Subject: Re: [Mgs] Stupid movie coming up

From: "David F. Darby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 18:46:54 -0500

When they filmed the Harry Potter movie with the flying Ford, they
"consumed" 11 105e Anglias.

I guess its cheaper to use real sheet metal than to go with CGI.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Hans Duinhoven
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 5:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mgs] Stupid movie coming up

http://www.hofman.nl/gallery/album/7/Daglicht 

This link shows some previews of the soon to be released "Daglicht" - in
English Daylight.

The pics show ho wan MGB GT is part of this movie and is crashed.

What a waste!

Another one lost for good..

I'll pamper mine - that's a promise!

Cheers,

Hans Duinhoven
'71 BGT
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: "PaulHunt73" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:57:42 -0000

The thing that struck me was the relatively small amount of damage, which 
tallies with the crash-tests of the day.  This car, however, is probably 
more than 40 years old and in poor condition externally at least. 
Originally the tests were 30mph square on to a concrete block.  Hitting the 
front of lorry I would have expected the chassis rails to go under the 
bumper and the damage to extend a lot further back on the upper parts of the 
car.

PaulH.

----- Original Message ----- 

[email-masked]