Subject: [Healeys] Sources

From: Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 23:40:06 -0400

--===============2580662321371258669==

--001a113b0a908bac7d053dc57788

Can anyone direct me to a source for a large wiring diagram for a "66 BJ8?
Is there a workshop manual on CD?  I know there is a source for a larger
fuse box that fits the original screw holes, any ideas?

Thanks for the help.

Fred
66 BJ8

--001a113b0a908bac7d053dc57788
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div><div>Can anyone direct me to a source for a larg=
e wiring diagram for a &quot;66 BJ8?=C2=A0 Is there a workshop manual on CD=
?=C2=A0 I know there is a source for a larger fuse box that fits the origin=
al screw holes, any ideas?<br><br></div>Thanks for the help.<br><br></div>F=
red<br></div>66 BJ8<br></div>

--001a113b0a908bac7d053dc57788--

--===============2580662321371258669==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2580662321371258669==--