Subject: Re: [Healeys] Main shaft

From: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2025 22:14:52 +0000

--_004_SN7PR22MB376424FEF74AC317F88DBA4FA1AEASN7PR22MB3764namp_
	boundary="_000_SN7PR22MB376424FEF74AC317F88DBA4FA1AEASN7PR22MB3764namp_"

--_000_SN7PR22MB376424FEF74AC317F88DBA4FA1AEASN7PR22MB3764namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_SN7PR22MB376424FEF74AC317F88DBA4FA1AEASN7PR22MB3764namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_SN7PR22MB376424FEF74AC317F88DBA4FA1AEASN7PR22MB3764namp_--

--_004_SN7PR22MB376424FEF74AC317F88DBA4FA1AEASN7PR22MB3764namp_
Content-Description: 20251212_170902.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20251212_170902.jpg"; size=435912;
	creation-date="Fri, 12 Dec 2025 22:14:25 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 12 Dec 2025 22:14:25 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_SN7PR22MB376424FEF74AC317F88DBA4FA1AEASN7PR22MB3764namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_004_SN7PR22MB376424FEF74AC317F88DBA4FA1AEASN7PR22MB3764namp_--