Subject: [Healeys] Pedals

From: Fred Wescoe via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:21:11 -0400

--===============3361543137532521832==

--000000000000d95a1b05b207aa0f

Listers,

The rubber pads constantly fall off my pedals and then the pedals become
slippery.   Does anyone make a non slip metal pedal replacement?  Something
that is very grippy and does not require a rubber covering.

Thanks,

Fred Wescoe

66 BJ8

--000000000000d95a1b05b207aa0f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Listers,<div><br></div><div>The rubber pads constantly fal=
l off my pedals and then the pedals become slippery.=C2=A0=C2=A0

Does anyone make a non slip metal pedal replacement?=C2=A0 Something that i=
s very grippy and does not require a rubber covering.</div><div><br></div><=
div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Fred Wescoe</div><div><br></div><div>6=
6 BJ8</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--000000000000d95a1b05b207aa0f--

--===============3361543137532521832==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3361543137532521832==--