Subject: [Healeys] BN1 brake system

From: warthodson--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 00:26:34 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5683964894742004172==
	boundary="----=_Part_1607573_1209220617.1661905594265"

------=_Part_1607573_1209220617.1661905594265
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

We have been trying for several months to bleed the brakes on RHD BN1, to n=
o avail. The car has been professionally restored & appears to be in excell=
ent condition. Today, we tried again to bleed the system following the shop=
 manual. I.E. backing off the adjusters on the front & back & bleeding & th=
en readjusting the brakes. The results were the same. There seems to be an =
excessively large amount of pedal travel before the brakes are engaged & wh=
en engaged they feel "spongy". We have access to 2 other 100's for referenc=
e. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, we are not clear on the adj=
ustment of the free play of the master cylinder.Gary Hodson=C2=A0 =C2=A0
------=_Part_1607573_1209220617.1661905594265
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 12pt Comic Sans MS, sans-serif;">We have been trying for several months to bleed the brakes on RHD BN1, to no avail. The car has been professionally restored &amp; appears to be in excellent condition. Today, we tried again to bleed the system following the shop manual. I.E. backing off the adjusters on the front &amp; back &amp; bleeding &amp; then readjusting the brakes. The results were the same. There seems to be an excessively large amount of pedal travel before the brakes are engaged &amp; when engaged they feel "spongy". We have access to 2 other 100's for reference. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, we are not clear on the adjustment of the free play of the master cylinder.
<div>Gary Hodson&nbsp; &nbsp;</div>
</div>

------=_Part_1607573_1209220617.1661905594265--

--===============5683964894742004172==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5683964894742004172==--

---

From: greylinn--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 12:40:22 +1000

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2970817128788214244==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_012A_01D8BD36.D7274BB0"
Content-Language: en-au

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_012A_01D8BD36.D7274BB0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=E2=80=A6.if you have some resistance, jam the pedal down hard (I use a =
piece of wood between the pedal & the seat) and leave it as long as you =
can. Do this repeatedly & you will find the pedal will come up. =
I=E2=80=99ve done this many times on several BN1s. The problem is where =
the bleeders are situated on the front cylinders.

=20

Cheers

=20

Peter Linn

Brisbane

BN1 V6

=20

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of =
warthodson--- via Healeys
Sent: Wednesday, 31 August 2022 10:27 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] BN1 brake system

=20

We have been trying for several months to bleed the brakes on RHD BN1, =
to no avail. The car has been professionally restored & appears to be in =
excellent condition. Today, we tried again to bleed the system following =
the shop manual. I.E. backing off the adjusters on the front & back & =
bleeding & then readjusting the brakes. The results were the same. There =
seems to be an excessively large amount of pedal travel before the =
brakes are engaged & when engaged they feel "spongy". We have access to =
2 other 100's for reference. Any help would be greatly appreciated. =
Also, we are not clear on the adjustment of the free play of the master =
cylinder.=20

Gary Hodson  =20

------=_NextPart_000_012A_01D8BD36.D7274BB0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-AU =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>=E2=80=A6.if you have <u>some</u> =
resistance, jam the pedal down hard (I use a piece of wood between the =
pedal &amp; the seat) and leave it as long as you can. Do this =
repeatedly &amp; you will find the pedal will come up. I=E2=80=99ve done =
this many times on several BN1s. The problem is where the bleeders are =
situated on the front cylinders.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Cheers<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Peter =
Linn<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Brisbane<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>BN1 =
V6<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
lang=3DEN-US>From:</span></b><span lang=3DEN-US> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>warthodson--- =
via Healeys<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, 31 August 2022 10:27 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] BN1 =
brake system<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:black'>We =
have been trying for several months to bleed the brakes on RHD BN1, to =
no avail. The car has been professionally restored &amp; appears to be =
in excellent condition. Today, we tried again to bleed the system =
following the shop manual. I.E. backing off the adjusters on the front =
&amp; back &amp; bleeding &amp; then readjusting the brakes. The results =
were the same. There seems to be an excessively large amount of pedal =
travel before the brakes are engaged &amp; when engaged they feel =
&quot;spongy&quot;. We have access to 2 other 100's for reference. Any =
help would be greatly appreciated. Also, we are not clear on the =
adjustment of the free play of the master cylinder. =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:black'>Gary =
Hodson&nbsp; &nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_012A_01D8BD36.D7274BB0--

--===============2970817128788214244==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2970817128788214244==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 20:20:11 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7253985166262262668==
 boundary="------------JmwKsNXfgvCjBAJxQMeKdnWo"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------JmwKsNXfgvCjBAJxQMeKdnWo
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'll pass on something that was passed to me by another Lister, but 
seems nonsensical on the surface:

I had the same problem you're having with my BN2. Someone suggested 
pumping up the pedal as hard as possible, then hold pressure on the 
pedal with something; I used a 2x4 of appropriate size backed-up by the 
seat pan. I let it sit overnight and, in the morning I had good pedal! 
There's no rational explanation for this phenomenon, but it's worth a 
try when all else fails (the only thing I can think of is the M/C is 
kind of wonky and makes bleeding difficult).

