Subject: [Healeys] Fog & Spot lamps

From: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 13:12:34 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7074800995862921457==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0025_01D1C4AC.1D6A2690"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D1C4AC.1D6A2690
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi,

I am playing with the idea of putting fog and spot lamps on my  MkII 3000.
(Alternator fitted).

So, I think that there are modern replicas out there. Any good?

And, for the more likely route, which lamps are the best for our cars?
Nothing too huge. Only round lamps need apply!

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thank you.

Simon

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D1C4AC.1D6A2690
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hi,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I am playing =
with the idea of putting fog and spot lamps on my &nbsp;MkII 3000. =
(Alternator fitted).<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>So, I think that =
there are modern replicas out there. Any good?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>And, for the more likely route, which lamps are the =
best for our cars? Nothing too huge. Only round lamps need =
apply!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Any ideas, =
suggestions?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thank =
you.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Simon<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D1C4AC.1D6A2690--

--===============7074800995862921457==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7074800995862921457==--