Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 77, Issue 12

From: Duvall Video Productions <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 15:53:02 -0500

Bill,   Make sure your float arm isn't bent so that it can drop low enough for
the needle to jam.

If your in an area using ethanol,  you might try a small amount of Marvel
Mystery oil in your gas.

You also could consider grose jets which are easy to install but I found those
can stick with ethanol as well but MMO occasionally takes care of it.

Mike

On Oct 12, 2013, at 1:00 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 08:38:25 -0400
> From: "Bill Snyder" <[email-masked]> wrote
>
>
> Hello list. I have a 66 MGB that hasn't been driven much this year. Took it
> out yesterday on a very nice Smoky Mountain day. I have two issues that
> require advice. The needle valves on both carb float bowls stick
> occasionally. Is there a proper way to clean or lubricate them to prevent
> sticking?
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Just Brits Shop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 17:32:42 -0500

<<  On 10/12/2013 3:53 PM, Duvall Video Productions wrote:

.....You also could consider grose jets which.....>>

Those thing are gross, Mike <VBG> ! ! !

Use Vitron tip units, Steve.

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=28995#34

for HS-4s [ 3 diff listings].  HIFs are different <G> ! !

I normally would have a pair or two [2] in-stock, but.......... <f>.

Ed
Please visit MY site at:                    www.justbrits.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]