Subject: [Healeys] Looking for a good solid BJ8 trunk lid

From: John OBrien <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 10:20:33 -0500

Hi forum members:

I am looking for a good solid trunk lid that would fit a BJ8.  In 
looking in the Moss catalog, it looks like all the trunk lids are the 
same for all models, but I am not positive about that. Anyway, I live in 
Bellevue Nebraska, so it would need to be somewhere that I could get it 
for a reasonable price and minimal shipping costs.

Thanks for any help

John O'Brien

'61 Bugeye (Lucy)

'65 BJ8 (Madelyn)

_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]