Subject: [Healeys] Ultrasonic Parts Washer

From: "Jonas Payne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 14:18:59 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5543940348093822194==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0080_01D1C3EC.32BB02F0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0080_01D1C3EC.32BB02F0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

My harbor freight parts washer just rusted through after 10 years and I =
need a new parts washer.

=20

I hate these things because frankly, they don=E2=80=99t do anything =
=E2=80=93 it=E2=80=99s just a basin full of detergent,  you still have =
to do all the scraping, scrubbing etc.

=20

I=E2=80=99m thinking about getting something automated that all I have =
to do is dump the parts in, and come back later and they are clean, but =
the transmission and engine cleaners that pro shops have are like $3500.

=20

Does anybody have any experience with ultrasonic parts washers?  I can =
get one that is about the same size as the crappy old one for about $1k, =
but before I jump in, I=E2=80=99d like to know how effective they are.

=20

Jonas Payne

PBR Consulting Services, LLC

702.882.6711

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of i =
erbs
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 6:04 PM
To: Richard Mayor <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ahealey help <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Idle dies

=20

Seems to be my thoughts as well.
Thanks

Mr. Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6
please forgive odd words and auto corrects as   my phone cannot =
understand my misspellings=20

On Jun 10, 2016 5:43 PM, "richard mayor" <[email-masked] =

Sounds like a bad condenser to me

=20

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 2:06 AM, Alan Seigrist <[email-masked] =

Ira -

=20

I had a pretty perplexing situation once similar to this, turned out the =
little carbon peg in the distributor cap was crap.  I replaced the cap =
and it worked after that.

=20

Best,

=20

Alan

=20

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 10:14 AM, i erbs <[email-masked] =

new development

car looses all power, bucks, backfires, catches and drive ok for a bit, =
then big backfires and bucking, then it dies. almost like a loss of =
power. it could be an intermittent power loss. Distributor cap looks =
like . explosions. NOS cap, rotor, points and condenser . Distributor =
was removed cleaned and re greased.

=20

Ira Erbs

Portland,OR

      _______                                  _______
     (______ \____1959 BN4____/ _______)
         (_________________________)

          BT7 engine and disk brakes

=20

=20

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0080_01D1C3EC.32BB02F0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:x=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
name=3D"_MailEndCompose"><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>My harbor =
freight parts washer just rusted through after 10 years and I need a new =
parts washer.<o:p></o:p></span></a></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-bookmark:_MailEndCompose'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-bookmark:_MailEndCompose'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>I hate these =
things because frankly, they don=E2=80=99t do anything =E2=80=93 =
it=E2=80=99s just a basin full of detergent,=C2=A0 you still have to do =
all the scraping, scrubbing etc.<o:p></o:p></span></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'mso-bookmark:_MailEndCompose'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-bookmark:_MailEndCompose'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>I=E2=80=99m =
thinking about getting something automated that all I have to do is dump =
the parts in, and come back later and they are clean, but the =
transmission and engine cleaners that pro shops have are like =
$3500.<o:p></o:p></span></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-bookmark:_MailEndCompose'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-bookmark:_MailEndCompose'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Does anybody =
have any experience with ultrasonic parts washers?=C2=A0 I can get one =
that is about the same size as the crappy old one for about $1k, but =
before I jump in, I=E2=80=99d like to know how effective they =
are.<o:p></o:p></span></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-bookmark:_MailEndCompose'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-bookmark:_MailEndCompose'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Jonas =
Payne<o:p></o:p></span></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-bookmark:_MailEndCompose'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>PBR =
Consulting Services, LLC<o:p></o:p></span></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'mso-bookmark:_MailEndCompose'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>702.882.6711<=
o:p></o:p></span></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-bookmark:_MailEndCompose'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></span></p><span =
style=3D'mso-bookmark:_MailEndCompose'></span><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>i =
erbs<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, June 10, 2016 6:04 PM<br><b>To:</b> Richard =
Mayor &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Cc:</b> Ahealey help =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Idle =
dies<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>Seems to be my thoughts as =
well.<br>Thanks<o:p></o:p></p><p>Mr. Ira Erbs<br>Portland,OR<br>1959 =
Austin Healey 100-6<br>please forgive odd words and auto corrects =
as&nbsp;&nbsp; my phone cannot understand my misspellings =
<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On Jun 10, 2016 5:43 PM, =
&quot;richard mayor&quot; &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p><blockquote style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid =
#CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in =
6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Sounds like a bad condenser to =
me<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On Fri, =
Jun 10, 2016 at 2:06 AM, Alan Seigrist &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p><blockquote style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid =
#CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in =
6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in'><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ira =
-<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>I =
had a pretty perplexing situation once similar to this, turned out the =
little carbon peg in the distributor cap was crap.&nbsp; I replaced the =
cap and it worked after that.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Best,<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Alan<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On Thu, =
Jun 9, 2016 at 10:14 AM, i erbs &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p><blockquote style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid =
#CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in =
6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in'><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>new =
development<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>car looses all =
power, bucks, backfires, catches and drive ok for a bit, then big =
backfires and bucking, then it dies. almost like a loss of power. it =
could be an intermittent power loss. Distributor cap looks like . =
explosions. NOS cap, rotor, points and condenser . Distributor was =
removed cleaned and re greased.<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br =
clear=3Dall><o:p></o:p></p><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ira Erbs<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Portland,OR<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; _______ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;_______<br>&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; (______ =
\____1959 BN4____/ _______)<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; =
(_________________________)<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; BT7 engine and disk =
brakes<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div></div></div></div></di=
v></div></div></div></div></blockquote></div></div></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><br>______________________________________=
_________<br>Support Team.Net <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested =
annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><=
br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
om" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/boyracer4=
[email-masked]</a><br><br><o:p></o:p></p></blockquote></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></blockquote></div></div></b=
ody></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0080_01D1C3EC.32BB02F0--

