Subject: Re: [Healeys] searching the archives

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 07:58:00 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0307911458601502899==
 boundary="------------BE877EF38DE1166BF6E78955"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------BE877EF38DE1166BF6E78955
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I tried this and got zero results: 
http://autox.team.net/mharc/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=chrysler+AND+headlight

My browser security plugin--Norton--thinks this server is 'dangerous' ;)

On 10/3/2020 7:51 AM, m.g.sharp--- via Healeys wrote:
>
> Friends, hate to appear a dunce after all the years I have subscribed 
> to the list, but can someone enlighten me on how to search the 
> Archives? When I click on the archive link, I just get a table listing 
> all the posts by month back to 2007, but cannot figure out how to 
> search them.
>
> BTW, I am searching for a post by Rich Chrysler many years ago on a 
> simple way to aim headlights correctly.
>
> Cheers,  MIrek
>
>

--------------BE877EF38DE1166BF6E78955
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body>
    I tried this and got zero results:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mharc/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=chrysler+AND+headlight">http://autox.team.net/mharc/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=chrysler+AND+headlight</a><br>
    <br>
    My browser security plugin--Norton--thinks this server is
    'dangerous' ;)<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/3/2020 7:51 AM, m.g.sharp--- via
      Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">Friends, hate to appear
            a dunce after all the years I have subscribed to the list,
            but can someone enlighten me on how to search the Archives? 
            When I click on the archive link, I just get a table listing
            all the posts by month back to 2007, but cannot figure out
            how to search them.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">BTW, I am searching for
            a post by Rich Chrysler many years ago on a simple way to
            aim headlights correctly.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">Cheers,  MIrek<o:p></o:p></span></p>
      </div>
      <br>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------BE877EF38DE1166BF6E78955--

--===============0307911458601502899==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0307911458601502899==--

---

From: "m.g.sharp--- via Healeys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 11:14:36 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8671152080497079207==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005B_01D69976.613D5B50"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D69976.613D5B50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Bob,  well we are a pretty dangerous lot, driving cars with gauges rather
than idiot lights, that you have to shift gears yourself, and have those
wildly dangerous knock-off spinners!

Where did you find that search engine on the autotox site?

Also, Rich being Rich and liking to use correct English nomenclature when it
comes to Healeys, he may have used "headlamp" instead of "headlight".   I
can hear him telling me, "light is what the lamp produces, not the item
itself". I miss him.

Thanks, Mirek

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Bob Spidell
Sent: October 3, 2020 10:58 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] searching the archives

I tried this and got zero results:
http://autox.team.net/mharc/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=chrysler+AND+h
eadlight

Friends, hate to appear a dunce after all the years I have subscribed to the
list, but can someone enlighten me on how to search the Archives?  When I
click on the archive link, I just get a table listing all the posts by month
back to 2007, but cannot figure out how to search them.

BTW, I am searching for a post by Rich Chrysler many years ago on a simple
way to aim headlights correctly.

Cheers,  MIrek

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D69976.613D5B50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bob,&nbsp; =
well we are a pretty dangerous lot, driving cars with gauges rather than =
idiot lights, that you have to shift gears yourself, and have those =
wildly dangerous knock-off spinners!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Where did =
you find that search engine on the autotox site?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Also, Rich =
being Rich and liking to use correct English nomenclature when it comes =
to Healeys, he may have used &#8220;headlamp&#8221; instead of =
&#8220;headlight&#8221;. &nbsp;&nbsp;I can hear him telling me, =
&#8220;light is what the lamp produces, not the item itself&#8221;. I =
miss him.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks, Mirek<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>From:</span></b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bob =
Spidell<br><b>Sent:</b> October 3, 2020 10:58 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] searching the =
archives<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>I tried this and got zero results: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mharc/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=3Dc=
hrysler+AND+headlight">http://autox.team.net/mharc/archives/cgi-bin/namaz=
u.cgi?query=3Dchrysler+AND+headlight</a><br><br>My browser security =
plugin--Norton--thinks this server is 'dangerous' ;)<br><br><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'><o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>On 10/3/2020 7:51 AM, m.g.sharp--- via Healeys =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US>Friends, hate to appear a dunce =
after all the years I have subscribed to the list, but can someone =
enlighten me on how to search the Archives?&nbsp; When I click on the =
archive link, I just get a table listing all the posts by month back to =
2007, but cannot figure out how to search them.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US>BTW, I am searching for a post by =
Rich Chrysler many years ago on a simple way to aim headlights =
correctly.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US>Cheers,&nbsp; MIrek</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></blockq=
uote><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></=
body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D69976.613D5B50--

