Subject: [Healeys] front fender stainless beading (BN4)

From: Andy Thorp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 22:50:50 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_327894_505830887.1547333450348
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Guys,

Last year I had a large steel girder fall and land across the front of my car which fortunately the headlights and stainless trim took the worst of the impact. After looking at the repro beadings, they look a slightly different colour stainless to the originals. Does anyone have a good used original front fender stainless beading? Pair of original six cylinder headlight trims?

Andy.
------=_Part_327894_505830887.1547333450348
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20190113_114412.jpg"
Content-ID: <CcP5xe2tPgkvKa27WJp5>

------=_Part_327894_505830887.1547333450348
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_Part_327894_505830887.1547333450348--