--===============5543940348093822194==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5543940348093822194==--

---

From: Oudesluys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 10:00:41 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8839359084359554230==
 boundary="------------D0C2C3378C5BD8904A0F04BA"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------D0C2C3378C5BD8904A0F04BA
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I have been using a small and cheapish heated ultra sonic cleaner and it 
produced very satisfactory results on the carbs and smaller parts of all 
kinds of /automotive/household machinery/items.
I am very pleased with it.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

Op 11-6-2016 om 23:18 schreef Jonas Payne:
>
> My harbor freight parts washer just rusted through after 10 years and 
> I need a new parts washer.
>
> I hate these things because frankly, they don’t do anything – it’s 
> just a basin full of detergent,  you still have to do all the 
> scraping, scrubbing etc.
>
> I’m thinking about getting something automated that all I have to do 
> is dump the parts in, and come back later and they are clean, but the 
> transmission and engine cleaners that pro shops have are like $3500.
>
> Does anybody have any experience with ultrasonic parts washers?  I can 
> get one that is about the same size as the crappy old one for about 
> $1k, but before I jump in, I’d like to know how effective they are.
>
> Jonas Payne
>
> *From:*Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of 
> *i erbs
> *Sent:* Friday, June 10, 2016 6:04 PM
> *To:* Richard Mayor <[email-masked]>
> *Cc:* Ahealey help <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* Re: [Healeys] Idle dies
>
> please forgive odd words and auto corrects as   my phone cannot 
> understand my misspellings
>
> On Jun 10, 2016 5:43 PM, "richard mayor" <[email-masked] 
>
>     On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 2:06 AM, Alan Seigrist
>
>         Ira -
>
>         I had a pretty perplexing situation once similar to this,
>         turned out the little carbon peg in the distributor cap was
>         crap.  I replaced the cap and it worked after that.
>
>         Best,
>
>         Alan
>
>         On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 10:14 AM, i erbs <[email-masked]
>
>             new development
>
>             car looses all power, bucks, backfires, catches and drive
>             ok for a bit, then big backfires and bucking, then it
>             dies. almost like a loss of power. it could be an
>             intermittent power loss. Distributor cap looks like .
>             explosions. NOS cap, rotor, points and condenser .
>             Distributor was removed cleaned and re greased.
>
>
>             Ira Erbs
>
>             Portland,OR
>
>               _______  _______
>         Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
>         Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>         Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
>         Unsubscribe/Manage:
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------D0C2C3378C5BD8904A0F04BA
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">I have been using a small and cheapish
      heated ultra sonic cleaner and it produced very satisfactory
      results on the carbs and smaller parts of all kinds of
      /automotive/household machinery/items.<br>
      I am very pleased with it.<br>
      Kees Oudesluijs<br>
      NL<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      Op 11-6-2016 om 23:18 schreef Jonas Payne:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Context-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><a moz-do-not-send="true"
            name="_MailEndCompose"><span>My harbor freight parts washer
              just rusted through after 10 years and I need a new parts
              washer.</span></a></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span><span> </span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span><span>I hate these things because
              frankly, they don’t do anything – it’s just a basin full
              of detergent,  you still have to do all the scraping,
              scrubbing etc.</span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span><span> </span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span><span>I’m thinking about getting
              something automated that all I have to do is dump the
              parts in, and come back later and they are clean, but the
              transmission and engine cleaners that pro shops have are
              like $3500.</span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span><span> </span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span><span>Does anybody have any
              experience with ultrasonic parts washers?  I can get one
              that is about the same size as the crappy old one for
              about $1k, but before I jump in, I’d like to know how
              effective they are.</span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span><span> </span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span><span>Jonas Payne</span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span><span>PBR Consulting Services, LLC</span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span><span>702.882.6711</span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span><span> </span></span></p>
        <span></span>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span>From:</span></b><span> Healeys
            [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>] <b>On Behalf Of </b>i
            erbs<br>
            <b>Sent:</b> Friday, June 10, 2016 6:04 PM<br>
            <b>To:</b> Richard Mayor <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
            <b>Cc:</b> Ahealey help <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
            <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Idle dies</span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
        <p>Seems to be my thoughts as well.<br>
          Thanks</p>
        <p>Mr. Ira Erbs<br>
          Portland,OR<br>
          1959 Austin Healey 100-6<br>
          please forgive odd words and auto corrects as   my phone
          cannot understand my misspellings </p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">On Jun 10, 2016 5:43 PM, "richard mayor"
            &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
            wrote:</p>
          <blockquote>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal">Sounds like a bad condenser to me</p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal">On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 2:06 AM,
                  Alan Seigrist &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                  wrote:</p>
                <blockquote>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal">Ira -</p>
                    <div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                    </div>
                    <div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">I had a pretty perplexing
                        situation once similar to this, turned out the
                        little carbon peg in the distributor cap was
                        crap.  I replaced the cap and it worked after
                        that.</p>
                    </div>
                    <div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                    </div>
                    <div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">Best,</p>
                    </div>
                    <div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                    </div>
                    <div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">Alan</p>
                      <div>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal">On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at
                            10:14 AM, i erbs &lt;<a
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                              target="_blank"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></a>&gt;
                            wrote:</p>
                          <blockquote>
                            <div>
                              <p class="MsoNormal">new development</p>
                              <div>
                                <p class="MsoNormal">car looses all
                                  power, bucks, backfires, catches and
                                  drive ok for a bit, then big backfires
                                  and bucking, then it dies. almost like
                                  a loss of power. it could be an
                                  intermittent power loss. Distributor
                                  cap looks like . explosions. NOS cap,
                                  rotor, points and condenser .
                                  Distributor was removed cleaned and re
                                  greased.</p>
                                <div>
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                                </div>
                              </div>
                            </div>
                            <div>
                              <p class="MsoNormal"><br>
                              </p>
                              <div>
                                <div>
                                  <div>
                                    <div>
                                      <div>
                                        <div>
                                          <div>
                                            <div>
                                              <p class="MsoNormal">Ira
                                                Erbs</p>
                                              <div>
                                                <p class="MsoNormal">Portland,OR</p>
                                              </div>
                                              <div>
                                                <p class="MsoNormal">   
                                                    _______            
                                                                     
