Subject: Re: [Healeys] A Healey comes home - engine bay

From: John Sims via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 00:43:09 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8138124676541600895==
	boundary="----=_Part_452616_584984183.1615596189728"

------=_Part_452616_584984183.1615596189728
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thank you.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Friday, March 12, 2021, 7:12 PM, Peter Dzwig via Healeys <healeys@autox.=
team.net> wrote:

Ditto the engine bay.

Peter
--=20

Dr. Peter Dzwig
_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archiv=
e

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

izon.net

------=_Part_452616_584984183.1615596189728
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microso=
ft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><head><!--[=
if gte mso 9]><xml><o:OfficeDocumentSettings><o:AllowPNG/><o:PixelsPerInch>=
96</o:PixelsPerInch></o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif]--></head><bo=
dy>
Thank you.<br><br><br><a href=3D"https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aol-news-ema=
il-weather-video/id646100661">Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS</a><br>=
<br><p class=3D"yahoo-quoted-begin" style=3D"font-size: 15px; color: #715FF=
A; padding-top: 15px; margin-top: 0">On Friday, March 12, 2021, 7:12 PM, Pe=
ter Dzwig via Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:</p><blockquote =
class=3D"iosymail"><div dir=3D"ltr">Ditto the engine bay.<br></div><div dir=
=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Peter<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">-- <br>=
</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Dr. Peter Dzwig<br></div>=
_______________________________________________<br>Support Team.Net <a href=
=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/=
donate.html</a><br>Suggested annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br><br>Archive: <=
a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys " target=3D"_blank">http://=
www.team.net/pipermail/healeys </a><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive=
" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br><br><a ymailto=3D"=
mailto:[email-masked]" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Heale=
[email-masked]</a><br><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/=
healeys" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</=
a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/opti=
ons/healeys/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mail=
man/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br><br><blockquote></blockquote><=
/blockquote>
</body></html>
------=_Part_452616_584984183.1615596189728--

--===============8138124676541600895==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8138124676541600895==--

---

From: warthodson--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 13:55:28 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1204217297109216122==
	boundary="----=_Part_416719_1424339806.1615643728822"

------=_Part_416719_1424339806.1615643728822
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The interior & engine bay look very good, too. In keeping with the vintage =
rallye car theme.
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Dzwig via Healeys <[email-masked]>
To: 'healeys' <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri, Mar 12, 2021 6:12 pm
Subject: [Healeys] A Healey comes home - engine bay

Ditto the engine bay.

Peter
--=20

Dr. Peter Dzwig

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

------=_Part_416719_1424339806.1615643728822
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 12pt Comic Sans MS, sans-serif;">The interior &amp; engine bay look very good, too. In keeping with the vintage rallye car theme.<br>
Gary<br>
<br>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font size="2">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Peter Dzwig via Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: 'healeys' &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Fri, Mar 12, 2021 6:12 pm<br>
Subject: [Healeys] A Healey comes home - engine bay<br>
<br>

<div dir="ltr">Ditto the engine bay.<br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr">Peter<br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr">-- <br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr">Dr. Peter Dzwig<br>
</div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys </a><a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
<a ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</font></div>
</div>

------=_Part_416719_1424339806.1615643728822--

--===============1204217297109216122==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1204217297109216122==--