Subject: [Mgs] Low list traffic

From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 08:24:22 -0600

--===============7766487444161310184==

--001a114034149e6c090542c1cfe7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I'm guessing that those folks who live further north, have put their cars
away from the upcoming foul weather, and just haven't yet started their
winter projects. My MG TD sits thinking that its the unloved child. And I
don=E2=80=99t have a good excuse! I live on America's south coast!

-rick

--001a114034149e6c090542c1cfe7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I&#39;m guessing that those folks who live further north,=
 have put their cars away from the upcoming foul weather, and just haven&#3=
9;t yet started their winter projects. My MG TD sits thinking that its the =
unloved child. And I don=E2=80=99t have a good excuse! I live on America&#3=
9;s south coast!<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">-rick</div></=
div>

--001a114034149e6c090542c1cfe7--

--===============7766487444161310184==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============7766487444161310184==--