                                                   _______<br>
                                                       (______ \____1959
                                                  BN4____/ _______)<br>
                                                          
                                                  (_________________________)</p>
                                              </div>
                                              <div>
                                                <p class="MsoNormal">   
                                                        BT7 engine and
                                                  disk brakes</p>
                                              </div>
                                              <div>
                                                <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                                              </div>
                                              <div>
                                                <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                                              </div>
                                            </div>
                                          </div>
                                        </div>
                                      </div>
                                    </div>
                                  </div>
                                </div>
                              </div>
                            </div>
                          </blockquote>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><br>
                    _______________________________________________<br>
                    Support Team.Net <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                      target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                    Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                    Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                    Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
                    <br>
                    <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      target="_blank">[email-masked]</a><br>
                    <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
                      target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                    <br>
                    Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                      target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
                    <br>
                  </p>
                </blockquote>
              </div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
            </div>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <p><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------D0C2C3378C5BD8904A0F04BA--

--===============8839359084359554230==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8839359084359554230==--

---

From: Andy Thorp <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 09:59:35 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2023013_1084331694.1465811975739
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I use ultrasonic parts cleaners regularly and they are great at taking thin=
gs from mostly clean to surgically clean, however they won't get large amou=
nts of heavy gunge off.=20

For cleaning old car parts I use paint stripper- it penetrates into everyth=
ing and breaks up the gunge. Try slobbering an old carburettor in paint str=
ipper, it'll come up like brand new. Also works very well for getting froze=
n screws undone because it penetrates into the corrosion in the threads and=
 loosens it. The attached pic is a pair of H6s that had sat outside for man=
y years, they cleaned up very nicely just using only paint stripper and a s=
oft brass wire brush to dust off the oxidation

Andy.

--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 12/6/16, Jonas Payne <[email-masked]> wrote:

 Subject: [Healeys] Ultrasonic Parts Washer
 To: [email-masked]
 Received: Sunday, 12 June, 2016, 9:18 AM
=20
 My harbor freight parts washer just rusted
 through after 10 years and I need a new parts
 washer.
 =C2=A0I hate these things because frankly, they
 don=E2=80=99t do anything =E2=80=93 it=E2=80=99s just a basin full of
 detergent,=C2=A0 you still have to do all the scraping,
 scrubbing etc.
 =C2=A0I=E2=80=99m thinking about getting something
 automated that all I have to do is dump the parts in, and
 come back later and they are clean, but the transmission and
 engine cleaners that pro shops have are like
 $3500.
 =C2=A0Does anybody have any experience with
 ultrasonic parts washers?=C2=A0 I can get one that is about the
 same size as the crappy old one for about $1k, but before I
 jump in, I=E2=80=99d like to know how effective they
 are.
 =C2=A0Jonas PaynePBR Consulting Services,
 LLC702.882.6711
------=_Part_2023013_1084331694.1465811975739
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=carbs2.JPG
Content-ID: <aZAQGXUsxt0p1UUbHWQP>

------=_Part_2023013_1084331694.1465811975739
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

------=_Part_2023013_1084331694.1465811975739--