Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bulbs

From: Jean Caron via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2025 19:03:48 +0000

--===============5332232904317665973==
Content-Language: en-CA
	boundary="_000_SJ0PR06MB764884C773B2C578177E7CA0D1F6ASJ0PR06MB7648namp_"

--_000_SJ0PR06MB764884C773B2C578177E7CA0D1F6ASJ0PR06MB7648namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_SJ0PR06MB764884C773B2C578177E7CA0D1F6ASJ0PR06MB7648namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_SJ0PR06MB764884C773B2C578177E7CA0D1F6ASJ0PR06MB7648namp_--

--===============5332232904317665973==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5332232904317665973==--

---

From: healeybruce--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2025 19:48:05 +0000

--===============7412492589653654794==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CH3PR04MB883205B1243968671A38F490FDF6ACH3PR04MB8832namp_"

--_000_CH3PR04MB883205B1243968671A38F490FDF6ACH3PR04MB8832namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CH3PR04MB883205B1243968671A38F490FDF6ACH3PR04MB8832namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CH3PR04MB883205B1243968671A38F490FDF6ACH3PR04MB8832namp_--

--===============7412492589653654794==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7412492589653654794==--

---

From: "JSARCH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2025 17:23:27 -0300

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============9188195771582303195==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0097_01DC3F8A.C255EC80"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0097_01DC3F8A.C255EC80
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

My bumper sticker:

=20

=E2=80=9CHorn broken =E2=80=93 Watch for finger=E2=80=9D

=20

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Jean Caron =
via Healeys
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2025 4:04 PM
To: [email-masked]; Al Fuller <[email-masked]>; Healey team =
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bulbs

=20

Hank,=20

They don't anymore but they want to know if your horn can work a minimum =
of 6 seconds to deliver an angry blast and you must have a middle finger =
on your left hand.

Canadians are warned not to uses these tactics in the USA as the other =
driver may be armed lol

=20

Jean

=20

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada=E2=80=99s largest network.

  _____ =20

From: Healeys <[email-masked] =
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2025 11:31:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bulbs=20

=20

I still like to use hand signals and since no one else does, they are =
unique to modern day driving and I believe actually noticed-especially =
when some high riding 6000 lb pickup gets behind me. Wonder if the DMVs =
still require one to know what they mean? Hank
--------------------=20

>=20
To: "AH Mail List" <[email-masked] =
Sent: October 16, 2025 at 7:02 PM PDT=20
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bulbs=20

LED stop lights are a great addition to a Healey, making it much easier =
for other motorists to see and avoid you.

=20

Do keep in mind the stock flasher needs a certain amount of resistance =
to operate correctly, but LED lights have much lower draw.=20

=20

You may wind up needing a solid state flasher to complete the project. =
They are not expensive.

=20

________________
Sent from my phone=20
Best Regards,
Al Fuller

=20

On Thu, Oct 16, 2025, 2:08=E2=80=AFPM Bob Spidell via Healeys =

Alternator/generator doesn't matter; polarity does. Most alternator=20
conversions require conversion to negative ground--since pos. gnd.=20
alternators aren't common--so just get LEDs with the correct polarity=20
for your car (likely neg. gnd.). The 'D' in LED stands for diode, which=20
block current flow in one direction, so if you get the wrong one the LED =

won't produce light.

In attached photo, 1157 LED is in driver-side (LHD) light; orange tint=20
is camera bias, the light is red.

