Subject: Re: [Mgs] Thunderbird

From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 09:53:14 +0100 HhQHBkP/MXnnLAt0B5LHx50LR7SRC0j93kcZ+Vby4iflyIqi+vSXZBlUq7556EVd/V97fd+730D8jw==

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============8923300936289257894==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0037_01D44A7E.6C70BF10"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01D44A7E.6C70BF10
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Tried it briefly, hated it compared to Outlook Express.  But I suppose =
you can get used to anything if you try hard enough.

PaulH.
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  Does anyone use Thunderbird?.   I used to Eudora which allows lots of =
address book editing - Thunderbird is useless in this area.

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01D44A7E.6C70BF10
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3Dcontent-type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff text=3D#000000>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Tried it briefly, hated it compared to Outlook =
Express.&nbsp;=20
But I suppose you can get used to anything if you try hard =
enough.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>PaulH.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- =
</DIV><FONT=20
  size=3D-1><FONT face=3DArial><BR>Does anyone use =
Thunderbird?.&nbsp;&nbsp; I used=20
  to Eudora which allows lots of address book editing - Thunderbird is =
useless=20
  in this area.<BR></FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01D44A7E.6C70BF10--

--===============8923300936289257894==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============8923300936289257894==--

---

From: Charley Robinson via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:39:03 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2649752679621891900==
 boundary="------------6A30FA77893B7A626977B527"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------6A30FA77893B7A626977B527
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Lots of Email Clients out there.  TB was better years ago, when it was 
simpler but the Mozilla project kept adding to it, making it rather 
cumbersome today.  I still use it though.

CR

On 9/12/2018 3:53 AM, PaulHunt73 via Mgs wrote:
> Tried it briefly, hated it compared to Outlook Express.  But I suppose 
>     ----- Original Message -----
>
>     Does anyone use Thunderbird?.   I used to Eudora which allows lots
>     of address book editing - Thunderbird is useless in this area.
>
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--------------6A30FA77893B7A626977B527
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    Lots of Email Clients out there.  TB was better years ago, when it
    was simpler but the Mozilla project kept adding to it, making it
    rather cumbersome today.  I still use it though.<br>
    <br>
    CR<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/12/2018 3:53 AM, PaulHunt73 via
      Mgs wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:C36960EA04C64D54B2663CD7AC0C25F5@paul">
      <meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="content-type">
      <meta name="GENERATOR" content="MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
      <style></style>
      <div><font size="2">Tried it briefly, hated it compared to Outlook
          Express.  But I suppose you can get used to anything if you
          try hard enough.</font></div>
      <div> </div>
      <div><font size="2">PaulH.</font></div>
      <blockquote style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT:
        5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
        <div style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </div>
        <font size="-1"><font face="Arial"><br>
            Does anyone use Thunderbird?.   I used to Eudora which
            allows lots of address book editing - Thunderbird is useless
            in this area.<br>
          </font></font></blockquote>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------6A30FA77893B7A626977B527--

--===============2649752679621891900==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2649752679621891900==--