Subject: Re: [Healeys] Test

From: Mark Bradakis via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 08:51:04 -0600

On 10/14/23 4:10 AM, Simon Lachlan via Healeys wrote:
> Sent a couple of messages which apparently not arrived……
> 
> What’s max size of attachments?

I don't think there is a limit on attachment size for this list.  If 
there is, you should have gotten a message from mailman about how your 
posting was too large.  If they are fairly large, it may take some time, 
like many hours, for them to make their way through the maze of twisty 
little passages that comprise the mailman system on Team Net.

mjb.

_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 08:44:41 -0700

I get rejected, with a message, if I leave too many recipients on a 
reply. Thunderbird's 'Reply to List' option prevents that.

bs

ps. I remember the days when you had to trim the lengthening list of 
reply addresses; still do it by force of habit.

On 10/14/2023 7:51 AM, Mark Bradakis via Healeys wrote:
> posting was too large.  If they are fairly large, it may take some 
> time, like many hours, for them to make their way through the maze of 
> twisty little passages that comprise the mailman system on Team Net.
>
> mjb.
>
>

[email-masked]