Subject: [Mgs] Rear mounted power antenna

From: Barrie Robinson via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 13:50:00 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7564433694828137956==
 boundary="------------07CBF1B9A7BE7AB0C8FFB20A"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------07CBF1B9A7BE7AB0C8FFB20A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hello Folks,

I had a radio put in my 1969/70 MGB GT - A Pioneer because it had a rear 
facility for a remote USB.  The *33*page instruction book had about half 
a page on the radio part - rest devoted to stuff of mysterious 
natures-(what the hell is Spotify - and who wants to pay for Sirius).  
But despite its long list of features it could not bring in my favourite 
/advert free/ FM station.  So a powered antenna seems to be the answer.  
I want to mount it on the rear mudguard but the space is limited.  Has 
anyone got a rear mounted power antenna?  If so do you pictures you can 
send - my antenna is from Reproduction Sound (very small and fits the 
rear space easily)

--------------07CBF1B9A7BE7AB0C8FFB20A
 boundary="------------5CFA8243184311F333E53164"

--------------5CFA8243184311F333E53164
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <font size="-1"><font face="Arial">Hello Folks,<br>
        <br>
        I had a radio put in my 1969/70 MGB GT - A Pioneer because it
        had a rear facility for a remote USB.  The </font></font><font
      face="Arial"><b>33</b></font><font size="-1"><font face="Arial">
        page instruction book had about half a page on the radio part -
        rest devoted to stuff of mysterious natures-(what the hell is
        Spotify - and who wants to pay for Sirius).  But despite its
        long list of features it could not bring in my favourite <i>advert
          free</i> FM station.  So a powered antenna seems to be the
        answer.  I want to mount it on the rear mudguard but the space
        is limited.  Has anyone got a rear mounted power antenna?  If so
        do you pictures you can send - my antenna is from Reproduction
        Sound (very small and fits the rear space easily)<br>
        <br>
        <img moz-do-not-send="false"
          src="cid:[email-masked]" alt="" width="200"
          height="63"><br>
      </font></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------5CFA8243184311F333E53164
 name="Barrie' signature.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="Barrie' signature.jpg"

--------------5CFA8243184311F333E53164--

--------------07CBF1B9A7BE7AB0C8FFB20A--

--===============7564433694828137956==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============7564433694828137956==--