Subject: Re: [Mgs] [Mgb-v8] Automatic transmission rear mount

From: "PaulHunt73" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 16:46:20 -0000

The T35 was used in the MGB 4-cylinder and there's no indication in the 
Parts catalogue that the rear mounts were any different to the manual.  The 
only thing that appears to have differed (over time not between manual and 
auto) is the engine restraint arrangements.

PaulH.

----- Original Message ----- 
> Have a BW T35 transmission in my MGB and am looking for a source for the
> rear transmission mount. This is the same transmission that was used in 
> the
> MGC and many other British cars of that era.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 17:16:40 GMT

John Esposito, Quantum Mechanics, in Oxford, Ct, USA, should be able to
confirm this.
Bob

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "PaulHunt73" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jim Ray" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "MG-V8 List \(MG-V8
List\)" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [Mgb-v8] Automatic transmission rear mount
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 16:46:20 -0000

PaulH.

----- Original Message -----

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]