Subject: Re: [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG Restored last 15 years

From: Roger Grace <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 11:43:49 -0600 (MDT)

--===============2659265597391038276==
	boundary="----=_Part_109816389_766779640.1554227029913"

------=_Part_109816389_766779640.1554227029913
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

A few pix would be helpful ....
Also those "new tires" would soon need to be replaced if you are going to a=
ctually use the car.rg
----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Begani <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 09:36:41 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG Restored last 15 years

<!--

@font-face
=09{font-family:"Cambria Math";
=09panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
=09{font-family:Calibri;
=09panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}

p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
=09{margin:0in;
=09margin-bottom:.0001pt;
=09font-size:11.0pt;
=09font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
=09{mso-style-priority:99;
=09color:#0563C1;
=09text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
=09{mso-style-priority:99;
=09color:#954F72;
=09text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
=09{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
=09font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
=09color:windowtext;
=09font-weight:normal;
=09font-style:normal;
=09text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
=09{mso-style-type:export-only;
=09font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
=09{size:8.5in 11.0in;
=09margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
=09{page:WordSection1;}
-->My neighbor and fellow Healey owner has passed, so I am trying to help h=
is wife with the sale of Jack=E2=80=99s BJ8.  It is in perfect condition as=
 he only drove it to shows where he usually took an award.  Two months ago =
before his passing,  It was hard for him to get it started in the garage as=
 it was not driven. I was able to get it started and running, so he took it=
 to the local garage to have the filters replaced and the carbs cleaned.  T=
he older mechanic owner who used to do a lot of work on British Cars back i=
n the day, suggested replacing the gas tank.  Oh, it has brand new 9 year o=
ld =E2=80=98Michelin tires with round the block miles. Would you guys have =
any idea what it is worth in todays market?  The owner=E2=80=99s wife will =
be letting the British Car Clubs of Tampa and Ft. Myers know it is availabl=
e.  Meanwhile, you guys have first knowledge of this car.  She will look th=
rough their records and tell me who and when the restoration was made, some=
where up north. By the way, the older 911 Porsche last of the air cooled is=
 for sale, also.  Bob Begani67 BJ8

------=_Part_109816389_766779640.1554227029913
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><style> body {height: 100%; color:#000000; font-size:12pt; font=
-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}</style></head><body><div>A few pix w=
ould be helpful ....<br></div><div>Also those "new tires" would soon need t=
o be replaced if you are going to actually use the car.<br data-mce-bogus=
=3D"1"></div><div>rg<br data-mce-bogus=3D"1"></div><div><br></div><div>----=
- Original Message -----<br>From: Robert Begani &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<=
br>To: [email-masked]<br>Sent: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 09:36:41 -0600 (MDT=
)<br>Subject: [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG Restored last 15 years<br></div><div><=
br></div><style><!--<br><div><br></div>@font-face<br>=09{font-family:"Cambr=
ia Math";<br>=09panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br>=09{font-fa=
mily:Calibri;<br>=09panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br><div><br></div>p.Mso=
Normal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br>=09{margin:0in;<br>=09margin-bottom:=
.0001pt;<br>=09font-size:11.0pt;<br>=09font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<b=
r>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br>=09{mso-style-priority:99;<br>=09color:#0563=
C1;<br>=09text-decoration:underline;}<br>a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollow=
ed<br>=09{mso-style-priority:99;<br>=09color:#954F72;<br>=09text-decoration=
:underline;}<br>span.EmailStyle17<br>=09{mso-style-type:personal-compose;<b=
r>=09font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;<br>=09color:windowtext;<br>=09font-wei=
ght:normal;<br>=09font-style:normal;<br>=09text-decoration:none none;}<br>.=
MsoChpDefault<br>=09{mso-style-type:export-only;<br>=09font-family:"Calibri=
",sans-serif;}<br>@page WordSection1<br>=09{size:8.5in 11.0in;<br>=09margin=
:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}<br>div.WordSection1<br>=09{page:WordSection1;}<b=
r>--></style><div class=3D"WordSection1"><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=
=3D"font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial',sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"=
font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial',sans-serif;">My neighbor and fellow=
 Healey owner has passed, so I am trying to help his wife with the sale of =
Jack=E2=80=99s BJ8.&nbsp; It is in perfect condition as he only drove it to=
 shows where he usually took an award. &nbsp;Two months ago before his pass=
ing, &nbsp;It was hard for him to get it started in the garage as it was no=
t driven. I was able to get it started and running, so he took it to the lo=
cal garage to have the filters replaced and the carbs cleaned.&nbsp; The ol=
der mechanic owner who used to do a lot of work on British Cars back in the=
 day, suggested replacing the gas tank.&nbsp; Oh, it has brand new 9 year o=
ld =E2=80=98Michelin tires with round the block miles.</span></p><p class=
=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial',sans-=
serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial',sans-seri=
f;">&nbsp;</span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size: 12.0p=
t; font-family: 'Arial',sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-size: 12.0pt; f=
ont-family: 'Arial',sans-serif;">Would you guys have any idea what it is wo=
rth in todays market? </span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font=
-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial',sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-siz=
e: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial',sans-serif;">&nbsp;</span></p><p class=3D"M=
soNormal"><span style=3D"font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial',sans-serif=
;" data-mce-style=3D"font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial',sans-serif;">T=
he owner=E2=80=99s wife will be letting the British Car Clubs of Tampa and =
Ft. Myers know it is available.&nbsp; Meanwhile, you guys have first knowle=
dge of this car.&nbsp; She will look through their records and tell me who =
and when the restoration was made, somewhere up north.</span></p><p class=
=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial',sans-=
serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial',sans-seri=
f;">&nbsp;</span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size: 12.0p=
t; font-family: 'Arial',sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-size: 12.0pt; f=
ont-family: 'Arial',sans-serif;">By the way, the older 911 Porsche last of =
the air cooled is for sale, also. </span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span s=
tyle=3D"font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial',sans-serif;" data-mce-style=
=3D"font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial',sans-serif;">&nbsp;</span></p><=
p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial=
',sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial',sa=
ns-serif;">Bob Begani</span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-=
size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial',sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-size=
: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Arial',sans-serif;">67 BJ8</span></p></div><div><br=
></div></body></html>
------=_Part_109816389_766779640.1554227029913--

