Subject: [Healeys] Another attempt

From: "simon.lachlan--- via Healeys" <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2025 23:12:58 +0000

--_004_LOAP302MB2202E1E6331A74E7695EF2D7F3ACALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
	boundary="_000_LOAP302MB2202E1E6331A74E7695EF2D7F3ACALOAP302MB2202GBRP_"

--_000_LOAP302MB2202E1E6331A74E7695EF2D7F3ACALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Bit too pale. I'm sure you guys can Photoshop better than me.
Happy Christmas

--_000_LOAP302MB2202E1E6331A74E7695EF2D7F3ACALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Bit too pale. I'm sure you guys can Photoshop better than me.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Happy Christmas</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_LOAP302MB2202E1E6331A74E7695EF2D7F3ACALOAP302MB2202GBRP_--

--_004_LOAP302MB2202E1E6331A74E7695EF2D7F3ACALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
	name="Bill 2.docx"
Content-Description: Bill 2.docx
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Bill 2.docx"; size=188011;
	creation-date="Sun, 14 Dec 2025 23:12:11 GMT";
	modification-date="Sun, 14 Dec 2025 23:12:41 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_LOAP302MB2202E1E6331A74E7695EF2D7F3ACALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_004_LOAP302MB2202E1E6331A74E7695EF2D7F3ACALOAP302MB2202GBRP_--