Subject: [Healeys] Frame repair

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 20:37:48 -0700

--===============2216785500302107367==

--00000000000099053f0607688c28

Can Anyone on the list recommend a Portland extended expert on Frame
repair? I haven't felt up to working on my wife's B and my mechanic just
informed me the frame is bent.
If the offends you because this a MGB hit delete.

Ira Erbs
Milwaukie, OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6
1967 MGB Roadster

--00000000000099053f0607688c28
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Can Anyone on the list recommend a Portland extended expe=
rt on Frame repair? I haven&#39;t felt up to working on my wife&#39;s B and=
 my mechanic just informed me the frame is bent.<div dir=3D"auto">If the of=
fends you because this a MGB hit delete.=C2=A0<br><br><div data-smartmail=
=3D"gmail_signature" dir=3D"auto">Ira Erbs<br>Milwaukie, OR<br>1959 Austin =
Healey 100-6<br>1967 MGB Roadster</div></div></div>

--00000000000099053f0607688c28--

--===============2216785500302107367==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2216785500302107367==--