Subject: [Healeys] Another tool

From: "simon.lachlan--- via Healeys" <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2025 14:49:07 +0000

--_004_CWLP265MB381109C6A866FA5B1BCB3FBDF35EACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
	boundary="_000_CWLP265MB381109C6A866FA5B1BCB3FBDF35EACWLP265MB3811GBRP_"

--_000_CWLP265MB381109C6A866FA5B1BCB3FBDF35EACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Further digging turned this up as well. Ideas?
Thanks, Simon

--_000_CWLP265MB381109C6A866FA5B1BCB3FBDF35EACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Further digging turned this up as well. Ideas?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Thanks, Simon</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CWLP265MB381109C6A866FA5B1BCB3FBDF35EACWLP265MB3811GBRP_--

--_004_CWLP265MB381109C6A866FA5B1BCB3FBDF35EACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
Content-Description: IMG_1674[1].JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_1674[1].JPG"; size=5390317;
	creation-date="Thu, 24 Jul 2025 14:48:51 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 24 Jul 2025 14:49:02 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_CWLP265MB381109C6A866FA5B1BCB3FBDF35EACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_004_CWLP265MB381109C6A866FA5B1BCB3FBDF35EACWLP265MB3811GBRP_--