Subject: [Mgs] Ignition light glowing

From: "Bill Snyder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 10:04:40 -0400

To clarify, my MGB has a dynamo (rebuilt several years ago) and has been
converted to negative ground and fitted with Petronix ignition. The ignition
light on my car is fairly dim, even with the ignition on and engine not
started. It does not get bright or dimmer when the engine RPMs are
increased.

Bill Snyder, Waynesville, NC
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: "PaulHunt73" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 15:24:28 +0100

Same response as before then, except to the say the Pertronix will have no 
bearing on the problem.

PaulH.

----- Original Message ----- 
> converted to negative ground and fitted with Petronix ignition. 

[email-masked]