Subject: [Healeys] List messages

From: Mark Bradakis via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2026 14:49:00 -0600

First off, to send email to [email-masked], send email to 
[email-masked].  If you send it to healeys-<whatever>@...  it 
won't go anywhere.  Some mailers will not handle reply-to-list properly 
and send it to healeys-owner or healeys-request or some other 
non-public, internal Mailman admin address.

If you want to see if your message made it to the list, check the latest 
archive at   http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/  If you sent it to 
the proper address as mentioned above, Mailman will process it and add 
it to the archive.  If you don't see it there it did not make it to the 
list.

And remember, YOU are not a member of the list, your EMAIL ADDRESS is a 
member of the list.  If you send mail from an address that is different 
than the one subscribed to the list it will NOT go through, flagged as 
non-member submissions.  And trust me, you don't want mail from 
non-member addresses getting sent to the list by default!

mjb.

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys