Subject: [Mgs] Parts.........

From: Peter Chast via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 19:26:55 -0500

--===============8860687857600004805==

--00000000000062a8ff057a94fd33

I don't know if anyone is interested........
This ebay listing is in Yorktown, Va.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/292813475375

--00000000000062a8ff057a94fd33
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">I don&#39;t know if anyone is interested.=
.......=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"ltr">This ebay listing is in Yorktown, Va.</=
div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"https://www.ebay=
.com/itm/292813475375">https://www.ebay.com/itm/292813475375</a><br></div><=
div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div></div>

--00000000000062a8ff057a94fd33--

--===============8860687857600004805==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============8860687857600004805==--