--===============8671152080497079207==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8671152080497079207==--

---

From: ahbn6--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 11:16:26 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_01D69976.A30DCE70"

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D69976.A30DCE70
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_000C_01D69976.A30DF580"

------=_NextPart_001_000C_01D69976.A30DF580
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Go to this for a paper written by Rich Chrysler:

http://www.healey6.com/Technical/Adjusting.pdf

John Sims

 <http://www.healey6.com/> www.healey6.com

Matawan, NJ

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Bob Spidell
Sent: Saturday, October 3, 2020 10:58 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] searching the archives

Cheers,  MIrek

------=_NextPart_001_000C_01D69976.A30DF580
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Arial Black";
	panose-1:2 11 10 4 2 1 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Go to this =
for a paper written by Rich Chrysler:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"http://www.healey6.com/Technical/Adjusting.pdf">http://www.healey=
6.com/Technical/Adjusting.pdf</a><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black",sans-serif'><o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></b></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black",sans-serif'>John Sims<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black",sans-serif'><a href=3D"http://www.healey6.com/"><span =
style=3D'color:#0563C1'>www.healey6.com</span></a><o:p></o:p></span></b><=
/p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial Black",sans-serif'>Matawan, =
NJ<o:p></o:p></span></b></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></b></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bob =
Spidell<br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, October 3, 2020 10:58 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] searching the =
archives<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>I tried this and got zero results: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mharc/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=3Dc=
hrysler+AND+headlight">http://autox.team.net/mharc/archives/cgi-bin/namaz=
u.cgi?query=3Dchrysler+AND+headlight</a><br><br>My browser security =
plugin--Norton--thinks this server is 'dangerous' =
;)<br><br><o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On 10/3/2020 7:51 AM, =
m.g.sharp--- via Healeys wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Friends, hate to appear a dunce after all the years I =
have subscribed to the list, but can someone enlighten me on how to =
search the Archives?&nbsp; When I click on the archive link, I just get =
a table listing all the posts by month back to 2007, but cannot figure =
out how to search them.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>BTW, I am =
searching for a post by Rich Chrysler many years ago on a simple way to =
aim headlights correctly.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Cheers,&nbsp; MIrek<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></blockquote><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_000C_01D69976.A30DF580--

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D69976.A30DCE70
	name="Untitled attachment 00003.txt"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="Untitled attachment 00003.txt"

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D69976.A30DCE70
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D69976.A30DCE70--

---

From: Perry via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 11:24:03 -0400

--===============7977979585030926260==
	boundary="_19D8B5ED-BFD9-4871-96B0-C09B44DC0EA2_"

--_19D8B5ED-BFD9-4871-96B0-C09B44DC0EA2_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Adjusting Headlamps The following is how I've always set headlamps on LHD c=
ar driving on the right side of the road here in North America. Many years =
ago my Dad went along with me to show me how to aim the headlamps on my old=
 '61 MGA. We went out onto a quiet straight flat stretch of country road at=
 night and stopped on the road in the normal lane position of travel (makin=
g sure it was a place where there would be no other traffic). With headlamp=
 rings already removed and adjusters accessible, we first placed my jacket =
over the left headlamp and proceeded to aim the right lamp so the beam was =
about 30 ft. ahead and clearly defining the edge of the pavement and the sh=
oulder. I was told that this is important when having to find the edge of t=
he road in bad conditions such as fog, snow and so on. Then we proceeded to=
 cover the right lamp and aim the left. This was set about straight ahead a=
nd much further out, about 80 ft. or so, and being careful that it did not =
shine to the left to impair oncoming drivers. This has the lamps working as=
 a team, curbside one to always clearly light the right edge of the road an=
d onto the shoulder somewhat, while the left showed up the distance. A doub=
le check was done by checking the high beam to make sure the left (distance=
) lamp still did not shine too high and be useless or too far to the oncomi=
ng lane. It's always worked well for me. Rich Chrysler