Bob

On 10/16/2025 11:47 AM, Don via Healeys wrote:
> On my 67 BJ8 . My red rear brake light/running light is a #1157
> They sell a LED bulb as a replacement. A lot more expensive but will =
it work on my alternator converted car ? I assume a lot brighter.
>          Don
> Sent from my iPhone
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0097_01DC3F8A.C255EC80
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><!--[if =
!mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple =
style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>My bumper =
sticker:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>=E2=80=9CHorn=
 broken =E2=80=93 Watch for finger=E2=80=9D<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Jean =
Caron via Healeys<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, October 17, 2025 4:04 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]; Al Fuller =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Healey team =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] =
Bulbs<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hank,&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>They don't anymore but they want to know if your horn =
can work a minimum of 6 seconds to deliver an angry blast and you must =
have a middle finger on your left hand.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Canadians are warned not to uses these tactics in the =
USA as the other driver may be armed lol<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Jean<o:p></o:p></p></div><div =
id=3Dms-outlook-mobile-body-separator-line><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div><div =
id=3Dms-outlook-mobile-signature><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sent from my Bell =
Samsung device over Canada=E2=80=99s largest =
network.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter =
style=3D'text-align:center'><hr size=3D2 width=3D"98%" =
align=3Dcenter></div><div id=3DdivRplyFwdMsg><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'>F=
rom:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'> =
Healeys &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
.net</a>&gt; on behalf of Hank Leach via Healeys &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>=
<b>Sent:</b> Friday, October 17, 2025 11:31:51 AM<br><b>To:</b> Al =
Fuller &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;; =
Healey team &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>=
<b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Bulbs</span> <o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I still like to use <strong><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif'>hand signals</span></strong> =
and since no one else does, they are unique to modern day driving and I =
believe actually noticed-especially when some high riding 6000 lb pickup =
gets behind me. Wonder if the DMVs still require one to know what they =
mean? Hank<br>-------------------- <br><br>From: &quot;Al Fuller&quot; =
&lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
<br>To: &quot;AH Mail List&quot; &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
<br>Sent: October 16, 2025 at 7:02 PM PDT <br>Subject: Re: [Healeys] =
Bulbs <o:p></o:p></p></div><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>LED stop =
lights are a great addition to a Healey, making it much easier for other =
motorists to see and avoid you.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Do keep in mind the stock flasher needs a certain =
amount of resistance to operate correctly, but LED lights have much =
lower draw.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>You may wind up needing a solid state flasher to =
complete the project. They are not =
expensive.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>________________<br>Sent from my phone <br>Best =
Regards,<br>Al Fuller<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>On Thu, Oct 16, 2025, 2:08<span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>=E2=80=AF</span>PM Bob Spidell =
via Healeys &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in =
6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-top:5.0pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:5=
.0pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>Alternator/generator doesn't matter; =
polarity does. Most alternator <br>conversions require conversion to =
negative ground--since pos. gnd. <br>alternators aren't common--so just =
get LEDs with the correct polarity <br>for your car (likely neg. gnd.). =
The 'D' in LED stands for diode, which <br>block current flow in one =
direction, so if you get the wrong one the LED <br>won't produce =
light.<br><br>In attached photo, 1157 LED is in driver-side (LHD) light; =
orange tint <br>is camera bias, the light is red.<br><br>Bob<br><br>On =
10/16/2025 11:47 AM, Don via Healeys wrote:<br>&gt; On my 67 BJ8 . My =
red rear brake light/running light is a #1157<br>&gt; They sell a LED =
bulb as a replacement. A lot more expensive but will it work on my =
alternator converted car ? I assume a lot brighter.<br>&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; =
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Don<br>&gt; Sent from my iPhone<br>&gt; =
_______________________________________________<br>&gt; Support Team.Net =
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>&gt; Suggested =
annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>&gt;<br>&g=
t; <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt; <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>&=
gt;<br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
t" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/bspidell@=
comcast.net</a><br>&gt;<br>______________________________________________=
_<br>Support Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested =
annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><=
br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
om" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/alfuller1=
[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p></blockquote></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0097_01DC3F8A.C255EC80--

--===============9188195771582303195==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============9188195771582303195==--

---

From: Jim Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2025 16:45:49 -0400

--===============8290539633541503762==

--000000000000338c68064160d26e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Yeah, I read that. But it is okay if the hand signals are in Spanish

