Subject: [Mgs] the ultimate tool

From: dave n via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 12:07:56 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7165579828411023383==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0009_01D05418.5A7ACD10"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D05418.5A7ACD10
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

check out this tool:  don=E2=80=99t need a toolbag in the trunk!!

http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/outdoors/tools/leatherman-tread-wearable-mul=
ti-tool.asp

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D05418.5A7ACD10
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>check out this tool:&nbsp; don=E2=80=99t need a toolbag in the =
trunk!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
title=3Dhttp://www.dudeiwantthat.com/outdoors/tools/leatherman-tread-wear=
able-multi-tool.asp=20
href=3D"http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/outdoors/tools/leatherman-tread-wear=
able-multi-tool.asp">http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/outdoors/tools/leatherm=
an-tread-wearable-multi-tool.asp</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D05418.5A7ACD10--

--===============7165579828411023383==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============7165579828411023383==--