Subject: [Healeys] Parts List

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 08:55:12 -0000

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3680995266638228656==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_01D4AF0B.86E20F10"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D4AF0B.86E20F10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The BMC Service Parts List AKD1171 is available on John Sims site. (up to
MkII BN7 & BT7, but useful with subsequent BJ7s & 8s). It was beyond my wit
to send it over in one go so I split it up into chunks. However, it's there;
it's pdf so one could download it and merge it back into one volume to which
one could add bookmarks etc. 

The files aren't password protected so can be edited etcetc with something
like Acrobat Pro.

Over the years I've built up the original with notes and additions to make
it quite a useful, personalized, tool.

The files are just scans. Took ages with my little scanner, but not a tenth
time of John's creation!

Simon

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D4AF0B.86E20F10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The BMC Service Parts List AKD1171 is available on =
John Sims site. (up to MkII BN7 &amp; BT7, but useful with subsequent =
BJ7s &amp; 8s). It was beyond my wit to send it over in one go so I =
split it up into chunks. However, it&#8217;s there; it&#8217;s pdf so =
one could download it and merge it back into one volume to which one =
could add bookmarks etc. <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The files =
aren&#8217;t password protected so can be edited etcetc with something =
like Acrobat Pro.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Over the years =
I&#8217;ve built up the original with notes and additions to make it =
quite a useful, personalized, tool.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The files are just scans. Took ages with my little =
scanner, but not a tenth time of John&#8217;s creation!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Simon<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D4AF0B.86E20F10--

--===============3680995266638228656==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3680995266638228656==--