Subject: Re: [Healeys] barrett-jackson

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 21:27:30 -0700

Eric Grunden at Absolutely British comes to mind.  He's not done any 
work for me, but has been helpful with info and his rep is impeccable.

http://www.absolutelybritish.org/

Bob

On 10/14/2016 7:55 PM, healeymanjim wrote:
> attended B-J auction today down at Mandalay Bay.  lots of nice cars but only 3 healeys this time.  i was looking at a BJ8 and
> got to talking with a young lady who had just inherited her grandfather's austin healey.  showed me a picture and it was a
> BN7 tri-carb.  i almost dropped my teeth.  she wants to keep it but does not know how to proceed with any kind of
> restoration as it has been sitting for quite a while.  gave her my email address and said i would poll the group as to who
> would be a good restorer in the southern california area, or even farther afield if necessary.
>
>
>

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Don Newman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 21:37:56 -0700

British European Auto
1525 S. Pacific Ave.
San Pedro, CA  90731
1-310-833-1525

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
healeymanjim
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 7:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] barrett-jackson

attended B-J auction today down at Mandalay Bay.  lots of nice cars but only
3 healeys this time.  i was looking at a BJ8 and got to talking with a young
lady who had just inherited her grandfather's austin healey.  showed me a
picture and it was a
BN7 tri-carb.  i almost dropped my teeth.  she wants to keep it but does not
know how to proceed with any kind of restoration as it has been sitting for
quite a while.  gave her my email address and said i would poll the group as
to who would be a good restorer in the southern california area, or even
farther afield if necessary.
_______________________________________________
$12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Roland Wilhelmy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 22:11:24 -0700

I second the nomination of Eric Grunden. He does excellent work and has an excellent reputation‎ for both quality and honesty. 
-Roland

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  Original Message  
From: Bob Spidell
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 10:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] barrett-jackson

Bob

‎
On 10/14/2016 7:55 PM, healeymanjim wrote:
> restoration as it has been sitting for quite a while
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: Curtis Arndt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 08:06:00 -0700

--===============0077135559641845967==

--001a114358124e3d9e053ee8aef7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I agree, Eric Grunden at Absolutely British is great but I don't know his
schedule. He's  one man shop so he takes his time and does things right.

Other West Coast Options are John Wilson of  Healey Lane in Oregon and Lynn
Martin of Forever Healeys in Post Falls Idaho, however Lynn is booked for
the next several years at least.

Curt Arndt

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:11 PM, Roland Wilhelmy <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> I second the nomination of Eric Grunden. He does excellent work and has a=
n
> excellent reputation=E2=80=8E for both quality and honesty.
> -Roland
>
> =E2=80=8E
> > attended B-J auction today down at Mandalay Bay. lots of nice cars but
> only 3 healeys this time. i was looking at a BJ8 and
> > got to talking with a young lady who had just inherited her
> grandfather's austin healey. showed me a picture and it was a
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/
> options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--001a114358124e3d9e053ee8aef7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I agree, Eric Grunden at Absolutely British is great =
but I don&#39;t know his schedule. He&#39;s=C2=A0 one man shop so he takes =
his time and does things right. <br><br></div><div>Other West Coast Options=
 are John Wilson of=C2=A0 Healey Lane in Oregon and Lynn Martin of Forever =
Healeys in Post Falls Idaho, however Lynn is booked for the next several ye=
ars at least.<br><br></div><div>Curt Arndt<br></div><div><br><br></div></di=
v><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri, Oct 14,=
 2016 at 10:11 PM, Roland Wilhelmy <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</spa=
n> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;b=
order-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">I second the nomination of Eric=
 Grunden. He does excellent work and has an excellent reputation=E2=80=8E f=
or both quality and honesty.=C2=A0<br>
-Roland<br>
<br>
Sent=C2=A0from=C2=A0my=C2=A0BlackBerry=C2=A010=C2=A0<wbr>smartphone.<br>
=C2=A0 Original Message =C2=A0<br>
From: Bob Spidell<br>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 10:01 PM<br>
To: <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br=
Subject: Re: [Healeys] barrett-jackson<br>
<span class=3D"im HOEnZb"><br>
Eric Grunden at Absolutely British comes to mind. He&#39;s not done any<br>
work for me, but has been helpful with info and his rep is impeccable.<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.absolutelybritish.org/" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"=
_blank">http://www.absolutelybritish.<wbr>org/</a><br>
<br>
Bob<br>
<br>
=E2=80=8E<br>
On 10/14/2016 7:55 PM, healeymanjim wrote:<br>
&gt; attended B-J auction today down at Mandalay Bay. lots of nice cars but=
 only 3 healeys this time. i was looking at a BJ8 and<br>
&gt; got to talking with a young lady who had just inherited her grandfathe=
r&#39;s austin healey. showed me a picture and it was a<br>
&gt; BN7 tri-carb. i almost dropped my teeth. she wants to keep it but does=
 not know how to proceed with any kind of<br>
&gt; restoration as it has been sitting for quite a while<br>
</span><div class=3D"HOEnZb"><div class=3D"h5">____________________________=
__<wbr>_________________<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.<wbr>html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/<wbr>listinfo/healeys</a=
><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.tea=
m.net/mailman/<wbr>options/healeys/cnaarndt@<wbr>gmail.com</a><br>
<br>
</div></div></blockquote></div><br></div>

