Subject: Re: [Mgs] (External) Looking more like a car every day...

From: "Brownlee, Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:21:23 -0500

The best part of the picture of the cockpit is the huge grin on your face that
shows in the mirror!  You should be proud.

Craig A Brownlee
Director Asset Strategy, Policy, & Information Systems
ONEOK Distribution Companies
100 W. Fifth Street
Tulsa, Okla. 74103
www.oneok.com

Phone: 918-831-8201 | Fax: 918-831-8213
E-mail: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Richard Lindsay
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2013 12:10 PM
To: [email-masked] List; [email-masked]
Subject: (External) [Mgs] Looking more like a car every day...

Hi Friends,

Just a couple of quick pictures this morning.

I tightened all the tub mounting bolts to verify the door alignments.
Here's a look at how they now fit.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131028_112257.jpg

No, the doors haven't been painted yet, but when remounted, the
alignment is really good.

Here's another picture of the cockpit with various bits being
reinstalled - some for alignment purposes (like the mirror), some for
final installation.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131028_112203.jpg

Ages ago, I posted a picture (link) of the throttle linkage showing
the throttle return spring attached to the exhaust header. A kind
listmember pointed out that the location was wrong, and that the
spring should be anchored to the starter.

Will someone please tell me how and where the spring attaches, and
even provide a picture, if possible? Thanks.

-rick
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]