Subject: [Mgs] Brake bleeding

From: i erbs via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 17:31:21 -0800

--===============4666925609502765027==

--000000000000f65134057b0e9778

I am new to MGs but not British cars. I have read posts that seem to
indicate that bleeding the brakes on my 67B is not as straight forwatd as
say my big Healey. So could someone provide directions of the proceedure? I
would start with cyl farthest away and work my way to the front.
Thanks

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone

--000000000000f65134057b0e9778
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I am new to MGs but not British cars. I have read posts t=
hat seem to indicate that bleeding the brakes on my 67B is not as straight =
forwatd as say my big Healey. So could someone provide directions of the pr=
oceedure? I would start with cyl farthest away and work my way to the front=
.<div dir=3D"auto">Thanks<br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature" di=
r=3D"auto">Ira Erbs<br>Portland, OR<br>typos and artifacts are the fault of=
 my phone</div></div></div>

--000000000000f65134057b0e9778--

--===============4666925609502765027==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============4666925609502765027==--