Subject: [Healeys] 100M on BaT

From: Curtis Arndt via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 13:55:33 -0700

--===============5461729114365123294==

--000000000000788aa905e611819f

AH Lovers,

FWIW, the first 100M ever restored by Lynn Martin of Forever Healeys is
currently for sale on Bring-a-Trailer...

1956 Austin-Healey 100M BN2 Roadster for sale on BaT Auctions - ending
August 14 (Lot
<https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1956-austin-healey-100m-bn2/>
 #81,450) | Bring a Trailer
<https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1956-austin-healey-100m-bn2/>

This car was judged in Concours in 2008 at the Austin Healey meet in San
Diego. I was the Chief Judge and Roger Moment, Reid Trummel, David Koch
(100M owner, Toronto, Canada) and Pat Harris (100M owner, San Diego)were
the judges/scribe.

Photos and information on the restoration are available on the Forever
Healeys website...
100M Welcome (foreverhealeys.com)
<http://www.foreverhealeys.com/M/Documentation2/Austin%20Healey100MWelcome.htm>

I know the seller who had the car restored in 2003 and who has maintained
it in outstanding condition for 19 years. The car is somewhat local (to
SoCal), being in the Pasadena, CA area.

I know quite a bit about the car and I'd be willing to answer any questions
for interested parties.

Cheers,

Curt Arndt

--000000000000788aa905e611819f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">AH Love=
rs,</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">FWIW, the first 100M e=
ver restored by Lynn Martin of Forever Healeys is currently for sale on Bri=
ng-a-Trailer...</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br><div><a href=3D"https://bringatra=
iler.com/listing/1956-austin-healey-100m-bn2/">1956 Austin-Healey 100M BN2 =
Roadster for sale on BaT Auctions - ending August 14 (Lot</a></div><div><a =
href=3D"https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1956-austin-healey-100m-bn2/">=C2=
=A0#81,450) | Bring a Trailer</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>This car was=
 judged in Concours in 2008 at the Austin Healey meet in San Diego. I was t=
he Chief Judge and Roger Moment, Reid Trummel, David Koch (100M owner, Toro=
nto, Canada) and Pat Harris (100M owner, San Diego)were the judges/scribe.<=
/div><div><br></div><div>Photos and information on the restoration are avai=
lable on the Forever Healeys website...</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.for=
everhealeys.com/M/Documentation2/Austin%20Healey100MWelcome.htm">100M Welco=
me (foreverhealeys.com)</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>I know the seller =
who had the car restored in 2003 and who has maintained it in outstanding c=
ondition for 19 years. The car is somewhat local (to SoCal), being in the P=
asadena, CA area.</div><div><br></div><div>I know quite a bit about the car=
 and I&#39;d be willing to answer=C2=A0any questions for interested parties=
.</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers,=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Curt Arnd=
t</div></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000788aa905e611819f--

--===============5461729114365123294==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5461729114365123294==--