Subject: Re: [Healeys] HACK WARNING

From: Hank Leach via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2026 00:25:55 +0000 +7PCzTNDN2W0CSrSWV3pkg43hfwqMJ8zbu9MZ07SWxEgCGBXQTjcA85S/6nQZnUAdR31Gb5nLI+bDqTpis6jdkj0mftVCd88mielQu1WPKlzI+3JobTv9zoF

--===============5827072234152197062==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div>Just corresponded with Michael and his real email was there. Another =
recent hack was Roger Moment. There out there-bored and stupid-yes check =
the email name and location if in doubt before responding. =
Hank<br>-------------------- <br><br>From: "Ray Juncal via Healeys" =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>Reply-To: "Ray Juncal" =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>To: "List Healey" &lt;[email-masked].=
net&gt; <br>Sent: March 10, 2026 at 5:11 PM PDT <br>Subject: [Healeys] HACK=
 WARNING </div>
<div class=3D"yahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">
<div>I opened a email with Mike Salter's name and got a locked screen and a=
 big mess. Be very careful. Hover on Mikes name and check the address =
before you open it.</div>
</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>

--===============5827072234152197062==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5827072234152197062==--