Subject: [Healeys] BJ7 & BJ8 transmissions

From: warthodson--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2026 16:32:55 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_597103_2136400961.1780763575674
	boundary="----=_Part_597101_657866099.1780763575651"

------=_Part_597101_657866099.1780763575651
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Is there a factory list of the interchangeability of the BJ7 & BJ8 transmission parts similar to the attached list for earlier Healeys?Gary
------=_Part_597101_657866099.1780763575651
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Comic Sans MS, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Is there a factory list of the interchangeability of the BJ7 &amp; BJ8 transmission parts similar to the attached list for earlier Healeys?</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Gary</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_597101_657866099.1780763575651--

------=_Part_597103_2136400961.1780763575674
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="=?UTF-8?b?SGVhbGV5IHRyYW5zbWlzc2lvbiBjb21wb25lbnRzLnBkZg==?="
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_Part_597103_2136400961.1780763575674
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_Part_597103_2136400961.1780763575674--

---

From: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2026 10:02:26 +0000

--===============2743761623153818961==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BY5PR04MB6931A7B18ABF624688CD57D6A11F2BY5PR04MB6931namp_"

--_000_BY5PR04MB6931A7B18ABF624688CD57D6A11F2BY5PR04MB6931namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

When studying the factory parts books it quickly becomes obvious that very =
few parts are interchangeable between the pre BJ8 box and the BJ8.

M

________________________________
From: Healeys <[email-masked]> on behalf of warthodson--- v=
ia Healeys <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, 06 June 2026 18:32:55
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ7 & BJ8 transmissions

Is there a factory list of the interchangeability of the BJ7 & BJ8 transmis=
sion parts similar to the attached list for earlier Healeys?
Gary

--_000_BY5PR04MB6931A7B18ABF624688CD57D6A11F2BY5PR04MB6931namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Robot=
o, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(33, 33, 33);" =
dir=3D"auto">
When studying the factory parts books it quickly becomes obvious that very =
few parts are interchangeable between the pre BJ8 box and the BJ8.&nbsp;</d=
iv>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Robot=
o, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(33, 33, 33);" =
dir=3D"auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Robot=
o, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(33, 33, 33);" =
dir=3D"auto">
M</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Robot=
o, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(33, 33, 33);" =
dir=3D"auto">
<br>
</div>
<div id=3D"ms-outlook-mobile-body-separator-line" data-applydefaultfontstyl=
es=3D"true" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system=
, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Robot=
o, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<br>
</div>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Robot=
o, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(33, 33, 33);" =
id=3D"ms-outlook-mobile-signature">
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Robot=
o, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(33, 33, 33);">
<br>
</div>
</div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Healeys &lt;healeys-b=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of warthodson--- via Healeys &lt;healey=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Saturday, 06 June 2026 18:32:55<br>
<b>To:</b> [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] BJ7 &amp; BJ8 transmissions</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div>
<div class=3D"x_yahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-family:Comic Sans MS,sans-s=
erif; font-size:16px">
<div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Is there a factory list of the inter=
changeability of the BJ7 &amp; BJ8 transmission parts similar to the attach=
ed list for earlier Healeys?</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Gary</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BY5PR04MB6931A7B18ABF624688CD57D6A11F2BY5PR04MB6931namp_--

--===============2743761623153818961==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2743761623153818961==--