Subject: [Healeys] Stockholm Healey Enthusiasts

From: John H <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 02:34:28 +0000

--===============6139788595212385131==
 boundary="--_NmP-15ae8de71906cfd2-Part_1"

----_NmP-15ae8de71906cfd2-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

We are traveling to Stockholm later this week and wanted to see if there =
are any Healey events / drives this weekend or next week.

Would like to meet some Healey enthusiasts there, if possible.  Just reply =
to this email with details and contact info.

Thanks in advance!

John Homonek
[email-masked]
Atlanta Chapter Austin-Healey Club of America

1959 BN7
1959 AN5
1974 Jensen-Healey

----_NmP-15ae8de71906cfd2-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;" data-signature-line=3D"true">We are traveling to =
Stockholm later this week and wanted to see if there are any Healey events =
/&nbsp;drives this weekend or next week.</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;" data-signature-line=3D"true">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;" data-signature-line=3D"true">Would like to meet some =
Healey enthusiasts there, if possible.&nbsp; Just reply to this email with =
details and contact info.</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;" data-signature-line=3D"true">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;" data-signature-line=3D"true">Thanks in advance!</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;" data-signature-line=3D"true">&nbsp;</p>
<signature_container data-sigid=3D"835229">
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">John Homonek</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">[email-masked]</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0px; line-height: 1.1; font-family: Arial, =
Helvetica, sans-serif;">Atlanta Chapter Austin-Healey Club of America</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0px; line-height: 1.1; font-family: Arial, =
Helvetica, sans-serif;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0px; line-height: 1.1; font-family: Arial, =
Helvetica, sans-serif;">1959 BN7</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0px; line-height: 1.1; font-family: Arial, =
Helvetica, sans-serif;">1959 AN5</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0px; line-height: 1.1; font-family: Arial, =
Helvetica, sans-serif;">1974 Jensen-Healey</p>
</signature_container>
----_NmP-15ae8de71906cfd2-Part_1--

--===============6139788595212385131==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6139788595212385131==--