Subject: [Healeys] Bombing the list

From: Steven Kingsbury via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 16:23:08 -0000 MailServer2211B94.10000-Famine2211-0-d82379704d722903e8d5c8f:6.0.138,18.0.572,17.11.62.513.0000000 definitions=2020-02-14_11:2020-02-14_02,2020-02-14_11,2021-12-02_01 signatures=0mlxlogscore=474 adultscore=0 bulkscore=0 suspectscore=0 spamscore=0 malwarescore=0 mlxscore=0 phishscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.12.0-2009150000 definitions=main-2205010131

--===============2800980239788503588==

--Apple-Webmail-42--83b9804d-6d48-41c6-ae17-824f51d3d973
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    charset=utf-8;
    format=flowed

I apologize for bombing the list, but if Jim Smalley is a member of this c=
ommunity, would you please contact me off list. I tried your phone number,=
 seems it's no longer in service.Thanks!Steven KingsburyBN1
--Apple-Webmail-42--83b9804d-6d48-41c6-ae17-824f51d3d973
    charset=utf-8;
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div>I apologize for bombing the list, but if Jim Smalley is a member of t=
his community, would you please contact me off list. I tried your phone nu=
mber, seems it's no longer in service.<br></div><div>Thanks!<br></div><div=
>Steven Kingsbury<br></div><div>BN1</div></body></html>
--Apple-Webmail-42--83b9804d-6d48-41c6-ae17-824f51d3d973--

--===============2800980239788503588==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2800980239788503588==--