Subject: Re: [Healeys] tranny installation--BJ8

From: Tom Felts via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:18:13 -0400 (EDT)

--===============6471307619201508629==
	boundary="=_caceffc5-6745-4dec-910f-5aaafd43f011"

--=_caceffc5-6745-4dec-910f-5aaafd43f011
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

on another note----have any of you ever used 30W, non-detergent "lubricating" oil in the tranny?  Or, must it be Motor oil"?
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Felts <[email-masked]>
To: healeys <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:10:11 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: tranny installation--BJ8

 body {height: 100%; color:#000000; font-size:12pt; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}Try as two of us can, we could not get the tranny back in the car. Is there a specific position it has to be to mate?  I heard the shifter at about the 10 oclock position but that didn't seem to work.

tom

--=_caceffc5-6745-4dec-910f-5aaafd43f011
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><style> body {height: 100%; color:#000000; font-size:12pt; font=
-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}</style></head><body><div>on another =
note----have any of you ever used 30W, non-detergent "lubricating" oil in t=
he tranny?&nbsp; Or, must it be Motor oil"?</div><div><br></div><div>----- =
Original Message -----<br>From: Tom Felts &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<b=
r>To: healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Sent: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:1=
0:11 -0400 (EDT)<br>Subject: tranny installation--BJ8<br></div><div><br></d=
iv><style> body {height: 100%; color:#000000; font-size:12pt; font-family:a=
rial, helvetica, sans-serif;}</style><div>Try as two of us can, we could no=
t get the tranny back in the car. Is there a specific position it has to be=
 to mate?&nbsp; I heard the shifter at about the 10 oclock position but tha=
t didn't seem to work.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><d=
iv>tom</div><div><br></div></body></html>
--=_caceffc5-6745-4dec-910f-5aaafd43f011--

--===============6471307619201508629==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6471307619201508629==--

---

From: richard mayor via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 14:18:28 -0700

--===============0519879743737814223==

--000000000000fe0de405cc87f044

Can you be more specific?   Not sure why you even have the shifter still
attached.  It can poke you in the eye.   You just need to make sure the
tranny is in one of the gears so you can rotate the output shaft if
necessary to make the input shaft splines mate with the clutch splines.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 1:11 PM Tom Felts via Healeys <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Try as two of us can, we could not get the tranny back in the car. Is
> there a specific position it has to be to mate?  I heard the shifter at
> about the 10 oclock position but that didn't seem to work.
>
>
>
> tom
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--000000000000fe0de405cc87f044
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Can you be more specific?=C2=A0=C2=A0 Not sure why you eve=
n have the shifter still attached.=C2=A0 It can poke you in the eye. =C2=A0=
 You just need to make sure the tranny is in one of the gears so you can ro=
tate the output shaft if necessary to make the input shaft splines mate wit=
h the clutch splines. <br></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"=
ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 1:11 PM Tom Felts via Hea=
leys &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</=
a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0p=
x 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><d=
iv><div>Try as two of us can, we could not get the tranny back in the car. =
Is there a specific position it has to be to mate?=C2=A0 I heard the shifte=
r at about the 10 oclock position but that didn&#39;t seem to work.</div><d=
iv><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>tom</div></div>____________=
___________________________________<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"h=
ttp://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://a=
utox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
eam.net</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000fe0de405cc87f044--

--===============0519879743737814223==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0519879743737814223==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 14:34:16 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3780784180461160740==
 boundary="------------E9CC9808E222F6CDF0A66E42"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------E9CC9808E222F6CDF0A66E42
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I've done this a few times;  IIRC it always takes a bit of fiddling to 
get them to mate up. How far out is it; an inch or so the first motion 
shaft is probably butting-up against the spigot bearing, any more and 
you might be facing the same issue Simon said he had?