On 8/30/2022 5:26 PM, warthodson--- via Healeys wrote:
> We have been trying for several months to bleed the brakes on RHD BN1, 
> to no avail. The car has been professionally restored & appears to be 
> in excellent condition. Today, we tried again to bleed the system 
> following the shop manual. I.E. backing off the adjusters on the front 
> & back & bleeding & then readjusting the brakes. The results were the 
> same. There seems to be an excessively large amount of pedal travel 
> before the brakes are engaged & when engaged they feel "spongy". We 
> have access to 2 other 100's for reference. Any help would be greatly 
> appreciated. Also, we are not clear on the adjustment of the free play 
> of the master cylinder.
> Gary Hodson
>

--------------JmwKsNXfgvCjBAJxQMeKdnWo
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    I'll pass on something that was passed to me by another Lister, but
    seems nonsensical on the surface:<br>
    <br>
    I had the same problem you're having with my BN2. Someone suggested
    pumping up the pedal as hard as possible, then hold pressure on the
    pedal with something; I used a 2x4 of appropriate size backed-up by
    the seat pan. I let it sit overnight and, in the morning I had good
    pedal! There's no rational explanation for this phenomenon, but it's
    worth a try when all else fails (the only thing I can think of is
    the M/C is kind of wonky and makes bleeding difficult).<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 8/30/2022 5:26 PM, warthodson--- via
      Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div style="color:black;font: 12pt Comic Sans MS, sans-serif;">We
        have been trying for several months to bleed the brakes on RHD
        BN1, to no avail. The car has been professionally restored &amp;
        appears to be in excellent condition. Today, we tried again to
        bleed the system following the shop manual. I.E. backing off the
        adjusters on the front &amp; back &amp; bleeding &amp; then
        readjusting the brakes. The results were the same. There seems
        to be an excessively large amount of pedal travel before the
        brakes are engaged &amp; when engaged they feel "spongy". We
        have access to 2 other 100's for reference. Any help would be
        greatly appreciated. Also, we are not clear on the adjustment of
        the free play of the master cylinder.
        <div>Gary Hodson   </div>
      </div>
      <br>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------JmwKsNXfgvCjBAJxQMeKdnWo--

--===============7253985166262262668==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7253985166262262668==--

---

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 11:44:27 +0800

--===============0976537461432208105==

--000000000000fff27805e781503f

Hi Gary -

Are you pedal bleeding or are you using EZIBLEED?  If you are pedal
bleeding it won't work, you need to use Ezibleed to get it right.  Also, I
would not use silicone fluid, dot 4 is the best, because over time you will
get a better pedal as the seal swell a bit with old school Dot 3 or 4.

Best,

Alan

On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 10:19 AM warthodson--- via Healeys <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> We have been trying for several months to bleed the brakes on RHD BN1, to
> no avail. The car has been professionally restored & appears to be in
> excellent condition. Today, we tried again to bleed the system following
> the shop manual. I.E. backing off the adjusters on the front & back &
> bleeding & then readjusting the brakes. The results were the same. There
> seems to be an excessively large amount of pedal travel before the brakes
> are engaged & when engaged they feel "spongy". We have access to 2 other
> 100's for reference. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, we are
> not clear on the adjustment of the free play of the master cylinder.
> Gary Hodson
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--000000000000fff27805e781503f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi Gary -<div><br></div><div>Are you pedal bleeding or are=
 you using EZIBLEED?=C2=A0 If you are pedal bleeding it won&#39;t work, you=
 need to use Ezibleed to get it right.=C2=A0 Also, I would not use silicone=
 fluid, dot 4 is the best, because over time you will get a better pedal as=
 the seal swell a bit with old school Dot 3 or 4.<br><br>Best,<br><br>Alan<=
/div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_a=
ttr">On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 10:19 AM warthodson--- via Healeys &lt;<a href=
=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br=
></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;=
border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
<div style=3D"color:black;font:12pt &quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;,sans-serif">W=
e have been trying for several months to bleed the brakes on RHD BN1, to no=
 avail. The car has been professionally restored &amp; appears to be in exc=
ellent condition. Today, we tried again to bleed the system following the s=
hop manual. I.E. backing off the adjusters on the front &amp; back &amp; bl=
eeding &amp; then readjusting the brakes. The results were the same. There =
seems to be an excessively large amount of pedal travel before the brakes a=
re engaged &amp; when engaged they feel &quot;spongy&quot;. We have access =
to 2 other 100&#39;s for reference. Any help would be greatly appreciated. =
Also, we are not clear on the adjustment of the free play of the master cyl=
inder.
<div>Gary Hodson=C2=A0 =C2=A0</div>
</div>
_______________________________________________<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"h=
ttp://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">=
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
eam.net</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000fff27805e781503f--

