Subject: [Healeys] seat angle

From: carl and gerry rubino via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 15:08:31 +0000

--===============7599467382696631850==
 boundary="------=_MB3DAAC0D7-8BDC-4EEE-90BB-5315EDF9F5E2"

--------=_MB3DAAC0D7-8BDC-4EEE-90BB-5315EDF9F5E2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

"WOW" I had no idea there were so many old guys with bad backs driving=20
healeys!

Thanks for all the responses.

Carl
BN-4
1957
--------=_MB3DAAC0D7-8BDC-4EEE-90BB-5315EDF9F5E2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head>

<style id=3D"css_styles">=20
blockquote.cite { margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc }
blockquote.cite2 {margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc; margin-top: 3px; padding=
-top: 0px; }
a img { border: 0px; }
li[style=3D'text-align: center;'], li[style=3D'text-align: center; '], li[s=
tyle=3D'text-align: right;'], li[style=3D'text-align: right; '] {  list-sty=
le-position: inside;}
body { font-family: Segoe UI; font-size: 12pt;   }=20
.quote { margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em; border-left: 5px #ebebeb soli=
d; padding-left: 0.3em; }
 </style>
</head>
<body>"WOW" I had no idea there were so many old guys with bad backs drivin=
g healeys!<div><br /></div><div>Thanks for all the responses.</div><div><br =
/></div><div>Carl</div><div>BN-4</div><div>1957</div></body></html>
--------=_MB3DAAC0D7-8BDC-4EEE-90BB-5315EDF9F5E2--

--===============7599467382696631850==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7599467382696631850==--