Subject: [Mgs] Fuel smell in boot/trunk

From: Mogrits via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 19:32:39 -0400

--===============7493347904135959542==

--001a11349908ff4e690513f3fe3f

Until you get that fuel smell sorted out, I would consider removing or
disabling the boot light switch. Mine, in my '72, throws sparks when it
makes and breaks connection. If you park the car indoors or undercover,
leaving the boot lid up is a good idea, too. I have not had this problem
with my B yet, but I had it in my '88 Jaguar XJ6. Turned out the tank was
rusted out. They are totally different cars though, so no connection.

Warren (making my first post here in years and years)

--001a11349908ff4e690513f3fe3f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_extra">Until you get that fuel smell s=
orted out, I would consider removing or disabling the boot light switch. Mi=
ne, in my &#39;72, throws sparks when it makes and breaks connection. If yo=
u park the car indoors or undercover, leaving the boot lid up is a good ide=
a, too. I have not had this problem with my B yet, but I had it in my &#39;=
88 Jaguar XJ6. Turned out the tank was rusted out. They are totally differe=
nt cars though, so no connection.</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br></div=
><div class=3D"gmail_extra">Warren (making my first post here in years and =
years)</div></div>

--001a11349908ff4e690513f3fe3f--

--===============7493347904135959542==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============7493347904135959542==--