Subject: [Healeys] Best Metallic Golden Beige colour match

From: Healey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 12:48:37 -0700

--===============2341637755623272324==

--94eb2c1929fecba42305400642a3

Hi all,

  My original MGB is about to undergo a complete respray.

  I know the ICI code 3006M is the current version of BG19, and I've read
in the archives that they used red primer originally (is that still even in
use??).

  But what I'd like to know is what will get me closest to the original
colour? - a certain brand of paint, or supplier, or any other words of
wisdom the group can pass along.

Thanks in advance,

Neil

--94eb2c1929fecba42305400642a3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi all,<div><br></div><div>=C2=A0 My original MGB is about=
 to undergo a complete respray.</div><div><br></div><div>=C2=A0 I know the =
ICI code 3006M is the current version of BG19, and I&#39;ve read in the arc=
hives that they used red primer originally (is that still even in use??).</=
div><div><br></div><div>=C2=A0 But what I&#39;d like to know is what will g=
et me closest to the original colour? - a certain brand of paint, or suppli=
er, or any other words of wisdom the group can pass along.</div><div><br></=
div><div>Thanks in advance,</div><div><br></div><div>Neil</div></div>

--94eb2c1929fecba42305400642a3--

--===============2341637755623272324==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2341637755623272324==--