Subject: [Healeys] RE Parts list

From: carroll phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 09:01:53 -0500 (EST)

A big thank you John on the parts list, well done !

Carroll Phillips
_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 10:38:15 -0500

I'm in the process of putting these on my site. Need another 20 minutes and
it will be done

John Sims, www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of carroll phillips
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:02 AM
To: Healey List <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] RE Parts list

Carroll Phillips
$12.75

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]