Subject: [Healeys] 3000 Boot Emblem

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 10:14:27 -0700

--000000000000e11b5a0606aaca62

--000000000000e11b580606aaca60

The original "3000" boot emblem was heavily pitted and I purchased a new
one from AH Spares. The new emblem looks good but doesn't have a curve to
fit tight to the boot. See picture. I have seen another car with the same
issue. Has anyone successfully curved this emblem? The casting is probably
a type of pot metal and may not like being stressed.

Thanks... Harold

--000000000000e11b580606aaca60
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">The original &quot;3000&quot; boot emblem was heavily pitt=
ed and I purchased a new one from AH Spares. The new emblem looks good but =
doesn&#39;t have a curve to fit tight to the boot. See picture. I have seen=
 another car with the same issue. Has anyone successfully curved this emble=
m? The casting is probably a type of pot metal and may not like being stres=
sed.<div><br></div><div>Thanks... Harold</div></div>

--000000000000e11b580606aaca60--

--000000000000e11b5a0606aaca62
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_1955.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_ln7q17c60>

--000000000000e11b5a0606aaca62
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--000000000000e11b5a0606aaca62--