Jim Ryan

=C2=A9=C2=BF=C2=A9=C2=AC

On Fri, Oct 17, 2025, 4:40=E2=80=AFPM healeybruce--- via Healeys <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> In California, they actually passed a law a few years ago making hand
> signals illegal!
> ------------------------------
> *From:* Healeys <[email-masked]> on behalf of Hank Leach
> via Healeys <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Friday, October 17, 2025 9:31 AM
> *To:* Al Fuller <[email-masked]>; Healey team <
> [email-masked]>
> *Subject:* Re: [Healeys] Bulbs
>
> I still like to use *hand signals* and since no one else does, they are
> unique to modern day driving and I believe actually noticed-especially wh=
en
> some high riding 6000 lb pickup gets behind me. Wonder if the DMVs still
> require one to know what they mean? Hank
> --------------------
>
> From: "Al Fuller" <[email-masked]>
> To: "AH Mail List" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: October 16, 2025 at 7:02 PM PDT
> LED stop lights are a great addition to a Healey, making it much easier
> Do keep in mind the stock flasher needs a certain amount of resistance to
> operate correctly, but LED lights have much lower draw.
>
> You may wind up needing a solid state flasher to complete the project.
> They are not expensive.
>
> ________________
> Sent from my phone
> Best Regards,
> Al Fuller
>
> On Thu, Oct 16, 2025, 2:08=E2=80=AFPM Bob Spidell via Healeys <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Alternator/generator doesn't matter; polarity does. Most alternator
> conversions require conversion to negative ground--since pos. gnd.
> alternators aren't common--so just get LEDs with the correct polarity
> for your car (likely neg. gnd.). The 'D' in LED stands for diode, which
> block current flow in one direction, so if you get the wrong one the LED
> won't produce light.
>
> In attached photo, 1157 LED is in driver-side (LHD) light; orange tint
> > They sell a LED bulb as a replacement. A lot more expensive but will it
> work on my alternator converted car ? I assume a lot brighter.
> >          Don
> > Sent from my iPhone
> > Unsubscribe/Manage:
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--000000000000338c68064160d26e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div>Yeah, I read that. But it is okay if the hand signal=
s are in Spanish</div><div><br></div><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature=
"><div dir=3D"ltr"><p style=3D"font-size:12.8000001907349px"><span style=3D=
"font-size:10pt;color:navy">Jim Ryan<u></u><u></u></span></p><p style=3D"fo=
nt-size:12.8000001907349px">=C2=A9=C2=BF=C2=A9=C2=AC</p></div></div></div><=
br><div class=3D"gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=
=3D"gmail_attr">On Fri, Oct 17, 2025, 4:40=E2=80=AFPM healeybruce--- via He=
aleys &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]<=
/a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0=
 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Cali=
bri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
In California, they actually passed a law a few years ago making hand signa=
ls illegal!=C2=A0=C2=A0</div>
<div id=3D"m_3805880150206557507appendonsend"></div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%">
<div id=3D"m_3805880150206557507divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Ca=
libri, sans-serif" style=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> =
Healeys &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_bl=
ank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt; on behalf of=
 Hank Leach via Healeys &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" targe=
t=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Friday, October 17, 2025 9:31 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> Al Fuller &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D=
"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt;; Healey team &lt;=
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferr=
er">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Bulbs</font>
<div>=C2=A0</div>
</div>
<div>
<div>I still like to use <strong>hand signals</strong> and since no one els=
e does, they are unique to modern day driving and I believe actually notice=
d-especially when some high riding 6000 lb pickup gets behind me. Wonder if=
 the DMVs still require one to know
 what they mean? Hank<br>
-------------------- <br>
<br>
From: &quot;Al Fuller&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" ta=
rget=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt; <br>
To: &quot;AH Mail List&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt; <br>
Sent: October 16, 2025 at 7:02 PM PDT <br>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bulbs </div>
<div>
<div>LED stop lights are a great addition to a Healey, making it much easie=
r for other motorists to see and avoid you.</div>
<div>=C2=A0</div>
<div>Do keep in mind the stock flasher needs a certain amount of resistance=
 to operate correctly, but LED lights have much lower draw.=C2=A0</div>
<div>=C2=A0</div>
<div>You may wind up needing a solid state flasher to complete the project.=
 They are not expensive.</div>
<div>=C2=A0</div>
<div>________________<br>
Sent from my phone <br>
Best Regards,<br>
Al Fuller</div>
</div>
<div>=C2=A0</div>
<div>
<div>On Thu, Oct 16, 2025, 2:08=E2=80=AFPM Bob Spidell via Healeys &lt;<a h=
ref=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div>
<blockquote style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-l=
eft:1ex">
Alternator/generator doesn&#39;t matter; polarity does. Most alternator <br=
conversions require conversion to negative ground--since pos. gnd. <br>
alternators aren&#39;t common--so just get LEDs with the correct polarity <=
br>
for your car (likely neg. gnd.). The &#39;D&#39; in LED stands for diode, w=
hich <br>
block current flow in one direction, so if you get the wrong one the LED <b=
r>
won&#39;t produce light.<br>
<br>
In attached photo, 1157 LED is in driver-side (LHD) light; orange tint <br>
is camera bias, the light is red.<br>
<br>
Bob<br>
<br>
On 10/16/2025 11:47 AM, Don via Healeys wrote:<br>
&gt; On my 67 BJ8 . My red rear brake light/running light is a #1157<br>
&gt; They sell a LED bulb as a replacement. A lot more expensive but will i=
t work on my alternator converted car ? I assume a lot brighter.<br>
&gt;=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 Don<br>
&gt; Sent from my iPhone<br>
&gt; _______________________________________________<br>
&gt; Support Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel=3D"no=
opener noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">
&gt; Suggested annual donation=C2=A0 $12.75<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noop=
ener noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">
http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/=
archive/healeys" rel=3D"noopener noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" rel=3D"noopener noreferrer" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br>
&gt; <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noop=
ener noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/h=
ealeys/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noopener noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
&gt;<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noopener =
noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">
http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/=
archive/healeys" rel=3D"noopener noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" rel=3D"noopener noreferrer" targe=
t=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noopener =
noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healey=
s</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noopener noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote>
</div>
<div>=C2=A0</div>
</div>
</div>

