Subject: Re: [Mgs] mga wiring diagram

From: Gordie Bird via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 19:32:39 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8386923076923625880==
	boundary="----=_Part_18981653_152102530.1442259159784"

------=_Part_18981653_152102530.1442259159784
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Barney might be able to help you out...http://www.mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/electr_1.htm 

----- Original Message -----

From: "dave n via Mgs" <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 2:17:21 PM 
Subject: [Mgs] mga wiring diagram 

been poking around the net looking for a wiring diagram for a 56 mga, left hand drive. 
any know of any links? 
I see some for sale on ebay as well. 

_______________________________________________ 

[email-masked] 
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked] 

------=_Part_18981653_152102530.1442259159784
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Barney might be able to help you out..=
.http://www.mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/electr_1.htm<br></div><div aria-lab=
el=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D=
"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-=
family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;" data-mce-style=3D"color:=
 #000; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font=
-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><b>From: </b>"dave n=
 via Mgs" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>[email-masked]<br><b=
>Sent: </b>Monday, September 14, 2015 2:17:21 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>[Mgs] m=
ga wiring diagram<br><div><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div style=3D"FONT-SIZ=
E: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000" data-mce-style=3D"font-siz=
e: 12pt; font-family: 'Calibri'; color: #000000;"><div>been poking around t=
he net looking for a wiring diagram for a 56 mga, left hand drive.</div><di=
v>&nbsp;</div><div>any know of any links?</div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>I see =
some for sale on ebay as well.</div></div></div><br>_______________________=
________________________<br><div><br></div>[email-masked]<br>Donate: ht=
tp://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75<br>=
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<=
br>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/mg_garage@comcast=
.net<br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_18981653_152102530.1442259159784--

--===============8386923076923625880==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============8386923076923625880==--

---

From: Chris Moog via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 17:33:35 -0400

Quick Google search turned up the following

http://larrysmga.net/wiring.html

Also Pages 59 -63 on
http://www.ecurievaldor.be/index_htm_files/MGA_WorkShop.pdf

On 9/14/2015 2:17 PM, dave n via Mgs wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: dave n via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 21:07:08 -0500

the first link is ok, but once you start blowing it up, the quality is 
pretty poor.  at 11x17 its difficult to read.  actually, at any size it is 
difficult to read.

thank you for that second link.  I had not seen it.  the wiring diagram is 
useful, but not the quality I am looking for.  nice reference piece, though. 
thanks again.

-----Original Message----- 
From: Chris Moog via Mgs
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 4:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Mgs] mga wiring diagram

Also Pages 59 -63 on

[email-masked]

---

From: dave n via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 21:09:01 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2855748270216332944==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005A_01D0EF31.9421E670"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_005A_01D0EF31.9421E670
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I=E2=80=99ve been on his site.  its endless in its information.  =
he=E2=80=99s got some nice diagrams, but not one complete wiring diagram =
for the car.  great site, though.  every mga owner should know about it.

From: Gordie Bird=20
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 2:32 PM
To: dave n=20
Cc: [email-masked]=20
Subject: Re: [Mgs] mga wiring diagram

Barney might be able to help you =
out...http://www.mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/electr_1.htm

------=_NextPart_000_005A_01D0EF31.9421E670
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>I=E2=80=99ve been on his site.&nbsp; its endless in its =
information.&nbsp; he=E2=80=99s got=20
some nice diagrams, but not one complete wiring diagram for the =
car.&nbsp; great=20
site, though.&nbsp; every mga owner should know about it.</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Gordie Bird</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Monday, September 14, 2015 2:32 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked] =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">dave=20
n</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Cc:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Mgs] mga wiring diagram</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: arial; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV aria-label=3D"Compose body">Barney might be able to help you=20
out...http://www.mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/electr_1.htm<BR></DIV></DIV>=
</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_005A_01D0EF31.9421E670--

--===============2855748270216332944==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2855748270216332944==--

---

From: Joe McConlogue via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 22:57:31 -0400

--===============8758436454106641359==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-D9547E55-12DE-4A70-93DE-C739FC27EC7D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-D9547E55-12DE-4A70-93DE-C739FC27EC7D
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dave,

Try this site: www.colorwiringdiagrams.com.   I haven't tried them yet but i=
t looks like a good source.=20

Joe=20

On Sep 14, 2015, at 2:17 PM, dave n <[email-masked]> wrote:

been poking around the net looking for a wiring diagram for a 56 mga, left h=
and drive.
=20
any know of any links?
=20
I see some for sale on ebay as well.=

--Apple-Mail-D9547E55-12DE-4A70-93DE-C739FC27EC7D
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>Dave,</div><div><br></div><div>Try this site: <a href="http://www.colorwiringdiagrams.com">www.colorwiringdiagrams.com</a>. &nbsp; I haven't tried them yet but it looks like a good source.&nbsp;<br><br>Joe&nbsp;</div><div><br>On Sep 14, 2015, at 2:17 PM, dave n &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><div>

<div dir="ltr">
<div style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<div>been poking around the net looking for a wiring diagram for a 56 mga, left 
hand drive.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>any know of any links?</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>I see some for sale on ebay as well.</div></div></div>
</div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail-D9547E55-12DE-4A70-93DE-C739FC27EC7D--

--===============8758436454106641359==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8758436454106641359==--