Subject: [Healeys] Rear engine mountings

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 09:57:23 -0000 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01D4B16F.B5A78D50"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D4B16F.B5A78D50
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0007_01D4B16F.B5A78D50"

------=_NextPart_001_0007_01D4B16F.B5A78D50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi,

See attached.

I've replaced the big engine mountings in the engine bay. Horrible job.

I'll replace all the tie-rod rubber before replacing it. Easy enough.

But I've not got round to the other bits, parts 24 & 27. Easy to access at
first glance. Is there any hidden snag? If I undo those nuts, will I  ever
line it all up again?

I can see that the engine and gearbox might want to sag down a couple of
inches onto the cross bar, no great problem. But will the whole thing have
some inherent tendency to get out of line and stay out of line? ie, are
there any hidden snags? Any necessary precautions?

Thanks

Simon

------=_NextPart_001_0007_01D4B16F.B5A78D50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hi,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>See =
attached.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ve replaced the big =
engine mountings in the engine bay. Horrible job.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ll replace all the tie-rod rubber before =
replacing it. Easy enough.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>But =
I&#8217;ve not got round to the other bits, parts 24 &amp; 27. Easy to =
access at first glance. Is there any hidden snag? If I undo those nuts, =
will I&nbsp; ever line it all up again?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I can see that the engine and gearbox might want to =
sag down a couple of inches onto the cross bar, no great problem. But =
will the whole thing have some inherent tendency to get out of line and =
stay out of line? ie, are there any hidden snags? Any necessary =
precautions?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Simon<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0007_01D4B16F.B5A78D50--

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D4B16F.B5A78D50
	name="Rubber mountings.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="Rubber mountings.pdf"

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D4B16F.B5A78D50
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D4B16F.B5A78D50--