Subject: [Mgs] Buying lever shock cores FREE PICKUP...

From: Peter Caldwell via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 15:14:17 -0500

..... If you happen to be conveniently located along Interstate 
94  or 69 on my way to and from Frankenmuth Michigan June 17, 18.

Please contact me off lists.

Peter C

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Gordie Bird via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 21:52:00 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5097618447786263249==
	boundary="----=_Part_21671369_546136463.1433541120423"

------=_Part_21671369_546136463.1433541120423
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Actually, Michigan Rowdies will be heading to Frankenmuth from most points in MI. If someone needed a couple cores taken to Frankenmuth, I'll bet it could be arranged. I know John Alexander from Ann Arbor is planning on bringing some. 

Gordie Bird 
'62 MGA 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Peter Caldwell via Mgs" <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2015 4:14:17 PM 
Subject: [Mgs] Buying lever shock cores FREE PICKUP... 

Peter C 

[email-masked] 
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked] 

------=_Part_21671369_546136463.1433541120423
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>Actually, Michigan Rowdies will be heading to Frankenmuth from mos=
t points in MI.&nbsp; If someone needed a couple cores taken to Frankenmuth=
, I'll bet it could be arranged.&nbsp; I know John Alexander from Ann Arbor=
 is planning on bringing some.<br></div><div><br></div><div>Gordie Bird<br>=
</div><div>'62 MGA<br></div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"c=
olor:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-fa=
mily:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Peter Caldwe=
ll via Mgs" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>[email-masked]<br>=
<b>Sent: </b>Friday, June 5, 2015 4:14:17 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>[Mgs] Buyin=
g lever shock cores FREE PICKUP...<br><div><br></div>..... If you happen to=
 be conveniently located along Interstate <br>94 &nbsp;or 69 on my way to a=
nd from Frankenmuth Michigan June 17, 18.<br><div><br></div>Please contact =
me off lists.<br><div><br></div>Peter C<br><div><br></div>_________________=
______________________________<br><div><br></div>[email-masked]<br>Dona=
te: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.=
75<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/f=
orums<br>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/mg_garage@c=
omcast.net<br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_21671369_546136463.1433541120423--

--===============5097618447786263249==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5097618447786263249==--