--===============0976537461432208105==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0976537461432208105==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 22:16:05 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1679684237450088800==
 boundary="------------LJTK7UMWZj0jic0ZmpqOOJdD"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------LJTK7UMWZj0jic0ZmpqOOJdD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Begs the question: Would it help to unscrew the front cylinder 
cross-connect pipe and bleed a little fluid along with some air? Messy, 
to be sure.

On 8/30/2022 7:40 PM, greylinn--- via Healeys wrote:
>
> ….if you have _some_ resistance, jam the pedal down hard (I use a 
> piece of wood between the pedal & the seat) and leave it as long as 
> you can. Do this repeatedly & you will find the pedal will come up. 
> I’ve done this many times on several BN1s. The problem is where the 
> bleeders are situated on the front cylinders.
>
> Cheers
>
> Peter Linn
>
> Brisbane
>
> BN1 V6
>
> *From:*Healeys <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of 
> *warthodson--- via Healeys
> *Sent:* Wednesday, 31 August 2022 10:27 AM
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* [Healeys] BN1 brake system
>

--------------LJTK7UMWZj0jic0ZmpqOOJdD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Begs the question: Would it help to unscrew the front cylinder
    cross-connect pipe and bleed a little fluid along with some air?
    Messy, to be sure.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 8/30/2022 7:40 PM, greylinn--- via
      Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:!&amp;!AAAAAAAAAAAuAAAAAAAAACLbBf6tPwJOogdcbZ17LgwBAMO2jhD3dRHOtM0AqgC7tuYAAAAAAA4AABAAAABJh2g6QZjcQqC5ShWCuCmHAQAAAAA=@ozemail.com.au">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US">….if
            you have <u>some</u> resistance, jam the pedal down hard (I
            use a piece of wood between the pedal &amp; the seat) and
            leave it as long as you can. Do this repeatedly &amp; you
            will find the pedal will come up. I’ve done this many times
            on several BN1s. The problem is where the bleeders are
            situated on the front cylinders.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US">Cheers<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US">Peter
            Linn<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US">Brisbane<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US">BN1
            V6<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
          1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm">
          <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span lang="EN-US">From:</span></b><span
              lang="EN-US"> Healeys
              <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf Of </b>warthodson---
              via Healeys<br>
              <b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, 31 August 2022 10:27 AM<br>
              <b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
              <b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] BN1 brake system<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
              MS&quot;;color:black">We have been trying for several
              months to bleed the brakes on RHD BN1, to no avail. The
              car has been professionally restored &amp; appears to be
              in excellent condition. Today, we tried again to bleed the
              system following the shop manual. I.E. backing off the
              adjusters on the front &amp; back &amp; bleeding &amp;
              then readjusting the brakes. The results were the same.
              There seems to be an excessively large amount of pedal
              travel before the brakes are engaged &amp; when engaged
              they feel "spongy". We have access to 2 other 100's for
              reference. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, we
              are not clear on the adjustment of the free play of the
              master cylinder. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
                MS&quot;;color:black">Gary Hodson   <o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------LJTK7UMWZj0jic0ZmpqOOJdD--

--===============1679684237450088800==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1679684237450088800==--

---

From: David Leong via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 05:18:38 +0000

--===============1695212500840970085==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_1cd30acdab004600ac7ea4cfd5eac1e2DLEONGEXCHdleongpro_"

--_000_1cd30acdab004600ac7ea4cfd5eac1e2DLEONGEXCHdleongpro_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_1cd30acdab004600ac7ea4cfd5eac1e2DLEONGEXCHdleongpro_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_1cd30acdab004600ac7ea4cfd5eac1e2DLEONGEXCHdleongpro_--

--===============1695212500840970085==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1695212500840970085==--