Subject: [Healeys] Sea Foam

From: Elton S <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2025 18:05:23 -0400

--===============4525288067506351997==

--000000000000253c11063949ed8d

Calling on the wisdom of Healey owners.
After the thread of Stabil fogging oil, what is your recommendation or
practice of using the product Sea Foam in our engines before or after
seasonal storage?
Elton,
BJ7

--000000000000253c11063949ed8d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Calling on the wisdom of Healey owners.<div>After the thre=
ad of Stabil fogging oil, what is your recommendation or practice of using =
the product Sea Foam in our engines before or after seasonal storage?</div>=
<div>Elton,</div><div>BJ7</div></div>

--000000000000253c11063949ed8d--

--===============4525288067506351997==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4525288067506351997==--