Subject: [Healeys] New rotors and pads--recommendations

From: Michael Oritt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 09:55:02 -0400

--===============1564518752092892021==

--000000000000a6efc205e5061d9a

I have BN7/BT7 rotors on my 100 and want to replace them and the present
pads.  Is there anything interesting out there beyond the stock
replacements--slotted, cross-drilled, etc along with compatible pads?

TIA--Michael Oritt

--000000000000a6efc205e5061d9a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"color:#3333ff">I hav=
e BN7/BT7 rotors on my 100 and want to replace them and the present pads.=
=C2=A0 Is there anything interesting out there=C2=A0beyond the stock replac=
ements--slotted, cross-drilled, etc along with compatible pads?</div><div c=
lass=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"color:#3333ff"><br></div><div class=3D"gmai=
l_default" style=3D"color:#3333ff">TIA--Michael Oritt</div></div>

--000000000000a6efc205e5061d9a--

--===============1564518752092892021==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1564518752092892021==--