Subject: [Healeys] 100 air intake strap

From: S and T Miller via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 17:06:25 +0000

--===============1103220428183891235==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BL0PR04MB4881CBAF2C51968BD2EA7162D4DB9BL0PR04MB4881namp_"

--_000_BL0PR04MB4881CBAF2C51968BD2EA7162D4DB9BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

At the AHSTC Encounter last week, I noticed something I hadn't noticed befo=
re on a concours BN2. A strap holding the air intake tube directly behind t=
he grill and attached to a grill mounting stud. I had checked some other re=
sources and it seems this is correct. Is it simular to the strap that attac=
hes the tube to the inner fender? Anyone have a picture of one? Is the fini=
sh black, silver, or other?
TIA, Shawn

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test dri=
ve."

--_000_BL0PR04MB4881CBAF2C51968BD2EA7162D4DB9BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;segoe ui westeuropean&quot;, &quot;segoe u=
i&quot;, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0)=
;">
At the AHSTC Encounter last week, I noticed something I hadn't noticed befo=
re on a concours BN2. A strap holding the air intake tube directly behind t=
he grill and attached to a grill mounting stud. I had checked some other re=
sources and it seems this is correct.
 Is it simular to the strap that attaches the tube to the inner fender? Any=
one have a picture of one? Is the finish black, silver, or other?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;segoe ui westeuropean&quot;, &quot;segoe u=
i&quot;, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0)=
;">
TIA, Shawn</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>The Millers<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a tes=
t drive.&quot;<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL0PR04MB4881CBAF2C51968BD2EA7162D4DB9BL0PR04MB4881namp_--

--===============1103220428183891235==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1103220428183891235==--