Subject: [Mgs] hinge pins

From: Duvall Video Productions <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:37:39 -0600

On Feb 15, 2013, at 1:00 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> Question: can the hinge pins be pressed up
> and out?

No

>  If they can't be pressed out, interior panels must come out. Panels
> are original, but look pretty good. The hidem is sure to be destroyed,
though.
> Question: is there a source of hidem?

http://www.mgbits.com/contents/en-uk/d279_Interior_TD_TF_04.html

>  We have long thought that Rexine was
> unavailable. It turns out that it is still made, apparently in India and
> China, and is marketed for car upholstery. I wanted a piece to re-cover the
> dashboard. One supplier offered immediate shipment of "100 miles" of it.  If
I
> ordered from him, does anyone need 527,996 feet of the stuff? Bob
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]