Subject: Re: [Mgs] Clutch effort

From: "PaulHunt73" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 09:00:44 -0000

Don't take it personally.  It's not that long ago that a suggestion to jack 
the engine under the sump (to change the engine mounts) brought a response 
that unless you use a piece of timber to spread the load the sump will 
buckle - well, yes!  If that was considered to be the level of technical 
experience at that time who am I to assume it should be any different now. 
The audience here ranges from people with 50 years or more experience to 
complete beginners, and replies to posts are addressed to all, not just the 
original poster.

PaulH.

----- Original Message ----- 
>I realize that reducing the diameter of the cylinder would also require
> increasing the length of the stroke. I did not feel that it was necessary 
> to
> explain this to a technical audience.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]