Subject: [Healeys] searching the archives

From: "m.g.sharp--- via Healeys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 10:51:36 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6789988060294446672==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0045_01D69973.2A9624E0"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01D69973.2A9624E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Friends, hate to appear a dunce after all the years I have subscribed to the
list, but can someone enlighten me on how to search the Archives?  When I
click on the archive link, I just get a table listing all the posts by month
back to 2007, but cannot figure out how to search them.

BTW, I am searching for a post by Rich Chrysler many years ago on a simple
way to aim headlights correctly.

Cheers,  MIrek

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01D69973.2A9624E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US>Friends, hate to appear a dunce after all the years I have =
subscribed to the list, but can someone enlighten me on how to search =
the Archives?&nbsp; When I click on the archive link, I just get a table =
listing all the posts by month back to 2007, but cannot figure out how =
to search them.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US>BTW, I am searching for a post by Rich Chrysler many years =
ago on a simple way to aim headlights correctly.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US>Cheers,&nbsp; =
MIrek<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0045_01D69973.2A9624E0--

--===============6789988060294446672==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6789988060294446672==--