Subject: [Healeys] Alternative to felt "cigarette" plugs in rear main cap

From: richard mayor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 11:27:46 -0700

--===============8386919763398223822==

--0000000000009e481305be9cec14

I use cotton string. I feed it into the hole and tamp it down as I go using
a large nail (16d?) as a punch - after flattening the sharp end of course.
It goes quickly and leaves no voids. Never leaks and there's no cleanup
necessary on teardown  - which happens regularly with race motors .

--0000000000009e481305be9cec14
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I use cotton string. I feed it into the hole and tamp it d=
own as I go using a large nail (16d?) as a punch - after flattening the sha=
rp end of course. It goes quickly and leaves no voids. Never leaks and ther=
e&#39;s no cleanup necessary on teardown=C2=A0 - which happens regularly wi=
th race motors .=C2=A0=C2=A0 <br></div>

--0000000000009e481305be9cec14--

--===============8386919763398223822==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8386919763398223822==--