Subject: Re: [Healeys] The Future

From: dwflagg--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 17:14:27 GMT

--===============6482002532143683375==

----__JWM__J1e40be8.7e193360S.7c6dbf1aM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

 Ford Patent Filed For 'Disappearing' Steering Wheel And Pedals System (=
fordauthority.com)
----__JWM__J1e40be8.7e193360S.7c6dbf1aM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div>&nbsp;</div>
<div><span style=3D"text-decoration: underline;">For</span><a href=3D"ht=
tps://fordauthority.com/2022/05/ford-patent-filed-for-disappearing-steer=
ing-wheel-and-pedals-system/" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"nofollow"><span s=
tyle=3D"text-decoration: underline;">d</span> Patent Filed For 'Disappea=
ring' Steering Wheel And Pedals System (fordauthority.com)</a></div></ht=
ml>

----__JWM__J1e40be8.7e193360S.7c6dbf1aM--

--===============6482002532143683375==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6482002532143683375==--