Subject: [Healeys] 100 front shroud lip bolts

From: S and T Miller via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 16:54:48 +0000

--===============9127616708120746770==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BL0PR04MB4881C3E59358DE2FE99FBE12D4969BL0PR04MB4881namp_"

--_000_BL0PR04MB4881C3E59358DE2FE99FBE12D4969BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On the 100, was the front lower shroud lip attached with bolts and nuts,  o=
r pan head Phillip machine screws and nuts? And what is the orientation, nu=
t top or bottom? Also same question for the bracket that attaches the frame=
 to the shroud? I have seen both, and would like to know how it was from th=
e factory.
Thanks all. Shawn

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test dri=
ve."

--_000_BL0PR04MB4881C3E59358DE2FE99FBE12D4969BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div>On the 100, was the front lower shroud lip attached with bolts and nut=
s,&nbsp; or pan head Phillip machine screws and nuts? And what is the orien=
tation, nut top or bottom? Also same question for the bracket that attaches=
 the frame to the shroud? I have seen
 both, and would like to know how it was from the factory.&nbsp;</div>
<div>Thanks all. Shawn&nbsp;</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>The Millers<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a tes=
t drive.&quot;<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL0PR04MB4881C3E59358DE2FE99FBE12D4969BL0PR04MB4881namp_--

--===============9127616708120746770==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============9127616708120746770==--