Subject: [Mgs] circlip advise

From: Clayton Kirkwood via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:14:12 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5074967505882618978==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_10EC_01D10F6A.191F3280"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_10EC_01D10F6A.191F3280
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

How does one go about removing half broken circlips from u-joints? Don't
ask, you've all been there:<)) Also, I chipped the cup a little, a little
shattered; do I have to replace it absolutely or case by case. This is for
the steering u-joint. I had the carbs off and figured I might as well check
out the u-joint. Needles were dry, so needed. This is from followup on a
previous post regarding bad gas pumping and crap in the bowls and pump.

Pump was relatively clean, cleaned up the points. We'll see. Still have
water after draining and air compressor push out the drain. Have to replace
seals on the carb.

crk

------=_NextPart_000_10EC_01D10F6A.191F3280
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>How does one go about removing half broken circlips =
from u-joints? Don&#8217;t ask, you&#8217;ve all been there:&lt;)) Also, =
I chipped the cup a little, a little shattered; do I have to replace it =
absolutely or case by case. This is for the steering u-joint. I had the =
carbs off and figured I might as well check out the u-joint. Needles =
were dry, so needed. This is from followup on a previous post regarding =
bad gas pumping and crap in the bowls and pump.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Pump was =
relatively clean, cleaned up the points. We&#8217;ll see. Still have =
water after draining and air compressor push out the drain. Have to =
replace seals on the carb.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>crk<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_10EC_01D10F6A.191F3280--

--===============5074967505882618978==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============5074967505882618978==--

---

From: mgbob--- via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 11:57:11 GMT

--===============5767285812287802204==

----__JWM__J2f2d3c8d.2711e05cS.3ac19447M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

 A hook made from the hard metal of a paint-scraper blade works, and too=
th-scaling scrapers from your dentist or veterinarian are helpful too, w=
ith their grippy handles and their points and angles at the scraping edg=
e. Bob =

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Clayton Kirkwood via Mgs <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mgs] circlip advise
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:14:12 -0700

How does one go about removing half broken circlips from u-joints? Don&r=
squo;t ask, you&rsquo;ve all been there:<)) Also, I chipped the cup a li=
ttle, a little shattered; do I have to replace it absolutely or case by =
case. This is for the steering u-joint. I had the carbs off and figured =
I might as well check out the u-joint. Needles were dry, so needed. This=
 is from followup on a previous post regarding bad gas pumping and crap =
in the bowls and pump.
 =

Pump was relatively clean, cleaned up the points. We&rsquo;ll see. Still=
 have water after draining and air compressor push out the drain. Have t=
o replace seals on the carb.
 =

crk

----__JWM__J2f2d3c8d.2711e05cS.3ac19447M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div>&nbsp;A hook made from the hard metal of a paint-scraper blad=
e works, and tooth-scaling scrapers from your dentist or veterinarian ar=
e helpful too, with their grippy handles and their points and angles at =
the scraping edge.&nbsp;</div><div>Bob</div><div>&nbsp;</div><div><br><b=
r>---------- Original Message ----------<br>From: Clayton Kirkwood via M=
gs &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Subje=
ct: [Mgs] circlip advise<br>Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:14:12 -0700<br><br=
></p><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--><div class=3D"WordSection1"><p class=3D=
"MsoNormal">How does one go about removing half broken circlips from u-j=
oints? Don&rsquo;t ask, you&rsquo;ve all been there:&lt;)) Also, I chipp=
ed the cup a little, a little shattered; do I have to replace it absolut=
ely or case by case. This is for the steering u-joint. I had the carbs o=
ff and figured I might as well check out the u-joint. Needles were dry, =
so needed. This is from followup on a previous post regarding bad gas pu=
mping and crap in the bowls and pump.</p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">&nbsp;</=
p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">Pump was relatively clean, cleaned up the point=
s. We&rsquo;ll see. Still have water after draining and air compressor p=
ush out the drain. Have to replace seals on the carb.</p><p class=3D"Mso=
Normal">&nbsp;</p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">crk</p></div></html>

