Subject: [Healeys] radiator badge

From: carroll phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 18:29:35 -0400 (EDT)

--===============7375345473027427934==
	boundary="----=_Part_1127691_857997607.1466548175647"

------=_Part_1127691_857997607.1466548175647
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

Don,
I would just clean an area of paint ( if painted ) where the badge goes 
and mix some epoxy , tape it down ,let it cure and paint. Just use a 
heat tolerable epoxy like one from JB Weld. Easy way .Other option is to 
have it tinned to the radiator as original.
Carroll

------=_Part_1127691_857997607.1466548175647
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

Don,<br><br>I would just clean an area of paint ( if painted ) where the badge goes and mix some epoxy , tape it down ,let it cure and paint. Just use a heat tolerable epoxy like one from JB Weld. Easy way .Other option is to have it tinned to the radiator as original.<br><br>Carroll<br>
------=_Part_1127691_857997607.1466548175647--

--===============7375345473027427934==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7375345473027427934==--