Subject: [Healeys] Healey Watch

From: Guy Coldwell via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 23:31:38 -0700

--Apple-Mail-CB3C3561-1864-4DBE-90B8-C3A54E59A296
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Coincidentally I just purchased the Fr=C3=A9d=C3=A9rique Constant Healey Chr=
onograph I have lusted after for a considerable time on Tuesday.  They have b=
een sold out for years and I was lucky enough to find a brand new one with o=
riginal box and papers so I am over the moon!

I am not sure if this is allowed here so if inappropriate please feel free t=
o delete this - I have a very small number of the beautiful Fr=C3=A9d=C3=A9r=
ique Constant metal die cast 1/18 scale models of the infamous NOJ 393 100S i=
n the original factory boxes, without the watches. These were limited editio=
ns and are no longer available. If interested please contact me by email to g=
[email-masked] and put NOJ 393 in the subject line.  Cheers, Guy

--Apple-Mail-CB3C3561-1864-4DBE-90B8-C3A54E59A296
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=8161766D-EADA-4AA0-B86F-BD154C6F25E7
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-CB3C3561-1864-4DBE-90B8-C3A54E59A296
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-CB3C3561-1864-4DBE-90B8-C3A54E59A296
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--Apple-Mail-CB3C3561-1864-4DBE-90B8-C3A54E59A296--