Subject: [Healeys] fender patch panels

From: "randy dickson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 18:14:16 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6200170421963207500==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00F7_01D1C01F.3DD03730"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00F7_01D1C01F.3DD03730
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Fellow Healeyoids,  I just picked up four original and rusty fenders for my
BT7 that I am restoring.  The bottoms of the fronts are rusty 3 inches up
the fender or so.  The rears need doglegs as usual.  Who makes the best
fitting patches these days?  13 years ago I got them from Everett out in the
NW of the US but sorry to say, he has passed on.  I got some panels from a
large supplier in England but they were horrible.  I do not want to waste
time with their patch panels.  

Randy in Wisconsin

63 BJ7

60 BT7

66 Cobra replica

68 Morris Cooper S

------=_NextPart_000_00F7_01D1C01F.3DD03730
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Fellow Healeyoids,&nbsp; I just picked up four =
original and rusty fenders for my BT7 that I am restoring.&nbsp; The =
bottoms of the fronts are rusty 3 inches up the fender or so.&nbsp; The =
rears need doglegs as usual.&nbsp; Who makes the best fitting patches =
these days?&nbsp; 13 years ago I got them from Everett out in the NW of =
the US but sorry to say, he has passed on.&nbsp; I got some panels from =
a large supplier in England but they were horrible.&nbsp; I do not want =
to waste time with their patch panels.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Randy in =
Wisconsin<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>63 BJ7<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>60 BT7<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>66 Cobra =
replica<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>68 Morris Cooper =
S<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00F7_01D1C01F.3DD03730--

--===============6200170421963207500==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6200170421963207500==--

---

From: Frank Magnusson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 18:58:33 -0500

I've bought patch panels from Healey Surgeons and they were very high quality and fit well.

Frank

Sent from my iPad

[email-masked]