Subject: [Mgs] Intro. New BGT owner

From: Mark <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:22:56 -0600

Hello,  My name is Mark and I am from Nashville, TN.  I just got home 
with a new, to me, BGT in Mineral Blue.  I am not new to the 
autox.team.net list server as I have been on other lists since the late 
90's but I have been lurking here for a few months.  I have had several 
other British cars, Healey 100, TR4A, Midget, TR2, a few other Sprites 
and Midgets and currently share my garage with a Bugeye and the new 
BGT.  I have know the car I bought for 7 or 8 years and know both of the 
recent previous owners.  The car was nicely restored locally and only 
needs a little freshening up and driving.  This is my first MGB though, 
so I will probably have some questions.  I will try not to ask stupid 
questions and I already know what oil to use and how much air to put in 
the tires.  I already have reservations for NAMGBR event in French Lick 
next Spring and hopefully will meet some of you there.  I am a displaced 
Hoosier but have never been to French Lick so we are looking forward to 
being there.  Any of you that are also on the Spridgets list let me know 
you are here too.

Mark
Nashville
58 Bugeye
67 MGB GT  "NEW"
09 Roush P51 Sleeper
And a few other normal cars and trucks.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]