Subject: [Mgs] lever shocks

From: dave n via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 18:54:42 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============5931117171781391863==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01D04950.DB70ABB0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D04950.DB70ABB0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I find I have a set of rear lever shocks from my 73 mgb, which I no =
longer own.  from looking at moss, it looks like they fit MGA, MGB, and =
MGB.

they are cores =E2=80=93 I can guarantee they will hold shock oil for 5 =
minutes or 5 miles, whichever comes first.  while they were still on the =
car, I did fill them with 90 wt oil just for grins.  it was incrediblly =
stiff until the oil leaked out.

the pair will fit in the $17.90 flat rate box.  Moss charges $100 for a =
single core.

anyone want to make me an offer?
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D04950.DB70ABB0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>I find I have a set of rear lever shocks from my 73 mgb, which I no =
longer=20
own.&nbsp; from looking at moss, it looks like they fit MGA, MGB, and =
MGB.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>they are cores =E2=80=93 I can guarantee they will hold shock oil =
for 5 minutes or=20
5 miles, whichever comes first.&nbsp; while they were still on the car, =
I did=20
fill them with 90 wt oil just for grins.&nbsp; it was incrediblly stiff =
until=20
the oil leaked out.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>the pair will fit in the $17.90 flat rate box.&nbsp; Moss charges =
$100 for=20
a single core.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>anyone want to make me an offer?</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D04950.DB70ABB0--

--===============5931117171781391863==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============5931117171781391863==--