Subject: [Mgs] Hazard flasher question

From: dave willner via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 11:19:59 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0375961249698394954==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_01D108CD.C29E7EE0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D108CD.C29E7EE0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Doing some minor things this morning, needed to fix the Hazards and went =
to replace the hazards flasher. Several diagrams for 70 indicate a LGB =
lead, a LGN lead, and a N lead. I cannot find a N (Brown) lead anywhere =
in back of the console, except for a double female bullet connector? The =
old flasher had 3 posts W1, C1, and C2, and the entire post on C2 was =
missing. The new flasher has three posts, P, L, and X which corresponds =
to the diagram. I cleaned up the 2 and worked ok, except the only lights =
that flashed were the front and rear drivers side. Is there a simple =
solution to get both sides going by anyone who=E2=80=99s been there done =
that so I can move on? Appreciate it

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A BRG
70 MGB BRG
70 BSA 441 VS
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D108CD.C29E7EE0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Doing some minor things this morning, needed to fix the Hazards and =
went to=20
replace the hazards flasher. Several diagrams for 70 indicate a LGB =
lead, a LGN=20
lead, and a N lead. I cannot find a N (Brown) lead anywhere in back of =
the=20
console, except for a double female bullet connector? The old flasher =
had 3=20
posts W1, C1, and C2, and the entire post on C2 was missing. The new =
flasher has=20
three posts, P, L, and X which corresponds to the diagram. I cleaned up =
the 2=20
and worked ok, except the only lights that flashed were the front and =
rear=20
drivers side. Is there a simple solution to get both sides going by =
anyone who=E2=80=99s=20
been there done that so I can move on? Appreciate it</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: =
#000000">Dave=20
Willner<BR>Stroudsburg, PA<BR>59 TR3A BRG<BR>70 MGB BRG<BR>70 BSA 441=20
VS</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D108CD.C29E7EE0--

--===============0375961249698394954==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============0375961249698394954==--