Subject: [Healeys] Happy New Year!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2019 00:12:16 -0500

Wishing you all the best in 2019!

  Gordy
  Longbridge BN4
_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 16:42:18 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8303752668999437466==
	boundary="----=_Part_5120216_1227113439.1546447338914"

------=_Part_5120216_1227113439.1546447338914
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I'll second that! Here's to a wonderful year with more driving days than ev=
er! Have fun out there!Steven KingsburyBM1 #598

In a message dated 1/2/2019 8:39:53 AM Pacific Standard Time, ggilliam@usol=
.com writes:

Wishing you all the best in 2019!
=C2=A0 Gordy=C2=A0 Longbridge BN4__________________________________________=
_____Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.htmlSuggested annual donat=
ion=C2=A0 $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archiv=
e
[email-masked]://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
[email-masked]

------=_Part_5120216_1227113439.1546447338914
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div>
<div class="userEdit mceEditable" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">I'll second that! Here's to a wonderful year with more driving days than ever! Have fun out there!</span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">Steven Kingsbury</span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">BM1 #598<br></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><br></span></div>
</div>
In a message dated 1/2/2019 8:39:53 AM Pacific Standard Time, [email-masked] writes:
<div><br></div>
<div class="quotedReply">
<blockquote style="padding-left: 5px; margin-left: 5px; border-left: blue 2px solid;">
<div dir="ltr">Wishing you all the best in 2019!</div>
<div dir="ltr"><br></div>
<div dir="ltr">&nbsp; Gordy</div>
<div dir="ltr">&nbsp; Longbridge BN4</div>
<div dir="ltr">_______________________________________________</div>
<div dir="ltr">Support Team.Net <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></div>
<div dir="ltr">Suggested annual donation&nbsp; $12.75</div>
<div dir="ltr"><br></div>
<div dir="ltr">Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys </a><a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">http://autox.team.net/archive</a></div>
<div dir="ltr"><br></div>
<div dir="ltr"><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" rel="noopener noreferrer">[email-masked]</a></div>
<div dir="ltr"><a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a></div>
<div dir="ltr"><br></div>
<div dir="ltr">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a></div>
<div dir="ltr"><br></div>
</blockquote>
</div>
</div>
------=_Part_5120216_1227113439.1546447338914--

--===============8303752668999437466==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8303752668999437466==--

---

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 21:17:13 +0100

--===============8277717154296468481==

--00000000000090a3a5057e7f5529
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=F0=9F=91=8D

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019, 5:40 PM <[email-masked] wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--00000000000090a3a5057e7f5529
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">=F0=9F=91=8D<br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signatur=
e">Ira Erbs<br>Portland, OR<br>typos and artifacts are the fault of my phon=
e</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr">On Wed, Jan 2,=
 2019, 5:40 PM  &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]<=
/a> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0=
 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Wishing you all the best=
 in 2019!<br>
<br>
=C2=A0 Gordy<br>
=C2=A0 Longbridge BN4<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
rer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <=
a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" targ=
et=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferr=
er">[email-masked]</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/heal=
eys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http=
://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--00000000000090a3a5057e7f5529--

--===============8277717154296468481==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8277717154296468481==--