Subject: [Healeys] gas/alcohol

From: carl and gerry rubino via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2024 14:45:51 +0000

--===============1071929176042972967==
 boundary="------=_MBB5F3B524-6C53-4ED7-AEEE-4B89D09D8684"

--------=_MBB5F3B524-6C53-4ED7-AEEE-4B89D09D8684
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

A message from Canada. For the last 30 years I have been running my=20
100/6 on 93 gas with no alcohol.
In its infinite wisdom our government is going to legislate alcohol in=20
all grades of gas.
Other than stealing gas from an airport any recommendations to deal with=20
this?
--------=_MBB5F3B524-6C53-4ED7-AEEE-4B89D09D8684
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head>

<style id=3D"css_styles">=20
blockquote.cite { margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc }
blockquote.cite2 {margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc; margin-top: 3px; padding=
-top: 0px; }
a img { border: 0px; }
li[style=3D'text-align: center;'], li[style=3D'text-align: center; '], li[s=
tyle=3D'text-align: right;'], li[style=3D'text-align: right; '] {  list-sty=
le-position: inside;}
body { font-family: Segoe UI; font-size: 12pt;   }=20
.quote { margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em; border-left: 5px #ebebeb soli=
d; padding-left: 0.3em; }
 </style>
</head>
<body>A message from Canada. For the last 30 years I have been running my 1=
00/6 on 93 gas with no alcohol.<div>In its infinite wisdom our government i=
s going to legislate alcohol in all grades of gas.</div><div>Other than ste=
aling gas from an airport any recommendations to deal with this?</div></bod=
y></html>
--------=_MBB5F3B524-6C53-4ED7-AEEE-4B89D09D8684--

--===============1071929176042972967==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1071929176042972967==--