Subject: [Mgs] Spin on oil filter

From: Thomas Gunderson via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 20:49:06 -0500

My filter mount seems to be leaking. I have read there is an o ring between the block and the filter mount. I can not find a part number. Can anyone help me?
Sent from my iPhone X

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Charley Robinson via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 06:38:18 -0600

Moss #435-335, Seal, Filter Head to Block.  You'll need the copper 
washer for the bolt too.   I had to dig the old one out of the groove  
with an ice pick.  Tip: Don't over tighten the bolt.  You can crack the 
filter head easily.

CR

On 2/2/2019 7:49 PM, Thomas Gunderson via Mgs wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
>

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75