Subject: [Healeys] Carpet material for parcel tray

From: richard mayor via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 18:14:14 -0800

--===============5047507214505165892==

--00000000000048a51405bce8e070

I'm looking for some thin red carpet material for my parcel tray similar to
the original .  I haven't found anything suitable yet. Any suggestions?

--00000000000048a51405bce8e070
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m looking for some thin red carpet material for my p=
arcel tray similar to the original .=C2=A0 I haven&#39;t found anything sui=
table yet. Any suggestions?<br></div>

--00000000000048a51405bce8e070--

--===============5047507214505165892==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5047507214505165892==--