Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN2 Leaf Springs

From: Linwood Rose via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 07:14:29 -0400

--===============8939390921495241014==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-10EC363A-9F38-4980-9FF0-9556AAFBBD57
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-10EC363A-9F38-4980-9FF0-9556AAFBBD57
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mike,
I cannot speak to the Healey springs from BCC, but after being dissatisfied w=
ith new rear springs from SNG Barratt for my Jaguar MK2, I ordered a pair fr=
om BCC. They were exactly as the originals in both appearance, fit, and in r=
ide height. I think you will be pleased with your purchase.
Lin

Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 29, 2019, at 9:21 PM, rrengineer.mike <[email-masked]> wro=
te:
>=20
> I just received the leaf spring set from BCC Parts in the UK.  There are d=
efinitely differences.  The BCC springs are made in Sheffield.  The Moss lea=
f springs say made in England.  Made in India, assembled in England?  In any=
 case, the BCC springs are supposed to give the correct ride height accordin=
g to the salesman I talked to over the phone.  It may be true.  You can see i=
n the picture the difference with one end of bothered Moss and BCC side by s=
ide (Moss is in the left).  You might sit up a bit higher in the rear with t=
he Moss springs.  It only cost $125 more for the BCC springs compared to ord=
ering directly from Moss.  As to whether they are better or not, maybe someo=
ne can chime in if they were satisfied with the Moss springs.
> Mike MacLean
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>=20
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archi=
ve
>=20
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/linwoodr=
[email-masked]
>=20

--Apple-Mail-10EC363A-9F38-4980-9FF0-9556AAFBBD57
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">Mike,<div>I cannot speak to the Healey spri=
ngs from BCC, but after being dissatisfied with new rear springs from SNG Ba=
rratt for my Jaguar MK2, I ordered a pair from BCC. They were exactly as the=
 originals in both appearance, fit, and in ride height. I think you will be p=
leased with your purchase.</div><div>Lin<br><br><div id=3D"AppleMailSignatur=
e" dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPad</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br>On Apr 29, 2019, a=
t 9:21 PM, rrengineer.mike &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">rr=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type=3D"cite">=
<div dir=3D"ltr"><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; cha=
rset=3DUTF-8"><div><font face=3D"sans-serif">I just received the leaf spring=
 set from BCC Parts in the UK.&nbsp; There are definitely differences.&nbsp;=
 The BCC springs are made in Sheffield.&nbsp; The Moss leaf springs say made=
 in England.&nbsp; Made in India, assembled in England?&nbsp; In any case, t=
he BCC springs are supposed to give the correct ride height according to the=
 salesman I talked to over the phone.&nbsp; It may be true.&nbsp; You can se=
e in the picture the difference with one end of bothered Moss and BCC side b=
y side (Moss is in the left).&nbsp; You might sit up a bit higher in the rea=
r with the Moss springs.&nbsp; It only cost $125 more for the BCC springs co=
mpared to ordering directly from Moss.&nbsp; As to whether they are better o=
r not, maybe someone can chime in if they were satisfied with the Moss sprin=
gs.</font></div><div>Mike MacLean&lt;20190429_175934.jpg&gt;</div><div><br><=
/div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div id=3D"composer_signature"><div style=
=3D"font-size:85%;color:#575757" dir=3D"auto">Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , a=
n AT&amp;T LTE smartphone</div></div></div></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"=
cite"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span>_______________________________________________=
</span><br><span>Support <a href=3D"http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a> <a href=3D=
"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span>=
<br><span>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75</span><br><span></span><br>=
<span>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.=
team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">htt=
p://autox.team.net/archive</a></span><br><span></span><br><span><a href=3D"m=
ailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br><span><a h=
ref=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net=
/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a></span><br><span></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/M=
anage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/linwoodrose@=
mac.com">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</=
a></span><br><span></span><br></div></blockquote></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-10EC363A-9F38-4980-9FF0-9556AAFBBD57--

--===============8939390921495241014==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8939390921495241014==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 08:45:32 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7991722720891541928==
 boundary="------------D725C01A92B858EC1A5A1FE6"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------D725C01A92B858EC1A5A1FE6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I give up; who is 'BCC?'

