Subject: [Mgs] Hagerty's 10 Best

From: dwoerpel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:03:55 -0500

Some of you may have seen this already.  We don't know anyone who would 
do such things.....do we?  ;-)

http://www.hagerty.com/classic-car-articles-resources/Features/News/All-Articles/2013/03/25/April-Fools?utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=Hagerty%20Weekly%20News%2003-27-2013

OR use the tiny version:

*http://tinyurl.com/bpqp3p4

*Dave W.*
*
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: "PaulHunt73" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:26:09 -0000

I liked the topical one in Germany where a snow covered VW Beetle was 
illegally parked.  The Police went to ticket it, tried to scrape the snow 
off the number plate, then realised the whole car was made of snow.  In 
typical German style they said "It might have been a joke but it was still 
causing an obstruction ..."

http://tinyurl.com/bv3rjp3

----- Original Message ----- 

[email-masked]