Subject: [Healeys] Main shaft

From: "simon.lachlan--- via Healeys" <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2025 21:59:07 +0000

--_006_LOAP302MB2202CF878E7838CCBA286C2DF3AEALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
	boundary="_000_LOAP302MB2202CF878E7838CCBA286C2DF3AEALOAP302MB2202GBRP_"

--_000_LOAP302MB2202CF878E7838CCBA286C2DF3AEALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Is there a hard and fast method of identifying a mainshaft? All I can say f=
or sure is that
it's 17&13/16th inches long
6 cogs at either end
See the photos for either end.
Thanks,
Simon

--_000_LOAP302MB2202CF878E7838CCBA286C2DF3AEALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFo=
nt, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; c=
olor: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Is there a hard and fast method of identifying a mainshaft? All I can say f=
or sure is that&nbsp;</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFo=
nt, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; c=
olor: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
it's 17&amp;13/16th inches long</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFo=
nt, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; c=
olor: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
6 cogs at either end</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFo=
nt, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; c=
olor: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
See the photos for either end.</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFo=
nt, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; c=
olor: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Thanks,</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFo=
nt, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; c=
olor: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Simon</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_LOAP302MB2202CF878E7838CCBA286C2DF3AEALOAP302MB2202GBRP_--

--_006_LOAP302MB2202CF878E7838CCBA286C2DF3AEALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
Content-Description: Mainshaft (1).JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Mainshaft (1).JPG"; size=2783283;
	creation-date="Fri, 12 Dec 2025 21:50:01 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 12 Dec 2025 21:51:41 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_LOAP302MB2202CF878E7838CCBA286C2DF3AEALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
Content-Description: Mainshaft (8).JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Mainshaft (8).JPG"; size=2657181;
	creation-date="Fri, 12 Dec 2025 21:58:16 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 12 Dec 2025 21:58:41 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_LOAP302MB2202CF878E7838CCBA286C2DF3AEALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
Content-Description: Mainshaft (11).JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Mainshaft (11).JPG"; size=2436407;
	creation-date="Fri, 12 Dec 2025 21:58:28 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 12 Dec 2025 21:58:41 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_LOAP302MB2202CF878E7838CCBA286C2DF3AEALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_006_LOAP302MB2202CF878E7838CCBA286C2DF3AEALOAP302MB2202GBRP_--