Subject: [Healeys] Rear Quarter Panel Screws BT7

From: Harold Manifold via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 16:33:13 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2173029389075598665==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0009_01D6AAEC.898F1DF0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D6AAEC.898F1DF0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_000A_01D6AAEC.898F1DF0"

------=_NextPart_001_000A_01D6AAEC.898F1DF0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello,
 
The interior on my Healey BT7 was in very poor condition when I purchased
the car. I am making the the rear quarter panels and noticed some Healey's
from the same time frame as mine have two screws holding the rear quarter
panel in place. It looks like the screws go through the wheel well and then
secure the bump stops. I have the the original wooden pieces which are in
very poor shape but definitely no holes. The car in question was
manufactured in November 1960 and is towards the end of the BT7 Mk1
production.
 
Were these holes added by the factory or are they aftermarket?

Thanks for your help.... Harold

------=_NextPart_001_000A_01D6AAEC.898F1DF0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10570.1001"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN=20
class=3D760341923-25102020>Hello,</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN=20
class=3D760341923-25102020></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D760341923-25102020>The =
interior on my=20
Healey BT7 was in very poor condition&nbsp;when I purchased the car. I =
am making=20
the the rear quarter panels and noticed some Healey's from the same time =
frame=20
as mine have two screws holding the rear quarter panel in place. It =
looks like=20
the screws go through the wheel well and then secure the bump stops. I =
have=20
the&nbsp;the original wooden pieces which are in very poor shape but =
definitely=20
no holes. The car in question was manufactured in November 1960 and is =
towards=20
the end of the BT7 Mk1 production.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN=20
class=3D760341923-25102020></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D760341923-25102020>Were =
these holes=20
added by the factory or are they aftermarket?</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN=20
class=3D760341923-25102020></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D760341923-25102020><IMG =
border=3D0=20
hspace=3D0 alt=3D"" src=3D"cid:760341923@25102020-1652"=20
align=3Dbaseline></SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN=20
class=3D760341923-25102020></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D760341923-25102020>Thanks =
for your=20
help.... Harold</SPAN></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_000A_01D6AAEC.898F1DF0--

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D6AAEC.898F1DF0
	name="Rear Quarter Panel Screws.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <760341923@25102020-1652>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D6AAEC.898F1DF0--

--===============2173029389075598665==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2173029389075598665==--