Subject: Re: [Mgs] Reality TV

From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 13:47:12 -0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3316210895852134522==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00F4_01D04B81.660125C0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00F4_01D04B81.660125C0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Does anywhere other than the UK have that pinnacle of viewing called =
Gogglebox, which is a program that consists entirely (I assume, never =
having watched it) of looking at and listening to other people in their =
homes watching TV?
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  Over here the old networks have a new trick to entice the millenials =
to watch live. They include interactive online content during the shows =
that isn't available if watching recorded. And of course, no self =
respecting millenial can resist playing with his smart-device, even when =
watching a TV show!
------=_NextPart_000_00F4_01D04B81.660125C0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUTF-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Does anywhere other than the UK have that pinnacle =
of viewing=20
called Gogglebox, which is a program that consists entirely (I assume, =
never=20
having watched it) of looking at and listening to other people in their =
homes=20
watching TV?</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV>Over here the old networks have a new trick to entice the =
millenials to=20
  watch live. They include interactive online content during the shows =
that=20
  isn't available if watching recorded. And of course, no self =
respecting=20
  millenial can resist playing with his smart-device, even when watching =
a TV=20
  show!</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00F4_01D04B81.660125C0--

--===============3316210895852134522==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============3316210895852134522==--