Subject: [Healeys] Rotisserie

From: "George Castleberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 12:07:47 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8477828307893286723==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0190_01D1C247.8A7D9E90"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0190_01D1C247.8A7D9E90
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0191_01D1C247.8A7DC5A0"

------=_NextPart_001_0191_01D1C247.8A7DC5A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I am doing a 54 100 and find my older body (not the car's) requires a
rotisserie.

I looked at the Direct Lift (
<http://www.directlift.com/Vehicle-Rotisserie-C16.aspx>
http://www.directlift.com/Vehicle-Rotisserie-C16.aspx) and it looks very
comparable to the ones offered by Eastwood for about half the money.

Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

George C

59 AN5 - running

54 BN1 - not

Flagstaff, AZ

------=_NextPart_001_0191_01D1C247.8A7DC5A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>I am doing a 54 100 and find my older body =
(not the car&#8217;s) requires a rotisserie.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>I looked at the =
Direct Lift (<a =
href=3D"http://www.directlift.com/Vehicle-Rotisserie-C16.aspx"><span =
style=3D'color:blue'>http://www.directlift.com/Vehicle-Rotisserie-C16.asp=
x</span></a>) and it looks very comparable to the ones offered by =
Eastwood for about half the money.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>Any advice or =
recommendations would be appreciated.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>George =
C<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>59 AN5 &#8211; =
running<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>54 BN1 &#8211; not<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>Flagstaff, =
AZ<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><img border=3D0 =
width=3D625 height=3D437 id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></body></htm=
l>
------=_NextPart_001_0191_01D1C247.8A7DC5A0--

------=_NextPart_000_0190_01D1C247.8A7D9E90
	name="image001.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0190_01D1C247.8A7D9E90--

--===============8477828307893286723==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8477828307893286723==--