Subject: [Mgs] Bleeding brakes question...

From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 08:18:29 -0500

--===============3160075582842577380==

--000000000000fc934605876ec57a

    On vehicles with independent front and rear brake hydraulic circuits,
is it still advisable to bleed the longest pipe run first? That is, does it
matter if one bleeds the front brakes first?

Rick

--000000000000fc934605876ec57a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0 On vehicles with independent front and rear=
 brake hydraulic circuits, is it still advisable to bleed the longest pipe =
run first? That is, does it matter if one bleeds the front brakes first?<di=
v dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Rick</div></div>

--000000000000fc934605876ec57a--

--===============3160075582842577380==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============3160075582842577380==--