Bob

On 4/30/2019 4:14 AM, Linwood Rose via Healeys wrote:
> Mike,
> I cannot speak to the Healey springs from BCC, but after being 
> dissatisfied with new rear springs from SNG Barratt for my Jaguar MK2, 
> I ordered a pair from BCC. They were exactly as the originals in both 
> appearance, fit, and in ride height. I think you will be pleased with 
> your purchase.
> Lin
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Apr 29, 2019, at 9:21 PM, rrengineer.mike <[email-masked] 
>
>> I just received the leaf spring set from BCC Parts in the UK.  There 
>> are definitely differences.  The BCC springs are made in Sheffield. 
>> The Moss leaf springs say made in England.  Made in India, assembled 
>> in England?  In any case, the BCC springs are supposed to give the 
>> correct ride height according to the salesman I talked to over the 
>> phone. It may be true.  You can see in the picture the difference 
>> with one end of bothered Moss and BCC side by side (Moss is in the 
>> left).  You might sit up a bit higher in the rear with the Moss 
>> springs.  It only cost $125 more for the BCC springs compared to 
>> ordering directly from Moss.  As to whether they are better or not, 
>> maybe someone can chime in if they were satisfied with the Moss springs.
>> Mike MacLean
>>
>>
>>

--------------D725C01A92B858EC1A5A1FE6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>I give up; who is 'BCC?'</p>
    <p>Bob<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/30/2019 4:14 AM, Linwood Rose via
      Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      Mike,
      <div>I cannot speak to the Healey springs from BCC, but after
        being dissatisfied with new rear springs from SNG Barratt for my
        Jaguar MK2, I ordered a pair from BCC. They were exactly as the
        originals in both appearance, fit, and in ride height. I think
        you will be pleased with your purchase.</div>
      <div>Lin<br>
        <br>
        <div id="AppleMailSignature" dir="ltr">Sent from my iPad</div>
        <div dir="ltr"><br>
          On Apr 29, 2019, at 9:21 PM, rrengineer.mike &lt;<a
            href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
          <br>
        </div>
        <blockquote type="cite">
          <div dir="ltr">
            <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
              charset=UTF-8">
            <div><font face="sans-serif">I just received the leaf spring
                set from BCC Parts in the UK.  There are definitely
                differences.  The BCC springs are made in Sheffield. 
                The Moss leaf springs say made in England.  Made in
                India, assembled in England?  In any case, the BCC
                springs are supposed to give the correct ride height
                according to the salesman I talked to over the phone. 
                It may be true.  You can see in the picture the
                difference with one end of bothered Moss and BCC side by
                side (Moss is in the left).  You might sit up a bit
                higher in the rear with the Moss springs.  It only cost
                $125 more for the BCC springs compared to ordering
                directly from Moss.  As to whether they are better or
                not, maybe someone can chime in if they were satisfied
                with the Moss springs.</font></div>
            <div>Mike MacLean&lt;20190429_175934.jpg&gt;</div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <br>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------D725C01A92B858EC1A5A1FE6--

--===============7991722720891541928==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7991722720891541928==--

---

From: John Vrugtman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 12:25:49 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8875526363434246353==
 boundary="------------1E4C5119FD2D5745DB1BE3D0"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------1E4C5119FD2D5745DB1BE3D0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

British Classic Car parts

On 4/30/2019 11:45 AM, Bob Spidell wrote:
>> dissatisfied with new rear springs from SNG Barratt for my Jaguar 
>> MK2, I ordered a pair from BCC. They were exactly as the originals in 
>> both appearance, fit, and in ride height. I think you will be pleased 
>> with your purchase.
>> Lin
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>

--------------1E4C5119FD2D5745DB1BE3D0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    British Classic Car parts<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/30/2019 11:45 AM, Bob Spidell
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <p>I give up; who is 'BCC?'</p>
      <p>Bob<br>
      </p>
      <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/30/2019 4:14 AM, Linwood Rose
        via Healeys wrote:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite"
        cite="mid:[email-masked]">
        <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;
          charset=UTF-8">
        Mike,
        <div>I cannot speak to the Healey springs from BCC, but after
          being dissatisfied with new rear springs from SNG Barratt for
          my Jaguar MK2, I ordered a pair from BCC. They were exactly as
          the originals in both appearance, fit, and in ride height. I
          think you will be pleased with your purchase.</div>
        <div>Lin<br>
          <br>
          <div id="AppleMailSignature" dir="ltr">Sent from my iPad</div>
          <div dir="ltr"><br>
            On Apr 29, 2019, at 9:21 PM, rrengineer.mike &lt;<a
              href="mailto:[email-masked]"
              moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
            wrote:<br>
            <br>
          </div>
          <blockquote type="cite">
            <div dir="ltr">
              <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
                charset=UTF-8">
              <div><font face="sans-serif">I just received the leaf
                  spring set from BCC Parts in the UK.  There are
                  definitely differences.  The BCC springs are made in
                  Sheffield.  The Moss leaf springs say made in
                  England.  Made in India, assembled in England?  In any
                  case, the BCC springs are supposed to give the correct
                  ride height according to the salesman I talked to over
                  the phone.  It may be true.  You can see in the
                  picture the difference with one end of bothered Moss
                  and BCC side by side (Moss is in the left).  You might
                  sit up a bit higher in the rear with the Moss
                  springs.  It only cost $125 more for the BCC springs
                  compared to ordering directly from Moss.  As to
                  whether they are better or not, maybe someone can
                  chime in if they were satisfied with the Moss springs.</font></div>
              <div>Mike MacLean&lt;20190429_175934.jpg&gt;</div>
              <div><br>
              </div>
              <div><br>
              </div>
              <br>
            </div>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------1E4C5119FD2D5745DB1BE3D0--

