Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey Parts Lists for the BN4 through BJ8 are nowonline

From: "Harold Manifold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 18:11:41 -0800

Hello,

I would like to personally thank John New for making this information
available to the Healey community. I am in the midst of putting a BT7 back
together from a frame up restoration. Having a searchable parts list
available is invaluable.

Thank you... Harold... 1960 BT7 in pieces. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 8:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Austin Healey Parts Lists for the BN4 through BJ8 are
nowonline

I was talking to Michael Salter yesterday and the subject came up of the LBC
Digital Parts Lists that I created for the Austin-Healey more than a decade
ago. Michael asked me me why I hadn't put those online; I said because of
inertia (i.e. laziness), so not really a reason at all.

So in the spirit of community, I have put the Austin Healey Parts Lists
online for all to freely use. You can see them by going to
http://lbcdigital.com. These aren't just PDFs of the Parts Lists, these are
transcribed, fully searchable databases that are presented in a similar
format as the original publications. You can search for part numbers and
keywords, and even print pages.

Over the years, I felt that the hundreds of hours of effort that I put in
creating the Parts Lists should be rewarded and I shouldn't just give away
all that work. But then I realized that the digitized Parts Lists really
should belong to the Healey community. I understand now that helping to keep
our Healeys on the road is the reward.

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________
$12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys