Subject: [Mgs] The front carb, as found...

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 14:21:12 -0500

Hi Friends,

Back in the house taking a quick rest (and cooling off). Yea, its
still pretty warm here in Houston, although not as bad as last week.

Here are a series of pictures of the TD's front SU. I took these
pictures for a number of reasons. First of all, I use the pictures to
guarantee that things go back together the same way they came apart.
Second, these pictures give me (and you) a look at just how grimy the
carbs are/were.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131008_125144.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131008_134035.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131008_134040.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131008_134044.jpg

More pictures soon, once everything is clean and proper, then assembled.

-rick

-rick
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]