Subject: [Healeys] Coolant leaks generator mount studs

From: Wayne Schultz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 17:26:51 -0400

--===============3550420123388068809==

--000000000000ea920d0586ac6df7

Seem to be leaking coolant, slightly around the generator mount studs.
Hoping this is the leak and not the head gasket. Ideas.

--000000000000ea920d0586ac6df7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Seem to be leaking coolant, slightly around the generator =
mount studs. Hoping this is the leak and not the head gasket. Ideas.=C2=A0<=
div><br></div></div>

--000000000000ea920d0586ac6df7--

--===============3550420123388068809==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3550420123388068809==--