Subject: Re: [Mgs] Reality TV

From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 08:32:01 -0000

Hey, a man after my own heart!  If we are watching live I'd rather stare at 
the walls when the ads come on, even though there is no paint drying there.

But on the internet I just ignore it, like junk email - as long as they are 
static.  However I occasionally get web pages with embedded video hidden 
somewhere on the page, and I refuse to spend the time to search for it and 
stop it, so just turn the sound off.    I can stand five seconds of an ad on 
the occasional YouTube as I can watch the count-down.  But recently someone 
sent me one with fifteen seconds of ad and that just got binned.

PaulH.

----- Original Message ----- 
- I only look at programs saved on
my PVR and I buy nothing that is advertised -
even if I want it !! 

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]