Subject: [Mgs] 70 MGB fuel leak at pump

From: dave willner via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 19:05:04 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============4821895076448683483==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01D09654.8B0A9450"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D09654.8B0A9450
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Out for a long ride today, smelled gas on way home, fuel pump is leaking =
when the engine is on. 3 very small fine streams of gas shooting out the =
rear of the pump near the top (looking from right side). I =
didn=E2=80=99t pull the wheel off to look closer, but is this repairable =
with a kit, or does something need tightening or in need of a gasket? =
Thank for the help...=20

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A BRG
70 MGB BRG
70 BSA 441 VS
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D09654.8B0A9450
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Out for a long ride today, smelled gas on way home, fuel pump is =
leaking=20
when the engine is on. 3 very small fine streams of gas shooting out the =
rear of=20
the pump near the top (looking from right side). I didn=E2=80=99t pull =
the wheel off to=20
look closer, but is this repairable with a kit, or does something need=20
tightening or in need of a gasket? Thank for the help... </DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: =
#000000">&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: =
#000000">Dave=20
Willner<BR>Stroudsburg, PA<BR>59 TR3A BRG<BR>70 MGB BRG<BR>70 BSA 441=20
VS</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D09654.8B0A9450--

--===============4821895076448683483==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============4821895076448683483==--