Subject: Re: [Healeys] Antique Car/parts Auction

From: dwflagg--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 21:32:22 GMT

--===============0398769880221623252==

----__JWM__J2d28eae6.549114aeS.431d6c6dM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

My son has asked me to pass along the following information. His father-=
in-law was a collector of antique cars and parts. Jim was a wonderful pe=
rson and truly loved his cars. They would like them to find good homes.I=
f you could pass this info along to other clubs, it would be greatly app=
reciated. Many thanks,Doug  Here's the link to the auction itself: https=
://narhiauctions.hibid.com/preview/380240/live-auction--james--jim--horc=
ha-estate/  P's mom is having an auction of all of the cars and car part=
s that Jim had in his various barns. I know you're involved in lots of o=
n line car groups, so I'm hoping you can spread this far and wide. They =
need as much publicity as they can get! https://www.facebook.com/groups/=
jimhorchaclassiccars  
----__JWM__J2d28eae6.549114aeS.431d6c6dM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div>My son has asked me to pass along the following information. =
His father-in-law was a collector of antique&nbsp;</div>
<div>cars and parts. Jim was a wonderful person and truly loved his cars=
. They would like them to find good homes.</div>
<div>If you could pass this info along to other clubs, it would be great=
ly appreciated.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Many thanks,</div>
<div>Doug</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Here's the link to the auction itself:
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div><a href=3D"https://narhiauctions.hibid.com/preview/380240/live-auct=
ion--james--jim--horcha-estate/" target=3D"_blank">https://narhiauctions=
.hibid.com/preview/380240/live-auction--james--jim--horcha-estate/</a></=
div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div class=3D"gmail_quote">
<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div>P's mom is having an auction of all of the cars and car parts that =
Jim had in his various barns. I know you're involved in lots of on line =
car groups, so I'm hoping you can spread this far and wide. They need as=
 much publicity as they can get!</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div><a href=3D"https://www.facebook.com/groups/jimhorchaclassiccars" ta=
rget=3D"_blank">https://www.facebook.com/groups/jimhorchaclassiccars</a>=
</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
</div></html>

----__JWM__J2d28eae6.549114aeS.431d6c6dM--

--===============0398769880221623252==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0398769880221623252==--