Subject: [Healeys] Test--is the list down?

From: healeybruce--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2024 21:00:33 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3201757949190467509==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_008C_01DB048D.A4C20480"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01DB048D.A4C20480
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I've not been receiving emails for several weeks.

Bruce Steele

1960 BN7

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01DB048D.A4C20480
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Trebuchet MS";
	panose-1:2 11 6 3 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Trebuchet MS",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'>I&#8217;ve not been receiving emails for several =
weeks.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'>Bruce Steele<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'>1960 BN7<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_008C_01DB048D.A4C20480--

--===============3201757949190467509==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3201757949190467509==--

---

From: healeybruce--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2024 15:41:56 -0700

--===============4592820963130843624==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00BB_01DB052A.4D587650"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01DB052A.4D587650
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm receiving replies to my inquiry, but so far nothing with any other
topic.  And thanks for the suggestion, but no, nothing is going into my spam
folder.

Bruce Steele

1960 BN7

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2024 9:01 PM
To: Healeys <[email-masked]>
Subject: Test--is the list down?

Bruce Steele

1960 BN7

------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01DB052A.4D587650
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Trebuchet MS";
	panose-1:2 11 6 3 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Trebuchet MS",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'>I&#8217;m receiving replies to my inquiry, but so far =
nothing with any other topic.&nbsp; And thanks for the suggestion, but =
no, nothing is going into my spam folder.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'>Bruce Steele<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'>1960 =
BN7<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'mso-ligatures:none'>From:</span></b><span =
style=3D'mso-ligatures:none'> [email-masked] =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, September =
11, 2024 9:01 PM<br><b>To:</b> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> Test--is the list =
down?<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'>I&#8217;ve not been receiving emails for several =
weeks.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'>Bruce Steele<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'>1960 BN7<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01DB052A.4D587650--

--===============4592820963130843624==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4592820963130843624==--

---

From: Richard Collins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 02:15:48 +0000

--===============0043778409458621432==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BN8PR15MB2564566EE1322F66147C9BBEBF652BN8PR15MB2564namp_"

--_000_BN8PR15MB2564566EE1322F66147C9BBEBF652BN8PR15MB2564namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BN8PR15MB2564566EE1322F66147C9BBEBF652BN8PR15MB2564namp_
Content-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BN8PR15MB2564566EE1322F66147C9BBEBF652BN8PR15MB2564namp_--

--===============0043778409458621432==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0043778409458621432==--