Subject: [Healeys] Brakes

From: Kimo Briske via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 11:19:55 -1000

--===============0242418289156237535==

--000000000000b4d95e05bdd629f7

A good reason for diligent brake system maintenance is that our cars do not
have a split system. Split braking systems became common in the mid 60's.
So if a part leaks/fails, no brakes. A good reason to have a properly
adjusted parking/emergency brake. Try a quick stop downshifting and using
the hand brake !  Aloha, Kimo

--000000000000b4d95e05bdd629f7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">A g=
ood reason for diligent brake system maintenance is that our cars do not ha=
ve a split system. Split braking systems became common in the mid 60&#39;s.=
 So if a part leaks/fails, no brakes. A good reason to have a properly adju=
sted parking/emergency brake. Try a quick stop downshifting and using the h=
and brake !=C2=A0 Aloha, Kimo</div></div>

--000000000000b4d95e05bdd629f7--

--===============0242418289156237535==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0242418289156237535==--