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: m.g.sharp--- via Healeys
Sent: Saturday, October 3, 2020 10:52 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] searching the archives

Friends, hate to appear a dunce after all the years I have subscribed to th=
e list, but can someone enlighten me on how to search the Archives?=C2=A0 W=
hen I click on the archive link, I just get a table listing all the posts b=
y month back to 2007, but cannot figure out how to search them.

BTW, I am searching for a post by Rich Chrysler many years ago on a simple =
way to aim headlights correctly.

Cheers,=C2=A0 MIrek

--_19D8B5ED-BFD9-4871-96B0-C09B44DC0EA2_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:sc=
hemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/of=
fice/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta ht=
tp-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta name=
=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3D"#954F72"><div cla=
ss=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Adjusting Headlamps The following is=
 how I've always set headlamps on LHD car driving on the right side of the =
road here in North America. Many years ago my Dad went along with me to sho=
w me how to aim the headlamps on my old '61 MGA. We went out onto a quiet s=
traight flat stretch of country road at night and stopped on the road in th=
e normal lane position of travel (making sure it was a place where there wo=
uld be no other traffic). With headlamp rings already removed and adjusters=
 accessible, we first placed my jacket over the left headlamp and proceeded=
 to aim the right lamp so the beam was about 30 ft. ahead and clearly defin=
ing the edge of the pavement and the shoulder. I was told that this is impo=
rtant when having to find the edge of the road in bad conditions such as fo=
g, snow and so on. Then we proceeded to cover the right lamp and aim the le=
ft. This was set about straight ahead and much further out, about 80 ft. or=
 so, and being careful that it did not shine to the left to impair oncoming=
 drivers. This has the lamps working as a team, curbside one to always clea=
rly light the right edge of the road and onto the shoulder somewhat, while =
the left showed up the distance. A double check was done by checking the hi=
gh beam to make sure the left (distance) lamp still did not shine too high =
and be useless or too far to the oncoming lane. It's always worked well for=
 me. Rich Chrysler</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3D=
MsoNormal>Sent from <a href=3D"https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=3D55=
0986">Mail</a> for Windows 10</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>=
<div style=3D'mso-element:para-border-div;border:none;border-top:solid #E1E=
1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'border:n=
one;padding:0in'><b>From: </b><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">m.g=
.sharp--- via Healeys</a><br><b>Sent: </b>Saturday, October 3, 2020 10:52 A=
M<br><b>To: </b><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
m.net</a><br><b>Subject: </b>[Healeys] searching the archives</p></div><p c=
lass=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Friends, hate to=
 appear a dunce after all the years I have subscribed to the list, but can =
someone enlighten me on how to search the Archives?&nbsp; When I click on t=
he archive link, I just get a table listing all the posts by month back to =
2007, but cannot figure out how to search them.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMs=
oNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>BTW, I am searching for a=
 post by Rich Chrysler many years ago on a simple way to aim headlights cor=
rectly.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3D=
MsoNormal>Cheers,&nbsp; MIrek<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp=
;</o:p></p></div></body></html>=

--_19D8B5ED-BFD9-4871-96B0-C09B44DC0EA2_--

--===============7977979585030926260==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7977979585030926260==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 08:30:08 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0017655121714966551==
 boundary="------------326966333CA2F4421D505A7C"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------326966333CA2F4421D505A7C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

http://autox.team.net/mharc/archives/html/healeys/

Also: 
https://www.hagerty.com/media/videos/how-to-adjust-sealed-beam-headlights/

