Subject: [Healeys] Search

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 14:52:01 +0000 X7yG5x6xKkNN/Wpm6U9hJwYygRPzJy40CpsdVEBGP0+wlF9TkNaGJNh7/00ryAVOBmSGjiMufm9gsA==

--===============6977563679304496785==
 boundary="=_f0784b04edf382e1a50829d439c22a75"

--=_f0784b04edf382e1a50829d439c22a75
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Would you please provide instructions on how to search the list for a=0A=
particular topic, e.g. BJ8 brake booster?Thank you

--=_f0784b04edf382e1a50829d439c22a75
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body>Would you please provide instructions on how to search the l=
ist for a particular topic, e.g. BJ8 brake booster?<div>Thank you</div><=
/body></html>

--=_f0784b04edf382e1a50829d439c22a75--

--===============6977563679304496785==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6977563679304496785==--