Subject: [Healeys] Le Mans Classic '23

From: Simon Lachlan via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 15:58:20 +0100

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3071136795967197436==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0003_01D89B88.5F63C060"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D89B88.5F63C060
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi,

I am contemplating attending the Classic in '23. So far, I gather that most
half way decent accommodation is fully booked and I expect that the same may
soon apply to the ferry (Plymouth to Roscoff).

I am trying to get an idea of the approximate cost. I've been able to price
ferry and accommodation but not tickets. Can anyone give me any guidance as
to what these might cost, various options ie some tickets give one more
access etcetc. Don't mind paying a bit extra if it's not a ripoff. So far, I
can't see any prices for '23. I guess it's early days.but if you can recall
the '22 prices, I could add a % for inflation and thus at least have an
approximation....

If I do decide to go, maybe I can swap telephone numbers etcetc with other
attendees closer to the day.....?

Simon

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D89B88.5F63C060
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hi,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I am =
contemplating attending the Classic in &#8217;23. So far, I gather that =
most half way decent accommodation is fully booked and I expect that the =
same may soon apply to the ferry (Plymouth to Roscoff).<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I am trying to get an idea of the approximate cost. =
I&#8217;ve been able to price ferry and accommodation but not tickets. =
Can anyone give me any guidance as to what these might cost, various =
options ie some tickets give one more access etcetc. Don&#8217;t mind =
paying a bit extra if it&#8217;s not a ripoff. So far, I can&#8217;t see =
any prices for &#8217;23. I guess it&#8217;s early days&#8230;but if you =
can recall the &#8217;22 prices, I could add a % for inflation and thus =
at least have an approximation&#8230;&#8230;..<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If I do decide to go, maybe I can swap telephone =
numbers etcetc with other attendees closer to the =
day&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;..?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Simon<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D89B88.5F63C060--

--===============3071136795967197436==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3071136795967197436==--