Subject: [Healeys] Interested in becoming the keeper of the Tricarb Registry?

From: "BJ8Healeys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 17:43:51 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============4895361606163670881==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_028A_01D4A5E7.64A3C5B0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_028A_01D4A5E7.64A3C5B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello, Healeyphiles -

I have recently been in touch with Bill Bolton, who has been the Tricarb
Registrar for many years.  Bill is approaching age 90 and is thinking it may
be about time to turn over his registry to someone else.  Anyone who is
interested can contact Bill at [email-masked].

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large

Havelock, NC  

------=_NextPart_000_028A_01D4A5E7.64A3C5B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	color:#002060;
	position:relative;
	top:0pt;
	mso-text-raise:0pt;
	letter-spacing:0pt;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:#002060'>Hello, Healeyphiles =
-<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>I have recently been in touch with Bill Bolton, who =
has been the Tricarb Registrar for many years.&nbsp; Bill is approaching =
age 90 and is thinking it may be about time to turn over his registry to =
someone else.&nbsp; Anyone who is interested can contact Bill at <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>.<o:p></o:p></span></p=
><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>Steve Byers</span><span =
style=3D'color:#002060'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>HBJ8L/36666</span><span =
style=3D'color:#002060'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:#002060'>BJ8 =
Registry</span><span style=3D'color:#002060'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>AHCA Delegate at Large</span><span =
style=3D'color:#002060'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:#002060'>Havelock, NC&nbsp; =
</span><span style=3D'color:#002060'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_028A_01D4A5E7.64A3C5B0--

--===============4895361606163670881==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4895361606163670881==--