Subject: [Healeys] Receipt/bill

From: "simon.lachlan--- via Healeys" <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2025 10:08:16 +0000

--===============7599321274638321689==
Content-Language: en-GB
	boundary="_000_LOAP302MB22029CE1C14B5AF488E222E3F3ADALOAP302MB2202GBRP_"

--_000_LOAP302MB22029CE1C14B5AF488E222E3F3ADALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Seems that I sent you all a copy of that bill for a Healey. And with refere=
nce to it being a second attempt or whatever.
Anyhow,, I meant to send it to our local club's magazine editor. My mistake=
. Anyhow, while it may have had some Healey appeal, it might have been a bi=
t puzzling? So, there you are............
Simon

--_000_LOAP302MB22029CE1C14B5AF488E222E3F3ADALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Seems that I sent you all a copy of that bill for a Healey. And with refere=
nce to it being a second attempt or whatever.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Anyhow,, I meant to send it to our local club's magazine editor. My mistake=
. Anyhow, while it may have had some Healey appeal, it might have been a bi=
t puzzling? So, there you are............</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Simon</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_LOAP302MB22029CE1C14B5AF488E222E3F3ADALOAP302MB2202GBRP_--

--===============7599321274638321689==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7599321274638321689==--