Subject: [Healeys] rubber bonnet bumpers

From: Tom <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 10:04:54 -0400

--===============9110318850631721957==

--001a114fa8508c609e053e833e22

I need to replace the rubber bonnet bumpers on my BJ8.  From the Moss
catalog, I see the following parts:

   - 031-359, rubber buffer
   - 325-765, rivet
   - 325-770, copper washer

How do you rivet the rubber buffer to the shroud?   Is this a pop-rivet, or
some other kind of rivet?  I have a pop-rivet gun, do I need another tool?

thanks,

Tom

--001a114fa8508c609e053e833e22
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I need to replace the rubber bonnet bumpers on my BJ8.=C2=
=A0 From the Moss catalog, I see the following parts:<div><br></div><div><u=
l><li>031-359, rubber buffer</li><li>325-765, rivet</li><li>325-770, copper=
 washer</li></ul><div>How do you rivet the rubber buffer to the shroud? =C2=
=A0 Is this a pop-rivet, or some other kind of rivet?=C2=A0 I have a pop-ri=
vet gun, do I need another tool?</div><div><br></div><div>thanks,</div><div=
><br></div><div>Tom<br></div><div></div></div></div>

--001a114fa8508c609e053e833e22--

--===============9110318850631721957==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============9110318850631721957==--