Subject: [Healeys] 1959 100-6 differential 60,000 miles.

From: Chris Scholz via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 21:19:38 +0000

--===============8306505555450989888==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_005_96B694A372FD4BAD983C41C6A6A750B8visioncenterpccom_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_005_96B694A372FD4BAD983C41C6A6A750B8visioncenterpccom_
	boundary="_000_96B694A372FD4BAD983C41C6A6A750B8visioncenterpccom_"

--_000_96B694A372FD4BAD983C41C6A6A750B8visioncenterpccom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Good afternoon-I removed my stock differential (4.10 or close) and replaced=
 it with a limited slip unit on my 100-6.

I am cleaning out my garage and would like  it to go to a good home.

Also have 4 chrome wire wheels-48 spoke in good condition and a fifth as a =
spare from my 100-6.

Sent from my iPhone
Chris Scholz

--_000_96B694A372FD4BAD983C41C6A6A750B8visioncenterpccom_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body dir=3D"auto">
<div dir=3D"ltr">Good afternoon-I removed my stock differential (4.10 or cl=
ose) and replaced it with a limited slip unit on my 100-6.&nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">I am cleaning out my garage and would like &nbsp;it to go =
to a good home. &nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Also have 4 chrome wire wheels-48 spoke in good condition =
and a fifth as a spare from my 100-6.&nbsp;<br>
<br>
<img id=3D"FF84474A-AA8A-47BF-AECC-15CBF8A88E2A" alt=3D"IMG_9155.jpg" src=
=3D"cid:FF84474A-AA8A-47BF-AECC-15CBF8A88E2A"></div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
<br>
<img id=3D"D72A20FE-D755-4973-9086-74F826BF7228" alt=3D"IMG_9154.jpg" src=
=3D"cid:D72A20FE-D755-4973-9086-74F826BF7228"></div>
<br>
<br>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPhone
<div>Chris Scholz</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_96B694A372FD4BAD983C41C6A6A750B8visioncenterpccom_--

--_005_96B694A372FD4BAD983C41C6A6A750B8visioncenterpccom_
Content-Description: IMG_9155.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_9155.jpg"; size=1191421;
	creation-date="Sat, 27 Aug 2022 21:19:38 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 27 Aug 2022 21:19:38 GMT"
Content-ID: <FF84474A-AA8A-47BF-AECC-15CBF8A88E2A>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_96B694A372FD4BAD983C41C6A6A750B8visioncenterpccom_
Content-Description: IMG_9154.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_9154.jpg"; size=1050325;
	creation-date="Sat, 27 Aug 2022 21:19:38 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 27 Aug 2022 21:19:38 GMT"
Content-ID: <D72A20FE-D755-4973-9086-74F826BF7228>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_96B694A372FD4BAD983C41C6A6A750B8visioncenterpccom_--

--===============8306505555450989888==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8306505555450989888==--