Subject: [Mgs] starter farter <- Carbs still being nasty

From: Clayton Kirkwood via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 13:21:47 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7463502928121034700==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0445_01D24E31.5D9D7550"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0445_01D24E31.5D9D7550
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

You know how problems come in threes? My problems come in lifetimes:{

I start the car, almost catches, and I pull the starter knob again. But
before the first attempt at starting is finished. A definite change in sound
and action. It grinds hard but nothing happens. I read in the manual that
this can happen when trying to start the car when it is already going.

I get out the hammer and bang on various parts of the starting knowing that
sometimes that helps. It doesn't in this case. Removal seems pretty straight
forward once the nuts and bolts are removed. That doesn't look quite so
easy.

Thoughts?

TIA,

Clayton

------=_NextPart_000_0445_01D24E31.5D9D7550
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>You know how problems come in threes? My problems come =
in lifetimes:{<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I start the =
car, almost catches, and I pull the starter knob again. But before the =
first attempt at starting is finished. A definite change in sound and =
action. It grinds hard but nothing happens. I read in the manual that =
this can happen when trying to start the car when it is already =
going.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I get out the hammer and bang on various parts of the =
starting knowing that sometimes that helps. It doesn&#8217;t in this =
case. Removal seems pretty straight forward once the nuts and bolts are =
removed. That doesn&#8217;t look quite so easy.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thoughts?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>TIA,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Clayton<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0445_01D24E31.5D9D7550--

--===============7463502928121034700==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============7463502928121034700==--