Subject: [Mgs] MGC resources

From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 09:01:50 -0500

Greetings one & all,

I'm resurrecting an MGC coupe that hasn't seen the road in 29 years. What
online resources/parts vendors/clubs do you favor?

The car is 99 % rust free. It's had some modifications done. Motor was fresh
rebuilt, then sat. It was stuck... I've got it freed up. After getting it
running and assessing the engine's health, I'll move on to hydraulics, then
on to replacing the interior. 

I'm quite familiar with the Healey resources available... I'm looking for
specific MGC help.

WST
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Ulla & Sven Ordell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 16:13:45 +0200

Hi WM,
Good, I hope you will find the MGC rewarding. I think you know that the
engine is quite different to the 3000. The interior is, of course the same
as same year MBGs, Brakes, including the servos in principle, are same as
late BJ8s. Chassis front of the seats are totally different from MGBs, other
body parts usually the same as MGBs.

That said I favour Brown&Gammons in the UK for parts, they have an online
service.

Feel free to contact me off line if you have any specific questions.

Best regards
Sven Sweden
MGC GT and Austin Healey 3000 mk 3.

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Fren: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Fvr Wm.
Severin Thompson
Skickat: den 1 oktober 2013 16:02
Till: [email-masked]
Dmne: [Mgs] MGC resources

Greetings one & all,

WST

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]