Subject: [Healeys] Side Curtains -

From: Jean Caron <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 04:16:54 +0000

--_005_BLUPR19MB02126378E95F56D704DF20BBD1DB0BLUPR19MB0212namp_
	boundary="_000_BLUPR19MB02126378E95F56D704DF20BBD1DB0BLUPR19MB0212namp_"

--_000_BLUPR19MB02126378E95F56D704DF20BBD1DB0BLUPR19MB0212namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Since it's been quiet on the List in the last few days, I have a question p=
ertaining to side curtains on the 6 cyl. Austin-Healeys

What is the purpose of that small triangular "bracket" at the rear outside =
of the side curtains, held in place by a screw. See photos. Do these actual=
ly serve a purpose or is it just for looks.

Jean

--_000_BLUPR19MB02126378E95F56D704DF20BBD1DB0BLUPR19MB0212namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;font=
-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
<p>Since it's been quiet on the List in the last few days, I have a questio=
n pertaining to side curtains on the 6 cyl. Austin-Healeys</p>
<p>What is the purpose of that small triangular &quot;bracket&quot; at the =
rear outside of the side curtains, held in place by a screw. See photos. Do=
 these actually serve a purpose or is it just for looks.
<br>
</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>Jean<br>
</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BLUPR19MB02126378E95F56D704DF20BBD1DB0BLUPR19MB0212namp_--

--_005_BLUPR19MB02126378E95F56D704DF20BBD1DB0BLUPR19MB0212namp_
Content-Description: Triangular bracket 002.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Triangular bracket 002.jpg";
	size=476402; creation-date="Mon, 10 Oct 2016 04:16:21 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 10 Oct 2016 04:16:21 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_BLUPR19MB02126378E95F56D704DF20BBD1DB0BLUPR19MB0212namp_
Content-Description: Triangular bracket 001.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Triangular bracket 001.jpg";
	size=495792; creation-date="Mon, 10 Oct 2016 04:16:28 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 10 Oct 2016 04:16:28 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_BLUPR19MB02126378E95F56D704DF20BBD1DB0BLUPR19MB0212namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_005_BLUPR19MB02126378E95F56D704DF20BBD1DB0BLUPR19MB0212namp_--