Subject: [Mgs] MGB Mk1 roadster seat belts

From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 15:54:06 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============9113765655967483054==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0041_01D0714B.13EA9150"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01D0714B.13EA9150
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Has anyone fitted inertia reels to the mounting point on the rear wheel =
arch - this is the forward one as pictured here =
http://www.paulhunt73.webspace.virginmedia.com/mgb-stuff/images/seatbelt6=
7c.jpg, not the later one right at the back.

Type used?  Any issues?  Or does it have to be statics on these?

PaulH.
------=_NextPart_000_0041_01D0714B.13EA9150
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Has anyone fitted inertia reels to the mounting =
point on the=20
rear wheel arch - this is the forward one as pictured here <A=20
href=3D"http://www.paulhunt73.webspace.virginmedia.com/mgb-stuff/images/s=
eatbelt67c.jpg">http://www.paulhunt73.webspace.virginmedia.com/mgb-stuff/=
images/seatbelt67c.jpg</A>,=20
not the later one right at the back.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Type used?&nbsp; Any issues?&nbsp; Or does it have =
to be=20
statics on these?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>PaulH.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01D0714B.13EA9150--

--===============9113765655967483054==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============9113765655967483054==--