On 9/21/2021 2:18 PM, richard mayor via Healeys wrote:
> Can you be more specific?   Not sure why you even have the shifter 
> still attached.  It can poke you in the eye. You just need to make 
> sure the tranny is in one of the gears so you can rotate the output 
> shaft if necessary to make the input shaft splines mate with the 
> clutch splines.
>
> On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 1:11 PM Tom Felts via Healeys 
>
>     Try as two of us can, we could not get the tranny back in the car.
>     Is there a specific position it has to be to mate?  I heard the
>     shifter at about the 10 oclock position but that didn't seem to work.
>
>
>
>     tom
>

--------------E9CC9808E222F6CDF0A66E42
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    I've done this a few times;  IIRC it always takes a bit of fiddling
    to get them to mate up. How far out is it; an inch or so the first
    motion shaft is probably butting-up against the spigot bearing, any
    more and you might be facing the same issue Simon said he had?<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/21/2021 2:18 PM, richard mayor via
      Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAKkXjqNOAtjRwOS66+Q43MHr7BLcc8bk3Scc0Q=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">Can you be more specific?   Not sure why you even
        have the shifter still attached.  It can poke you in the eye.  
        You just need to make sure the tranny is in one of the gears so
        you can rotate the output shaft if necessary to make the input
        shaft splines mate with the clutch splines. <br>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 1:11
          PM Tom Felts via Healeys &lt;<a
            href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
          0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
          <div>
            <div>Try as two of us can, we could not get the tranny back
              in the car. Is there a specific position it has to be to
              mate?  I heard the shifter at about the 10 oclock position
              but that didn't seem to work.</div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div>tom</div>
          </div>
          <br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------E9CC9808E222F6CDF0A66E42--

--===============3780784180461160740==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3780784180461160740==--

---

From: David P <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 15:42:57 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8979286495460018180==
 boundary="------------19880603800628C274B625C5"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------19880603800628C274B625C5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

A light coat of oil on the splines aids the insertion.. after that it 
requires muscle for the first 1" to get parallelism of the splines... 
Muscle.

On 9/21/2021 3:34 PM, Bob Spidell wrote:
>>     Try as two of us can, we could not get the tranny back in the
>>     car. Is there a specific position it has to be to mate?  I heard
>>     the shifter at about the 10 oclock position but that didn't seem
>>     to work.
>>
>>
>>
>>     tom
>>
>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

--------------19880603800628C274B625C5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>A light coat of oil on the splines aids the insertion.. after
      that it requires muscle for the first 1" to get parallelism of the
      splines... Muscle.<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/21/2021 3:34 PM, Bob Spidell
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      I've done this a few times;  IIRC it always takes a bit of
      fiddling to get them to mate up. How far out is it; an inch or so
      the first motion shaft is probably butting-up against the spigot
      bearing, any more and you might be facing the same issue Simon
      said he had?<br>
      <br>
      <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/21/2021 2:18 PM, richard mayor
        via Healeys wrote:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAKkXjqNOAtjRwOS66+Q43MHr7BLcc8bk3Scc0Q=[email-masked]">
        <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;
          charset=UTF-8">
        <div dir="ltr">Can you be more specific?   Not sure why you even
          have the shifter still attached.  It can poke you in the eye.
            You just need to make sure the tranny is in one of the gears
          so you can rotate the output shaft if necessary to make the
          input shaft splines mate with the clutch splines. <br>
        </div>
        <br>
        <div class="gmail_quote">
          <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 1:11
            PM Tom Felts via Healeys &lt;<a
              href="mailto:[email-masked]"
              moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
            wrote:<br>
          </div>
          <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
            0.8ex;border-left:1px solid
            rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
            <div>
              <div>Try as two of us can, we could not get the tranny
                back in the car. Is there a specific position it has to
                be to mate?  I heard the shifter at about the 10 oclock
                position but that didn't seem to work.</div>
              <div><br>
              </div>
              <div><br>
              </div>
              <div><br>
              </div>
              <div>tom</div>
            </div>
            <br>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/">WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/</a></pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------19880603800628C274B625C5--

--===============8979286495460018180==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8979286495460018180==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 15:36:43 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5917050690911495333==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7AEFE.7BD91730"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7AEFE.7BD91730
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Make sure the clutch is centered.

