Subject: [Mgs] Carlisle

From: Jack Feldman via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:56:21 -0600

--===============8582414550560903999==

--f46d044280fad49cd0050f3e2ba2

Came across an article about the Kit show in an old magazine. There used to
be an autojumble at the same time as the kit show. I went once, and there
were only a few cars on display. Didn't go back because it conflicted with
the Dayton Hamvention.

In the article there were hundreds of cars and no mention of an autojumble.
Is there still one? It used to be an important event for listers with much
talk before the event, and some after it. They even met under the stands at
1:00PM to meet the other folks who were just a signature on the list.

It was important enough for someone to design a hat with the list address
and title on the front.

What happened?

Jack

--f46d044280fad49cd0050f3e2ba2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:large">Cam=
e across an article about the Kit show in an old magazine. There used to be=
 an autojumble at the same time as the kit show. I went once, and there wer=
e only a few cars on display. Didn&#39;t go back because it conflicted with=
 the Dayton Hamvention.<br><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"=
font-size:large">In the article there were hundreds of cars and no mention =
of an autojumble. Is there still one? It used to be an important event for =
listers with much talk before the event, and some after it. They even met u=
nder the stands at 1:00PM to meet the other folks who were just a signature=
 on the list. <br><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size=
:large">It was important enough for someone to design a hat with the list a=
ddress and title on the front.<br><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" st=
yle=3D"font-size:large">What happened?<br><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_def=
ault" style=3D"font-size:large">Jack <br></div></div>

--f46d044280fad49cd0050f3e2ba2--

--===============8582414550560903999==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============8582414550560903999==--