Subject: [Healeys] Dif question

From: Ray Juncal via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 17:29:35 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7625474612548943453==
	boundary="----=_Part_846668_596828699.1555003775976"

------=_Part_846668_596828699.1555003775976
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

List=C2=A0 Is a BJ-8 third member ( pig nose ) interchangeable with one fro=
m a BN-2?=C2=A0 Is it a direct replacement or will it require axle or drive=
 shaft changes?ThanksRay Juncal

------=_Part_846668_596828699.1555003775976
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>List</div><div>&nbsp; Is a BJ-8 third member ( pig nose ) interchangeable with one from a BN-2?&nbsp; Is it a direct replacement or will it require axle or drive shaft changes?</div><div>Thanks</div><div>Ray Juncal<br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_846668_596828699.1555003775976--

--===============7625474612548943453==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7625474612548943453==--

---

From: "David Nock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 13:31:40 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1431649026886868316==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0121_01D4F06A.E5C416E0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0121_01D4F06A.E5C416E0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Yes the third members are interchangable from the late BN1 with the 5 =
bolt rear hubs thru the BJ8

David Nock
[email-masked]
209 948 8767
www.britishcarspecialists.com

Help us have our Founder Norman Nock inducteed into the=20
British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote for your favorites=20
by visiting the site at.
www.britishsportscarhall.org

From: Ray Juncal via Healeys=20
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:29 AM
To: Healeys=20
Subject: [Healeys] Dif question

List
  Is a BJ-8 third member ( pig nose ) interchangeable with one from a =
BN-2?  Is it a direct replacement or will it require axle or drive shaft =
changes?
Thanks
Ray Juncal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0121_01D4F06A.E5C416E0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Yes the third members are interchangable from the late BN1 with the =
5 bolt=20
rear hubs thru the BJ8</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: =
#000000">David=20
Nock<BR>[email-masked]<BR>209 948=20
8767<BR>www.britishcarspecialists.com<BR><BR>Help us have our Founder =
Norman=20
Nock inducteed into the <BR>British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote =
for=20
your favorites <BR>by visiting the site=20
at.<BR>www.britishsportscarhall.org<BR></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Ray Juncal via Healeys</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:29 AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Healeys</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Healeys] Dif question</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV class=3Dyahoo-style-wrap=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 16px; FONT-FAMILY: helvetica neue, helvetica, arial, =
sans-serif">
<DIV>List</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Is a BJ-8 third member ( pig nose ) interchangeable with one =
from a=20
BN-2?&nbsp; Is it a direct replacement or will it require axle or drive =
shaft=20
changes?</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>Ray Juncal<BR></DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>Support Team.Net=20
$12.75<BR><BR>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys=20
http://autox.team.net/archive<BR><BR>[email-masked]<BR>http://aut=
ox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<BR><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<BR><BR>=
</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0121_01D4F06A.E5C416E0--

--===============1431649026886868316==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1431649026886868316==--