Subject: [Mgs] Tinkering in the garage...

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 15:47:57 -0500

Hi Friends,

Today I just tinkered with the TD, rather than working to a plan. With
the tub painted and back on the frame, I have relaxed a little. I had
worried about that part of the work.

First up is just fun - because I couldn't help it. I reinstalled the
data plates, using new brass screws. The flash was not my friend in
this shot, but you get the point. I like the patina.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131010_140359.jpg

I next installed the plug wires. Notice that #1 is at the 7pm
position. Others have #1 set to the 1pm position. I just think the
plug wires route neater this way. Current distributor/rotor
orientation is verified correct.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131010_143804.jpg

I next mounted a few bits-n-bobs on the bulkhead. Here are a couple of
pictures. I'll install the grommets, harness and grounding straps
later.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131010_151701.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131010_152022.jpg

Happy Thursday,

-rick
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]