--===============2659265597391038276==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2659265597391038276==--

---

From: Elton Schulz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 21:08:05 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8983675526215130419==
 boundary="------------020305020903010305090103"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------020305020903010305090103
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hard to say definitively unless one has some good resolution photos to 
look at. Or better yet someone who knows Healeys to personally inspect 
it inside and out. My guess would be somewhere between 50K and 65K based 
on today's market.
Elton
BJ7
On 4/2/2019 11:36 AM, Robert Begani wrote:
>
> My neighbor and fellow Healey owner has passed, so I am trying to help 
> his wife with the sale of Jack's BJ8.  It is in perfect condition as 
> he only drove it to shows where he usually took an award.  Two months 
> ago before his passing,  It was hard for him to get it started in the 
> garage as it was not driven. I was able to get it started and running, 
> so he took it to the local garage to have the filters replaced and the 
> carbs cleaned.  The older mechanic owner who used to do a lot of work 
> on British Cars back in the day, suggested replacing the gas tank.  
> Oh, it has brand new 9 year old 'Michelin tires with round the block 
> miles.
>
> Would you guys have any idea what it is worth in todays market?
>
> The owner's wife will be letting the British Car Clubs of Tampa and 
> Ft. Myers know it is available.  Meanwhile, you guys have first 
> knowledge of this car.  She will look through their records and tell 
> me who and when the restoration was made, somewhere up north.
>
> By the way, the older 911 Porsche last of the air cooled is for sale, 
> also.
>
> Bob Begani
>
> 67 BJ8
>
>
>
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------020305020903010305090103
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    Hard to say definitively unless one has some good resolution photos
    to look at. Or better yet someone who knows Healeys to personally
    inspect it inside and out. My guess would be somewhere between 50K
    and 65K based on today's market.<br>
    Elton<br>
    BJ7<br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/2/2019 11:36 AM, Robert Begani
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=ISO-8859-1">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">My
            neighbor and fellow Healey owner has passed, so I am trying
            to help his wife with the sale of Jack&#8217;s BJ8.&nbsp; It is in
            perfect condition as he only drove it to shows where he
            usually took an award. &nbsp;Two months ago before his passing,
            &nbsp;It was hard for him to get it started in the garage as it
            was not driven. I was able to get it started and running, so
            he took it to the local garage to have the filters replaced
            and the carbs cleaned.&nbsp; The older mechanic owner who used to
            do a lot of work on British Cars back in the day, suggested
            replacing the gas tank.&nbsp; Oh, it has brand new 9 year old
            &#8216;Michelin tires with round the block miles.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">Would
            you guys have any idea what it is worth in todays market? <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">The
            owner&#8217;s wife will be letting the British Car Clubs of Tampa
            and Ft. Myers know it is available.&nbsp; Meanwhile, you guys
            have first knowledge of this car.&nbsp; She will look through
            their records and tell me who and when the restoration was
            made, somewhere up north.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">By
            the way, the older 911 Porsche last of the air cooled is for
            sale, also. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">Bob
            Begani<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">67
            BJ8<o:p></o:p></span></p>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------020305020903010305090103--

