Subject: [Healeys] Which Monza Cap Supplier?

From: Harold Manifold via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 18:40:38 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============4774095480020294234==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0000_01D69CD9.5B0CF360"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D69CD9.5B0CF360
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0001_01D69CD9.5B0DDDC0"

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01D69CD9.5B0DDDC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello,
 
I would like to add a Monza style gas cap to a Healey BT7. I know the cap
size is 2.5" and the ID of the threaded collar is 2.25" to fit the gas
filler tube. The price range for what appears to be the identical item is
from $60 to $140. I would appreciate any supplier recommendations for the
best value.

Thanks... Harold

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01D69CD9.5B0DDDC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10570.1001"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D307033301-08102020><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>Hello,</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D307033301-08102020><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D307033301-08102020><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I =
would like to add=20
a Monza style gas cap to a Healey BT7. I know the cap size is 2.5" and =
the ID of=20
the threaded collar is 2.25" to fit the gas filler tube. The price range =
for=20
what appears to be the identical item&nbsp;is from $60 to $140. I would=20
appreciate any&nbsp;supplier recommendations for the best=20
value.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D307033301-08102020><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D307033301-08102020><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; =
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; =
mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA'><IMG=20
src=3D"cid:307033301@08102020-1766" width=3D576 height=3D384=20
v:shapes=3D"_x0000_i1025"></SPAN></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D307033301-08102020><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; =
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; =
mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA'><FONT=20
size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT></SPAN></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D307033301-08102020><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; =
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; =
mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA'><FONT=20
size=3D2 face=3DArial>Thanks... =
Harold</FONT></SPAN></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01D69CD9.5B0DDDC0--

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D69CD9.5B0CF360
	name="att4e7b3.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <307033301@08102020-1766>

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D69CD9.5B0CF360--

--===============4774095480020294234==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4774095480020294234==--