Subject: [Lotus-cars] TRF SUMMER PARTY DATES ANNOUNCED—August 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 2013

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 17:23:17 +0000 (UTC)

>SUMMER PARTY DATES ANNOUNCEDbAugust 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 2013bTheme Is
bCounty Fairbb

At The Roadster Factory, Indiana Pennsylvania.

This is exactly the same time as the Lotus Owners Gathering in Corning New
York, about 200 miles away.

Phil Ethier West Side Saint Paul Minnesota USA
1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
[email-masked]
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier
http://www.flickr.com/groups/triumphtransamerica
http://www.mnautox.com
http://www.mntriumphs.org
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive