Subject: [Healeys] Rear Carpet for a BT7

From: Harold Manifold via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 18:22:11 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============9029900614246215355==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002E_01D6AD57.42394DA0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D6AD57.42394DA0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_002F_01D6AD57.42394DA0"

------=_NextPart_001_002F_01D6AD57.42394DA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello,
 
I purchased a carpet set from John Skinner and I am very happy with the
carpets so far. I have discovered the Skinner carpet set has one less piece
than the AH Spares set. The missing piece goes behind the rear seat back.
What was behind the rear seat originally? Is carpet a better choice than
leather cloth or was another type of covering used?
 
Thanks ... Harold
 
Skinner Carpet

AH Spares Carpet

------=_NextPart_001_002F_01D6AD57.42394DA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10570.1001"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN=20
class=3D211241001-29102020>Hello,</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN=20
class=3D211241001-29102020></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D211241001-29102020>I =
purchased a carpet=20
set from John Skinner and I am very happy with the carpets so far. I =
have=20
discovered the Skinner carpet set has one less piece than the AH Spares =
set. The=20
missing piece goes behind the rear seat back. What was behind the rear =
seat=20
originally? Is carpet a better choice than leather cloth or was another =
type of=20
covering used?</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN=20
class=3D211241001-29102020></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D211241001-29102020>Thanks =
...=20
Harold</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN=20
class=3D211241001-29102020></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN =
class=3D211241001-29102020>Skinner=20
Carpet</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN=20
class=3D211241001-29102020></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D211241001-29102020><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; LINE-HEIGHT: 107%; =
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times =
New Roman"; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; =
mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-no-proof: yes'><IMG=20
src=3D"cid:211241001@29102020-131D" width=3D567 height=3D234=20
v:shapes=3D"Picture_x0020_3"></SPAN></SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D211241001-29102020><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; LINE-HEIGHT: 107%; =
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times =
New Roman"; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; =
mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-no-proof: =
yes'></SPAN></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D211241001-29102020><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; LINE-HEIGHT: 107%; =
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times =
New Roman"; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; =
mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-no-proof: yes'>AH=20
Spares Carpet</SPAN></SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D211241001-29102020><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; LINE-HEIGHT: 107%; =
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times =
New Roman"; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; =
mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-no-proof: =
yes'></SPAN></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D211241001-29102020><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; LINE-HEIGHT: 107%; =
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times =
New Roman"; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; =
mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-no-proof: yes'><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; LINE-HEIGHT: 107%; =
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times =
New Roman"; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; =
mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-no-proof: yes'><IMG=20
src=3D"cid:211241001@29102020-1324" width=3D565 height=3D362=20
v:shapes=3D"Picture_x0020_2"></SPAN></SPAN></SPAN></FONT></DIV></BODY></H=
TML>

------=_NextPart_001_002F_01D6AD57.42394DA0--

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D6AD57.42394DA0
	name="att546d2.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <211241001@29102020-131D>

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D6AD57.42394DA0
	name="att5984e.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <211241001@29102020-1324>

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D6AD57.42394DA0--

--===============9029900614246215355==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============9029900614246215355==--