Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Carpet Advice

From: Healey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 13:25:36 -0700

--000000000000cf94f005874c8168

--000000000000cf94ed05874c8166

Hi all,

  I'm finally getting around to installing what looks to be a very old
version of the Moss Motors deluxe carpet kit (bound edges, heel mat,
dipstick cover, etc.). I don't have any instructions, and I need
clarification on the piece for the rear floor.
1) should it be cut "down the middle" where there is an existing dart
already cut so that it extends properly to each side of the floor?
2) all the pictures I have seen (online) show it being fully carpeted
underneath the seats. But, as you can see by my piece there is no such
layout. The front of the carpet is evenly cut on both sides, so I doubt the
PO hacked anything off. If I am missing some carpet - does anyone know of a
US (preferably Canadian) place where I can get the correct Karvel carpet?
(before folks start saying to just go to an upholstery shop - I have
already gone down that route with zero success)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Neil

--000000000000cf94ed05874c8166
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi all,<div><br></div><div>=C2=A0 I&#39;m finally getting =
around to installing what looks to be a very old version of the Moss Motors=
 deluxe carpet kit (bound edges, heel mat, dipstick cover, etc.). I don&#39=
;t have any instructions, and I need clarification on the piece for the rea=
r floor.</div><div>1) should it be cut &quot;down the middle&quot; where th=
ere is an existing dart already cut so that it extends properly to each sid=
e of the floor?</div><div>2) all the pictures I have seen (online) show it =
being fully carpeted underneath the seats. But, as you can see by my piece =
there is no such layout. The front of the carpet is evenly cut on both side=
s, so I doubt the PO hacked anything off. If I am missing some carpet - doe=
s anyone know of a US (preferably Canadian) place where I can get the corre=
ct Karvel carpet? (before folks start saying to just go to an upholstery sh=
op - I have already gone down that route with zero success)</div><div><br><=
/div><div>Any help would be greatly appreciated.</div><div><br></div><div>T=
hanks!</div><div><br></div><div>Neil</div></div>

--000000000000cf94ed05874c8166--

--000000000000cf94f005874c8168
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_1420.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_juvo3rcz0>

--000000000000cf94f005874c8168
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--000000000000cf94f005874c8168--