Subject: [Mgs] Last pictures for Wednesday

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 18:11:18 -0500

Hello Friends,

I did one last job this evening, after cleaning up the garage. I
installed the valve cover gasket, cemented to the head with gasket
sealer. I then placed the valve cover on the gasket and snugged the
cover thumb nuts down to hold the gasket in place while the sealer
cured.

Here's how it looks now.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130925_173013.jpg

Here's the view from the other side.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130925_173034.jpg

And just for giggles, here's some eye candy.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130925_173024.jpg

-rick
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]