--===============8983675526215130419==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8983675526215130419==--

---

From: "Niels Bengaard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 17:21:31 +0200

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4470065095829052980==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0073_01D4EA41.AE1BD360"
Content-Language: da

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01D4EA41.AE1BD360
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

If you want a quick simple sale get an offer from a dealer. You could =
ask a
couple of dealers what they might offer, that will give you a good price
estimate.
I would try Beverly Hills Car Club, they seem to get a lot of old cars =
in,
so I suppose they pay well for them, if not people sold their cars =
somewhere
else. Perhaps Kurt Tanner motorcars also. I think both of these would by
both Healeys and Porsche.

=20

A second option,  bring a trailer, I think the prices there sometimes =
are a
bit low, but you are certain of a quick sale.

=20

Selling privately means being patient and willing to answer questions to =
all
sorts of potential buyers. Also they want to se the car, try it, discuss
price etc. It can be quite a lot of work. I have seen cars for sale for =
more
than half a year, so it can be a long process if you want to earn a bit
extra.

=20

=20

=20

Fra: Healeys <[email-masked]> P=E5 vegne af Robert =
Begani
Sendt: 2. april 2019 17:37
Til: [email-masked]
Emne: [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG Restored last 15 years

=20

My neighbor and fellow Healey owner has passed, so I am trying to help =
his
wife with the sale of Jack=92s BJ8.  It is in perfect condition as he =
only
drove it to shows where he usually took an award.  Two months ago before =
his
passing,  It was hard for him to get it started in the garage as it was =
not
driven. I was able to get it started and running, so he took it to the =
local
garage to have the filters replaced and the carbs cleaned.  The older
mechanic owner who used to do a lot of work on British Cars back in the =
day,
suggested replacing the gas tank.  Oh, it has brand new 9 year old =
=91Michelin
tires with round the block miles.

=20

Would you guys have any idea what it is worth in todays market?=20

=20

The owner=92s wife will be letting the British Car Clubs of Tampa and =
Ft.
Myers know it is available.  Meanwhile, you guys have first knowledge of
this car.  She will look through their records and tell me who and when =
the
restoration was made, somewhere up north.

=20

By the way, the older 911 Porsche last of the air cooled is for sale, =
also.=20

=20

Bob Begani

67 BJ8

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01D4EA41.AE1BD360
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word =
15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DDA =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>If you want a quick simple sale get =
an offer from a dealer. You could ask a couple of dealers what they =
might offer, that will give you a good price estimate.<br>I would try =
Beverly Hills Car Club, they seem to get a lot of old cars in, so I =
suppose they pay well for them, if not people sold their cars somewhere =
else. Perhaps Kurt Tanner motorcars also. I think both of these would by =
both Healeys and Porsche.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>A second option, =A0bring a =
trailer, I think the prices there sometimes are a bit low, but you are =
certain of a quick sale.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Selling privately means being =
patient and willing to answer questions to all sorts of potential =
buyers. Also they want to se the car, try it, discuss price etc. It can =
be quite a lot of work. I have seen cars for sale for more than half a =
year, so it can be a long process if you want to earn a bit =
extra.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><di=
v style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Fra:</b> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>P=E5 vegne af </b>Robert =
Begani<br><b>Sendt:</b> 2. april 2019 17:37<br><b>Til:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Emne:</b> [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG Restored =
last 15 years<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>My neighbor =
and fellow Healey owner has passed, so I am trying to help his wife with =
the sale of Jack&#8217;s BJ8.&nbsp; It is in perfect condition as he =
only drove it to shows where he usually took an award. &nbsp;Two months =
ago before his passing, &nbsp;It was hard for him to get it started in =
the garage as it was not driven. I was able to get it started and =
running, so he took it to the local garage to have the filters replaced =
and the carbs cleaned.&nbsp; The older mechanic owner who used to do a =
lot of work on British Cars back in the day, suggested replacing the gas =
tank.&nbsp; Oh, it has brand new 9 year old &#8216;Michelin tires with =
round the block miles.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Would you guys =
have any idea what it is worth in todays market? =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>The =
owner&#8217;s wife will be letting the British Car Clubs of Tampa and =
Ft. Myers know it is available.&nbsp; Meanwhile, you guys have first =
knowledge of this car.&nbsp; She will look through their records and =
tell me who and when the restoration was made, somewhere up =
north.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>By the way, =
the older 911 Porsche last of the air cooled is for sale, also. =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Bob =
Begani<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>67 =
BJ8<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0073_01D4EA41.AE1BD360--

--===============4470065095829052980==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4470065095829052980==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 16:39:14 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1553558446381508896==
 boundary="------------7743927918CF91D062883287"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------7743927918CF91D062883287
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I think Elton's range is in the ballpark.  About a year ago, a nice, low 
mileage BRG BJ8 was for sale in the North Bay Area, and I believe it was 
a no sale at $50K.  I think, unfortunately, that someone will really try 
to lowball a widow.

