Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sea Foam

From: Hank Leach via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2025 14:03:55 +0000 GfAdM2op3x43E45myU/RgE0cs5FIKQLfCIbz1tZBhr/cQM8ukE5xsdrZHzJ9utPAGUWcexcvKO/ojBIe99ZvzE5zd9M2JFCri969tbQSDuU2WP4VXLyjIleg

--===============8910808039918716855==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div>Stabil has been around forever. Sea foam is relatively new and a =
competitor. They both do the same thing...preserve the fuel life (fresh =
petrol). The fogging oil is another product from Stabil who make everything=
 from hand cleaner to gear oil.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Important: if using <strong>ethanol </strong>fuel be sure to add =
the<strong> "blue" Stabil </strong>and if using non ethanol (clear gas) use=
 the "pink" Stabil. Do not mix up the two products-using the blue with =
clear gas makes small balls of black residue in float bowls and creates =
backfiring. Don't know about Sea Foam compatibility but smacks of =
widespread ethanol use today. Hank</div>
<div><br>-------------------- =
<br><br>From: "Elton S" &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>To: "Ahealey help" =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>Sent: July 6, 2025 at 3:26 PM PDT =
<br>Subject: [Healeys] Sea Foam </div>
<div>Calling on the wisdom of Healey=
 owners.
<div>After the thread of Stabil fogging oil, what is your =
recommendation or practice of using the product Sea Foam in our engines =
before or after seasonal storage?</div>
<div>Elton,</div>
<div>BJ7</div>
</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>

--===============8910808039918716855==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8910808039918716855==--