Subject: Re: [Healeys] Not getting emails

From: ahbn6--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 14:53:18 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7812506686333323092==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0023_01D7AC9C.EB9316C0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01D7AC9C.EB9316C0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

There has been  a drop off on visits to my site also. Perhaps everyone =
is out enjoying their cars.

=20

John Sims

www.healey6.com <http://www.healey6.com/>=20

Matawan, NJ

=20

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Mark Fawcett
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2021 2:35 PM
To: Healey List <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] Not getting emails

=20

Noticed a serious drop-off of email activity the last few days. Anyone =
else?

=20

Mark Fawcett

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01D7AC9C.EB9316C0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Arial Black";
	panose-1:2 11 10 4 2 1 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial Black",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:bold;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial Black",sans-serif'>There =
has been=C2=A0 a drop off on visits to my site also. Perhaps everyone is =
out enjoying their cars.<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black",sans-serif'>John Sims<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black",sans-serif'><a =
href=3D"http://www.healey6.com/">www.healey6.com</a><o:p></o:p></span></b=
></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial Black",sans-serif'>Matawan, =
NJ<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></b></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Mark =
Fawcett<br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, September 18, 2021 2:35 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> Healey List =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Not getting =
emails<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Noticed =
a serious drop-off of email activity the last few days. Anyone =
else?<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Mark =
Fawcett<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0023_01D7AC9C.EB9316C0--

--===============7812506686333323092==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7812506686333323092==--

---

From: Mike Sinclair <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:01:21 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6022596505740998788==
 boundary="------------2F38CAE147F886CFFE8272CE"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------2F38CAE147F886CFFE8272CE
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Indeed true.  But the rains have arrived in the NW!

Mike

On 9/18/2021 11:53 AM, ahbn6--- via Healeys wrote:
>
> *There has been  a drop off on visits to my site also. Perhaps 
> everyone is out enjoying their cars.*
>
> **
>
> *John Sims*
>
> *www.healey6.com <http://www.healey6.com/>*
>
> *Matawan, NJ*
>
> **
>
> *From:* Healeys <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Mark 
> Fawcett
> *Sent:* Saturday, September 18, 2021 2:35 PM
> *To:* Healey List <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* [Healeys] Not getting emails
>
> Noticed a serious drop-off of email activity the last few days. Anyone 
> else?
>
> Mark Fawcett
>
>
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------2F38CAE147F886CFFE8272CE
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><font face="Tahoma">Indeed true.  But the rains have arrived in
        the NW!</font></p>
    <p><font face="Tahoma">Mike</font><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/18/2021 11:53 AM, ahbn6--- via
      Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:"Arial Black";
	panose-1:2 11 10 4 2 1 2 2 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial Black",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:bold;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial
              Black&quot;,sans-serif">There has been  a drop off on
              visits to my site also. Perhaps everyone is out enjoying
              their cars.<o:p></o:p></span></b></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial
              Black&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></b></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial
              Black&quot;,sans-serif">John Sims<o:p></o:p></span></b></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial
              Black&quot;,sans-serif"><a href="http://www.healey6.com/"
                moz-do-not-send="true">www.healey6.com</a><o:p></o:p></span></b></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial
              Black&quot;,sans-serif">Matawan, NJ<o:p></o:p></span></b></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial
              Black&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></b></p>
        <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
          1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
          <p class="MsoNormal"><b>From:</b> Healeys
            <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf Of </b>Mark
            Fawcett<br>
            <b>Sent:</b> Saturday, September 18, 2021 2:35 PM<br>
            <b>To:</b> Healey List <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
            <b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Not getting emails<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">Noticed a serious drop-off of email
            activity the last few days. Anyone else?<o:p></o:p></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">Mark Fawcett<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------2F38CAE147F886CFFE8272CE--

--===============6022596505740998788==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6022596505740998788==--