--001a114358124e3d9e053ee8aef7--

--===============0077135559641845967==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0077135559641845967==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 10:42:02 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2283632209568643462==
 boundary="------------BC2B012D8BE92C5EE522FB48"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------BC2B012D8BE92C5EE522FB48
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I've been wading through the photos on Eric's site; looks like a 'spare 
no expense' resto, complete with FI.

I think the work would put NASA to shame ;)

On 10/15/2016 8:06 AM, Curtis Arndt wrote:
> I agree, Eric Grunden at Absolutely British is great but I don't know 
> his schedule. He's  one man shop so he takes his time and does things 
> right.
>
> Other West Coast Options are John Wilson of  Healey Lane in Oregon and 
> Lynn Martin of Forever Healeys in Post Falls Idaho, however Lynn is 
> booked for the next several years at least.
>
> Curt Arndt
>
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:11 PM, Roland Wilhelmy 
>
>     I second the nomination of Eric Grunden. He does excellent work
>     and has an excellent reputation‎ for both quality and honesty.
>     -Roland
>
>     http://www.absolutelybritish.org/ <http://www.absolutelybritish.org/>
>
>     Bob
>
>     ‎
>     > attended B-J auction today down at Mandalay Bay. lots of nice
>     cars but only 3 healeys this time. i was looking at a BJ8 and
>     > BN7 tri-carb. i almost dropped my teeth. she wants to keep it
>     but does not know how to proceed with any kind of

--------------BC2B012D8BE92C5EE522FB48
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <p>I've been wading through the photos on Eric's site; looks like a
      'spare no expense' resto, complete with FI.  <br>
    </p>
    <p>I think the work would put NASA to shame ;)<br>
    </p>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/15/2016 8:06 AM, Curtis Arndt
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:CAJKrNeQoAw4u=[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div>I agree, Eric Grunden at Absolutely British is great but I
          don't know his schedule. He's  one man shop so he takes his
          time and does things right. <br>
          <br>
        </div>
        <div>Other West Coast Options are John Wilson of  Healey Lane in
          Oregon and Lynn Martin of Forever Healeys in Post Falls Idaho,
          however Lynn is booked for the next several years at least.<br>
          <br>
        </div>
        <div>Curt Arndt<br>
        </div>
        <div><br>
          <br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <div class="gmail_extra"><br>
        <div class="gmail_quote">On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:11 PM,
          Roland Wilhelmy <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span>
          wrote:<br>
          <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
            .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">I second
            the nomination of Eric Grunden. He does excellent work and
            has an excellent reputation‎ for both quality and honesty. <br>
            -Roland<br>
            <br>
            Sent from my BlackBerry 10 <wbr>smartphone.<br>
              Original Message  <br>
            From: Bob Spidell<br>
            Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 10:01 PM<br>
            To: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            Subject: Re: [Healeys] barrett-jackson<br>
            <span class="im HOEnZb"><br>
              Eric Grunden at Absolutely British comes to mind. He's not
              done any<br>
              work for me, but has been helpful with info and his rep is
              impeccable.<br>
              <br>
              <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.absolutelybritish.org/"
                rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.absolutelybritish.<wbr>org/</a><br>
              <br>
              Bob<br>
              <br>
              ‎<br>
              On 10/14/2016 7:55 PM, healeymanjim wrote:<br>
              &gt; attended B-J auction today down at Mandalay Bay. lots
              of nice cars but only 3 healeys this time. i was looking
              at a BJ8 and<br>
              &gt; got to talking with a young lady who had just
              inherited her grandfather's austin healey. showed me a
              picture and it was a<br>
              &gt; BN7 tri-carb. i almost dropped my teeth. she wants to
              keep it but does not know how to proceed with any kind of<br>
              &gt; restoration as it has been sitting for quite a while</span><br>
            <span class="im HOEnZb"></span>
            <div class="HOEnZb">
              <div class="h5">
                <br>
              </div>
            </div>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <br>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------BC2B012D8BE92C5EE522FB48--

--===============2283632209568643462==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2283632209568643462==--

---

From: "George Castleberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 11:00:40 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3609688227754355759==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00B3_01D226D3.5ED52E70"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00B3_01D226D3.5ED52E70
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

There=E2=80=99s Dave Nock at BCS in Stockton, CA.

