Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGB Journal

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 18:13:05 -0600

Max Heim wrote:
> Sorry, not meant for the list. Excuse the error.

This is an example of the thinking behind one of the list settings. Many lists when you simply "reply"
will send the message to the list.  The Team.Net lists are set up so that a simple reply sends the reply
only to the original poster. In my opinion, it is easier to resend a message to the whole list than it
is to "unsend" a message that went to the whole list but what NOT supposed to. The message Max sent was
not really a problem, just a handy example.

On another note I have not made much progress lately on filling in the missing months from the archive.
I thought I had a couple of simple shell commands to make it easy, but no such luck, they are not doing
what I hoped they would.  A bit frustrating. And on a side note, the community radio station that I have
playing all day in my office is having their fall fund drive. NINE days of constant chatter begging for
donations. Aren't you glad that the Team.Net fund drive consists of 1 single email message per year, and
not over a week of hounding?  Well, there is the donate link in every message, but that's different.

Or at least I hope so.

mjb.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: "PaulHunt73" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 08:31:09 +0100

Regardless of the Reply option used, why did I get his response and not what 
he was replying to?  I've noticed this a few times lately.

PaulH.

----- Original Message ----- 
> only to the original poster. 

[email-masked]