Subject: [Mgs] new dizzy

From: dave n via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 16:01:45 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6254847290734950626==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0014_01D102AB.CC20F470"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01D102AB.CC20F470
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I just purchased a 56 mga, and I=E2=80=99m thinking a new dizzy with =
electronic ignition would be a good idea, keeping the old one as a =
spare.  yes, it does run and drive, but it=E2=80=99s a bit tatty and at =
least for now needs new core plugs at a minimum.

for those of you into details, it has the original style mga vents, side =
screens, and the special order deluxe/racing seats.

I see a bunch on ebay, from just under $100 to well over $200.  anyone =
have any recommendations/cautions about vendors?

thanks!
------=_NextPart_000_0014_01D102AB.CC20F470
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>I just purchased a 56 mga, and I=E2=80=99m thinking a new dizzy =
with electronic=20
ignition would be a good idea, keeping the old one as a spare.&nbsp; =
yes, it=20
does run and drive, but it=E2=80=99s a bit tatty and at least for now =
needs new core=20
plugs at a minimum.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>for those of you into details, it has the original style mga vents, =
side=20
screens, and the special order deluxe/racing seats.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I see a bunch on ebay, from just under $100 to well over =
$200.&nbsp; anyone=20
have any recommendations/cautions about vendors?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks!</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01D102AB.CC20F470--

--===============6254847290734950626==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============6254847290734950626==--