Subject: [Healeys] A Healey "comes home"

From: Peter Dzwig via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 17:29:45 +0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------01BFAF864F2CEAAAD291AC6F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dear All,

after about 12 years I got the opportunity through her PO, Ian Horn, to
buy back my 100/6. He said that it was extremely pleased to sell it to
me, knowing a bit about her history.

As some of you may recall she is a BN4 that has been upgraded to the
similar spec to the works rally car, PMO203, that was the most developed
 - and ultimately most campaigned - 100/6. As a result (being a BN4) she
represents what UOC 741 or VOK 490 might have evolved into by the end of
the '59 season.

My thanks to Ian and to Bill O'Brien, for all that they have done to her
and for the care that they have taken of her down the years.

Attached is a photo.

Peter Dzwig
-- 

Dr. Peter Dzwig

--------------01BFAF864F2CEAAAD291AC6F
 name="WSJ17520210310.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="WSJ17520210310.jpg"

--------------01BFAF864F2CEAAAD291AC6F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--------------01BFAF864F2CEAAAD291AC6F--