=20

George

BN1

AN5

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
Curtis Arndt
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:06 AM
To: Roland Wilhelmy
Cc: Healey List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] barrett-jackson

=20

I agree, Eric Grunden at Absolutely British is great but I don't know =
his schedule. He's  one man shop so he takes his time and does things =
right.=20

Other West Coast Options are John Wilson of  Healey Lane in Oregon and =
Lynn Martin of Forever Healeys in Post Falls Idaho, however Lynn is =
booked for the next several years at least.

Curt Arndt

=20

=20

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:11 PM, Roland Wilhelmy =
<[email-masked]> wrote:

I second the nomination of Eric Grunden. He does excellent work and has =
an excellent reputation=E2=80=8E for both quality and honesty.=20
-Roland

  Original Message =20

Bob

=E2=80=8E
On 10/14/2016 7:55 PM, healeymanjim wrote:
> attended B-J auction today down at Mandalay Bay. lots of nice cars but =
> got to talking with a young lady who had just inherited her =
> BN7 tri-carb. i almost dropped my teeth. she wants to keep it but does =
not know how to proceed with any kind of

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

=20

------=_NextPart_000_00B3_01D226D3.5ED52E70
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.im
	{mso-style-name:im;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>There=E2=80=
=99s Dave Nock at BCS in Stockton, CA.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;=
</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>George<o:p>=
</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>BN1<o:p></o=
:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>AN5<o:p></o=
:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a name=3D"_MailEndCompose"><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;=
</o:p></span></a></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Curtis Arndt<br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:06 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> Roland Wilhelmy<br><b>Cc:</b> Healey =
List<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] =
barrett-jackson<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>I agree, Eric Grunden at Absolutely =
British is great but I don't know his schedule. He's&nbsp; one man shop =
so he takes his time and does things right. <o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>Other West Coast =
Options are John Wilson of&nbsp; Healey Lane in Oregon and Lynn Martin =
of Forever Healeys in Post Falls Idaho, however Lynn is booked for the =
next several years at least.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Curt Arndt<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On Fri, =
Oct 14, 2016 at 10:11 PM, Roland Wilhelmy &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I second the nomination of Eric Grunden. He does =
excellent work and has an excellent reputation=E2=80=8E for both quality =
and =
honesty.&nbsp;<br>-Roland<br><br>Sent&nbsp;from&nbsp;my&nbsp;BlackBerry&n=
bsp;10&nbsp;smartphone.<br>&nbsp; Original Message &nbsp;<br>From: Bob =
Spidell<br>Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 10:01 PM<br>To: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>Subj=
ect: Re: [Healeys] barrett-jackson<br><br><span class=3Dim>Eric Grunden =
at Absolutely British comes to mind. He's not done any</span><br><span =
class=3Dim>work for me, but has been helpful with info and his rep is =
impeccable.</span><br><br><span class=3Dim><a =
href=3D"http://www.absolutelybritish.org/" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.absolutelybritish.org/</a></span><br><br><sp=
an class=3Dim>Bob</span><br><br><span =
class=3Dim>=E2=80=8E</span><br><span class=3Dim>On 10/14/2016 7:55 PM, =
healeymanjim wrote:</span><br><span class=3Dim>&gt; attended B-J auction =
today down at Mandalay Bay. lots of nice cars but only 3 healeys this =
time. i was looking at a BJ8 and</span><br><span class=3Dim>&gt; got to =
talking with a young lady who had just inherited her grandfather's =
austin healey. showed me a picture and it was a</span><br><span =
class=3Dim>&gt; BN7 tri-carb. i almost dropped my teeth. she wants to =
keep it but does not know how to proceed with any kind =
of</span><br><span class=3Dim>&gt; restoration as it has been sitting =
for quite a while</span><o:p></o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>__________________________________________=
_____<br>Support Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested =
annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><=
br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"=
 =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/cnaarndt@=
gmail.com</a><o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00B3_01D226D3.5ED52E70--

--===============3609688227754355759==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3609688227754355759==--