=20

Showed up to a friends a few weeks ago to help him install his TR6 =
transmission. =20

=20

After 90 minutes of struggle, we double checked the centering of the =
clutch and discovered that he had not fully inserted the clutch =
alignment tool into the pilot bearing, so he thought it was centered, =
but it was not.

=20

After proper centering, we popped it on in 5 =
minutes=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6

=20

=20

=20

=20

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of David P
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 2:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] tranny installation--BJ8

=20

A light coat of oil on the splines aids the insertion.. after that it =
requires muscle for the first 1" to get parallelism of the splines... =
Muscle.

I've done this a few times;  IIRC it always takes a bit of fiddling to =
get them to mate up. How far out is it; an inch or so the first motion =
shaft is probably butting-up against the spigot bearing, any more and =
you might be facing the same issue Simon said he had?

Can you be more specific?   Not sure why you even have the shifter still =
attached.  It can poke you in the eye.   You just need to make sure the =
tranny is in one of the gears so you can rotate the output shaft if =
necessary to make the input shaft splines mate with the clutch splines.=20

=20

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 1:11 PM Tom Felts via Healeys =

Try as two of us can, we could not get the tranny back in the car. Is =
there a specific position it has to be to mate?  I heard the shifter at =
about the 10 oclock position but that didn't seem to work.

=20

=20

=20

tom

=20

_______________________________________________
=20
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive
=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
=20

--=20
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My =
World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/ <http://WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/>=20

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7AEFE.7BD91730
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Make sure the clutch is =
centered.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Showed up to a friends a few weeks ago to help him =
install his TR6 transmission.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>After 90 =
minutes of struggle, we double checked the centering of the clutch and =
discovered that he had not fully inserted the clutch alignment tool into =
the pilot bearing, so he thought it was centered, but it was =
not.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>After proper centering, we popped it on in 5 =
minutes=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>David =
P<br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, September 21, 2021 2:43 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] tranny =
installation--BJ8<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>A light coat of oil on the =
splines aids the insertion.. after that it requires muscle for the first =
1&quot; to get parallelism of the splines... =
Muscle.<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On 9/21/2021 3:34 PM, =
Bob Spidell wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>I've done this a few times;&nbsp; IIRC it =
always takes a bit of fiddling to get them to mate up. How far out is =
it; an inch or so the first motion shaft is probably butting-up against =
the spigot bearing, any more and you might be facing the same issue =
Simon said he had?<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On 9/21/2021 =
2:18 PM, richard mayor via Healeys =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Can you be more specific?&nbsp;&nbsp; Not sure why you =
even have the shifter still attached.&nbsp; It can poke you in the eye. =
&nbsp; You just need to make sure the tranny is in one of the gears so =
you can rotate the output shaft if necessary to make the input shaft =
splines mate with the clutch splines. <o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 1:11 PM Tom Felts via Healeys &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in =
6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-top:5.0pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:5=
.0pt'><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Try as two of us can, we could not =
get the tranny back in the car. Is there a specific position it has to =
be to mate?&nbsp; I heard the shifter at about the 10 oclock position =
but that didn't seem to work.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>tom<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></blockquote></div></blockquote><p=
 class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><pre>______________=
_________________________________<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Support Team.Net =
<a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Suggested annual donation&nbsp; =
$12.75<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/piperm=
ail/healeys</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o=
:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/pre><pre>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/frogeye@porterscust=
om.com">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/frogeye@porterscust=
om.com</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre></blockquote><pre>=
-- <o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE =
Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: <a =
href=3D"http://WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/">WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/</a><o:p></o:p><=
/pre></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7AEFE.7BD91730--

--===============5917050690911495333==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5917050690911495333==--

---

From: Tom Felts via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 21:48:13 -0400 (EDT)

IT IS IN!! thank all for your comments.  Thete is a little trick that I learned to speed the process.  I'll pass this on later
 Tired and going to bed 
----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 17:34:16 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [Healeys] tranny installation--BJ8

On 9/21/2021 2:18 PM, richard mayor via Healeys wrote:
> <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
>

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]