Subject: [Mgs] Pictures of Rick's new project

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 17:55:59 -0500

Hi Friends,

I figured out how to connect to my site now that secure FTP is
required.  And once connected, I uploaded a bunch of pictures!  Please
enjoy.

The pictures are in two groups, both groups taken by Bill Schooler (to
give proper photo credit).

The first group (without the MD in the filename) is a compilation of
the pictures Bill sent to me when we were discussing the purchase.

The second group (WITH MD in the filename) is a compilation of the
pictures Bill and his wife took of the car being loaded on the
transporter.  That's Bill in the first picture - the guy in the cool
hat!  The lady in the car is one of the two truck drivers.

Here's the site: www.aubard.us/MGTD

-rick
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]