Subject: [Mgs] For Rick Lindsay

From: Dan DiBiase via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 17:25:54 +0000 (UTC)

--===============2740705049612943486==
	boundary="----=_Part_224699_151414954.1432401954722"

------=_Part_224699_151414954.1432401954722
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Perhaps you should have done this with your Volvo....
http://bringatrailer.com/2015/05/22/unusual-mashup-volvo-1800s-bodied-c4-corvette/

MG content - the '76B is back on the road with a fresh battery. Old one, which was only 6 years old, wouldn't hold a charge after my trickle charger, didn't.

Dan D'76B, '65BCentral NJ USA

------=_Part_224699_151414954.1432401954722
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:He=
lveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;fo=
nt-size:13px"><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29097">Perhaps you shou=
ld have done this with your Volvo....</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_14323270=
60673_29103"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr" id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29=
106"><a id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29105" href=3D"http://bringatraile=
r.com/2015/05/22/unusual-mashup-volvo-1800s-bodied-c4-corvette/">http://bri=
ngatrailer.com/2015/05/22/unusual-mashup-volvo-1800s-bodied-c4-corvette/</a=
></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29169" dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><=
div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29186" dir=3D"ltr"><a id=3D"yui_3_16_0=
_1_1432327060673_29105" href=3D"http://bringatrailer.com/2015/05/22/unusual=
-mashup-volvo-1800s-bodied-c4-corvette/"><br></a></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_=
0_1_1432327060673_29167" dir=3D"ltr">MG content - the '76B is back on the r=
oad with a fresh battery. Old one, which was only 6 years old, wouldn't hol=
d a charge after my trickle charger, didn't.<br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0=
_1_1432327060673_29187" dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_14323=
27060673_29154" dir=3D"ltr">Dan D</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_143232706067=
3_29161" dir=3D"ltr">'76B, '65B</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_=
29188" dir=3D"ltr">Central NJ USA<br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_14323270=
60673_29153" style=3D"" class=3D""><br style=3D"" class=3D""></div></div></=
body></html>
------=_Part_224699_151414954.1432401954722--

--===============2740705049612943486==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============2740705049612943486==--

---

From: Charley & Peggy Robinson via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 15:34:22 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6591440535537157947==
 boundary="------------040401010307070109000209"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------040401010307070109000209
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

bringatrailer.com for sooth?  I love it!
Those little Volvos were great looking cars.

CR

On 5/23/2015 12:25 PM, Dan DiBiase via Mgs wrote:
> <http://bringatrailer.com/2015/05/22/unusual-mashup-volvo-1800s-bodied-c4-corvette/>
> MG content - the '76B is back on the road with a fresh battery. Old 
> one, which was only 6 years old, wouldn't hold a charge after my 
> trickle charger, didn't.
>
> Dan D
> '76B, '65B
> Central NJ USA
>
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--------------040401010307070109000209
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    bringatrailer.com for sooth?  I love it!<br>
    Those little Volvos were great looking cars.<br>
    <br>
    CR<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 5/23/2015 12:25 PM, Dan DiBiase via
      Mgs wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff;
        font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
        Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:13px">
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29097">Perhaps you should
          have done this with your Volvo....</div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29103"><br>
        </div>
        <div dir="ltr" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29106"><a
            moz-do-not-send="true" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29105"
href="http://bringatrailer.com/2015/05/22/unusual-mashup-volvo-1800s-bodied-c4-corvette/">http://bringatrailer.com/2015/05/22/unusual-mashup-volvo-1800s-bodied-c4-corvette/</a></div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29169" dir="ltr"><br>
        </div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29186" dir="ltr"><a
            moz-do-not-send="true" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29105"
href="http://bringatrailer.com/2015/05/22/unusual-mashup-volvo-1800s-bodied-c4-corvette/"><br>
          </a></div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29167" dir="ltr">MG content
          - the '76B is back on the road with a fresh battery. Old one,
          which was only 6 years old, wouldn't hold a charge after my
          trickle charger, didn't.<br>
        </div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29187" dir="ltr"><br>
        </div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29154" dir="ltr">Dan D</div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29161" dir="ltr">'76B, '65B</div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29188" dir="ltr">Central NJ
          USA<br>
        </div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1432327060673_29153" style="" class=""><br
            style="" class="">
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------040401010307070109000209--

--===============6591440535537157947==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6591440535537157947==--