Subject: [Healeys] 100 original tires

From: S and T Miller via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 22:24:22 +0000

--===============3636292564095868559==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BL0PR04MB48816A9FF5E702C988ADB465D4619BL0PR04MB4881namp_"

--_000_BL0PR04MB48816A9FF5E702C988ADB465D4619BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thank you Peter and others for the information. Seems to somewhat complimen=
t and fill in holes of the info I found online. My display tire will remain=
 on the garage wall with pride. Always satisfying learning more about these=
 fine automobiles.

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test dri=
ve."

--_000_BL0PR04MB48816A9FF5E702C988ADB465D4619BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div>Thank you Peter and others for the information. Seems to somewhat comp=
liment and fill in holes of the info I found online. My display tire will r=
emain on the garage wall with pride. Always satisfying learning more about =
these fine automobiles.&nbsp;</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>The Millers<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a tes=
t drive.&quot;<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL0PR04MB48816A9FF5E702C988ADB465D4619BL0PR04MB4881namp_--

--===============3636292564095868559==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3636292564095868559==--