On 10/3/2020 8:14 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
>
> Bob,  well we are a pretty dangerous lot, driving cars with gauges 
> rather than idiot lights, that you have to shift gears yourself, and 
> have those wildly dangerous knock-off spinners!
>
> Also, Rich being Rich and liking to use correct English nomenclature 
> when it comes to Healeys, he may have used “headlamp” instead of 
> “headlight”.   I can hear him telling me, “light is what the lamp 
> produces, not the item itself”. I miss him.
>
> Thanks, Mirek
>
> *From:*Healeys <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Bob Spidell
> *Sent:* October 3, 2020 10:58 AM
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Re: [Healeys] searching the archives
>
>     Friends, hate to appear a dunce after all the years I have
>     subscribed to the list, but can someone enlighten me on how to
>     search the Archives?  When I click on the archive link, I just get
>     a table listing all the posts by month back to 2007, but cannot
>     figure out how to search them.
>
>     BTW, I am searching for a post by Rich Chrysler many years ago on
>     a simple way to aim headlights correctly.
>
>     Cheers,  MIrek
>

--------------326966333CA2F4421D505A7C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body>
    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mharc/archives/html/healeys/">http://autox.team.net/mharc/archives/html/healeys/</a><br>
    <br>
    Also:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.hagerty.com/media/videos/how-to-adjust-sealed-beam-headlights/">https://www.hagerty.com/media/videos/how-to-adjust-sealed-beam-headlights/</a><br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/3/2020 8:14 AM,
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal">Bob,  well we are a pretty dangerous lot,
          driving cars with gauges rather than idiot lights, that you
          have to shift gears yourself, and have those wildly dangerous
          knock-off spinners!<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Where did you find that search engine on
          the autotox site?<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Also, Rich being Rich and liking to use
          correct English nomenclature when it comes to Healeys, he may
          have used “headlamp” instead of “headlight”.   I can hear him
          telling me, “light is what the lamp produces, not the item
          itself”. I miss him.<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Thanks, Mirek<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
            1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
                  style="mso-fareast-language:EN-CA" lang="EN-US">From:</span></b><span
                style="mso-fareast-language:EN-CA" lang="EN-US"> Healeys
                <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf Of
                </b>Bob Spidell<br>
                <b>Sent:</b> October 3, 2020 10:58 AM<br>
                <b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] searching the archives<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt">I tried this
          and got zero results: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mharc/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=chrysler+AND+headlight"
            moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mharc/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=chrysler+AND+headlight</a><br>
          <br>
          My browser security plugin--Norton--thinks this server is
          'dangerous' ;)<br>
          <br>
          <span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-CA"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">On 10/3/2020 7:51 AM, m.g.sharp--- via
            Healeys wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">Friends, hate to
              appear a dunce after all the years I have subscribed to
              the list, but can someone enlighten me on how to search
              the Archives?  When I click on the archive link, I just
              get a table listing all the posts by month back to 2007,
              but cannot figure out how to search them.</span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">BTW, I am searching
              for a post by Rich Chrysler many years ago on a simple way
              to aim headlights correctly.</span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">Cheers,  MIrek</span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-CA"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        </blockquote>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-CA"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------326966333CA2F4421D505A7C--

--===============0017655121714966551==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0017655121714966551==--

---

From: "J. Scott Morris via Healeys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 19:07:08 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1604736_425824120.1601752028066
	boundary="----=_Part_1604735_1106706478.1601752028064"

------=_Part_1604735_1106706478.1601752028064
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Mirek,=C2=A0 the attached file has Rich's headlight aiming outline
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives=20

