Subject: Re: [Mgs] Failed ignition lock in '70 B.

From: "PaulHunt73" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 10:39:17 -0000

Option C then - dismantle the lock (assuming that can be done, I've never
looked) and fiddle the tumblers to fit the key.  As the car is now running
with another lock and key time is not of the essence.

PaulH.
  ---- Original Message -----
  I changed the ignition lock with a spare I acquired a few years ago. The car
starts with out any problem now.

  However,  in changing the lock, I have also changed the key. That is
something I didn't want to do. So I was looking for advice on repairing what I
think is the original lock.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 08:59:35 -0600

I have one key for my '69 Tourer.  It is the ignition key and unlocks 
both doors and the boot.  My '70 Tourer was the same.

CR

[email-masked]