_______________________________________________<br>
rer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <=
a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferr=
er" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferr=
er">[email-masked]</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/heal=
eys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://=
autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000338c68064160d26e--

--===============8290539633541503762==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8290539633541503762==--

---

From: "JSARCH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2025 19:08:22 -0300

--===============1733620563590183843==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01DC3F99.6A329BC0"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DC3F99.6A329BC0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0002_01DC3F99.6A329BC0"

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01DC3F99.6A329BC0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Not True, hand signals are legal in California:

=20

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/handbook/california-driver-handbook/introdu=
ction-to-driving/#:~:text=3DAlways%20signal%20when%20you%20turn,shown%20i=
n%20the%20image%20below.

=20

=20

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of =
healeybruce--- via Healeys
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2025 4:48 PM
To: Al Fuller <[email-masked]>; Healey team =
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bulbs

=20

In California, they actually passed a law a few years ago making hand =
signals illegal! =20

  _____ =20

From: Healeys <[email-masked] =
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2025 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bulbs=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

________________
Sent from my phone=20
Best Regards,
Al Fuller

=20

won't produce light.

Bob

=20

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01DC3F99.6A329BC0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Not True, =
hand signals are legal in California:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><a =
href=3D"https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/handbook/california-driver-handbook=
/introduction-to-driving/#:~:text=3DAlways%20signal%20when%20you%20turn,s=
hown%20in%20the%20image%20below">https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/handbook/c=
alifornia-driver-handbook/introduction-to-driving/#:~:text=3DAlways%20sig=
nal%20when%20you%20turn,shown%20in%20the%20image%20below</a>.<o:p></o:p><=
/span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><img =
border=3D0 width=3D1136 height=3D392 =
style=3D'width:11.8333in;height:4.0833in' id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p></o:p></=
span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>healeybruce--- via Healeys<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, October 17, 2025 =
4:48 PM<br><b>To:</b> Al Fuller &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Healey =
team &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>In California, they actually passed a law a few =
years ago making hand signals =
illegal!&nbsp;&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div class=3DMsoNormal =
align=3Dcenter style=3D'text-align:center'><hr size=3D2 width=3D"98%" =
<b>Sent:</b> Friday, October 17, 2025 9:31 AM<br><b>To:</b> Al Fuller =
------=_NextPart_001_0002_01DC3F99.6A329BC0--

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DC3F99.6A329BC0
	name="image001.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DC3F99.6A329BC0--

--===============1733620563590183843==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1733620563590183843==--

---

From: Mike Sinclair via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2025 18:31:41 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2858751884747187175==
 boundary="------------f05rZJJloCAtFXkIdKYAWWy0"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------f05rZJJloCAtFXkIdKYAWWy0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I lived in one state where the right turn signal was to stick your arm 
straight out and wave it in a circle, as in "c'mon around!"

