Subject: [Mgs] Replying to a listed post

From: Ron Shellenberger via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 20:18:01 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8868893354990922535==
	boundary="----=_Part_6936614_189200576.1424463481651"

------=_Part_6936614_189200576.1424463481651
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This is a dump post, but I have been following the list for years but have rarely made any replies simpley because that I don't know 
to do it properly. If someone would e-mail me the correct way to do it, it would be appreciated. 

I'm just finishing up the rebuild on a 18GF that I did alot of extras on it to place it in a 65B to see if the extra work was worth the work vs. a basic stock rebuild. 
I would like to share it with the list, and I'm sure there will be some exchange of thoughts and ideas/opinions, and I would like to be able to respond, 
and knowing how properly would be needed. 

Luckly I can work better with my hands than this tech stuff 

Ron Shellenberger 
Many old cars 

------=_Part_6936614_189200576.1424463481651
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">This is a dump post, but I have been f=
ollowing the list for years but have rarely made any replies simpley becaus=
e that I don't know</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">to do it properly=
. If someone would e-mail me the correct way to do it, it would be apprecia=
ted.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Com=
pose body">I'm just finishing up the rebuild on a 18GF that I did alot of e=
xtras on it to place it in a 65B to see if the extra work was worth the wor=
k vs. a basic stock rebuild.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">I would =
like to share it with the list, and I'm sure there will be some exchange of=
 thoughts and ideas/opinions, and I would like to be able to respond,</div>=
<div aria-label=3D"Compose body">and knowing how properly would be needed.<=
/div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose =
body">Luckly I can work better with my hands than this tech stuff</div><div=
 aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Ron=
 Shellenberger</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Many old cars</div><di=
v aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><b=
r></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_6936614_189200576.1424463481651--

--===============8868893354990922535==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============8868893354990922535==--

---

From: Max Heim via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 15:01:08 -0800

I don’t see a “dumb” question.

It may depend on what client you are using for email, but the sure-fire way to do it is to click on “reply all” — this should put both the original sender’s address and “Mgs@autox…” in the “To” field (my client puts “MGs” in the CC field, but it’s all the same). Then, because generally you do not want to send a copy back to the original sender (since he will receive it through the list anyway), I delete the sender’s address, so the reply goes only to the list.

I say, this depends on your mail client, because the behavior is different in Apple Mail compared to Microsoft Entourage, and it may be different in web-based services like Gmail or Yahoo Mail as well.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149
If you're near Menlo Park, CA,
it's the primer red one with chrome wires
And now GHN3U137949G
Old English White, and not going anywhere anytime soon

> On Feb 20, 2015, at 12:18 PM, Ron Shellenberger via Mgs <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]