Subject: [Mgs] MGA generator bracket failure

From: "Robert J. Guinness" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 17:48:15 -0500

My MGA 1600 seemed to be overheating a bit more than usual at stop 
lights.  So I opened the bonnet and lo and behold  -- both the water 
pump and rear brackets to the generator had sheared off.  What could 
cause this?  Do I need to (or should I) replace the water pump or can it 
be welded (after removal)?
-- 
e-mail signature Robert Guinness
Guinness & Buehler, LLC
2850 West Clay St., Suite 210
St. Charles, MO 63301
636-947-7711

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by 
legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that 
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any 
attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, 
please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete 
this copy from your system.

The Missouri Bar Disciplinary Counsel also requires all Missouri lawyers 
to notify all recipients of e-mail that (1) e-mail communications is not 
a secure method of communication, (2) any e-mail that is sent to you or 
by you may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as 
it goes from sender to recipient, (3) persons not participating in our 
communication may intercept our communications by improperly accessing 
your computer or my computer or even some computer unconnected to either 
of us which the e-mail passes through.  I am communicating to you via 
e-mail because you have consented to receive communications via this 
medium.  If you change your mind and want future communications to be 
sent in a different fashion, please contact me AT ONCE.

Thank you for your cooperation.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]