'Round the block' miles or no, it'll need new rubber if it's going to be 
driven anywhere besides, well, 'round the block.'

Bob

On 4/2/2019 6:08 PM, Elton Schulz wrote:
> it inside and out. My guess would be somewhere between 50K and 65K 
> based on today's market.
> Elton
> BJ7
>> My neighbor and fellow Healey owner has passed, so I am trying to 
>> help his wife with the sale of Jack’s BJ8.  It is in perfect 
>> condition as he only drove it to shows where he usually took an 
>> award.  Two months ago before his passing,  It was hard for him to 
>> get it started in the garage as it was not driven. I was able to get 
>> it started and running, so he took it to the local garage to have the 
>> filters replaced and the carbs cleaned.  The older mechanic owner who 
>> used to do a lot of work on British Cars back in the day, suggested 
>> replacing the gas tank. Oh, it has brand new 9 year old ‘Michelin 
>> The owner’s wife will be letting the British Car Clubs of Tampa and 

--------------7743927918CF91D062883287
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>I think Elton's range is in the ballpark.  About a year ago, a
      nice, low mileage BRG BJ8 was for sale in the North Bay Area, and
      I believe it was a no sale at $50K.  I think, unfortunately, that
      someone will really try to lowball a widow.<br>
    </p>
    <p>'Round the block' miles or no, it'll need new rubber if it's
      going to be driven anywhere besides, well, 'round the block.'<br>
    </p>
    <p>Bob</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/2/2019 6:08 PM, Elton Schulz
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite" cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
        http-equiv="Content-Type">
      Hard to say definitively unless one has some good resolution
      photos to look at. Or better yet someone who knows Healeys to
      personally inspect it inside and out. My guess would be somewhere
      between 50K and 65K based on today's market.<br>
      Elton<br>
      BJ7<br>
      <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/2/2019 11:36 AM, Robert Begani
        wrote:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
        type="cite">
        <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
          charset=windows-1252">
        <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
          medium)">
        <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
        <div class="WordSection1">
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">My
              neighbor and fellow Healey owner has passed, so I am
              trying to help his wife with the sale of Jack’s BJ8.  It
              is in perfect condition as he only drove it to shows where
              he usually took an award.  Two months ago before his
              passing,  It was hard for him to get it started in the
              garage as it was not driven. I was able to get it started
              and running, so he took it to the local garage to have the
              filters replaced and the carbs cleaned.  The older
              mechanic owner who used to do a lot of work on British
              Cars back in the day, suggested replacing the gas tank. 
              Oh, it has brand new 9 year old ‘Michelin tires with round
              the block miles.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">Would
              you guys have any idea what it is worth in todays market?
              <o:p></o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">The
              owner’s wife will be letting the British Car Clubs of
              Tampa and Ft. Myers know it is available.  Meanwhile, you
              guys have first knowledge of this car.  She will look
              through their records and tell me who and when the
              restoration was made, somewhere up north.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">By
              the way, the older 911 Porsche last of the air cooled is
              for sale, also. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">Bob
              Begani<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">67
              BJ8<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        </div>
        <br>
        <br>
      </blockquote>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">
</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------7743927918CF91D062883287--

--===============1553558446381508896==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1553558446381508896==--

---

From: Elton Schulz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 21:38:18 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0579864671787791430==
 boundary="------------050206020602080107030701"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------050206020602080107030701
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I wouldn't deal with Beverly Hills Car Club. Too many problems reported 
on the Healey chat forum although I have had no personal experience with 
them.
Elton

On 4/3/2019 11:21 AM, Niels Bengaard wrote:
>
> If you want a quick simple sale get an offer from a dealer. You could 
> ask a couple of dealers what they might offer, that will give you a 
> good price estimate.
> I would try Beverly Hills Car Club, they seem to get a lot of old cars 
> in, so I suppose they pay well for them, if not people sold their cars 
> somewhere else. Perhaps Kurt Tanner motorcars also. I think both of 
> these would by both Healeys and Porsche.
>
> A second option,  bring a trailer, I think the prices there sometimes 
> are a bit low, but you are certain of a quick sale.
>
> Selling privately means being patient and willing to answer questions 
> to all sorts of potential buyers. Also they want to se the car, try 
> it, discuss price etc. It can be quite a lot of work. I have seen cars 
> for sale for more than half a year, so it can be a long process if you 
> want to earn a bit extra.
>
> *Fra:* Healeys <[email-masked]> *På vegne af *Robert 
> Begani
> *Sendt:* 2. april 2019 17:37
> *Til:* [email-masked]
> *Emne:* [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG Restored last 15 years
>

