Subject: [Healeys] Sway bar bushings

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 10:37:30 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2989370340152399000==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_008B_01D6ADDF.818A3900"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_008B_01D6ADDF.818A3900
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

When I replaced the busing 30 plus years ago, the only thing available was
rubber. I am missing one and the others are cracked, so time to replace.
Now Moss has Prothane bushings.  I seem to recall that there was a
discussion that the Poly bushes do not last.  What is the consensus of
opinion rubber or poly.

Bob Begani

67 BJ8

------=_NextPart_000_008B_01D6ADDF.818A3900
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>When I =
replaced the busing 30 plus years ago, the only thing available was =
rubber. I am missing one and the others are cracked, so time to =
replace.&nbsp; Now Moss has Prothane bushings. &nbsp;I seem to recall =
that there was a discussion that the Poly bushes do not last.&nbsp; What =
is the consensus of opinion rubber or poly.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Bob =
Begani<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>67 =
BJ8<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_008B_01D6ADDF.818A3900--

--===============2989370340152399000==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2989370340152399000==--