----__JWM__J2f2d3c8d.2711e05cS.3ac19447M--

--===============5767285812287802204==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5767285812287802204==--

---

From: Clayton Kirkwood via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 09:05:34 -0700

--===============4452023061999639129==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_115A_01D10FCD.79861E00"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_115A_01D10FCD.79861E00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I can see that, but there are two ends and they don't want to be pushed
together.

crk

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 4:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Mgs] circlip advise

 A hook made from the hard metal of a paint-scraper blade works, and
tooth-scaling scrapers from your dentist or veterinarian are helpful too,
with their grippy handles and their points and angles at the scraping edge. 

Bob

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Clayton Kirkwood via Mgs <[email-masked]
Subject: [Mgs] circlip advise
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:14:12 -0700

crk

------=_NextPart_000_115A_01D10FCD.79861E00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	color:#1F497D;}
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>I can see that, but there are two ends and they don&#8217;t want to be =
pushed together.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>crk<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid =
blue 1.5pt;padding:0in 0in 0in 4.0pt'><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] <br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, October =
26, 2015 4:57 AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Cc:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Mgs] circlip =
advise<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;A =
hook made from the hard metal of a paint-scraper blade works, and =
tooth-scaling scrapers from your dentist or veterinarian are helpful =
too, with their grippy handles and their points and angles at the =
scraping edge.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bob<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><br><br>---------- Original Message =
----------<br>From: Clayton Kirkwood via Mgs &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>To: =
&lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>Subject:=
 [Mgs] circlip advise<br>Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:14:12 =
-0700<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>How does =
one go about removing half broken circlips from u-joints? Don&#8217;t =
ask, you&#8217;ve all been there:&lt;)) Also, I chipped the cup a =
little, a little shattered; do I have to replace it absolutely or case =
by case. This is for the steering u-joint. I had the carbs off and =
figured I might as well check out the u-joint. Needles were dry, so =
needed. This is from followup on a previous post regarding bad gas =
pumping and crap in the bowls and pump.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>Pump was =
relatively clean, cleaned up the points. We&#8217;ll see. Still have =
water after draining and air compressor push out the drain. Have to =
replace seals on the carb.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>crk<o:p></o:=
p></p></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_115A_01D10FCD.79861E00--

--===============4452023061999639129==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4452023061999639129==--

---

From: Clayton Kirkwood via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 17:22:54 -0700

--===============2887855732171750941==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_13BA_01D111A5.48D15750"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_13BA_01D111A5.48D15750
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Well, you have a good sense of humor on getting the clip out. The remaining
clip was around 2/3s of the circle. There was no way tooth picks were going
to work and even with a variety of dental tools. Tried to but there was no
way to get behind the clip and it was very stiff as needed. I finally
resorted to the dremel with the "diamond" round saw. It was too large but I
cut down a bit through the outer part and burred here and there inside, but
I was able to cut the clip finally and it fell out. The knuckle had no
significant damage.

Thanks all.

Clayton

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 12:46 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Mgs] circlip advise

  That is the hard part, where you have to hook the broken ends and pull
them together to release the clip from its groove.  Use Liquid Wrench too,
as the clip can be rusted in place.  

  Also try using the more robust tool, the one you made from a paint
scraper, to push the clip around in the grove to break up rust and dirt.
When you can get the dental scraper behind one end, you have the problem
nearly resolved.

  Is this Ujoint assembly still in the car? If not, more Liquid Wrench,
remove (bolt slides through a relief in the steering shaft) slide the joint
up and down on the shaft to get it off the splines.  If you find, when the
u-joint is finally removed, that the shafts don't line up properly, you can
make a pointer to do the alignment shown in the book with cones by using
wires wrapped around the shafts.