--------------050206020602080107030701
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    I wouldn't deal with Beverly Hills Car Club. Too many problems
    reported on the Healey chat forum although I have had no personal
    experience with them.<br>
    Elton &nbsp; <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/3/2019 11:21 AM, Niels Bengaard
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=ISO-8859-1">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US"
            lang="EN-US">If you want a quick simple sale get an offer
            from a dealer. You could ask a couple of dealers what they
            might offer, that will give you a good price estimate.<br>
            I would try Beverly Hills Car Club, they seem to get a lot
            of old cars in, so I suppose they pay well for them, if not
            people sold their cars somewhere else. Perhaps Kurt Tanner
            motorcars also. I think both of these would by both Healeys
            and Porsche.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US"
            lang="EN-US">A second option, &nbsp;bring a trailer, I think the
            prices there sometimes are a bit low, but you are certain of
            a quick sale.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US"
            lang="EN-US">Selling privately means being patient and
            willing to answer questions to all sorts of potential
            buyers. Also they want to se the car, try it, discuss price
            etc. It can be quite a lot of work. I have seen cars for
            sale for more than half a year, so it can be a long process
            if you want to earn a bit extra.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
        <div>
          <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
            1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b>Fra:</b> Healeys
              <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>P&aring; vegne af </b>Robert
              Begani<br>
              <b>Sendt:</b> 2. april 2019 17:37<br>
              <b>Til:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
              <b>Emne:</b> [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG Restored last 15 years<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US">My neighbor and fellow Healey owner has passed,
            so I am trying to help his wife with the sale of Jack&#8217;s
            BJ8.&nbsp; It is in perfect condition as he only drove it to
            shows where he usually took an award. &nbsp;Two months ago before
            his passing, &nbsp;It was hard for him to get it started in the
            garage as it was not driven. I was able to get it started
            and running, so he took it to the local garage to have the
            filters replaced and the carbs cleaned.&nbsp; The older mechanic
            owner who used to do a lot of work on British Cars back in
            the day, suggested replacing the gas tank.&nbsp; Oh, it has brand
            new 9 year old &#8216;Michelin tires with round the block miles.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US">Would you guys have any idea what it is worth
            in todays market? <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US">The owner&#8217;s wife will be letting the British
            Car Clubs of Tampa and Ft. Myers know it is available.&nbsp;
            Meanwhile, you guys have first knowledge of this car.&nbsp; She
            will look through their records and tell me who and when the
            restoration was made, somewhere up north.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US">By the way, the older 911 Porsche last of the
            air cooled is for sale, also. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US">Bob Begani<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US">67 BJ8<o:p></o:p></span></p>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------050206020602080107030701--

--===============0579864671787791430==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0579864671787791430==--

---

From: "Niels Bengaard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 19:05:04 +0200

--===============4910020039251881739==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0073_01D4EB19.4FE7AD40"
Content-Language: da

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01D4EB19.4FE7AD40
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

No experience with them either. I only recall one story on this board on
Beverly Hills Car Club. The Healey that was stolen many many years ago.
Apparently someone drove it for years, and sold it to them. The previous
owner saw it and somehow it was returned to him, perhaps after some
struggle. Not much harm in that, except a loss for BHCC. If you scan for
Healeys to buy restore I believe BHCC is the largest seller in the =
world.=20
If you are selling your car, what harm is there to ask someone what they
will pay. I don=92t check the buyer when I sell a used car, if I like =
him or
not. I try to sell fast and get the most money.

