Subject: [Mgs] best use for a dead cat

From: "Eric J Russell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 21:26:28 -0400 a=P2oOn6vrs4wA:10 a=S2wpYzp2RsyRkoRNwqcm1Q==:17 a=oNFtUEMmAAAA:8 a=xwPayol1AAAA:8 a=OuW9EhZHed7HMjn4DZYA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=sYMBWDtRlugA:10 a=YniUka23yaEA:10 a=64sp_YwinBgA:10 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=BD6qtttvuUfiCHQA:21 a=S2wpYzp2RsyRkoRNwqcm1Q==:117 reip=0.000, cl=1, cld=1, fgs=0

Been a while since we had a cat thread...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154283/Cats-away-Artist-turns-dead-p
et-flying-helicopter-killed-car.html#ixzz2jKJ5iSwv

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Bill Saidel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 11:26:07 -0400

> http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell

Old News, Eric.

For a more up-to-date animal discussion, try a flying ostrich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS-4s0ilxhs.

Now imagine an entire army of flying dead forest animals coming at you 
as you drive along a beautiful country road.  Just imagine!

Bill Saidel
BMCSNJ

[email-masked]