Subject: [Healeys] Nash Healey at local car show

From: Charlie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 15:50:56 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_28530107_266730966.1477237856152
	boundary="----=_Part_28530108_1148974273.1477237856152"

------=_Part_28530108_1148974273.1477237856152
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I went to a show yesterday held at a local restaurant in York, PA by what I determined is a street rod club. My Healey is a little under the weather, so I took my MG TD, still pretty much a unique site at one of these shows. After a little while I saw a Nash Healey coming in. He only stayed a few minutes; said he was getting gas so he stopped in. 

Attached is a picture. It is a 1951. 

------=_Part_28530108_1148974273.1477237856152
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><div>I went to a show yesterday held at a local restaurant in York, PA by what I determined is a street rod club.&nbsp; My Healey is a little under the weather, so I took my MG TD, still pretty much a unique site at one of these shows.&nbsp; After a little while I saw a Nash Healey coming in.&nbsp; He only stayed a few minutes; said he was getting gas so he stopped in.<br></div><div><br></div><div>Attached is a picture.&nbsp; It is a 1951.<br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_28530108_1148974273.1477237856152--

------=_Part_28530107_266730966.1477237856152
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="10-22-16 Nash Healey.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------=_Part_28530107_266730966.1477237856152
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_Part_28530107_266730966.1477237856152--