Subject: [Healeys] Ft. Coil Springs ID

From: S and T Miller via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:28:57 +0000

--===============7814943962546020809==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_PH7P221MB1007903BCF59AE5581B4BD60D4CDAPH7P221MB1007NAMP_"

--_000_PH7P221MB1007903BCF59AE5581B4BD60D4CDAPH7P221MB1007NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have several ft coil springs that I'd like to identify.  I recall that th=
ere were 4 variations from the 100 to the BJ8. I believe I have the measure=
ments for the 100, but was wondering if anyone had the specs for the later =
three?
TIA, Shawn

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test dri=
ve."

--_000_PH7P221MB1007903BCF59AE5581B4BD60D4CDAPH7P221MB1007NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
I have several ft coil springs that I'd like to identify.&nbsp; I recall th=
at there were 4 variations from the 100 to the BJ8. I believe I have the me=
asurements for the 100, but was wondering if anyone had the specs for the l=
ater three?&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
TIA, Shawn&nbsp;</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>The Millers<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a tes=
t drive.&quot;<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_PH7P221MB1007903BCF59AE5581B4BD60D4CDAPH7P221MB1007NAMP_--

--===============7814943962546020809==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7814943962546020809==--