Subject: [Healeys] Engine lift

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 15:55:44 -0700

--===============8767864829169530491==

--000000000000f448dc05e4bd33f0

I have a cherry picker and a load leveler to lift the engine for my BN2.
What's the best way to attach the lift to the engine to install it in the
car?
Mike MacLean

--000000000000f448dc05e4bd33f0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I have a cherry picker and a load leveler to lift the eng=
ine for my BN2.=C2=A0 What&#39;s the best way to attach the lift to the eng=
ine to install it in the car?<div dir=3D"auto">Mike MacLean</div></div>

--000000000000f448dc05e4bd33f0--

--===============8767864829169530491==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8767864829169530491==--