Subject: [Healeys] Steering box for MkII BT7

From: "simon.lachlan--- via Healeys" <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2025 16:35:20 +0000

--===============2404002964644925752==
Content-Language: en-GB
	boundary="_000_CWLP265MB38118CFA0FE14B8D6F805CD7F35FACWLP265MB3811GBRP_"

--_000_CWLP265MB38118CFA0FE14B8D6F805CD7F35FACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I may and I do hope not..I may have to have a new steering box. I see that =
AH Spares and Denis Welch both sell them for the same price. I always think=
 of DW's products as being high quality but normally not so easy to fit as =
one might hope.
Does anyone have any opinions regarding these boxes. Strange their being ex=
actly the same price. Maybe they are identical ie one buys from the other..=
..?
What is the benefit of the different ratios on offer?
Thanks, Simon

--_000_CWLP265MB38118CFA0FE14B8D6F805CD7F35FACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
I may and I do hope not..I may have to have a new steering box. I see that =
AH Spares and Denis Welch both sell them for the same price. I always think=
 of DW's products as being high quality but normally not so easy to fit as =
one might hope.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Does anyone have any opinions regarding these boxes. Strange their being ex=
actly the same price. Maybe they are identical ie one buys from the other..=
..?&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
What is the benefit of the different ratios on offer?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Thanks, Simon</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CWLP265MB38118CFA0FE14B8D6F805CD7F35FACWLP265MB3811GBRP_--

--===============2404002964644925752==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2404002964644925752==--