Subject: [Mgs] Am I still on this list?

From: Bert Palte via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 11:08:19 +0100

Hi fellow listers,

Is has been a long time since I got any messages from this list.
Wonder whether I am still on it?

Bert
70 MGB
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: mgbob--- via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 16:09:47 GMT

--===============2007085234704794372==

----__JWM__J1de2807b.39d57f3aS.3060317fM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

 Your message arrived here. Maybe we are all quiet these days.Bob

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Bert Palte via Mgs <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mgs] Am I still on this list?
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 11:08:19 +0100

Hi fellow listers,

Bert
70 MGB

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

----__JWM__J1de2807b.39d57f3aS.3060317fM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div>&nbsp;Your message arrived here. Maybe we are all quiet these=
 days.</div><div>Bob</div><div><br><br>---------- Original Message -----=
-----<br>From: Bert Palte via Mgs &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: mgs@=
autox.team.net<br>Subject: [Mgs] Am I still on this list?<br>Date: Sun, =
20 Dec 2015 11:08:19 +0100<br><br>Hi fellow listers,<br><br>Is has been =
a long time since I got any messages from this list.<br>Wonder whether I=
 am still on it?<br><br>Bert<br>70 MGB<br>______________________________=
_________________<br><br>[email-masked]<br>Donate: http://www.team.n=
et/donate.html<br>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75<br>Archive: htt=
p://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubs=
cribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</p></htm=
l>

----__JWM__J1de2807b.39d57f3aS.3060317fM--

--===============2007085234704794372==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2007085234704794372==--