Subject: [Healeys] Steering Gear Adjustment

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 10:57:19 -0700

--===============5274721954748732770==

--000000000000e6da7b0608ca899c

Hello,

I need to make an adjustment to the steering gear. I read the procedure in
manual and it says to disconnect the side rod from the steering arm. Can
the same thing be achieved by lifting the tires and not disconnecting the
side rod?
Any tips on adjusting the steering gear are appreciated.

Harold

--000000000000e6da7b0608ca899c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello,<div><br></div><div>I need to make an adjustment=C2=
=A0to the steering gear. I read the procedure in manual and it says to disc=
onnect the side rod from the steering arm. Can the same thing be achieved=
=C2=A0by lifting the tires and not disconnecting the side rod?</div><div>An=
y tips on adjusting the steering gear are appreciated.</div><div><br></div>=
<div>Harold</div></div>

--000000000000e6da7b0608ca899c--

--===============5274721954748732770==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5274721954748732770==--