Subject: [Healeys] Smitty kit

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2025 20:36:41 +0100

--===============1148492093465236192==

--000000000000fd1c0506415fda65

Hello
I about to start figuring out why my speedo stopped at 70mph.
I pulled it and drove for a while but the inner cable did not spin.
My question is where do I source and angle drive for a Toyota transmission
on one end and British on the other that the cable attached to.
Thanks

Ira Erbs
Milwaukie, OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6

--000000000000fd1c0506415fda65
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div>Hello</div><div dir=3D"auto">I about to start figuri=
ng out why my speedo stopped at 70mph.</div><div dir=3D"auto">I pulled it a=
nd drove for a while but the inner cable did not spin.</div><div dir=3D"aut=
o">My question is where do I source and angle drive for a Toyota transmissi=
on on one end and British on the other that the cable attached to.</div><di=
v dir=3D"auto">Thanks=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div data-smartmail=3D"gmai=
l_signature">Ira Erbs<br>Milwaukie, OR<br>1959 Austin Healey 100-6<br> </di=
v></div>

--000000000000fd1c0506415fda65--

--===============1148492093465236192==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1148492093465236192==--