Subject: [Healeys] Land Rover Breather

From: "rrengineer.mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 20:21:07 -0700

----_com.samsung.android.email_1019035799468360

----_com.samsung.android.email_1019035804715291
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1019035804715291
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1019035804715291--

----_com.samsung.android.email_1019035799468360
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="20190429_201445.jpg";
 size=5627719

2Q==

----_com.samsung.android.email_1019035799468360
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

----_com.samsung.android.email_1019035799468360--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 21:47:44 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0172722699767203655==
 boundary="------------04B0D6A2DEDFCDEA237E8DCA"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------04B0D6A2DEDFCDEA237E8DCA
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Seconded.

Atlantic British was very responsive, esp. for a $13 part. They're 
probably wondering why the sudden interest in Land Rover axle breathers.

Bob

On 4/29/2019 8:21 PM, rrengineer.mike wrote:
> So glad someone had the conversation about axle breathers.  Turns out 
> the breather on the BN2 axle for my restoration was plugged up solid.  
> Bought a Land Rover axle breather from Atlantic British.  They sell 
> only Land Rover parts.  The picture shows it installed on my axle that 
> is yet to go into the car.  The new breather has what sounds like a 
> ball check in it.  The old original had no moving parts or at least it 
> seemed that way.  In any case I am glad someone brought this up.
>
>
>

--------------04B0D6A2DEDFCDEA237E8DCA
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>Seconded.</p>
    <p>Atlantic British was very responsive, esp. for a $13 part. 
      They're probably wondering why the sudden interest in Land Rover
      axle breathers.</p>
    <p>Bob</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/29/2019 8:21 PM, rrengineer.mike
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div><font face="sans-serif">So glad someone had the conversation
          about axle breathers.  Turns out the breather on the BN2 axle
          for my restoration was plugged up solid.  Bought a Land Rover
          axle breather from Atlantic British.  They sell only Land
          Rover parts.  The picture shows it installed on my axle that
          is yet to go into the car.  The new breather has what sounds
          like a ball check in it.  The old original had no moving parts
          or at least it seemed that way.  In any case I am glad someone
          brought this up.</font></div>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <br>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------04B0D6A2DEDFCDEA237E8DCA--

--===============0172722699767203655==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0172722699767203655==--