Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG J2

From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 17:12:27 -0500

The moral: Never put the top up!:-)

CR
On 5/14/2013 3:04 PM, Paul Root wrote:
> Cool little video. Love the J2 pulling up next to the gigantic Rolls.
> http://www.autoweek.com/article/20130513/CARNEWS01/130519926?utm_source=Daily
> Drive20130514&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_term=missedarticle3&utm_content=2013
> 0513-Watch-a-ridiculously-tall-man-extract-himself-from-a-1932-MG-J2&utm_camp
> aign=awdailydrive
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Barney Gaylord <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 20:16:34 -0500

We know this guy.  He is Scott Fohrman, a member of Chicagoland MG 
Club.  I sent him the link to the video.  We have more pictures of 
him and his car (along with a bunch more MMM cars) from 2002 here: 
http://chicagolandmgclub.com/photos/abingdon02

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA wih an attitude
http://MGAguru.com

At 03:04 PM 5/14/2013 -0500, Paul Root wrote:
>http://www.autoweek.com/article/20130513/CARNEWS01/130519926

[email-masked]