Subject: [Mgs] MGB V8 rear end noise

From: Jim Ray via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:35:02 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3772631647055130807==
 boundary="------------050405080901000406070805"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------050405080901000406070805
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

My 1980 MGB V8 conversion has a Ford 8" rear end that makes a terrible 
whining noise. I have replaced the crown and pinion gears but saw no 
improvement. I am guessing that the pinion angle may be off. Does anyone 
have a suggestion to what the proper angle should be? Any suggestions 
would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Ray

--------------050405080901000406070805
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font face="Times New Roman">My 1980 MGB V8 conversion has a Ford 8"
      rear end that makes a terrible whining noise. I have replaced the
      crown and pinion gears but saw no improvement. I am guessing that
      the pinion angle may be off. Does anyone have a suggestion to what
      the proper angle should be? Any suggestions would be greatly
      appreciated.<br>
      <br>
      Jim Ray<br>
    </font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------050405080901000406070805--

--===============3772631647055130807==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============3772631647055130807==--