Subject: [Healeys] Healey sighting

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 08:41:26 -0700

--000000000000c21bd805ded264e0

--000000000000c21bd605ded264de

Article in this month s hemmings magazine has photos from a cool Scottish
car museum
Caught a rear quarter of our favorite Marque  mounted on the wall

--000000000000c21bd605ded264de
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Article in this month s hemmings magazine has photos from=
 a cool Scottish car museum<div dir=3D"auto">Caught a rear quarter of our f=
avorite Marque=C2=A0 mounted on the wall</div></div>

--000000000000c21bd605ded264de--

--000000000000c21bd805ded264e0
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20220512_083712.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <180b8ed078c7d84763b1>

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
AAAAIwAAAAAAoQoTAAAAEwAAACQAAABTRUZU
--000000000000c21bd805ded264e0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--000000000000c21bd805ded264e0--