Subject: [Mgs] Redneck GoKart

From: Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:38:14 -0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7805718761007460796==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0009_01D05015.9C6EB260"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D05015.9C6EB260
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Guys, came across the following Youtube link. Novel idea boarding on =
the side of insanity but is it built on an MGA chassis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DULQ6196Tfds

Regards

Tom
AH3000 BJ8
MG MGA 1600 Mk1
Classic Mini Park Lane.
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D05015.9C6EB260
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Hi Guys, came across the following Youtube link. Novel idea =
boarding on the=20
side of insanity but is it built on an MGA chassis?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A title=3Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DULQ6196Tfds=20
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DULQ6196Tfds">https://www.youtub=
e.com/watch?v=3DULQ6196Tfds</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Tom</DIV>
<DIV>AH3000 BJ8</DIV>
<DIV>MG MGA 1600 Mk1</DIV>
<DIV>Classic Mini Park Lane.</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D05015.9C6EB260--

--===============7805718761007460796==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============7805718761007460796==--

---

From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:26:44 -0000

--===============4833924212858452583==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002F_01D0501C.63119F30"

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D0501C.63119F30
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Starting procedure hasn't advanced much from Newcomen's Atmospheric =
Engine :o)

----- Original Message -----=20

  Hi Guys, came across the following Youtube link. Novel idea boarding =
on the side of insanity but is it built on an MGA chassis?

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DULQ6196Tfds
------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D0501C.63119F30
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Starting procedure hasn't advanced much from =
Newcomen's=20
Atmospheric Engine :o)
<H2=20
style=3D"TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; FONT: 2em =
Georgia, Palatino, times, 'times new roman', serif; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,136); WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">&nbsp;</H2>
<H2=20
style=3D"TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; FONT: 2em =
Georgia, Palatino, times, 'times new roman', serif; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,136); WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"></FONT>-----=20
Original Message ----- </H2></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT><BR></DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dltr>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: =
12pt">
  <DIV>Hi Guys, came across the following Youtube link. Novel idea =
boarding on=20
  the side of insanity but is it built on an MGA chassis?</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><A title=3Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DULQ6196Tfds=20
  =
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DULQ6196Tfds">https://www.youtub=
e.com/watch?v=3DULQ6196Tfds</A></DIV></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HT=
ML>

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D0501C.63119F30--

--===============4833924212858452583==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4833924212858452583==--