Subject: [Healeys] Britool 216 Swivel Socket Brake Adjuster 1/4 5/16 Sq

From: "simon.lachlan--- via Healeys" <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2025 16:43:14 +0000

--_004_CWLP265MB381183B60E61A7C48F50E68DF35FACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
	boundary="_000_CWLP265MB381183B60E61A7C48F50E68DF35FACWLP265MB3811GBRP_"

--_000_CWLP265MB381183B60E61A7C48F50E68DF35FACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I found this in one of my tool boxes just now. Looks to be a decent tool. G=
od knows where I got it...probably the local recycling centre. A quick sear=
ch says that it's a brake adjuster, 1/4" square at one end 5/15" square at =
the other.
Does it have any function on a MK II BT7?
Thanks, Simon

--_000_CWLP265MB381183B60E61A7C48F50E68DF35FACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
I found this in one of my tool boxes just now. Looks to be a decent tool. G=
od knows where I got it...probably the local recycling centre. A quick sear=
ch says that it's a brake adjuster, 1/4&quot; square at one end 5/15&quot; =
square at the other.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Does it have any function on a MK II BT7?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Thanks, Simon</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CWLP265MB381183B60E61A7C48F50E68DF35FACWLP265MB3811GBRP_--

--_004_CWLP265MB381183B60E61A7C48F50E68DF35FACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
Content-Description: Britool 216.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Britool 216.jpg"; size=463728;
	creation-date="Wed, 23 Jul 2025 16:39:34 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 23 Jul 2025 16:39:58 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_CWLP265MB381183B60E61A7C48F50E68DF35FACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_004_CWLP265MB381183B60E61A7C48F50E68DF35FACWLP265MB3811GBRP_--

---

From: "m.g.sharp--- via Healeys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2025 14:39:32 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4976850842871699947==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0188_01DBFBDF.9B0868E0"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0188_01DBFBDF.9B0868E0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Probably fits the square brake adjuster on the drums =96 I think they =
are =BC=94

=20

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of =
simon.lachlan---
via Healeys
Sent: July 23, 2025 12:43 PM
To: Healeys <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] Britool 216 Swivel Socket Brake Adjuster 1/4 5/16 Sq

=20

I found this in one of my tool boxes just now. Looks to be a decent =
tool.
God knows where I got it...probably the local recycling centre. A quick
search says that it's a brake adjuster, 1/4" square at one end 5/15" =
square
at the other.=20

Thanks, Simon

------=_NextPart_000_0188_01DBFBDF.9B0868E0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word =
15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-fareast-la=
nguage:EN-US'>Probably fits the square brake adjuster on the drums =
&#8211; I think they are =BC&#8221;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-fareast-la=
nguage:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>simon.lachlan--- via Healeys<br><b>Sent:</b> July 23, 2025 12:43 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Britool 216 =
Swivel Socket Brake Adjuster 1/4 5/16 =
Sq<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>I found this in one of my tool boxes just now. =
Looks to be a decent tool. God knows where I got it...probably the local =
recycling centre. A quick search says that it's a brake adjuster, =
1/4&quot; square at one end 5/15&quot; square at the =
other.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>Does it have any function on a MK II =
BT7?<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>Thanks, =
Simon<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0188_01DBFBDF.9B0868E0--

--===============4976850842871699947==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4976850842871699947==--