Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fog & Spot lamps

From: Oudesluys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 15:47:37 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1986635554974317427==
 boundary="------------C11485637DA2FF232A7376FA"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------C11485637DA2FF232A7376FA
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Cibié.
Kees Oudesluijs

Op 12-6-2016 om 14:12 schreef Simon Lachlan:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am playing with the idea of putting fog and spot lamps on my  MkII 
> 3000. (Alternator fitted).
>
> So, I think that there are modern replicas out there. Any good?
>
> And, for the more likely route, which lamps are the best for our cars? 
> Nothing too huge. Only round lamps need apply!
>
> Any ideas, suggestions?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Simon
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------C11485637DA2FF232A7376FA
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Cibié.<br>
      Kees Oudesluijs<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      Op 12-6-2016 om 14:12 schreef Simon Lachlan:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:002401d1c4a3$bba5be90$32f13bb0$@[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Context-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=us-ascii">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12 (filtered
        medium)">
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal">Hi,</p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">I am playing with the idea of putting fog
          and spot lamps on my  MkII 3000. (Alternator fitted).</p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">So, I think that there are modern replicas
          out there. Any good?</p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">And, for the more likely route, which lamps
          are the best for our cars? Nothing too huge. Only round lamps
          need apply!</p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Any ideas, suggestions?</p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Thank you.</p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Simon</p>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <p><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------C11485637DA2FF232A7376FA--

--===============1986635554974317427==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1986635554974317427==--

---

From: Wilko2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 14:50:18 -0700

--===============2161556027057169020==

--Apple-Mail-1--17769789
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Lucas 7" flamethrowers!

On Jun 12, 2016, at 5:12 AM, Simon Lachlan wrote:

> Hi,
> I am playing with the idea of putting fog and spot lamps on my  MkII =
> And, for the more likely route, which lamps are the best for our cars? =
> __

--Apple-Mail-1--17769789
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><base href=3D"x-msg://11/"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><div><br></div>Lucas 7" =
flamethrowers!<div><br></div><div><br><div><div>On Jun 12, 2016, at 5:12 =
AM, Simon Lachlan wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
lang=3D"EN-GB" link=3D"blue" vlink=3D"purple"><div class=3D"WordSection1" =
style=3D"page: WordSection1; "><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; =
margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; ">Hi,<o:p></o:p></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; =
margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif; ">I am playing with the idea of putting fog and spot lamps =
on my &nbsp;MkII 3000. (Alternator fitted).<o:p></o:p></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; =
margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif; ">So, I think that there are modern replicas out there. Any =
good?<o:p></o:p></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm; =
margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: =
Calibri, sans-serif; ">And, for the more likely route, which lamps are =
the best for our cars? Nothing too huge. Only round lamps need =
apply!<o:p></o:p></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm; =
margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: =
Calibri, sans-serif; ">Any ideas, suggestions?<o:p></o:p></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; =
margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif; ">Thank you.<o:p></o:p></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; =
margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; =
">Simon<o:p></o:p></div></div>__</div></span></blockquote></div></div></bo=
dy></html>=

--Apple-Mail-1--17769789--

--===============2161556027057169020==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2161556027057169020==--