Subject: [Healeys] Which Starter

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2025 17:42:15 -0700

--000000000000ecd762063a65bf9f

--000000000000ecd760063a65bf9d

I have a gear reduction starter I think I bought for my BN2 rebuild.  I'm
not sure I did not buy it for my MGB GT though. Is there any way to tell
what application this gear reduction starter is for?  The only markings on
it are written in electric pencil on the gear end of the starter.  As far
as I can tell it says "H 22090 and either S or 5"

--000000000000ecd760063a65bf9d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I have a gear reduction starter I think I bought for my BN=
2 rebuild.=C2=A0 I&#39;m not sure I did not buy it for my MGB GT though. Is=
 there=C2=A0any way to tell what application this gear reduction starter is=
 for?=C2=A0 The only markings on it=C2=A0are written in electric pencil on =
the=C2=A0gear end of the starter.=C2=A0 As far as I can tell it says &quot;=
H 22090 and either S or 5&quot;</div>

--000000000000ecd760063a65bf9d--

--000000000000ecd762063a65bf9f
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="starter.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_mdcds9m90>

--000000000000ecd762063a65bf9f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--000000000000ecd762063a65bf9f--