Subject: [Healeys] XD-19 Needle for HD6

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2025 09:03:52 -0700

--===============6358649454706271337==

--0000000000002c094c0638e04b84

--0000000000002c094b0638e04b83

Hi,

I was recently reading an old article from August 1961 about competition
Austin Healeys, and it mentioned "compound curve SU needles."

I was wondering if anyone has heard of these needles and could share their
comments or insights on them.

Thanks,
Harold

--0000000000002c094b0638e04b83
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Hi,</div><div><br></div><div>I was recently reading a=
n old article from August 1961 about competition Austin Healeys, and it men=
tioned &quot;compound curve SU needles.&quot;</div><div><br></div><div>I wa=
s wondering if anyone has heard of these needles and could share their comm=
ents or insights on them.</div><div><br></div><div><img src=3D"cid:ii_mckpw=
8e10" alt=3D"image.png" width=3D"515" height=3D"230"><br></div><div><br></d=
iv><div>Thanks,</div><div>Harold</div></div>

--0000000000002c094b0638e04b83--

--0000000000002c094c0638e04b84
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_mckpw8e10>

--0000000000002c094c0638e04b84--

--===============6358649454706271337==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6358649454706271337==--