Subject: [Healeys] Shipping ideas

From: Fred Wescoe via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 18:15:25 -0400

--===============2574935901892778471==

--0000000000003d3b4205cd3dc942

Listers,

I am considering purchasing a luggage rack from Cape International.  I like
the Cape style because it does not require drilling holes in the "boot"
lid.  I have heard varied comments about the types and costs of shipping to
the states for this size item.  What shipping choices and costs have others
experienced from across the pond?  Is there anything (pit falls) to watch
out for?

What is the current wisdom of the dollar vs the pound?

Thanks in advance for the guidance,

Fred
66 BJ8

--0000000000003d3b4205cd3dc942
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Listers,<div><br></div><div>I am considering=C2=A0purchasi=
ng a luggage rack from Cape International.=C2=A0 I like the Cape style beca=
use it does not require drilling holes in the &quot;boot&quot; lid.=C2=A0 I=
 have heard varied comments about the types and costs of shipping to the st=
ates for this size item.=C2=A0 What shipping choices and costs have others =
experienced from across the pond?=C2=A0 Is there anything (pit falls) to wa=
tch out for?</div><div><br></div><div>What is the current wisdom of the dol=
lar vs the pound?=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks in advance for the =
guidance,</div><div><br></div><div>Fred</div><div>66 BJ8<br></div></div>

--0000000000003d3b4205cd3dc942--

--===============2574935901892778471==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2574935901892778471==--