Subject: [Healeys] Beaulieu

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2025 22:05:24 +0100

--===============0901271121155312714==

--00000000000007a382064175366a

--00000000000007a3810641753669

Hello all
I finally made it to Beaulieu today.
My wife and I had a great time. It took some time to find a Healey, but we
did locate a pretty 100

My wife impressed me with how much car stuff she had learned in the last 46
years. She had a great time too. The monorail ride was cool too.
Really worth seeing. Over 250 cars in the collection.

Ira Erbs
Milwaukie, OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6

--00000000000007a3810641753669
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div>Hello all=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto">I finally mad=
e it to Beaulieu today.</div><div dir=3D"auto">My wife and I had a great ti=
me. It took some time to find a Healey, but we did locate a pretty 100<br><=
img src=3D"cid:ii_199f92241c81c9077901" style=3D"max-width: 100%; height: a=
uto;"><br>My wife impressed me with how much car stuff she had learned in t=
he last 46 years. She had a great time too. The monorail ride was cool too.=
</div><div dir=3D"auto">Really worth seeing. Over 250 cars in the collectio=
n.<br><img src=3D"cid:ii_199f9238b9f1c82600f2" style=3D"max-width: 100%; he=
ight: auto;"><br><br></div><div><br></div><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_sign=
ature">Ira Erbs<br>Milwaukie, OR<br>1959 Austin Healey 100-6<br> </div></di=
v>

--00000000000007a3810641753669--

--00000000000007a382064175366a
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="1000007313.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_199f92241c81c9077901>

--00000000000007a382064175366a
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="1000007312.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_199f9238b9f1c82600f2>

--00000000000007a382064175366a--

--===============0901271121155312714==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0901271121155312714==--