Bob

---------- Original Message ----------
Subject: RE: [Mgs] circlip advise
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 09:05:34 -0700

crk

Bob

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Clayton Kirkwood via Mgs <[email-masked]
Subject: [Mgs] circlip advise
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:14:12 -0700

crk

------=_NextPart_000_13BA_01D111A5.48D15750
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

	color:blue;
	color:purple;
span.EmailStyle18
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
>Well, you have a good sense of humor on getting the clip out. The =
remaining clip was around 2/3s of the circle. There was no way tooth =
picks were going to work and even with a variety of dental tools. Tried =
to but there was no way to get behind the clip and it was very stiff as =
needed. I finally resorted to the dremel with the &#8220;diamond&#8221; =
round saw. It was too large but I cut down a bit through the outer part =
and burred here and there inside, but I was able to cut the clip finally =
and it fell out. The knuckle had no significant =
damage.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Thanks all.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
>Clayton<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
blue 1.5pt;padding:0in 0in 0in 4.0pt'><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] <br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, October =
26, 2015 12:46 PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> =
RE: [Mgs] circlip advise<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp; =
That is the hard part, where you have to hook the broken ends and pull =
them together to release the clip from its groove. &nbsp;Use Liquid =
Wrench too, as the clip can be rusted in place. =
&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp; Also try =
using the more robust tool, the one you made from a paint scraper, to =
push the clip around in the grove to break up rust and dirt. When you =
can get the dental scraper behind one end, you have the problem nearly =
resolved.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp; Is this =
Ujoint assembly still in the car? If not, more Liquid Wrench, remove =
(bolt slides through a relief in the steering shaft) slide the joint up =
and down on the shaft to get it off the splines. &nbsp;If you find, when =
the u-joint is finally removed, that the shafts don't line up properly, =
you can make a pointer to do the alignment shown in the book with cones =
by using wires wrapped around the shafts.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bob<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><br><br>---------- Original Message =
----------<br>From: &quot;Clayton Kirkwood&quot; &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>To: =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>Cc: =
&lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>Subject:=
 RE: [Mgs] circlip advise<br>Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 09:05:34 =
-0700<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>I can see that, but there are two ends and they don&#8217;t want to be =
pushed together.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>crk</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><div style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid =
blue 1.5pt;padding:0in 0in 0in 4.0pt'><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><strong><spa=
n =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/strong><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> [<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>] =
<br><strong><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Sent:</span></strong> Monday, =
October 26, 2015 4:57 AM<br><strong><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>To:</span></strong> <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><strong><spa=
n style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Cc:</span></strong> <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><strong><spa=
n style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Subject:</span></strong> =
Re: [Mgs] circlip advise</span><o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>&nbsp;A =
hook made from the hard metal of a paint-scraper blade works, and =
tooth-scaling scrapers from your dentist or veterinarian are helpful =
too, with their grippy handles and their points and angles at the =
scraping edge.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>Bob<o:p></o:=
p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;margin-bottom:12.0pt'><br><br>----------=
 Original Message ----------<br>From: Clayton Kirkwood via Mgs &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>To: =
&lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>Subject:=
 [Mgs] circlip advise<br>Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:14:12 =
-0700<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>How does =
one go about removing half broken circlips from u-joints? Don&#8217;t =
ask, you&#8217;ve all been there:&lt;)) Also, I chipped the cup a =
little, a little shattered; do I have to replace it absolutely or case =
by case. This is for the steering u-joint. I had the carbs off and =
figured I might as well check out the u-joint. Needles were dry, so =
needed. This is from followup on a previous post regarding bad gas =
pumping and crap in the bowls and pump.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>Pump was =
relatively clean, cleaned up the points. We&#8217;ll see. Still have =
water after draining and air compressor push out the drain. Have to =
replace seals on the carb.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>crk<o:p></o:=
p></p></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_13BA_01D111A5.48D15750--

--===============2887855732171750941==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2887855732171750941==--