Subject: [Healeys] AH 3000 Block Deck Height

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2025 14:03:06 -0700

--===============3583297513543231761==

--0000000000001301cd063aef81e0

Hello,

I'm looking for the block deck height measurement for an AH 3000 block. For
clarity, the block deck height is defined as the distance from the center
of the main bearing bore to the top of the block.

I've been unable to find a reliable source for this information, so any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Harold

--0000000000001301cd063aef81e0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Hello,</div><div><br></div><div>I&#39;m looking for t=
he block deck height measurement for an AH 3000 block. For clarity, the blo=
ck deck height is defined as the distance from the center of the main beari=
ng bore to the top of the block.</div><div><br></div><div>I&#39;ve been una=
ble to find a reliable source for this information, so any help would be gr=
eatly appreciated.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Harold</div><=
div><br></div></div>

--0000000000001301cd063aef81e0--

--===============3583297513543231761==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3583297513543231761==--