Subject: [Healeys] OIL PRESSURE

From: carl and gerry rubino via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2025 18:06:50 +0000

--===============8356148706228592651==
 boundary="------=_MB37955837-CD20-4DBA-812C-082D45053D0F"

--------=_MB37955837-CD20-4DBA-812C-082D45053D0F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

COLD START 60 LBS. DRIVEE ACROSS TOWN 50, ON HIGHWAY 60, BACK IN TOWN=20
DROPS TO 20 IN 3RD GEAAR, 30 IN SECOND GEAR,

IS THIS S A PROOBLEM?

NO OIL LEAKS ANYWHERE-DIPO STITICK SAYS "ok"

1957 BN-4
--------=_MB37955837-CD20-4DBA-812C-082D45053D0F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head>

<style id=3D"css_styles">=20
blockquote.cite { margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc }
blockquote.cite2 {margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc; margin-top: 3px; padding=
-top: 0px; }
a img { border: 0px; }
li[style=3D'text-align: center;'], li[style=3D'text-align: center; '], li[s=
tyle=3D'text-align: right;'], li[style=3D'text-align: right; '] {  list-sty=
le-position: inside;}
body { font-family: Segoe UI; font-size: 12pt;   }=20
.quote { margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em; border-left: 5px #ebebeb soli=
d; padding-left: 0.3em; }
 </style>
</head>
<body>COLD START 60 LBS. DRIVEE ACROSS TOWN 50, ON HIGHWAY 60, BACK IN TOWN =
DROPS TO 20 IN 3RD GEAAR, 30 IN SECOND GEAR,<div><br /></div><div>IS THIS=
 S A PROOBLEM?</div><div><br /></div><div>NO OIL LEAKS ANYWHERE-DIPO STITICK =
SAYS "ok"</div><div><br /></div><div>1957 BN-4</div></body></html>
--------=_MB37955837-CD20-4DBA-812C-082D45053D0F--

--===============8356148706228592651==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8356148706228592651==--