=20

Fra: Healeys <[email-masked]> P=E5 vegne af Elton Schulz
Sendt: 4. april 2019 03:38
Til: [email-masked]
Emne: Re: [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG Restored last 15 years

=20

I wouldn't deal with Beverly Hills Car Club. Too many problems reported =
on
the Healey chat forum although I have had no personal experience with =
them.
Elton  =20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

<[email-masked]> P=E5 vegne af Robert Begani
Sendt: 2. april 2019 17:37
Emne: [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG Restored last 15 years

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

Bob Begani

67 BJ8

_______________________________________________
=20
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive
=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01D4EB19.4FE7AD40
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word =
15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Formateret HTML Tegn";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";
	color:black;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.FormateretHTMLTegn
	{mso-style-name:"Formateret HTML Tegn";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Formateret HTML";
	font-family:Consolas;
	color:black;}
span.EmailStyle22
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body bgcolor=3Dwhite lang=3DDA =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'color:windowtext;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>No experience with =
them either. I only recall one story on this board on Beverly Hills Car =
Club. The Healey that was stolen many many years ago. Apparently someone =
drove it for years, and sold it to them. The previous owner saw it and =
somehow it was returned to him, perhaps after some struggle. Not much =
harm in that, except a loss for BHCC. If you scan for Healeys to buy =
restore I believe BHCC is the largest seller in the world. <br>If you =
are selling your car, what harm is there to ask someone what they will =
pay. I don&#8217;t check the buyer when I sell a used car, if I like him =
or not. I try to sell fast and get the most =
money.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'color:windowtext;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></=
span></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext'>Fra:</span></b><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext'> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>P=E5 vegne af </b>Elton =
Schulz<br><b>Sendt:</b> 4. april 2019 03:38<br><b>Til:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Emne:</b> Re: [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG =
Restored last 15 years<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>I wouldn't deal with Beverly Hills Car =
Club. Too many problems reported on the Healey chat forum although I =
have had no personal experience with them.<br>Elton &nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On 4/3/2019 11:21 AM, Niels =
Bengaard wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>If you want a quick simple sale get =
an offer from a dealer. You could ask a couple of dealers what they =
might offer, that will give you a good price estimate.<br>I would try =
Beverly Hills Car Club, they seem to get a lot of old cars in, so I =
suppose they pay well for them, if not people sold their cars somewhere =
else. Perhaps Kurt Tanner motorcars also. I think both of these would by =
both Healeys and Porsche.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>A second option, &nbsp;bring a =
trailer, I think the prices there sometimes are a bit low, but you are =
certain of a quick sale.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Selling privately means being =
patient and willing to answer questions to all sorts of potential =
buyers. Also they want to se the car, try it, discuss price etc. It can =
be quite a lot of work. I have seen cars for sale for more than half a =
year, so it can be a long process if you want to earn a bit =
extra.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><div><di=
v style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Fra:</b> Healeys <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;healeys-bounces@autox.=
team.net&gt;</a> <b>P=E5 vegne af </b>Robert Begani<br><b>Sendt:</b> 2. =
april 2019 17:37<br><b>Til:</b> <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><b>E=
mne:</b> [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG Restored last 15 =
years<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>My neighbor =
and fellow Healey owner has passed, so I am trying to help his wife with =
the sale of Jack&#8217;s BJ8.&nbsp; It is in perfect condition as he =
only drove it to shows where he usually took an award. &nbsp;Two months =
ago before his passing, &nbsp;It was hard for him to get it started in =
the garage as it was not driven. I was able to get it started and =
running, so he took it to the local garage to have the filters replaced =
and the carbs cleaned.&nbsp; The older mechanic owner who used to do a =
lot of work on British Cars back in the day, suggested replacing the gas =
tank.&nbsp; Oh, it has brand new 9 year old &#8216;Michelin tires with =
round the block miles.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><o=
:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Would you guys =
have any idea what it is worth in todays market? =
</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><o=
:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>The =
owner&#8217;s wife will be letting the British Car Clubs of Tampa and =
Ft. Myers know it is available.&nbsp; Meanwhile, you guys have first =
knowledge of this car.&nbsp; She will look through their records and =
tell me who and when the restoration was made, somewhere up =
north.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><o=
:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>By the way, =
the older 911 Porsche last of the air cooled is for sale, also. =
</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><o=
:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Bob =
Begani</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>67 =
BJ8</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><pre>_______________________=
________________________<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Support Team.Net <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Suggested annual donation=A0 =
$12.75<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/piperm=
ail/healeys</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o=
:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/pre><pre>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/eschulz@frontiernet=
.net">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
et</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre></blockquote><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0073_01D4EB19.4FE7AD40--

--===============4910020039251881739==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4910020039251881739==--

---

From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2019 18:58:34 +0000

--===============3303771988034184589==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM6PR07MB4538CFFFE462F576A9A515C5A5520DM6PR07MB4538namp_"

--_000_DM6PR07MB4538CFFFE462F576A9A515C5A5520DM6PR07MB4538namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

But remember that if you are selling to a retailer he will only be willing =
to pay a wholesale price. Maybe not the best way to optimize the car's valu=
e...

