Subject: Re: [Healeys] light ring

From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 13:48:26 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2664827999674773909==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0058_01D1CEE8.3FC20730"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01D1CEE8.3FC20730
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

ruvino:  I assume that you mean the headlights since 'driving' lights =
are usually an add on.  It has been a long time but as I recall I hooked =
the ring at the top then pressing the sides of the ring inward gently, =
pushed down and back to get the bottom to go in over whatever =
obstruction is there.  I think it is the clip that retains the screw.  =
The ring compresses just enough to make it 'longer'.  You do not mention =
model but I'm guessing that they are all the same.

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: [email-masked]=20
  To: healeylist=20
  Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2016 7:28 AM
  Subject: [Healeys] light ring

  OK what is the secret to getting the chrome ring surround the driving =
lights back on!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-----

  _______________________________________________
  Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
  Suggested annual donation  $12.75
  Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
  Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

  [email-masked]
  http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

  Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01D1CEE8.3FC20730
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 9.00.8112.16789">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>ruvino:&nbsp; I assume that you mean the headlights since 'driving' =
lights=20
are usually an add on.&nbsp; It has been a long time but as I recall I =
hooked=20
the ring at the top then pressing the sides of the ring inward gently, =
pushed=20
down and back to get the bottom to go in over whatever obstruction is=20
there.&nbsp; I think it is the clip that retains the screw.&nbsp; The =
ring=20
compresses just enough to make it 'longer'.&nbsp; You do not mention =
model but=20
I'm guessing that they are all the same.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(The Other) Len<BR>Fairfield, CA, USA<BR>1967 AH 3000 MkIII,=20
HBJ8L39031</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=[email-masked]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">healeylist</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, June 25, 2016 =
7:28=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Healeys] light =
ring</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dltr>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: =
12pt">
  <DIV>OK what is the secret to getting the chrome ring surround the =
driving=20
  lights back on!</DIV></DIV></DIV>
  <P>
  <HR>

  <P></P>_______________________________________________<BR>Support =
Team.Net <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/A><BR>Suggested=20
  annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<BR>Archive: <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</A><BR>F=
orums:=20
  <A =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</A><BR><BR=
><A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A><BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</A><BR><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
  =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<=
BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01D1CEE8.3FC20730--

--===============2664827999674773909==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2664827999674773909==--

---

From: John Kuzman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 20:51:09 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6083812990598177869==
	boundary="----=_Part_1496258_2098568391.1466887869243"

------=_Part_1496258_2098568391.1466887869243
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Reassembly is the reverse of disassembly!=20

    On Saturday, June 25, 2016 11:24 AM, "[email-masked]" <ruvino@ripnet=
.com> wrote:
=20

 OK what is the secret to getting the chrome ring surround the driving ligh=
ts back on!
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

hoo.com

------=_Part_1496258_2098568391.1466887869243
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div dir="ltr">
<div dir="ltr">
<div style='color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: "Calibri"; font-size: 12pt;'>
<div>OK what is the secret to getting the chrome ring surround the driving 
------=_Part_1496258_2098568391.1466887869243--

--===============6083812990598177869==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6083812990598177869==--