Subject: [Healeys] BN2 Leaf Springs

From: "rrengineer.mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 18:21:55 -0700

--===============7057758648963980075==

----_com.samsung.android.email_1002418072886790
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1002418072886790

----_com.samsung.android.email_1002418094752561
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1002418094752561
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="20190429_175934.jpg"; size=3544812
Content-ID: <storage_emulated_0__EmailTempImage_1_RotateImage_20190429_175934_jpg_1556587286266>

----_com.samsung.android.email_1002418094752561--

----_com.samsung.android.email_1002418072886790--

--===============7057758648963980075==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7057758648963980075==--

---

From: "rrengineer.mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 09:23:42 -0700

--===============4957462981177672016==

----_com.samsung.android.email_1069567840313760
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

ICAgCiAg

----_com.samsung.android.email_1069567840313760
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1069567840313760--

--===============4957462981177672016==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4957462981177672016==--

---

From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 17:15:09 +0000

--===============7100000489975517594==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_DM6PR07MB45389A393ACEB8910748A6FBA53A0DM6PR07MB4538namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_DM6PR07MB45389A393ACEB8910748A6FBA53A0DM6PR07MB4538namp_
	boundary="_000_DM6PR07MB45389A393ACEB8910748A6FBA53A0DM6PR07MB4538namp_"

--_000_DM6PR07MB45389A393ACEB8910748A6FBA53A0DM6PR07MB4538namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

My 100 is setting on a pair of the Moss springs and even though I have been=
 adding weight as I have reassembled the car, and I'm at the point of paint=
ing, The rear axle housing is firmly set down against the rear frame rails.=
 I was thinking they will loose some of their camber with use, but it may b=
e a rough ride until that happens. Bothered may be the correct term.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554
________________________________
From: Healeys <[email-masked]> on behalf of rrengineer.mike=
 <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 1:21 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] BN2 Leaf Springs

I just received the leaf spring set from BCC Parts in the UK.  There are de=
finitely differences.  The BCC springs are made in Sheffield.  The Moss lea=
f springs say made in England.  Made in India, assembled in England?  In an=
y case, the BCC springs are supposed to give the correct ride height accord=
ing to the salesman I talked to over the phone.  It may be true.  You can s=
ee in the picture the difference with one end of bothered Moss and BCC side=
 by side (Moss is in the left).  You might sit up a bit higher in the rear =
with the Moss springs.  It only cost $125 more for the BCC springs compared=
 to ordering directly from Moss.  As to whether they are better or not, may=
be someone can chime in if they were satisfied with the Moss springs.
Mike MacLean[cid:storage_emulated_0__EmailTempImage_1_RotateImage_20190429_=
175934_jpg_1556587286266]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone

--_000_DM6PR07MB45389A393ACEB8910748A6FBA53A0DM6PR07MB4538namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
My 100 is setting on a pair of the Moss springs and even though I have been=
 adding weight as I have reassembled the car, and I'm at the point of paint=
ing, The rear axle housing is firmly set down against the rear frame rails.=
 I was thinking they will loose
 some of their camber with use, but it may be a rough ride until that happe=
ns. Bothered may be the correct term.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Bill Lawrence</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
BN1 #554</div>
<div id=3D"appendonsend"></div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Healeys &lt;healeys-b=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of rrengineer.mike &lt;rrengineer.mike@=
att.net&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, April 30, 2019 1:21 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] BN2 Leaf Springs</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div>
<div><font face=3D"sans-serif">I just received the leaf spring set from BCC=
 Parts in the UK.&nbsp; There are definitely differences.&nbsp; The BCC spr=
ings are made in Sheffield.&nbsp; The Moss leaf springs say made in England=
.&nbsp; Made in India, assembled in England?&nbsp; In any case,
 the BCC springs are supposed to give the correct ride height according to =
the salesman I talked to over the phone.&nbsp; It may be true.&nbsp; You ca=
n see in the picture the difference with one end of bothered Moss and BCC s=
ide by side (Moss is in the left).&nbsp; You might
 sit up a bit higher in the rear with the Moss springs.&nbsp; It only cost =
$125 more for the BCC springs compared to ordering directly from Moss.&nbsp=
; As to whether they are better or not, maybe someone can chime in if they =
were satisfied with the Moss springs.</font></div>
<div>Mike MacLean<img id=3D"x_HEV1556587286266" name=3D"x_storage_emulated_=
0__EmailTempImage_1_RotateImage_20190429_175934_jpg_1556587286266" width=3D=
"308" height=3D"231" data-outlook-trace=3D"F:1|T:1" src=3D"cid:storage_emul=
ated_0__EmailTempImage_1_RotateImage_20190429_175934_jpg_1556587286266"></d=
iv>
<div><br>
</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div id=3D"x_composer_signature">
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-size:85%; color:#575757">Sent from my Samsu=
ng Galaxy , an AT&amp;T LTE smartphone</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM6PR07MB45389A393ACEB8910748A6FBA53A0DM6PR07MB4538namp_--

--_004_DM6PR07MB45389A393ACEB8910748A6FBA53A0DM6PR07MB4538namp_
Content-Description: 20190429_175934.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="20190429_175934.jpg"; size=3544812;
	creation-date="Tue, 30 Apr 2019 02:21:28 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 30 Apr 2019 17:11:14 GMT"
Content-ID: <storage_emulated_0__EmailTempImage_1_RotateImage_20190429_175934_jpg_1556587286266>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_DM6PR07MB45389A393ACEB8910748A6FBA53A0DM6PR07MB4538namp_--

--===============7100000489975517594==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7100000489975517594==--