Mike

On 10/17/25 3:08 PM, JSARCH wrote:
> https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/handbook/california-driver-handbook/introduction-to-driving/#:~:text=Always%20signal%20when%20you%20turn,shown%20in%20the%20image%20below.
>
> *From:*Healeys <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of 
> *healeybruce--- via Healeys
> *Sent:* Friday, October 17, 2025 4:48 PM
> *To:* Al Fuller <[email-masked]>; Healey team 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> *From:*Healeys <[email-masked]> on behalf of Hank 
> Leach via Healeys <[email-masked]>
> *To:* Al Fuller <[email-masked]>; Healey team 
> <[email-masked]>
> I still like to use *hand signals* and since no one else does, they 
> are unique to modern day driving and I believe actually 
> noticed-especially when some high riding 6000 lb pickup gets behind 
> me. Wonder if the DMVs still require one to know what they mean? Hank
> --------------------
>
> LED stop lights are a great addition to a Healey, making it much 
> easier for other motorists to see and avoid you.
>
> Do keep in mind the stock flasher needs a certain amount of resistance 
> to operate correctly, but LED lights have much lower draw.
>
> On Thu, Oct 16, 2025, 2:08 PM Bob Spidell via Healeys 
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>     > They sell a LED bulb as a replacement. A lot more expensive but
>     will it work on my alternator converted car ? I assume a lot brighter.
>     >          Don
>     > Sent from my iPhone
> Support Team.Nethttp://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
--------------f05rZJJloCAtFXkIdKYAWWy0
 boundary="------------0OVAV0JCxN1f9W6T842mTYXv"

