Subject: Re: [Mgs] new dizzy

From: mgbob--- via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 22:37:17 GMT

--===============2481299449340589884==

----__JWM__J3602523d.557ce62aS.638cd947M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

  Many believe that new distributors are not as good as the originals.  =
Send yours to Jeff Schlemmer, Advanced Distributors (look it up first) f=
or a rebuilding that will make it at least as goods as when new. Ask Jef=
f his present thinking about electronic modification.   I sent mine, for=
 my MGB, and have been quite pleased.Bob

---------- Original Message ----------
From: dave n via Mgs <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mgs] new dizzy
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 16:01:45 -0500

I just purchased a 56 mga, and I=E2&euro;&trade;m thinking a new dizzy w=
ith electronic ignition would be a good idea, keeping the old one as a s=
pare.  yes, it does run and drive, but it=E2&euro;&trade;s a bit tatty a=
nd at least for now needs new core plugs at a minimum. for those of you =
into details, it has the original style mga vents, side screens, and the=
 special order deluxe/racing seats. I see a bunch on ebay, from just und=
er $100 to well over $200.  anyone have any recommendations/cautions abo=
ut vendors? thanks!
----__JWM__J3602523d.557ce62aS.638cd947M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div>&nbsp; Many believe that new distributors are not as good as =
the originals.</div><div>&nbsp; Send yours to Jeff Schlemmer, Advanced D=
istributors (look it up first) for a rebuilding that will make it at lea=
st as goods as when new. Ask Jeff his present thinking about electronic =
modification.&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; I sent mine, for my MGB, and have b=
een quite pleased.</div><div>Bob</div><div><br><br>---------- Original M=
essage ----------<br>From: dave n via Mgs &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>=
To: &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Subject: [Mgs] new dizzy<br>Date: Fri,=
 9 Oct 2015 16:01:45 -0500<br><br></p><div dir=3D"ltr"><div style=3D"fon=
t-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Calibri'; color: #000000;"><div>I just purch=
ased a 56 mga, and I&acirc;&euro;&trade;m thinking a new dizzy with elec=
tronic ignition would be a good idea, keeping the old one as a spare.&nb=
sp; yes, it does run and drive, but it&acirc;&euro;&trade;s a bit tatty =
and at least for now needs new core plugs at a minimum.</div><div>&nbsp;=
</div><div>for those of you into details, it has the original style mga =
vents, side screens, and the special order deluxe/racing seats.</div><di=
v>&nbsp;</div><div>I see a bunch on ebay, from just under $100 to well o=
ver $200.&nbsp; anyone have any recommendations/cautions about vendors?<=
/div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>thanks!</div></div></div></html>

----__JWM__J3602523d.557ce62aS.638cd947M--

--===============2481299449340589884==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============2481299449340589884==--