Subject: [Mgs] MGA media sighting

From: "Robert J. Guinness" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 17:08:35 -0500

What I assume is a 1956 white MGA convertible with tan interior is the 
infamous/famous Dr. Master's daily driver in the HBO series "Masters of 
Sex" which is a dramatization of the careers of Masters & Johnson from 
Washington University in St. Louis, starting in the 1950's.  Several 
scenes are shot in the car  --  including while driving the car.  There 
was a particularly good ground level close up of the MG octagon nose 
badge during its last appearance.
-- 
e-mail signature Robert Guinness
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Ron King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:57:11 -0700

. . . and Susan St. James drove a yellow MGTD in the TV series "McMillan and
Wife".  Know that because the series is available on NetFlix stream.

. . . and in "Up in Smoke" there's a very brief shot of a blue MGB towards
the beginning of the film.

Ron King
'71 MGB

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Robert J. Guinness
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 3:09 PM
To: MG List
Subject: [Mgs] MGA media sighting

What I assume is a 1956 white MGA convertible with tan interior is the
infamous/famous Dr. Master's daily driver in the HBO series "Masters of Sex"
which is a dramatization of the careers of Masters & Johnson from Washington
University in St. Louis, starting in the 1950's.  Several scenes are shot in
the car  --  including while driving the car.  There was a particularly good
ground level close up of the MG octagon nose badge during its last
appearance.
--
e-mail signature Robert Guinness
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]