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554
________________________________
From: Healeys <[email-masked]> on behalf of Niels Bengaard =
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2019 5:05 PM
To: 'Elton Schulz'; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG Restored last 15 years

No experience with them either. I only recall one story on this board on Be=
verly Hills Car Club. The Healey that was stolen many many years ago. Appar=
ently someone drove it for years, and sold it to them. The previous owner s=
aw it and somehow it was returned to him, perhaps after some struggle. Not =
much harm in that, except a loss for BHCC. If you scan for Healeys to buy r=
estore I believe BHCC is the largest seller in the world.
If you are selling your car, what harm is there to ask someone what they wi=
ll pay. I don=92t check the buyer when I sell a used car, if I like him or =
not. I try to sell fast and get the most money.

I wouldn't deal with Beverly Hills Car Club. Too many problems reported on =
the Healey chat forum although I have had no personal experience with them.
Elton

If you want a quick simple sale get an offer from a dealer. You could ask a=
 couple of dealers what they might offer, that will give you a good price e=
stimate.
I would try Beverly Hills Car Club, they seem to get a lot of old cars in, =
so I suppose they pay well for them, if not people sold their cars somewher=
e else. Perhaps Kurt Tanner motorcars also. I think both of these would by =
both Healeys and Porsche.

A second option,  bring a trailer, I think the prices there sometimes are a=
 bit low, but you are certain of a quick sale.

Selling privately means being patient and willing to answer questions to al=
l sorts of potential buyers. Also they want to se the car, try it, discuss =
price etc. It can be quite a lot of work. I have seen cars for sale for mor=
e than half a year, so it can be a long process if you want to earn a bit e=
xtra.

team.net> P=E5 vegne af Robert Begani
Sendt: 2. april 2019 17:37
Emne: [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG Restored last 15 years

My neighbor and fellow Healey owner has passed, so I am trying to help his =
wife with the sale of Jack=92s BJ8.  It is in perfect condition as he only =
drove it to shows where he usually took an award.  Two months ago before hi=
s passing,  It was hard for him to get it started in the garage as it was n=
ot driven. I was able to get it started and running, so he took it to the l=
ocal garage to have the filters replaced and the carbs cleaned.  The older =
mechanic owner who used to do a lot of work on British Cars back in the day=
, suggested replacing the gas tank.  Oh, it has brand new 9 year old =91Mic=
helin tires with round the block miles.

The owner=92s wife will be letting the British Car Clubs of Tampa and Ft. M=
yers know it is available.  Meanwhile, you guys have first knowledge of thi=
s car.  She will look through their records and tell me who and when the re=
storation was made, somewhere up north.

By the way, the older 911 Porsche last of the air cooled is for sale, also.

