Subject: [Healeys] Spin-on filter source

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 05:19:38 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2595773183422330914==
 boundary="------------CADA43795054FE6A5E5FBB2F"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------CADA43795054FE6A5E5FBB2F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

(this is partly to see if the List is still functioning)

For those with spin-on oil filter adapters--the flat disk type that bolt 
directly to the block--they are available in bulk at a little over $4/per:

*http://tinyurl.com/jkt37ab*

NFI, and if you search around you might find them even cheaper.

Bob

*
*

--------------CADA43795054FE6A5E5FBB2F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <p>(this is partly to see if the List is still functioning)</p>
    <p>For those with spin-on oil filter adapters--the flat disk type
      that bolt directly to the block--they are available in bulk at a
      little over $4/per:</p>
    <p><b><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://tinyurl.com/jkt37ab">http://tinyurl.com/jkt37ab</a></b></p>
    <p>NFI, and if you search around you might find them even cheaper.</p>
    <p>Bob<br>
    </p>
    <p><b><br>
      </b></p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------CADA43795054FE6A5E5FBB2F--

--===============2595773183422330914==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2595773183422330914==--