Subject: [Mgs] MGC Resources

From: Jack Feldman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 15:34:49 -0500

Wm.,

   Don't for get the MGC Registry and our great annual event. We were going
to
    take advantage of the NAMGIBR offer the take us under their umbrella,
but
    that seems to have gone awry. As a result things are in flux for the
    registry, and the website is not available. It will be as soon the
Registry
    reinvents itself.

    Both Moss and Victoria British include the C in their catalogs. I would
    avoid VB at all costs, but there might be some information you could
use in their
    catalog. There is another stateside vendor that has advertised
    with us for years. Kirks-auto.com is his web site.I haven't bought from
him
    in some time, but he was good to deal with. He has a pdf. file of a
combination of
    C parts manuals. It might be helpful to download.

    The first time I tried to negotiate a sharp corner in my just acquired
C, I
    thought it would roll over. As you know, the car was a disaster when
    released, but time and patience has conquered the initial problems. Spax
    adjustable shocks, an uprated torsion bar, and a change in tire pressure
    solved that problem.

    It is a great car, and I once drove from a C meeting in Pensacola to my
    home in Downers grove in 18 hours. Over 1,600 miles. No problems with
    comfort, and a smooth trip at 70mph with cruise control. Of course, I
started at 2:30AM
    when there was no one on the road, and `Interstates almost all the way.

    Good luck on your restoration. You have just joined a group of great
folks.

    Jack
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]