Subject: [Mgs] Frame painting begins

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 17:22:12 -0500

Hi Friends,

Limited prose this evening, plus a few pictures.

I have painted part of the frame with POR15.  I've also cleaned and
refinished the left rear axle and hub.  I'll replace the brake shoes
and rebuild the slave cylinder later.  Here are a couple of pictures.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130530_104439.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130530_105247e.jpg

I also discovered that the rubber spacers for the rear hinges are not
in the rubber kit I have so I have ordered them and the pads at the
axle attachment.  I also ordered all new brake lines.  I have the new
flex hoses and copper sealing washers.  Here is a pictures of the
spring, as removed.  I'll write more when the bits arrive and assembly
begins.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130530_074801.jpg

I also ordered all new brake lines.  I already have the new flex
hoses.  Here are a couple of pictures, mostly to aid in proper new
line routing.  I'll write more when the bits arrive and assembly
begins.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130530_161434.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130530_161453.jpg

And that's it.  Tomorrow I will continue working the left side of the
rear frame.

-rick
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]