Subject: [Mgs] need 2 fenders

From: James Schulte <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:25:08 -0500 FILETIME=[59F472C0:01CE13AF]

Folks,
I am restoring a 1974.5 MGBGT. I need a good left and right front fender
complete. I realize these are rare as Hens teeth so I am posting here to see
if anyone might have a lead for one or both. I have a Heritage right front
roadster fender worth 800.00 I like to use as a bargaining chip if anyone has
what I need. The current fenders are bad at the bottom and in the light
buckets. Patching these would cost more then it's worth. Can anyone help me
out?
Jim
Harleysville, PA
1970 MGB driver
1958 MG Magnette restored for sale
!974.5 MGBGT in restoration
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]