Subject: [Mgs] Some paint pictures

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 13:45:32 -0500

Hello Friends,

Referenced here are links to pictures of the red paint on now my TD.
In the pictures, the paint is still wet. There are a few runs which
will need addressing, but once the paint cures, I can set the tub on
the frame! Woohoo!

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131009_120020e.jpg

The picture is in partial sun so color balance is wrong. In the next
pictures you can see a better representative of the actual color.

The bulbous thing seen on the inside of the lower door opening is
urethane foam crack filler. After repairing the timber, I infilled the
area with foam crack filler - which expanded, as expected, and will be
trimmed away later.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131009_120033.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131009_120037.jpg

-rick
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]