Subject: [Healeys] Free AHCA calendars

From: llennep--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 21:26:34 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6846586623590843316==
	boundary="----=_Part_68088_745072862.1660253194039"

------=_Part_68088_745072862.1660253194039
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Listers,I no longer have need for these. =C2=A0 They are the calendars from=
 AHCA and include the years 1993, 1995 and 1999 through 2022. =C2=A0The dat=
es have all passed (almost) but the many photos are timeless. =C2=A0Free to=
 a good home for the cost or S&H only!First come, first served!Keith

------=_Part_68088_745072862.1660253194039
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Listers,
<div>I no longer have need for these. &nbsp; They are the calendars from AHCA and include the years 1993, 1995 and 1999 through 2022. &nbsp;The dates have all passed (almost) but the many photos are timeless. &nbsp;Free to a good home for the cost or S&amp;H only!</div>

<div>First come, first served!</div>

<div>Keith<br>
<br>
<span></span></div>
</div>

------=_Part_68088_745072862.1660253194039--

--===============6846586623590843316==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6846586623590843316==--