Subject: [Healeys] How to clean the steering wheel?

From: Paul Leeks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 10:45:14 +0100

--===============7154517755081363116==

--000000000000cac04805e489ee65

Hi all

In the process of working on my 100/6, I seem to have contaminated the
steering wheel with either oil or brake fluid from my hands.

It now has a nasty matt finish :-(

Can someone recommend the best way to clean it up?

Many thanks

Paul Leeks
100/6 BN4

*Paul Leeks*
[email-masked]* <[email-masked]>
*07718 523778*

--000000000000cac04805e489ee65
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi all<br><br>In the process of working on my 100/6, I see=
m to have contaminated the steering wheel with either oil or brake fluid fr=
om my hands.<br><br>It now has a nasty matt finish :-(<br><br>Can someone r=
ecommend the best way to clean it up?<br><br>Many thanks<br><br>Paul Leeks<=
br>100/6 BN4<br><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartm=
ail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><br></div><div><br></div><b>P=
aul Leeks</b><div><font color=3D"#0000ff"><a href=3D"mailto:paulleeks909@gm=
ail.com" target=3D"_blank"><b>[email-masked]</b></a></font></div><d=
iv><b><font color=3D"#000000">07718 523778</font></b></div></div></div></di=
v></div>

--000000000000cac04805e489ee65--

--===============7154517755081363116==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7154517755081363116==--