Subject: Re: [Mgs] starter farter <- Carbs still being nasty

From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 08:46:21 -0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============8480270481301948977==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0051_01D24ED4.0D512260"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01D24ED4.0D512260
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

If you don't pull the knob a second time does the engine continue to =
run?  If not then wait until all sound has ceased before pulling it a =
second time.  Owners misoperation!

PaulH.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  =20
  I start the car, almost catches, and I pull the starter knob again. =
But before the first attempt at starting is finished.

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01D24ED4.0D512260
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40" xmlns:v =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m =3D=20
"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml"><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE>@font-face {
	font-family: Cambria Math;
}
@font-face {
	font-family: Calibri;
}
@page WordSection1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; =
}
P.MsoNormal {
	MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri",sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 11pt
}
LI.MsoNormal {
	MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri",sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 11pt
}
DIV.MsoNormal {
	MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri",sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 11pt
}
A:link {
	COLOR: #0563c1; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
	COLOR: #0563c1; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
A:visited {
	COLOR: #954f72; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
	COLOR: #954f72; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
SPAN.EmailStyle17 {
	FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri",sans-serif; COLOR: windowtext; mso-style-type: =
personal-compose
}
.MsoChpDefault {
	FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri",sans-serif; mso-style-type: export-only
}
DIV.WordSection1 {
	page: WordSection1
}
</STYLE>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></HEAD>
<BODY lang=3DEN-US link=3D#0563c1 bgColor=3D#ffffff vLink=3D#954f72>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>If you don't pull the knob a second time does the =
engine=20
continue to run?&nbsp; If not then wait until all sound has ceased =
before=20
pulling it a second time.&nbsp; Owners misoperation!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>PaulH.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: =
black"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></DIV>
  <DIV class=3DWordSection1>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal>I start the car, almost catches, and I pull the =
starter=20
  knob again. But before the first attempt at starting is=20
finished.</P></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01D24ED4.0D512260--

--===============8480270481301948977==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============8480270481301948977==--

---

From: Clayton Kirkwood via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 09:47:07 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5917810097574857013==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_04F5_01D24EDC.8B022170"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_04F5_01D24EDC.8B022170
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Got that now:<{{{ I do not relish taking one more thing out to fix.

c

From: PaulHunt73 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2016 12:46 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Mgs] starter farter <- Carbs still being nasty

If you don't pull the knob a second time does the engine continue to run?
If not then wait until all sound has ceased before pulling it a second time.
Owners misoperation!

PaulH.

----- Original Message ----- 

I start the car, almost catches, and I pull the starter knob again. But
before the first attempt at starting is finished.

------=_NextPart_000_04F5_01D24EDC.8B022170
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body bgcolor=3Dwhite =
lang=3DEN-US link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Got that now:&lt;{{{ I do not =
relish taking one more thing out to fix.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>c<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> PaulHunt73 =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, December 5, =
2016 12:46 AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]; =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Mgs] starter farter &lt;- =
Carbs still being nasty<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>If you =
don't pull the knob a second time does the engine continue to run?&nbsp; =
If not then wait until all sound has ceased before pulling it a second =
time.&nbsp; Owners misoperation!</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'>PaulH.</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid black 1.5pt;padding:0in 0in 0in =
4.0pt;margin-left:3.75pt;margin-top:5.0pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:=
5.0pt'><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>----- Original =
Message ----- <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'background:#E4E4E4'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal>I start the car, almost catches, =
and I pull the starter knob again. But before the first attempt at =
starting is finished.<o:p></o:p></p></blockquote></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_04F5_01D24EDC.8B022170--

--===============5917810097574857013==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5917810097574857013==--