Subject: [Healeys] ezibleeding

From: Alan Seigrist via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 18:11:35 +0800

--===============2964196460647921993==

--0000000000008b905705df0a2283

All -

Generally I am happy with my ezibleed system, but for whatever reason I
only ever seem to get it about 90% bled properly with it, and have a
slightly soft pedal.

Am I missing something, or do I just need to pedal bleed it like the old
fashioned days to get the 100% pedal.

Thank,s

Alan

--0000000000008b905705df0a2283
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">All -<div><br></div><div>Generally I am happy with my ezib=
leed=C2=A0system, but for whatever reason I only ever seem to get it about =
90% bled properly with it, and have a slightly soft pedal.<br><br>Am I miss=
ing something, or do I just need to pedal bleed it like the old fashioned d=
ays to get the 100% pedal.</div><div><br></div><div>Thank,s</div><div><br><=
/div><div>Alan</div></div>

--0000000000008b905705df0a2283--

--===============2964196460647921993==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2964196460647921993==--