Subject: Re: [Healeys] Replacement of Turn Signal Relay.

From: Ken via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2026 09:15:04 -0700

--===============2993093550035590417==

----_com.samsung.android.email_8574226073270
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_8574226073270

----_com.samsung.android.email_8574232333691
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_8574232333691
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"; size=225222
Content-ID: <com_samsung_android_email_attachmentprovider_1_5203_RAW_1774196021846>

----_com.samsung.android.email_8574232333691
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"; size=336182
Content-ID: <com_samsung_android_email_attachmentprovider_1_5204_RAW_1774196021847>

YII=

----_com.samsung.android.email_8574232333691--

----_com.samsung.android.email_8574226073270--

--===============2993093550035590417==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2993093550035590417==--