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal">That said, I wound up with the
                      Moss Motors premium aluminum radiator, and it fit
                      fine, and seems to work great. I painted it black
                      so it didn’t stand out as a foreign object, and
                      can’t be seen through the grill (this really bugs
                      me when I see it on other cars).</p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <div>
                      <div>
                        <div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                style="font-size:10.0pt">--</span></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                style="font-size:10.0pt">Max Heim</span></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                style="font-size:10.0pt">'66 MGB</span></p>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                    <div>
                      <blockquote
                        style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal">On May 2, 2019, at 6:53
                            AM, David Breneman via Mgs &lt;<a
                              href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                            wrote:</p>
                        </div>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                        <div>
                          <div>
                            <div>
                              <div>
                                <div>
                                  <div>
                                    <div>
                                      <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                          style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">With
                                          what I paid, $100 was a
                                          rounding error (and he ended
                                          up doing</span></p>
                                    </div>
                                    <div>
                                      <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                          style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">a
                                          lot of work for free, because
                                          it was a fixed-price job and
                                          he's a</span></p>
                                    </div>
                                    <div>
                                      <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                          style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">perfectionist). 
                                          But it's not the first time
                                          I'd heard of this problem</span></p>
                                    </div>
                                    <div>
                                      <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                          style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">with
                                          new radiators.  A lot of
                                          people complain about cooling
                                          issues </span></p>
                                    </div>
                                    <div>
                                      <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                          style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">with
                                          their MGAs.  I've never had a
                                          problem, even with weather in
                                        </span></p>
                                    </div>
                                    <div>
                                      <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                          style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">the
                                          80s.  And if it's hotter than
                                          that, I overheat long before
                                          the</span></p>
                                    </div>
                                    <div>
                                      <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                          style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">car
                                          would.</span></p>
                                    </div>
                                  </div>
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                      style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif"> </span></p>
                                </div>
                                <div>
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                      style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif"> </span></p>
                                </div>
                                <div>
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                      style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">David
                                      Breneman <a
                                        href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                        target="_blank"
                                        moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a></span></p>
                                </div>
                              </div>
                              <div>
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                    style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif"> </span></p>
                              </div>
                              <div>
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                                    style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif"> </span></p>
                              </div>
                            </div>
                            <div
                              id="m_7304802699162403382ydpd7504672yahoo_quoted_6851532480">
                              <div>
                                <div>
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a">On
                                      Thursday, May 2, 2019, 12:41:14 AM
                                      PDT, PaulHunt73 &lt;<a
                                        href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                        target="_blank"
                                        moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                                      wrote: </span></p>
                                </div>
                                <div>
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a"> </span></p>
                                </div>
                                <div>
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a"> </span></p>
                                </div>
                                <div>
                                  <div>
                                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a">Hmmm. 
                                        With my cynical hat on I'd say
                                        that could be a way of spending
                                        $400 </span></p>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>
                                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a">rather
                                        than $300.</span></p>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>
                                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a"> </span></p>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>
                                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a">PaulH.</span></p>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>
                                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a"> </span></p>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>
                                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a">-----
                                        Original Message ----- </span></p>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>
                                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a">&gt;
                                        When I got my MGA restored, the
                                        mechanic recommended rebuilding
                                        the</span></p>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>
                                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a">&gt;
                                        original radiator rather then
                                        buying a replacement, because
                                        the new ones</span></p>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>
                                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a">&gt;
                                        have fewer "tubes" (whatever the
                                        actual term is in
                                        radiator-speak) in them</span></p>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>
                                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a">&gt;
                                        than the originals, so there is
                                        less surface area for cooling. </span></p>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>
                                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282a"> </span></p>
                                  </div>
                                </div>
                              </div>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal">_______________________________________________<br>
                            <br>
                            <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br>
                            Donate: <a
                              href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                            Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                            <br>
                            Archive: <a
                              href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a>
                            <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
                            <br>
                            Unsubscribe: <a
                              href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a></p>
                        </div>
                      </blockquote>
                    </div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                  </div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><br>
                    <br>
                  </p>
                  <pre>_______________________________________________</pre>
                  <pre> </pre>
                  <pre><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a></pre>
                  <pre>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></pre>
                  <pre>Suggested annual donation  $12.75</pre>
                  <pre> </pre>
                  <pre>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a></pre>
                  <pre> </pre>
                  <pre>Unsubscribe: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a></pre>
                </blockquote>
                <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              </div>
            </div>
            _______________________________________________<br>
            <br>
            <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
              moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br>
            Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
            <br>
            Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs"
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a>
            <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer"
              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
            <br>
            Unsubscribe: <a
              href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]"
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><br>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
      </div>
      -- <br>
      <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature"
        data-smartmail="gmail_signature">
        <div dir="ltr"><a href="http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/"
            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/</a></div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------1FEF930073FC14482A4BCE6B--

--===============8321991558624825160==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8321991558624825160==--