Subject: Re: [Healeys] Problem solved

From: "Graeme Molony" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:34:59 +1000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2326323056986277515==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0104_01D1CBB9.534E3E40"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0104_01D1CBB9.534E3E40
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Congratulations Ira

Good to know that the problem has been solved. Good luck with the knee =
surgery can be a pain in the but.I=E2=80=99m still recovering from my op =
and anxious to get back in the car once it warms up a little

Graeme M
BJ8 Down under

From: i erbs=20
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 8:47 AM
To: Ahealey help=20
Subject: [Healeys] Problem solved

My mechanic offered to go to my house and look at my car. So for those =
of you like me with over 45 years of experience working on cars, you too =
will be amazed to know what the issue was. I have never seen the point's =
rub Block tip break off before. Yup. My trip was ruined by a freak =
occurance. At least my wife and I can get a weekend getaway in before my =
knee surgery July 13th, sidelines me for 6-8 weeks. Shit, unbelievable!  =

Mr. Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6
please forgive odd words and auto corrects as   my phone cannot =
understand my misspellings=20

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0104_01D1CBB9.534E3E40
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Congratulations Ira</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Good to know that the problem has been solved. Good luck with the =
knee=20
surgery can be a pain in the but.I=E2=80=99m still recovering from my op =
and anxious to=20
get back in the car once it warms up a little</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: =
#000000">Graeme=20
M</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000">BJ8 =
Down=20
under<BR><BR></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">i erbs</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, June 21, 2016 8:47 AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Ahealey help</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Healeys] Problem solved</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<P dir=3Dltr>My mechanic offered to go to my house and look at my car. =
So for=20
those of you like me with over 45 years of experience working on cars, =
you too=20
will be amazed to know what the issue was. I have never seen the point's =
rub=20
Block tip break off before. Yup. My trip was ruined by a freak =
occurance. At=20
least my wife and I can get a weekend getaway in before my knee surgery =
July=20
13th, sidelines me for 6-8 weeks. Shit, unbelievable!&nbsp; </P>
<P dir=3Dltr>Mr. Ira Erbs<BR>Portland,OR<BR>1959 Austin Healey =
100-6<BR>please=20
forgive odd words and auto corrects as&nbsp;&nbsp; my phone cannot =
understand my=20
misspellings </P>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>Support Team.Net=20
$12.75<BR>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<BR>Forums:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR><BR>[email-masked]<BR>http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<BR><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<BR><BR><=
/DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0104_01D1CBB9.534E3E40--

--===============2326323056986277515==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2326323056986277515==--

---

From: Oudesluys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 08:10:40 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4437519269694896608==
 boundary="------------0E812A36FFC739B60DAB2FEC"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------0E812A36FFC739B60DAB2FEC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Points do not have the quality they used to have and that is a 
euphemism. Another reason to change to Pertronix.
Kees Oudesluijs

Op 21-6-2016 om 0:47 schreef i erbs:
>
> My mechanic offered to go to my house and look at my car. So for those 
> of you like me with over 45 years of experience working on cars, you 
> too will be amazed to know what the issue was. I have never seen the 
> point's rub Block tip break off before. Yup. My trip was ruined by a 
> freak occurance. At least my wife and I can get a weekend getaway in 
> before my knee surgery July 13th, sidelines me for 6-8 weeks. Shit, 
> unbelievable!
>
> Mr. Ira Erbs
> Portland,OR
> 1959 Austin Healey 100-6
> please forgive odd words and auto corrects as   my phone cannot 
> understand my misspellings
>
>
>
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------0E812A36FFC739B60DAB2FEC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Points do not have the quality they
      used to have and that is a euphemism. Another reason to change to 
      Pertronix.<br>
      Kees Oudesluijs<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <br>
      Op 21-6-2016 om 0:47 schreef i erbs:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:CABXhz8-gatrrMhQQt_pF5CrtvJporVqzHHdz=[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Context-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <p dir="ltr">My mechanic offered to go to my house and look at my
        car. So for those of you like me with over 45 years of
        experience working on cars, you too will be amazed to know what
        the issue was. I have never seen the point's rub Block tip break
        off before. Yup. My trip was ruined by a freak occurance. At
        least my wife and I can get a weekend getaway in before my knee
        surgery July 13th, sidelines me for 6-8 weeks. Shit,
        unbelievable!  </p>
      <p dir="ltr">Mr. Ira Erbs<br>
        Portland,OR<br>
        1959 Austin Healey 100-6<br>
        please forgive odd words and auto corrects as   my phone cannot
        understand my misspellings </p>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <p><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------0E812A36FFC739B60DAB2FEC--

--===============4437519269694896608==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4437519269694896608==--