Subject: [Healeys] Wiring Harness Recommendations

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 07:45:46 -0400

--===============3953130352777928563==

--00000000000073c96505e57d0268

Hi all,

After my recent BJ7 nasty boy fire in the engine compartment, I need a new
wiring harness.  The wiring in the car is original with a couple of minor
changes   I'd like to keep original cloth braiding on the wires.  Anyone
recommend a good source?

Thanks,
Rick Neville
with a really hot Healey

--00000000000073c96505e57d0268
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi all,<div><br></div><div>After my recent BJ7 nasty boy f=
ire in the engine compartment, I need a new wiring harness.=C2=A0 The wirin=
g in the car is original with a couple of minor changes=C2=A0 =C2=A0I&#39;d=
 like to keep original cloth braiding on the wires.=C2=A0 Anyone recommend =
a good source?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Rick Neville</div=
><div>with a really hot Healey</div></div>

--00000000000073c96505e57d0268--

--===============3953130352777928563==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3953130352777928563==--