Subject: [Healeys] Computer Fun

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 22:15:42 -0600

So someone hacked into Team.Net through the web server, and used it to 
spew out spam. What fun. The main issue has been taken care of, but it 
was happening long enough for some service providers to set up a block 
for the Team.Net IP. So a fair number of you may never see this message. 
I'll be working on restoring access, but it could be some time, like 
several days.

And meanwhile I think I will build a new server, start from the ground 
up. Stick with Ubuntu, or Fedora, or ??  Decisions, decisions.

In the meantime I will work on getting mail flowing out as best as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

mjb.

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 20:17:30 -0700

Time for us to limber up our contributing arms, don't you think?
-Roland
BN1 #724

>Thanks for your patience.

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

[email-masked]