Subject: [Healeys] Ebay - Bizarre

From: Alan Seigrist via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 09:59:43 +0800

--===============9107606896454569327==

--000000000000f27c9705bd250598

All -

Obviously I use ebay to purchase random parts here and there, Ebay just
cancelled my account after 18 years for no reason.  I've contacted them,
and they offer no explanation.  Totally weird....

Anyone else have this issue?

Cheers,

Alan

--000000000000f27c9705bd250598
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">All -<div><br></div><div>Obviously I use ebay to purchase =
random parts here and there, Ebay just cancelled my account after 18 years =
for no reason.=C2=A0 I&#39;ve contacted them, and they offer no explanation=
.=C2=A0 Totally weird....</div><div><br></div><div>Anyone else have this is=
sue?</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers,</div><div><br></div><div>Alan</div></=
div>

--000000000000f27c9705bd250598--

--===============9107606896454569327==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============9107606896454569327==--