Subject: [Mgs] Magnette FS in NJ

From: Dan DiBiase via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 16:44:51 -0500

--===============0065299301969402710==

--000000000000213bc0057cb1e28f

No financial interest - just saw this on Craigslist, purporting to be 100%
complete.

https://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/d/1958-mg-magnette-classic-car/6738367327.html

Always liked these.

Dan D
'76B, '65B
Central NJ USA
http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/

--000000000000213bc0057cb1e28f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">No financial interest - just saw this on =
Craigslist, purporting to be 100% complete.=C2=A0<div><br></div><div><a hre=
f=3D"https://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/d/1958-mg-magnette-classic-car/=
6738367327.html">https://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/d/1958-mg-magnette-=
classic-car/6738367327.html</a></div><div><br></div><div>Always liked these=
.</div><div><br></div><div>Dan D</div><div>&#39;76B, &#39;65B</div><div>Cen=
tral NJ USA<br clear=3D"all"><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature=
"><div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/" target=3D"_=
blank">http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/</a></div></div></div></div></div></=
div>

--000000000000213bc0057cb1e28f--

--===============0065299301969402710==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============0065299301969402710==--