Subject: [Mgs] First drive of the year

From: Paul Root via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 13:31:54 +0000

--===============0326053055847187204==

--20cf301d3cf4ddd1110513c35e4b

I got my MG out a couple weeks ago, then it turned cold again, so it sat in
the garage. Yesterday I thought about driving it to work, but the rear
right tire was a little flat, it has a nail or something. And other excuses
made me go to the daily driver.

I filled the tire last night, and got the tonneau on ready for this
morning. I look at the weather channel app and its 45F, perfect. Traffic
was a little heavy, because Minnesotans can't merge. But otherwise, a
wonderful drive in. I think I have a air leak in the carbs somewhere, it
just doesn't want to idle in the cold.

So first drive and the list gets longer for things that want attention. New
tires (10 years old), steering rack is vague, carbs seem to leak. And the
body work I've ignored for 10 years.

--20cf301d3cf4ddd1110513c35e4b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I got my MG out a couple weeks ago, then it turned cold again, so it sat in=
 the garage.   Yesterday I thought about driving it to work, but the rear r=
ight tire was a little flat, it has a nail or something. And other excuses =
made me go to the daily driver.<br><br>I filled the tire last night, and go=
t the tonneau on ready for this morning. I look at the weather channel app =
and its 45F, perfect. Traffic was a little heavy, because Minnesotans can&#=
39;t merge. But otherwise, a wonderful drive in.  I think I have a air leak=
 in the carbs somewhere, it just doesn&#39;t want to idle in the cold. <br>=
<br>So first drive and the list gets longer for things that want attention.=
   New tires (10 years old), steering rack is vague, carbs seem to leak. An=
d the body work I&#39;ve ignored for 10 years.<br>

--20cf301d3cf4ddd1110513c35e4b--

--===============0326053055847187204==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============0326053055847187204==--