    On Saturday, October 3, 2020, 10:52:02 a.m. EDT, m.g.sharp--- via Heale=
ys <[email-masked]> wrote: =20
=20
 <!--#yiv6011518296 _filtered {} _filtered {}#yiv6011518296 #yiv6011518296 =
p.yiv6011518296MsoNormal, #yiv6011518296 li.yiv6011518296MsoNormal, #yiv601=
1518296 div.yiv6011518296MsoNormal {margin:0cm;font-size:11.0pt;font-family=
:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv6011518296 span.yiv6011518296EmailStyle17 {font=
-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;color:windowtext;}#yiv6011518296 .yiv60115182=
96MsoChpDefault {font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;} _filtered {}#yiv601151=
8296 div.yiv6011518296WordSection1 {}-->
Friends, hate to appear a dunce after all the years I have subscribed to th=
e list, but can someone enlighten me on how to search the Archives?=C2=A0 W=
hen I click on the archive link, I just get a table listing all the posts b=
y month back to 2007, but cannot figure out how to search them.

 =C2=A0

 =C2=A0

Cheers,=C2=A0 MIrek

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archiv=
e

[email-masked]

@yahoo.com

 =20
------=_Part_1604735_1106706478.1601752028064
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"ydpd22d5361yahoo-style-wrap" style=
=3D"font-family: garamond, new york, times, serif; font-size: 16px;"><div><=
div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Hi Mirek,&nbsp; the attached file has=
 Rich's headlight aiming outline</div><div><br></div><div class=3D"ydpd22d5=
361signature">--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada       - Keep Smiling,=
 Murphy Lives</div></div>
        <div><br></div><div><br></div>
       =20
        </div><div id=3D"yahoo_quoted_1836574871" class=3D"yahoo_quoted">
            <div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, s=
ans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
               =20
                <div>
                    On Saturday, October 3, 2020, 10:52:02 a.m. EDT, m.g.sh=
arp--- via Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><div id=3D"yiv6011518296"><style><!--
#yiv6011518296 =20
 _filtered {}
 _filtered {}
#yiv6011518296 =20
#yiv6011518296 p.yiv6011518296MsoNormal, #yiv6011518296 li.yiv6011518296Mso=
Normal, #yiv6011518296 div.yiv6011518296MsoNormal
=09{margin:0cm;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}
#yiv6011518296 span.yiv6011518296EmailStyle17
=09{font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;color:windowtext;}
#yiv6011518296 .yiv6011518296MsoChpDefault
=09{font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}
 _filtered {}
#yiv6011518296 div.yiv6011518296WordSection1
=09{}
--></style><div><div class=3D"yiv6011518296WordSection1"><p class=3D"yiv601=
1518296MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US">Friends, hate to appear a dunce afte=
r all the years I have subscribed to the list, but can someone enlighten me=
 on how to search the Archives?&nbsp; When I click on the archive link, I j=
ust get a table listing all the posts by month back to 2007, but cannot fig=
ure out how to search them.</span></p><p class=3D"yiv6011518296MsoNormal"><=
span lang=3D"EN-US"> &nbsp;</span></p><p class=3D"yiv6011518296MsoNormal"><=
span lang=3D"EN-US">BTW, I am searching for a post by Rich Chrysler many ye=
ars ago on a simple way to aim headlights correctly.</span></p><p class=3D"=
yiv6011518296MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US"> &nbsp;</span></p><p class=3D"=
yiv6011518296MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US">Cheers,&nbsp; MIrek</span></p>=
</div></div></div>_______________________________________________<br>Suppor=
t Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested annual donation&nbsp; $12.75=
<br><br>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys " target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys </a><a href=3D"http://aut=
ox.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br=
><br><a ymailto=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" href=3D"mailto:Healeys@au=
tox.team.net">[email-masked]</a><br><a href=3D"http://autox.team.ne=
t/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman=
/listinfo/healeys</a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http:=
//autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br><br></d=
iv>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_1604735_1106706478.1601752028064--

------=_Part_1604736_425824120.1601752028066
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="=?UTF-8?b?QWltaW5nLmRvY3g=?="
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_Part_1604736_425824120.1601752028066
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

------=_Part_1604736_425824120.1601752028066--