Bob Begani

67 BJ8

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archiv=
e

rontiernet.net

--_000_DM6PR07MB4538CFFFE462F576A9A515C5A5520DM6PR07MB4538namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DWindows-1=
252">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
But remember that if you are selling to a retailer he will only be willing =
to pay a wholesale price. Maybe not the best way to optimize the car's valu=
e...</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Bill Lawrence</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
BN1 #554</div>
<div id=3D"appendonsend"></div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Healeys &lt;healeys-b=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of Niels Bengaard &lt;[email-masked]&=
gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Thursday, April 4, 2019 5:05 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> 'Elton Schulz'; [email-masked]<br>
<b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG Restored last 15 years</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<style>
<!--
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math"}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas}
p.x_MsoNormal, li.x_MsoNormal, div.x_MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black}
a:link, span.x_MsoHyperlink
	{color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline}
a:visited, span.x_MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline}
pre
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";
	color:black}
p.x_msonormal0, li.x_msonormal0, div.x_msonormal0
	{margin-right:0cm;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black}
span.x_EmailStyle18
	{font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none}
span.x_EmailStyle19
	{font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext}
span.x_FormateretHTMLTegn
	{font-family:Consolas;
	color:black}
span.x_EmailStyle22
	{font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext}
.x_MsoChpDefault
	{font-size:10.0pt}
@page WordSection1
	{margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt}
div.x_WordSection1
	{}
-->
</style>
<div lang=3D"DA" link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D"background-col=
or:white">
<div class=3D"x_WordSection1">
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"color:windowtext">No=
 experience with them either. I only recall one story on this board on Beve=
rly Hills Car Club. The Healey that was stolen many many years ago. Apparen=
tly someone drove it for years, and sold
 it to them. The previous owner saw it and somehow it was returned to him, =
perhaps after some struggle. Not much harm in that, except a loss for BHCC.=
 If you scan for Healeys to buy restore I believe BHCC is the largest selle=
r in the world.
<br>
If you are selling your car, what harm is there to ask someone what they wi=
ll pay. I don=92t check the buyer when I sell a used car, if I like him or =
not. I try to sell fast and get the most money.</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"color:windowtext">&n=
bsp;</span></p>
<div>
<div style=3D"border:none; border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt; padding:3.0pt 0c=
m 0cm 0cm">
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><b><span style=3D"color:windowtext">Fra:</span></b=
><span style=3D"color:windowtext"> Healeys &lt;[email-masked]=
et&gt;
<b>P=E5 vegne af </b>Elton Schulz<br>
<b>Sendt:</b> 4. april 2019 03:38<br>
<b>Til:</b> [email-masked]<br>
<b>Emne:</b> Re: [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG Restored last 15 years</span></p>
</div>
</div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-bottom:12.0pt">I wouldn't deal wit=
h Beverly Hills Car Club. Too many problems reported on the Healey chat for=
um although I have had no personal experience with them.<br>
Elton &nbsp; </p>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">On 4/3/2019 11:21 AM, Niels Bengaard wrote:</p>
</div>
<blockquote style=3D"margin-top:5.0pt; margin-bottom:5.0pt">
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"">If you want a quic=
k simple sale get an offer from a dealer. You could ask a couple of dealers=
 what they might offer, that will give you a good price estimate.<br>
I would try Beverly Hills Car Club, they seem to get a lot of old cars in, =
so I suppose they pay well for them, if not people sold their cars somewher=
e else. Perhaps Kurt Tanner motorcars also. I think both of these would by =
both Healeys and Porsche.</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"">A second option, &=
nbsp;bring a trailer, I think the prices there sometimes are a bit low, but=
 you are certain of a quick sale.</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"">Selling privately =
means being patient and willing to answer questions to all sorts of potenti=
al buyers. Also they want to se the car, try it, discuss price etc. It can =
be quite a lot of work. I have seen cars
 for sale for more than half a year, so it can be a long process if you wan=
t to earn a bit extra.</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"">&nbsp;</span></p>
<div>
<div style=3D"border:none; border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt; padding:3.0pt 0c=
m 0cm 0cm">
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><b>Fra:</b> Healeys <a href=3D"mailto:healeys-boun=
[email-masked]">
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>P=E5 vegne af </b>Robert Bega=
ni<br>
<b>Sendt:</b> 2. april 2019 17:37<br>
<b>Til:</b> <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
t</a><br>
<b>Emne:</b> [Healeys] 1967 BJ8 BRG Restored last 15 years</p>
</div>
</div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; fo=
nt-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">My neighbor and fellow Healey owner=
 has passed, so I am trying to help his wife with the sale of Jack=92s BJ8.=
&nbsp; It is in perfect condition as he only drove it to
 shows where he usually took an award. &nbsp;Two months ago before his pass=
ing, &nbsp;It was hard for him to get it started in the garage as it was no=
t driven. I was able to get it started and running, so he took it to the lo=
cal garage to have the filters replaced and
 the carbs cleaned.&nbsp; The older mechanic owner who used to do a lot of =
work on British Cars back in the day, suggested replacing the gas tank.&nbs=
p; Oh, it has brand new 9 year old =91Michelin tires with round the block m=
iles.</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; fo=
nt-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; fo=
nt-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">Would you guys have any idea what i=
t is worth in todays market?
</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; fo=
nt-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; fo=
nt-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">The owner=92s wife will be letting =
the British Car Clubs of Tampa and Ft. Myers know it is available.&nbsp; Me=
anwhile, you guys have first knowledge of this car.&nbsp; She
 will look through their records and tell me who and when the restoration w=
as made, somewhere up north.</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; fo=
nt-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; fo=
nt-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">By the way, the older 911 Porsche l=
ast of the air cooled is for sale, also.
</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; fo=
nt-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; fo=
nt-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">Bob Begani</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; fo=
nt-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">67 BJ8</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><br>
<br>
<br>
</p>
<pre>_______________________________________________</pre>
<pre>Support Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://ww=
w.team.net/donate.html</a></pre>
<pre>Suggested annual donation&nbsp; $12.75</pre>
<pre>&nbsp;</pre>
<pre>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.=
team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">ht=
tp://autox.team.net/archive</a></pre>
<pre>&nbsp;</pre>
<pre><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></=
pre>
<pre><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://auto=
x.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a></pre>
<pre>&nbsp;</pre>
<pre>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/h=
ealeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/heale=
ys/[email-masked]</a></pre>
<pre>&nbsp;</pre>
</blockquote>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM6PR07MB4538CFFFE462F576A9A515C5A5520DM6PR07MB4538namp_--

--===============3303771988034184589==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3303771988034184589==--