--------------0OVAV0JCxN1f9W6T842mTYXv
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="2" face="Tahoma">I lived in one state where the right
        turn signal was to stick your arm straight out and wave it in a
        circle, as in "c'mon around!"</font></p>
    <p><font size="2" face="Tahoma">Mike</font></p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/17/25 3:08 PM, JSARCH wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator"
        content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
      <!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]-->
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style>
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">Not
            True, hand signals are legal in California:<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif"><a
href="https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/handbook/california-driver-handbook/introduction-to-driving/#:~:text=Always%20signal%20when%20you%20turn,shown%20in%20the%20image%20below"
              moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/handbook/california-driver-handbook/introduction-to-driving/#:~:text=Always%20signal%20when%20you%20turn,shown%20in%20the%20image%20below</a>.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif"><img
              border="0" width="1136" height="392"
              style="width:11.8333in;height:4.0833in"
              id="Picture_x0020_1"
              src="cid:[email-masked]" class=""></span><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <div>
          <div
style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">
                Healeys <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On
                  Behalf Of </b>healeybruce--- via Healeys<br>
                <b>Sent:</b> Friday, October 17, 2025 4:48 PM<br>
                <b>To:</b> Al Fuller <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>;
                Healey team <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>;
                <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Bulbs<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black">In California,
              they actually passed a law a few years ago making hand
              signals illegal!  <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        </div>
        <div class="MsoNormal" align="center" style="text-align:center">
          <hr size="2" width="98%" align="center"></div>
        <div id="divRplyFwdMsg">
          <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">
              Healeys &lt;<a
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
              on behalf of Hank Leach via Healeys &lt;<a
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
              <b>Sent:</b> Friday, October 17, 2025 9:31 AM<br>
              <b>To:</b> Al Fuller &lt;<a
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;;
              Healey team &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
              <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Bulbs</span> <o:p></o:p></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"> <o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">I still like to use <strong><span
                  style="font-family:&quot;Aptos&quot;,sans-serif">hand
                  signals</span></strong> and since no one else does,
              they are unique to modern day driving and I believe
              actually noticed-especially when some high riding 6000 lb
              pickup gets behind me. Wonder if the DMVs still require
              one to know what they mean? Hank<br>
              -------------------- <br>
              <br>
              From: "Al Fuller" &lt;<a
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
              <br>
              To: "AH Mail List" &lt;<a
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
              <br>
              Sent: October 16, 2025 at 7:02 PM PDT <br>
              Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bulbs <o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal">LED stop lights are a great addition
                to a Healey, making it much easier for other motorists
                to see and avoid you.<o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> <o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal">Do keep in mind the stock flasher
                needs a certain amount of resistance to operate
                correctly, but LED lights have much lower draw. <o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> <o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal">You may wind up needing a solid state
                flasher to complete the project. They are not expensive.<o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> <o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal">________________<br>
                Sent from my phone <br>
                Best Regards,<br>
                Al Fuller<o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"> <o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal">On Thu, Oct 16, 2025, 2:08<span
                  style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"> </span>PM
                Bob Spidell via Healeys &lt;<a
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <blockquote
style="border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in 6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-top:5.0pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
              <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt">Alternator/generator
                doesn't matter; polarity does. Most alternator <br>
                conversions require conversion to negative ground--since
                pos. gnd. <br>
                alternators aren't common--so just get LEDs with the
                correct polarity <br>
                for your car (likely neg. gnd.). The 'D' in LED stands
                for diode, which <br>
                block current flow in one direction, so if you get the
                wrong one the LED <br>
                won't produce light.<br>
                <br>
                In attached photo, 1157 LED is in driver-side (LHD)
                light; orange tint <br>
                is camera bias, the light is red.<br>
                <br>
                Bob<br>
                <br>
                On 10/16/2025 11:47 AM, Don via Healeys wrote:<br>
                &gt; On my 67 BJ8 . My red rear brake light/running
                light is a #1157<br>
                &gt; They sell a LED bulb as a replacement. A lot more
                expensive but will it work on my alternator converted
                car ? I assume a lot brighter.<br>
                &gt;          Don<br>
                &gt; Sent from my iPhone<br>
                &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
                &gt; Support Team.Net <a
                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                &gt; Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; Archive: <a
                  href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
                <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                &gt; <a
                  href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
                &gt;<br>
                _______________________________________________<br>
                Support Team.Net <a
                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                <br>
                Archive: <a
                  href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
                <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
                <br>
                <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                <br>
                Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p>
            </blockquote>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"> <o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre wrap="" class="moz-quote-pre">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>
--------------0OVAV0JCxN1f9W6T842mTYXv
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.png"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------0OVAV0JCxN1f9W6T842mTYXv--

--------------f05rZJJloCAtFXkIdKYAWWy0--

--===============2858751884747187175==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2858751884747187175==--

---

From: healeybruce--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2025 21:47:00 +0000

--===============8771287314818763666==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_CH3PR04MB883217C75B96744457D8A153FDF4ACH3PR04MB8832namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_CH3PR04MB883217C75B96744457D8A153FDF4ACH3PR04MB8832namp_
	boundary="_000_CH3PR04MB883217C75B96744457D8A153FDF4ACH3PR04MB8832namp_"

--_000_CH3PR04MB883217C75B96744457D8A153FDF4ACH3PR04MB8832namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CH3PR04MB883217C75B96744457D8A153FDF4ACH3PR04MB8832namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CH3PR04MB883217C75B96744457D8A153FDF4ACH3PR04MB8832namp_--

--_004_CH3PR04MB883217C75B96744457D8A153FDF4ACH3PR04MB8832namp_
Content-Description: image001.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.png"; size=528297;
	creation-date="Fri, 17 Oct 2025 22:59:22 GMT";
	modification-date="Sun, 19 Oct 2025 21:46:40 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_CH3PR04MB883217C75B96744457D8A153FDF4ACH3PR04MB8832namp_--

--===============8771287314818763666==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8771287314818763666==--