Subject: [Healeys] Lightened flywheels

From: richard mayor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 10:22:50 -0700

--===============2190819959049507130==

--0000000000008693a605cb6b048c

6 cylinder flywheels vary slightly but are all generally in the 29 pound
range. Very aggressive machine work can get the weight down to the 22-23
pound range.
How much weight you take off will affect your driving style. To maintain
the feel of a stock Healey while still improving the engines response, I
suggest removing no more than 3 pounds.

Richard

--0000000000008693a605cb6b048c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>6 cylinder flywheels vary slightly but are all genera=
lly in the 29 pound range. Very aggressive machine work can get the weight =
down to the 22-23 pound range. <br></div><div>How much weight you take off =
will affect your driving style. To maintain the feel of a stock Healey whil=
e still improving the engines response, I suggest removing no more than 3 p=
ounds. <br></div><div><br></div><div>Richard =C2=A0 <br></div></div>

--0000000000008693a605cb6b048c--

--===============2190819959049507130==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2190819959049507130==--