Subject: [Mgs] wheels on a 64 mgb

From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 21:29:07 -0500

does anyone know anything about these wheels?  they came on a car I just
acquired.

notice the shelby bhubcap.b  its on two of them.  is that with the
wheels
or just something that also got put on?

thanks!

http://www.ranteer.com/misc1/
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Max Heim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:38:31 -0700

They kind of resemble the American Racing Wheels "Vector" (as seen in "Dukes
of Hazzard"), but AFAIK that is only available in 5-bolt patterns.

I am sure Shelby Cobras never had 4-lug wheels, but they might have come off
a Dodge Omni GLHS by Shelby. Or perhaps a Ford Mustang Cobra of the 80s.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149
If you're near Menlo Park, CA,
it's the primer red one with chrome wires
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]