--===============8875526363434246353==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8875526363434246353==--

---

From: Linwood Rose via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 12:26:59 -0400

--===============7911448290923637413==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-9BDA5030-B899-44B5-B6B7-0A86098980AD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-9BDA5030-B899-44B5-B6B7-0A86098980AD
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

https://britishclassiccarparts.com/
Lin

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 30, 2019, at 11:45 AM, Bob Spidell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> I give up; who is 'BCC?'
>=20
> Bob
>=20
>> I cannot speak to the Healey springs from BCC, but after being dissatisfi=
ed with new rear springs from SNG Barratt for my Jaguar MK2, I ordered a pai=
r from BCC. They were exactly as the originals in both appearance, fit, and i=
n ride height. I think you will be pleased with your purchase.
>> Lin
>>=20
>> Sent from my iPad
>>=20
>> On Apr 29, 2019, at 9:21 PM, rrengineer.mike <[email-masked]> wr=
ote:
>>=20
>>> I just received the leaf spring set from BCC Parts in the UK.  There are=
 definitely differences.  The BCC springs are made in Sheffield.  The Moss l=
eaf springs say made in England.  Made in India, assembled in England?  In a=
ny case, the BCC springs are supposed to give the correct ride height accord=
ing to the salesman I talked to over the phone.  It may be true.  You can se=
e in the picture the difference with one end of bothered Moss and BCC side b=
y side (Moss is in the left).  You might sit up a bit higher in the rear wit=
h the Moss springs.  It only cost $125 more for the BCC springs compared to o=
rdering directly from Moss.  As to whether they are better or not, maybe som=
eone can chime in if they were satisfied with the Moss springs.
ve
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-9BDA5030-B899-44B5-B6B7-0A86098980AD
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto"><a href=3D"https://britishclassiccarparts.c=
om/">https://britishclassiccarparts.com/</a><div>Lin<br><br><div id=3D"Apple=
MailSignature" dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br>On A=
pr 30, 2019, at 11:45 AM, Bob Spidell &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:bspidell@comcast=
.net">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type=3D"c=
ite"><div dir=3D"ltr">
 =20
    <meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUTF-8"=
 =20
 =20
    <p>I give up; who is 'BCC?'</p>
    <p>Bob<br>
    </p>
    <div class=3D"moz-cite-prefix">On 4/30/2019 4:14 AM, Linwood Rose via
      Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type=3D"cite" cite=3D"mid:63DF6C47-CD8B-44D5-A1E7-AC294CBE9C=
[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUTF-=
8">
      Mike,
      <div>I cannot speak to the Healey springs from BCC, but after
        being dissatisfied with new rear springs from SNG Barratt for my
        Jaguar MK2, I ordered a pair from BCC. They were exactly as the
        originals in both appearance, fit, and in ride height. I think
        you will be pleased with your purchase.</div>
      <div>Lin<br>
        <br>
        <div id=3D"AppleMailSignature" dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPad</div>
        <div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
          On Apr 29, 2019, at 9:21 PM, rrengineer.mike &lt;<a href=3D"mailto=
:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send=3D"true">[email-masked]</=
a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
          <br>
        </div>
        <blockquote type=3D"cite">
          <div dir=3D"ltr">
            <meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html;
              charset=3DUTF-8">
            <div><font face=3D"sans-serif">I just received the leaf spring
                set from BCC Parts in the UK.&nbsp; There are definitely
                differences.&nbsp; The BCC springs are made in Sheffield.&nb=
sp;
                The Moss leaf springs say made in England.&nbsp; Made in
                India, assembled in England?&nbsp; In any case, the BCC
                springs are supposed to give the correct ride height
                according to the salesman I talked to over the phone.&nbsp;
                It may be true.&nbsp; You can see in the picture the
                difference with one end of bothered Moss and BCC side by
                side (Moss is in the left).&nbsp; You might sit up a bit
                higher in the rear with the Moss springs.&nbsp; It only cost=

                directly from Moss.&nbsp; As to whether they are better or

</div></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span>________=
_______________________________________</span><br><span>Support <a href=3D"h=
ttp://Team.Net">Team.Net</a> <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">htt=
p://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br><span>Suggested annual donation &=
nbsp;$12.75</span><br><span></span><br><span>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.=
team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a hre=
f=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a></span>=
<br><span></span><br><span><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Healeys=
@autox.team.net</a></span><br><span><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman=
/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a></span>=
<br><span></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.=
net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailm=
an/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br></div>=
</blockquote></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-9BDA5030-B899-44B5-B6B7-0A86098980AD--

--===============7911448290923637413==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7911448290923637413==--