Subject: [Mgs] Get classic cars racing movie

From: Bill Mills <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:58:55 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Just finished watching "The Fast and Furious (1955)" on TCM network.  Great old racers. It's on Netflix too and available for streaming.  John Ireland is rough and tough fugitive.

Other good films with a lot of old racers??

Bill
'74BGT with Sabrina bumpers
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Glenn Schnittke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 00:13:02 -0500

Jette and I just finished 'Drive a Crooked Road' which was on TCM 
several weeks ago. Mickey Rooney isn't acting in it anymore than he was 
in 'The Black Stallion'. (He enjoyed fast cars and fast horses.) You 
could tell he was just being himself, at least through the first half. 
That's where all the cars are. The second half turns to drama and he 
starts acting and it's still good. He works as a Britcar dealer mechanic 
who gets seduced into a heist by a hot broad. Good film. Even she's 
believable.  Another one of TCM's surprises.

Glenn

On 10/26/2013 1:00 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:58:55 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
> From: Bill Mills<[email-masked]>
> To:"[email-masked]"  <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [Mgs] Get classic cars racing movie
> Message-ID:
> 	<[email-masked]>
> 	
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
>

[email-masked]