Subject: [Mgs] MacGregor British Car Parts

From: Rod Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 08:42:09 -0700

Anyone know if MacGregor British Car Parts in Ontario Canada is still in
business. I talked to Martin earlier this summer and bought some parts from
him but recent email has gone unanswered and the toll-free US number is
disconnected and his answering machine picks up but the memory is full.  Any
one know whats up?
--
Rod Williams
Petaluma, California
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 15:48:17 GMT

He was seen and talked to at Stowe by one of our club members.  Club member
and I still await some MGB rubber ordered in 2010 or 2012, though. Bob
---------- Original Message ----------
From: Rod Williams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mgs] MacGregor British Car Parts
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 08:42:09 -0700

disconnected and his answering machine picks up but the memory is full.
Any

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]