Subject: [Healeys] Great Warren Kennedy story

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2025 10:37:51 -0800

--===============9114685699179311207==

--000000000000fdf4ba06471b8a87

https://www.hagerty.com/media/automotive-history/the-horror-mystery-uncovering-the-very-first-healey/
Ira Erbs
Milwaukie, OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6

--000000000000fdf4ba06471b8a87
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.hagerty.com/me=
dia/automotive-history/the-horror-mystery-uncovering-the-very-first-healey/=
">https://www.hagerty.com/media/automotive-history/the-horror-mystery-uncov=
ering-the-very-first-healey/</a></div><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signatur=
e">Ira Erbs<br>Milwaukie, OR<br>1959 Austin Healey 100-6<br> </div></div>

--000000000000fdf4ba06471b8a87--

--===============9114685699179311207==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============9114685699179311207==--